Joy, Pain, and All Between Ch. 09

Story Info
Ups and Downs
4k words
4.71
27.4k
9

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers

Hey guys. So, I said was gonna wrap this story up but, hey what's a story without some twists and turns? So here's chapter uhh...9. Yea, 9. :)

****::::::::****:::::::::****

Skyler met "Jimmy" at a party she had gone to with Joel. She was surprised when Joel introduced her to the tall lanky guy that resembled him undoubtedly.

"Jimmy this is my girlfriend, Skyler. Skyler this is my brother Jimmy."

James couldn't believe it. It was the same girl Joel had been talking about when they were at the billiards.

"Is that the bipolar girl you..." James started when he pulled his brother to the side.

"Yes" Joel interrupted whispering.

"So you're trying to tell me that you..."

"Yes" he hissed.

James stared at his little brother. "Holy fuck, Joel. How's it feel?"

"How's what feel, Jimbo?" he asked sipping his beer and watching Skyler mingle with the other people at the party.

"To be pussy whipped" he joked, ending it with a whiplash sound.

"Screw you okay? I'm not pussy whipped."

"So you say."

"No bro. So I know." As if on cue, Skyler made her way back over to him, and slid an arm around his waist.

"Hey babe, can I have a little bit of that?" she asked motioning at his beer. He nodded and smiled down at her before handing the almost full can over to her. Skyler drank the rest of it in a few long gulps. "Mmm, thanks babe" she said handing the empty can back over to him, and walking off. Joel stared at the can.

"Pussy whipped" James muttered and walked away.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

Joel and Skyler sat on the bleachers and watched as Savannah twirled her heart out. Skyler still couldn't believe their resemblance. Savannah looked exactly like him. Blue eyes and that cute cupid's bow. Savannah had a dance recital and Joel had asked Skyler if she wanted to go with him.

"I don't know about all that, Joel. I don't wanna intrude on your family time."

"You won't be intruding, baby. They actually would like to meet you."

"Really?" she asked wide-eyed.

"Yea. Mom says she wants to meet the girl who Jimmy can't stop talking about." Skyler smiled inwardly. It seemed like things were moving so fast between the two. One minute they couldn't stand each other, the next they're boyfriend and girlfriend. Then she meets his brother and his girlfriend, and now he wants her to meet his little sister and his mother.Geesh.

"I don't know if I'm ready for that. We've only been dating a few months." Joel had been hesitant to ask her. He didn't want to be rejected. He would have never saw himself taking a girl to meet his family, especially not a crude girl like Skyler. But she made him do crazy things.Love makes you do crazy things,he thought.What? Love? No.He hurriedly shook the those thoughts from his head.

"Babe, you don't have anything to worry about. It'll be fine. We go to the recital, you'll see Savannah dance, you'll meet my mom, it'll all be gravy."

And it was.

When his mother saw him and Skyler walk in, she jumped up and smiled brightly, holding him in a tight hug. "I've missed you so much, baby" she cheered, placing motherly kisses over his face. Skyler thought that was cute. Her mother never did to her.

"Mom" Joel whined wiping his face. "This is Skyler, my girlfriend." Skyler held her breath. She didn't know how his mother would react to her being black. She knew how her mother would react, and if was anything like that she'd have hell on her hands.

The woman looked at her and smiled. A generous smile. She then pulled Skyler into a hug that was just as strong as the one she had given Joel. "Oh my goodness, it's so nice to meet you." She stepped back and looked Skyler over. "Oh my, you are gorgeous. And for my son to bring you here, you must be something special."

If black people could blush, Skyler was blushing rainbows. "Thank you, Mrs. Walker. It's so nice to meet you" she said shyly.

"Oh my, no need to thank me, Skyler. You two have a seat" she said patting the bleacher beside her. Joel sat beside his mom, and Skyler sat on the other side of him. She watched as Joel's mom reached over and grabbed his hand, and held it the whole show.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

Skyler watched as the tall girl pranced over to them in her black leotard. "Joel!" she smiled and jumped on him.

"Jerry. Hey little dancer. How you doing?"

"I'm not little anymore, Joel. I'm 12, remember?" she said placing a hand on her narrow hip.

"Yea, I keep forgetting you're all grown up now."

"Well, maybe you wouldn't if you came around more. Anyway. I'm good. I've missed you a little though. I miss having us all together sometimes." That hit home. Joel didn't go home and see his family like he should have. He was always too busy for them. Too busy with work. Too busy with school. Too busy screwing around.

