Joyce & Earl Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple introduces voluptuous friend to oral sex.
2.5k words
4.31
56k
9
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mel99
Mel99
6 Followers

Joyce and Earl were our downstairs neighbors and very good friends. I had admired her figure ever since we had met them. She was petite but with a huge set of breasts, even bigger than my wife Lisa's though not as firm. Lisa was wonderful about sharing things with me and one day after she and Joyce had recently joined a health club she regaled me with a very detailed description of Joyce's body after they had used the sauna nude as was customary in the club. It was a shame that their facilities were not co-ed we joked.

"You would have loved them," grinned Lisa as we undressed for bed. "They are definitely bigger than mine. She's got to be at least a double D or even bigger but, as we thought, she sags a little more than me. And you'll never guess what happened."

"What," I asked, my penis starting to swell.

"She let me feel them. I actually got to sink my fingers in those things. We'd been talking about fitness and she was complaining about the size of her tits. She asked me to, to feel how soft and saggy they were. But they really weren't, just big and heavy. I got really turned on and told her they were awfully nice and that I liked feeling them. And when I kept on feeling them you know what she did? Without even asking she started feeling mine and playing with my nipples which were even harder than they are now. Thank God we were alone. I don't know what we would have done if another girl had come into the sauna. So we started kissing, really sloppily. I hope you don't mind?"

"Jesus no!" I groaned stroking Lisa's D cup beauties with their unusually long, fat nipple tips. "She must have liked these beauties?"

"Yeah. Hope you don't mind but I let her have a suck."

"I love it. Get on top and let one hang in my mouth and tell me what else happened"

"Ok. I held one up for her to suck and we started fingering each other. When she felt how long and hard my clit was she came up for air and told me how much she wanted to suck on that too. So we agreed to get together some afternoon when you guys were at work. Ok?"

"God yes," I moaned as I wiggled my cock around just inside the lips of her flowing vagina.

"Oh you're so hard, Mike. I'll tell you about Joyce any time you want," she giggled.

We had a lovely, long, bouncing fuck and, as usual to keep the sheets clean, she pulled off at the last minute and milked me dry into her mouth.

The next evening was even more fun. Lisa and Joyce had indeed linked up in our apartment. The first half hour was spent at each others breasts, squeezing, sucking, jiggling and pretending to milk. Joyce was astounded that Lisa's breasts could actually produce a tablespoon or so of a milk-like fluid even though she had never been pregnant. It was due, we knew, to the constant stimulation I gave them. After the girls had had their initial fill of breast play they sucked each other off, twice each.

I ejaculated in Lisa's mouth twice that evening before she finished telling me what they had done. As we snuggled together to go to sleep, Lisa murmured, "I'd love for you to suck on them for a while. But be gentle because Joyce was kind of rough with them." Her nipple tips were as big as I had even seen them, at least an inch long and fully a half an inch thick. I had noticed how red they were earlier and thought about Joyce's hungry lips on them.

"What are her tips like?" I asked

"No where near as big as mine, at least the tips. But her circles are much bigger, maybe three inches across at least, and covered with little bumps like mine. Oh God, Mike! Don't get hard again!"

I didn't, almost to Lisa's disappointment.

The next morning at breakfast Lisa had an idea. "You know, Mike, we're going to that naturist resort this weekend. Why don't I see if Joyce is game? Earl is out of town for a couple of weeks and she's kind of at loose ends. I bet she'd come if I asked."

"And go bare ass too? Letting me see those monster tits of hers?"

"That's the idea. Remember our cottage has that small extra bedroom. It would be perfect."

"But what happens if I get a boner in front of her and I need taking care of?"

"Did I mind when you fucked me in front of those other couples and that one girl made such a thing about how hard you were when I blew you? Somehow I don't think you'd mind that much if Joyce watched you getting a blow job. Would you?"

"Not if her tits were hanging out for me to see. Let's go for it. Ask her."

