Joy Division Ch. 03

Story Info
Natashas ordeal continues.
1.3k words
4.08
45k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jockdom
jockdom
11 Followers

Once again before I start the next part of this tale let me reiterate that I have no sympathy for the fascist cause and find Nazi ideals abhorrent. This is just a story! I hope you enjoy it!

*

Broken

The truck slowly rolled its way down the muddy, rutted country track towards the Castle set in the dark forest somewhere in northern Germany. Its cargo safely stored, under canvas, away from prying eyes. There were fine French wines, Cigars, Vodka, Caviar, sides of Beef and Ham, Swiss chocolate and all sorts of luxuries meant for the stores of SS headquarters Teutonen Burg. Also in the back of the lorry was a wooden crate filled with straw all the way from the eastern front and in this crate was the heroine of this tale Natasha, the former Red Army corporal now a branded slave of the SS. It had only been two weeks since her capture but her life had changed for ever. First she had been raped and humiliated by the sadistic SS Captain who then cruelly branded her. When she woke after the branding, tied to a hospital bed in her little window less cell, she cried for hours.

Her ass was throbbing where the white hot metal had scarred her pale tender skin and marked her for life! Mercifully he gave her body a rest, her captor was just content with tormenting her with talk about what lay in store for her. Her long raven locks had been cut to a short bob during her unconsciousness to show off the tight black leather collar which now adorned her slender, pale neck. The pain on her backside abated a bit, but was replaced by an incessant itching which she could not scratch. The Captain would untie her from the bed every few hours and lead her to a bucket were he made her relive herself, blushing before her captor.

On her first visit to the make shift commode Natasha got her first glimpse at the still angry red SS brand and gasped at the 2 by 2 inch rune embossed on her butt! She tried to touch it but received a swift slap on the check for her troubles and was told to leave it alone or her other ass check would get branded too. Showers were not offered but the sadistic Nazi took great delight in giving her a daily sponge bath, using this opportunity to play with the small woman's privates. Then he would spoon feed her soup and rice pudding, treating her like the little girl she was beginning to feel. He did not beat Natasha unless she disobeyed him and treated the Russian like a naughty schoolgirl rather than a P.O.W. Escape was impossible, the room was windowless, the only exit was bolted from the outside. When left alone in the room, she was tied to the bed on her belly with her arms secured to the metal headrest. There was no way the petite girl could overpower the larger, stronger and fitter German. Her fear prevented her from even attempting it.

On the 3rd day after her branding Natasha was given her first taste of fresh air since her capture. She was given "clothes", a short white linen smock which barely covered her ass and when caught by a gust of wind left little to the imagination. Her hands were tied in front of her and a leash was attached to her leather collar. Thus the German paraded his new charge in front of the 1000's of P.O.W's assembled behind the barbed wire fence on the pitch. They walked a whole circuit of the running track that surrounded the football field. Natasha's head was bowed in shame as she followed 6ft behind him on the leash, wolf whistles from her compatriots ringing in her ears. By the end of the lap the humiliation was too much for the young woman and she burst into tears as she was led back to her cell. Once inside her hands were untied and the smock removed. Naked again her leash was untied. This time she wasn't strapped to the bed but mittens were tied tightly to her hands, to prevent her from scratching the scabs of the brand on her rear. A bowl of soup was placed on the floor before her, which she was instructed to eat like a bitch as her tormentor looked on, big grin on his cruel face.

The same process was repeated the next day make up was applied on her by an obviously frightened Russian civilian female who followed the Captains orders to the letter. Natasha who had only worn a little of the stuff before and felt like a cheap whore as she looked into the mirror placed in front of her. Instead of being bare foot, like the day before, her fellow Russian put a pair of black leather stilettos on her which gave the 5ft captive an extra 3 inches but made it very hard for her to walk she had never owned a pair of high heels before. Again she was dressed in the smock, hands tethered in front of her and the leash attached to her collar. This time her walk of shame was far worse than the previous day as she struggled to follow her master unused to her footwear and she was sent sprawling onto the red sand of the track, exposing her ass and showing her brand for all to see! Her former comrades teased her mercilessly from behind the barbed wire. They called her German whore, collaborator and asked her if she enjoyed betraying the mother land for a German sausage! Through her tears of humiliation she tried to explain to them that she was here against her will and that she had been raped but her handler pulled her leash and forced her to her feet and move on. She fell several more times before she completed her walk, covered in red sand, sweat and tears of shame. Instead of being taken back to her cell, the Captain took her to a different door marked "Home Team". He unbolted the door untied her Leash and shoved her in

Natasha tried to take in her surroundings through the dim light but didn't notice a figure to her side grabbing her roughly around her waist and lifting her off the ground. She squealed and screamed to be released but her assailant paid no heed to her protests. The light was switched on and the petite girl saw the contents of the changing room. 3 men in olive Red Army uniforms were leering at her, she recognised one of them as the young soldier who was staring at her back in the train compartment he couldn't have been much older than eighteen but his eyes betrayed the lust of a hardened man. Beside him a little tartar and a huge black haired giant who was literally drooling as he looked her over like she was his dinner. The man holding her she could not see but he smelled like he hadn't bathed in several months and made her feel sick. The youngster from the train and brutally ripped off her smock and slapped her in the face. "Not so high and mighty now are you bitch? Thought that you were too good for me back in the train didn't you?"

She shook her head vehemently, "please don't do this comrade I beg you!"

Another slap and he thrust his hand between her legs. "You are no comrade of mine, you are a whore for the Germans! Uri put the slut on the floor and let's see her suck some good soviet cock!"

She was dumped on the floor and slapped onto her knees all the while her compatriots were cruelly abusing her body and insulting her without respite. The teen undid his trousers and stood before her. "Now you better make this good or I'll make you wish you were never born!"

Natasha already wished she wasn't born but she didn't want to get hurt any more so gingerly moved towards his semi erect prick not being sure what do she moved to slowly for him.

To be continued...

jockdom
jockdom
11 Followers