"Yea, I know. I'll make it up to you. Promise" and he kissed the girl on her forehead. "Jerry, this is my girlfriend, Skyler." The girl rolled her blue eyes at her big brother and turned towards Skyler.

"I'mSavannah" she said extending her hand. "Pleased to meet you." Skyler was blown away by this girl. She was only 13 and was more mature than she was. She was wise beyond her short years. She was sure to be a beautiful woman someday, both in and out.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

"Why not?" Joel asked, tracing the outline of the dragonfly tattoo on her wrist. They had been studying for an upcoming Spanish test, when they got a little sidetracked. Now they both lied in bed ass naked and sweaty.

"'Cause, I've never done it and I don't want to. It's gross."

"It's not gross, babe. And it's not that hard. You just put it in your mouth, and suck. Like you would a lollipop. Yea... a cotton candy lollipop" he smiled at her.

"Well I'm still not gonna do it" she pouted.

"Never say never, doll. By the time I'm through with you, you'll be giving blow jobs like a pro" he said smiling and nodding his head.

"Shut up, Walker" she teased, smacking him playfully on the arm.

"Whatever, Henley."

"We need to get up and finish studying. I'm meeting my mom later."

"You're right, babe. We do need to get up. But after I do this..." Joel disappeared under the covers and Skyler wondered what he was doing. She felt his breath at her entrance, followed by a wet tongue.

Never mind. I think we can stay in bed a little longer,she thought

****::::::::****:::::::::****

"Yes ma'am."

"And yet you continue to disobey me. Is that right?"

"No ma'am. Mama I'm not trying to disobey you. I want what I want. And I want Joel."

"You don't know what you want, Skyler. You're young and dumb. I was too once upon a time. You see where that got me. Knocked up. I baby having a baby." Skyler stared down at the plate in front of her. She figured her mom wouldn't get as rowdy as she would have at home, so she decided to invite her mom out to lunch to tell her about her relationship with Joel. "But, you never have listened to me. I told you none of those little boys were good for you. But you didn't listen. You ended up getting you heart broken in everyone of them."

"But Mama this time is different. He isn't like all the others."

You're right. He's white. Which makes it all the worse. He'll play you like a fiddle and then go back to his kind. I won't stand for it."

"Mama I really don't see what him being white has to do with anything. As long as he treats me right--"

"What you gonna do when he comes back to his senses and leaves you high and dry? Cause that's what he's gone do."

Skyler was livid. Come to his senses? "So what are you saying Mama? I'm not good enough for him? That he was to be crazy to want me?"

"I—"

"You know what Mama. I got it. You don't want be to be with him. You don't want me to be with anyone. You don't want me to be happy. You want me to grow old to be some bitter woman like you are." Skyler was seeing red again. Of all people, her mother?

"Don't you EVER--"

"No Mama. It's time to clear the air. Get everything out in the open. Tell me what's wrong with you!"

"I could have had a man. Many! The reason me and your father split was because I didn't have enough time for him, 'cause I was always tendin' to you. It's your fault he left me for her. AndI had to get rid of Lamont because you. You're so damn crazy and feisty. If you had just shut your mouth and stop being so damn sassy, he wouldn't have touched you!" Skyler stared at her mother, seeing this woman for the first time. It all made sense now.

"I'm sorry for everything, Mama. I really am. I'm sorry I was such a bother. I'm sorry your boyfriend tried to rape me. I'm sorry for destroying your life. Hell, I'm even sorry for being born." Skyler packed her things to leave. She was done with her mother. She didn't have to take this from her. She was a grown ass woman, who made her own decisions. "But Mama, I'm gonna live my life the way I want without youfuckingit up. And if I am a little fucked up in the head, it's because of you. I'm gonna be with Joel and I don't give a good damn what you have to say about it. Have a good life, Mama." With that, Skyler left her mother sitting at the café booth in tears.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

"Wow." That's all Joel could say. Skyler told him what had happened between her and her mother. How could someone say all that to her child after all she'd been through? But someone had to be the rational one here, even though he wanted to hunt down that Lamont guy. He had to be rational. Skyler sure as hell wasn't.

"I hate that bitch."

"Don't say that Skyler. She's your mother."

"I still hate her. How dare she?" she asked pacing back and forth in her living room. Joel sat on the couch, and was becoming a little dizzy from watching her.