To our delight Joyce agreed to come. Not only was I going to see her naked tits but Joyce knew that Lisa had told me all about their affair and that I didn't mind. On the drive down she was very apprehensive about being naked in front of so many other people. She was afraid they'd laugh at her for being so big. Lisa reassured her that we'd seen other girls even bigger but none as attractive as Joyce with her slender, petite body.

As we walked fully clothed carrying our bags to our cabin Joyce got her first eyeful of naked bodies. "I guess I could do that," she said eying a particularly full breasted woman who was bouncing nicely as she passed us.

We unpacked in the cabin and changed, that is we removed our clothes. Lisa and I were ready to go outside when Joyce appeared from her room, stark naked. Lisa grinned as I couldn't help catching my breath at the sight of her huge, rounded breasts with their three inch areolas and small, hard tips. As Lisa had told me they were quite firm for their size which I guessed nearer an E cup rather than a DD. Yes they sagged more than Lisa's but were nowhere near down to her waist. Joyce in turn eyed the two of us, her glance lingering at my fire hose of a penis, still flaccid, and at Lisa's shaved pussy.

"Gosh Lisa. Why did you shave? You were trimmed so nicely."

"I don't know. I always do when I'm coming here. It just seems like the right thing to do."

I chuckled to myself as Lisa did not give her the real reason. She was such an exhibitionist that she loved having her unusually long clit poking out of the lips of her vagina for all to see. In private she had told me that she didn't see any reason to hide her clit in a mass of hair as long as my cock was out there for all to see. Outside we spent some time on the patio beside the pool catching up on our sun tans. Joyce was astounded that couples would put sun tan oil or lotion on each other's most private parts without the least bit of embarrassment. We saw more than one partial erection as a result. But Joyce was even more astonished when Lisa told her that she should get some oil on her body before she burned and offered to help her.

Joyce lay on her stomach at first and I watched Lisa oil her shoulders, move down to her waist and then knead oil into her butt and then her legs and feet. Joyce's breasts were so big they mushed out to the side, so far that a nipple was staring me in the face. Lisa gave them each an oily squeeze and I saw her fingers snapping across Joyce's hard nipple tips. I was torn between watching and getting an erection and turning away to keep from embarrassing myself. I compromised by lying on my stomach and watching.

Lisa had a hard time persuading Joyce to roll over and let her do her front. Finally Joyce rolled over on her back, her huge mammaries rolling back and forth as she moved. Every man within sight was watching, most with towels held strategically over their cocks. Lisa did Joyce's legs first before moving up to her hairy bush when Joyce jumped a little as Lisa's oily fingers briefly caressed the lips of her vagina and let a finger slip inside. Then she did Joyce's flat stomach, waist and lower chest and finally sunk her oily fingers into Joyce's monster flesh bags. It didn't last very long but it was so erotic I almost ejaculated into the towel underneath me. Lisa squeezed, massaged and finished up by twisting and pulling her nipple tips before moving on to Joyce's shoulders.

"There, you're done now. You want to do me?"

Joyce, her face beet red, muttered playfully, "I sure am done, you horny bitch. Now it's my turn and you are just going to lie there and take it.

Lisa's bubble butt received a lot of attention, Joyce almost drooling as she oiled it and marveled at its roundness. Joyce didn't ignore the sides of Lisa's breasts and Lisa, the exhibitionist that she was, made it easy for her by twisting so that her left breast was almost fully exposed to me. I watched it get a very long squeeze and nipple tweak. On her back, Lisa's shaved pussy got even more attention and her reddened clit, fully erect, was fingered much more than necessary. Joyce finished Lisa's pussy by inserting two fingers deeply at the end. Lisa's breasts received a lot of attention as well and oil was rubbed into her gigantic nipples so much she cried for mercy.

When it was over I struggled to my feet with the towel over my fully erect penis and headed for the cabin. Lisa knew of course what was needed and followed me, motioning for Joyce to come if she wished. She wished.

As the two girls entered they found me slouched on the sofa, my fully erect penis pointing straight up in the air.

"Good grief," exclaimed Joyce. "You're huge, Mike. I'll go in my room if you'd like," she said, "and give you guys some privacy."