"She's just upset. People say stupid shit when they're mad. You're upset. Just calm down. It'll work itself out."

"No it won't, Joel" she quipped. "You don't know her. She meant every fucking word. EVERY FUCKING WORD she said. Fuck her. She's no mother of mine."

"Skyler calm down please. You're gonna wear out your carpet" he said trying to lighten the mood. No use. He sighed. "Look, I'm sure she didn't mean half of the shit she said."

She stopped walking. "Joel, what the fuck did I just say? Huh? I said you don't know her, and she meant everything she said." She emphasized it by leaning down in his face, clapping her hands loudly.

"Whoa. Calm down" he said throwing his hands up as if to say he surrendered. "Don't get mad at me, okay? I'm just trying to help."

"Well you're not. You're actually pissing me off even more."

"Well Skyler I don't know what to say then."

"Then don't say anything Joel."

Joel stared at her and sighed. "Well, look I'm gonna let you cool off. I'm leaving." He stood and walked to the door.

"Wow. Thanks for all your help. You sure are a great boyfriend."

"What the fuck do you want me to say, Skyler? Everything I say is sooo wrong, so what's the point?"

"You know what, just go. Get the fuck out." Joel was pissed now. He stormed over to her and invaded all of her space.

"You know what? I thought you were past all of this bitchiness, but I see not. You need some anger fucking management courses or something. Its amazing how you can start a argument out of nothing. You and your mom should go and get some therapy together" he spat out, hovering over her.

"You don't know what the fuck you're talking about! I'm fine!Youneed therapy."

"I don't need therapy, babe. I'm peachy. However, you're not fine. You talk to fucking much. You're like a fucking time bomb, except you explode every five minutes. I don't need this shit."

"You don't need this?" she asked as if she didn't hear him. "I don't need this! I don't need you! Now get the fuck out of my face, and don't say one more goddamn word to me, or you'll be tasting the fat end of my baseball bat."

"Whatever, Skyler" he said backing away from her. "Let me know when you get your shit together."

"My shit is together. You let me know when you're ready to be a boyfriend."

He nodded coolly and left, slamming the door.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

Joel was beyond pissed. That's exactly why he didn't do relationships. Girls were so complicated. Skyler was a hothead, and he could never get through to her. She always had to yell and scream when things didn't go her way. He was even more pissed that it had been five days and she hadn't even tried to contact him. She couldn't say she'd been busy with school, because they were on fall break. She could've been busy with work, but he doubted it. She was only part-time. Fuck it. She didn't want to talk to him? Fine. But she shouldn't expect him to just mope around like it was the end of the world. He was going to go out and have fun by any means necessary.

One of his friends from school was throwing a party and he decided what better way to take his mind off of things than to go. He was sure lots of meathead drunk guys, along with some hot drunk girls, would be there. He was right. It was crowded. It was so loud he couldn't even think. He saw a group of guys he knew, and walked over to them.

"Sup bro!?" the loud husky one shouted.

"Nothing much, man."

"Your girls here if your looking for her?"

"My girl?" Skyler? She can't call him, but she can go out and party?

"Yea. Brittani!"

"Oh, Brittani. She's not my girl man."

"We've heard that one before man. Hey, look, I'll catch you later" he said as his eyes focused on some girl's ass. "Duty calls." Joel had way too many drinks and was starting to feel the affect. He danced with way too many girls. Yea...he was officially shit-faced.

Joel walked over to a corner and looked at his dying phone. He turned it off. It wasn't like Skyler was going to call him anyway. "I gotta get out of here" he said to himself, right before he felt a pair of hands wrap around his waist. He turned around...Brittani.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

Skyler was upset. Not with Joel, but with herself. She really had a hard time keeping her anger under wraps. She'd been trying to work on it. She'd been meaning to call him, but she was afraid he was still mad at her. She'd been hanging around with Lacey, and having girl time. Lacey told her that she should apologize. She had lashed out at him. She had acted like a bitch towards him. She was tired of waiting around. She decided she would make it up to him. She put down the Cosmo magazine and grabbed her coat. She was going to go get her man.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

"Brittani. What the fuck do you want?" he slurred, prying her fingers off of him.

"Where's your girlfriend?" she asked ignoring his question.

"Don't worry about it."

"Oh, I'm not worried about it. I just can't believe she let you come out."

"Skyler's not my mom. I do what I want, okay?"

"Sure. Well...where is she? I haven't seen her around lately."

"Brittani, what the fuck do you want?"

"You." Joel sighed. This girl didn't get that he didn't want her. "And you know you want me too."

"No, I don't. I have a girl, remember?" he said walking away from her.

"I know that, Joel, but it seems she forgot."

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw her at the mall one day. Her and her friend. Hugged up with some guy."

"Oh what the fuck ever, Brittani. You're a liar."

"Am I? Do you know her that well?"

"Skyler wouldn't do that. You're just a lying bitch who'd say anything to have her way." Skyler wouldn't do that. Not his Skyler.

"Am I Joel? Why would I lie to you when I only want what's best for you. I don't want to see you get hurt" she pleaded with her eyes. "Please Joel, listen to me. I told you all along she was no good for you. She's not me. She can't do half the things I can do for you" she breathed, pushing him further into the dark corner. "Can she?" His mind thought back to the countless times Brittani had gotten him off with her just mouth alone.

Joel didn't know what was going on. First Britt said that Skyler hadn't had time for him, because she was making time for someone else. Why would she lie to him? She'd never lied to him before. Now she stood, breasts pressed into his chest and whispering sweet nothings, and strangely enough, it was doing major things to his ego and cock. Maybe it was the alcohol, but what the hell? One more time couldn't hurt. Skyler obviously didn't give a damn about him.

Brittani smiled before she dragged him into the back room and pushed him onto the bed.

"I'm gonna do you real good" she said.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

"Oh my fucking God!" Joel screamed, hitting the steering wheel. That bitch Brittani had lied to him. And she had the audacity to laugh in his face. After she'd sucked on him for about five minutes, he'd pushed her off. He couldn't do this. Something about it felt wrong. She smiled wickedly and laughed.

"What's so funny?" he'd asked zipping his pants back up.

"I just find it funny how guys believe anything. Prime example...you."

"What?"

"Oh...your precious Skyler's gonna have a fit when she finds out. Silly, silly Joel."

"Brittani, I swear to God..."

"Oh, shut up Joel" she said in her singsong annoying voice. "I knew you still wanted me. I just had to make you see it. Now that you do, it's too late.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying you've been bambooed, Joel."

"What the fuck? You mean bamboozled?" he corrected.

"Now's not the time to be correcting me, Joey. You should go run to your girlfriend and tell her how you've been a bad, bad boy. Did you really think I was going to let what she did to me slide? Poor Skyler. I just wish I could be there to see that bitch's face when she finds out. Payback is a bitch."

Joel was so angry he could shit fireballs. He'd fucked up royally. Now all he had to do was find a way to tell Skyler he'd fucked up.

****::::::::****:::::::::****

Skyler tried calling him, but his phone went straight to voicemail. She sent him like 5 messages, but no response. She was trying her damnedest to keep herself from getting angry. She wanted things to work out between her and Joel, not constantly fight with him because she can't control her anger and fits or rage.

But she'd been waiting outside his apartment door for almost an hour. She'd seen a couple who looked to be in their 30s, who couldn't keep their hands off of each other long enough to make it into their apartment. Skyler didn't want to come off as some voyeur, but she couldn't look away. She hoped one day that could be her and Joel. Maybe.

She let out a loud sigh, before grabbing her things, getting up of the floor, and dusting off her jeans .I'll talk to him tomorrow, I guess,she said to herself. She turned to walk towards the exit when she saw him walking slowly towards her with his head hanging down. He didn't notice her standing thee until it was too late to turn back. He stopped in his tracks when he saw her. He looked around and slowly continued walking towards her with his hands in his pockets. As he got closer, Skyler could smell heavy alcohol and cigarettes.

Skyler gave him a small, sad smile and reached to rub his arm. "I'm sorry" she whispered, leaning into his chest. He nodded and fumbled with the door until it opened. They walked in, and as soon as he shut his door, Skyler wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, muttering 'I'm sorrys' between them. Her fingers found their way under his shirt and she rubbed his well-sculpted muscles. She reached for the hem of it, and with assistance, took it off. Then she took off hers and went for the buckle of his pants. She pushed them down and squatted in front of him, eye level with his cock. Joel felt his cock twitch when she slid down his boxers and licked her lips.You can do this Skyler. Anything for Joel. Just remember what Cosmo said: no teeth.

LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers
12