"Don't sweat it," replied Lisa. "We're not shy. Other people have seen us having sex. Stay if you'd like. It'll be fun for us too."

Joyce stayed, sitting on the couch beside me while Lisa kneeled between my legs and went to work. She pushed her torso against my crotch and rested her round breasts on my lap, one on either side of my cock. Then she began her patented tit-fuck-blow-job routine, swirling her tongue around under the head while she fingered my aching testicles.

"God, Lisa! You suck on him!"

Proud of the length and thickness of my erection I watched Joyce staring as I thrust into Lisa's hungry lips. "I hope you like this, Joyce?" I asked

"God yes. Your cock is so big. What happens if you cum?"

"She eats it if I want. Don't you eat Earl?

"Oh no. I tried it once and didn't like it. But I'd like to watch."

Lisa brought me close very quickly and as I mashed her breasts against the sides of my erection she spoke.

"Neat or sloppy?" she asked.

"Sloppy," I groaned. I loved seeing my semen on her face and breasts, especially with someone watching. "Watch, Joyce," I gasped needlessly as I felt the semen boiling up from my testicles.

Lisa could feel my testicles retracting and held her mouth open while she licked under the head. I heard Joyce moan beside me as the first spurt shot into Lisa's open mouth. She was not only watching but had one hand fingering her vagina and the other pulling and twisting a nipple tip. Lisa took spurt after spurt into her open mouth, letting most of it dribble down on to the tops of her breasts. Towards the end she used her hand to rub my still ejaculating penis around on her face. Finally it was over. Lisa let her semen covered breasts slip off my lap, closed her lips over my shrinking penis and sucked me dry. We both relaxed and looked at Joyce who was panting beside me recovering from an orgasm.

Joyce was the first to speak. "I've never seen anything that erotic before, even in the porno flicks Earl brings home for us to watch. It's all over you, Lisa."

Lisa was busy trying to lick as much as she could from the ends of her breasts. This was something we both enjoyed thoroughly and I loved the way she could suck her own nipples.

"So you liked it?" I asked. "Why don't you ever so anything like this for Earl?"

"I loved watching, especially your big cock shooting off like that. But I don't do that with Earl. He'd do anything for it if I would but the one time we tried it I didn't really like the taste and he didn't want to push me."

"Have you ever seen any one else doing it?"

"Just in porno flicks. Earl likes to fuck me while we watch and I kind of like it too, especially if the guy's hung, like you, and the girl has nice tits like Lisa's. But Lisa? How can you stand the taste when he cums in your mouth?

"But I've learned to like it," said Lisa, releasing a breast from her lips. "Some times we do it neat and I swallow it all, especially if we're home in bed and we don't want to make a mess."

"Do all guys taste the same? Like have you done it with anyone else besides Mike?"

"Before we got married I used to do it a lot, like when it wasn't the right time of the month to fuck. But the guys I've sucked have all tasted pretty much the same."

"Maybe I should try it again. Mike tastes ok I guess, like most other guys?"

"Sure," replied Lisa with a quiet wink at me. "Taste it if you'd like. Here," she added lifting a large breast up with a gob of semen just inside a glistening nipple.

"Oh God! I couldn't!"

"What? Suck on a tit or taste my husband's cum?"

"Both," whispered Joyce. "I'm embarrassed to do it with Mike watching and isn't it wrong to taste your husband's cum?"

"Come on, Joyce. Mike knows you've sucked my tits before and neither of us would mind if you wanted to taste his cum. Hell, we wouldn't even mind if you wanted to taste it first hand."

"Oh God! You guys are terrible! But what if Earl finds out?"

"We won't tell him but on the other hand if you want to tell him, we wouldn't mind."

In a minute Joyce was hesitantly licking my cum off Lisa's breasts, then face. Lisa sat astride Joyce on the sofa, her semen-splattered breasts hanging in Joyce's face. I was more than a little thrilled to see that long after my semen had been cleaned off Lisa, Joyce continued kissing her and sucking on her nipple tips. I made them stop or I wasn't going to be able to go outside again.

To be continued...

Mel99
Mel99
6 Followers