Joyce Makes Two New Friends

Story Info
Evening swim allows wife to display her talents.
2.7k words
125.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Celtics
Celtics
34 Followers

This is a true story. My wife agreed to submit it only if the names were changed. I preferred not to do that, but she won me over.

* * * * *

It was a warm summer evening so Joyce and I decided to take the boat out on the lake. We packed up a bottle of wine and some snacks and headed for our favorite place hoping it would be deserted. We planned on drinking some wine and when it got dark maybe do a little skinny dipping. There were a few other boats anchored at our spot, but it was getting dark and we figured they would be pulling out soon. Eventually, all the boats left but one, and it looked like they were packing up. Two young men were washing down the boat and stowing their skiing gear. They weren't too far from us so Joyce asked them how the skiing went today. She is the friendly type, and they seemed to be in no hurry, so a conversation was struck.

Joyce is a very attractive, outgoing 50 year-old lady who does aerobic exercises three times a week. She is a natural blond with a good figure. (Nice tits and ass). Being her husband I try to stay in shape with exercise and regular bike rides. We still have an active sex life, but I am 60 years old and use Viagra for that extra boost. It's great stuff. We also include some fantasy stories during our lovemaking. The fantasy that seems to cause the biggest spark is we talk about the other having sex with another person. As we were talking to these 2 guys the thought of our fantasy playing out never occurred to me. Looking back on it, I don't think Joyce could have made the same claim.

The two guys had made their way over to our boat. Joyce said, "It's a great night for a swim. I wish we had worn our suits." I told her that since I was wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt, I was good to go. It could have been the 3 glasses of wine, or maybe the 2 good looking men, but Joyce said, "I have got what amounts to a two piece swimsuit on under these clothes." One of the guys said he thought that would be a great suit and that she should join them in the water. She looked at me with a big smile on her face, "A swim would really feel great."

My response to her was to take off mY t-shirt and dive in. When I came up I sort of issued a challenge to her. I told her the water was perfect for swimming. I was also thinking how sexy it would be if Joyce did strip down to her bra and panties. She only thought about it for a second. All three of us were surprised, and pleased, when she turned her back to us, took off her top and shorts, and dove into the water. There was a big smile on her face when she came up and said, "Oh yes this does feel good." But it looked even better. Did I mention that Joyce was wearing white underwear, and you know what happens when white clothing gets wet. Joyce noticed us all looking at her. She looked down, saw what had happened, and quickly ducked back down into the water. I said, "For all three of us I would like to say thank you."

She stood back up at started splashing water at all of us. Soon we were all splashing water at each other. Joyce seemed to have forgotten that she was in her underwear. She ended up next to one of the guys and surprised the heck out of him by jumping on his back and trying to dunk him. This has to feel pretty good to him. A nearly naked woman hanging on him. They had quite a wrestling match with a lot of skin touching skin until he finally dunked her. She came up laughing. The other guy came up behind her and lifted her out of the water. Joyce's white undies were completely transparent. It was a very sexy sight.

When he tossed her in the water, it seemed to me that he took some liberties with his hands. When Joyce recovered from her second dunking, she must have noticed his hands. She said, "Was it good for you too." I stayed off to the side why they continued to splash and wrestle. More wrestling then splashing. At one point Joyce asked the one guy if he always carried a gun when swimming. Joyce went underwater with one of the men and when she came back up one bra strap was off her shoulder and her breast exposed. She said to me, "Now how did that happen? Oh hell, I was thinking of taking my bra off anyway." And she did, tossing it over to me. God, this was making me horny. My wife now bare-chested and back to wrestling with her new friends. They had to be as horny as me because there was a lot of contact between their bare chests and my wife's tits.

I started wading towards them and Joyce told them she had better get back to her husband. They looked greatly disappointed. When I got close to Joyce she had the same look on her face that she gets when we are having sex. She looked really hot, as in ready. And no bra! She put her arms around my neck and her tits against my chest. "Are you thinking about our fantasy? Because I am. I was going to ask you what you thought about it but your boner answers my question. I'll take that as a yes."

The two guys had gone back to their boat probably thinking what might have been if the husband hadn't been here. Joyce quickly brought their spirits up by shouting over asking if they had a towel she could borrow. They said they did. So she asked them to bring it over, and maybe some beer. They jumped right on that and gathered up some towels and their cooler. Joyce did not put her wet bra on, instead just slipped into her top. She leaned against me and whispered, "Your fantasy of watching me with another man is only minutes away. And think about it, there are two men. Are you ready?" Was I ever. One question in my mind was who would enjoy this evening the most.

It was nighttime now, but there was a clear sky and almost a full moon. The better to see you my dear. The two guys were on board now and they were making no attempt to not ogle Joyce. She was really enjoying herself and made no attempt to cover up. Joyce had another glass of wine while we had a beer. We finally learned their names, Phil and Joe. After a little small talk about ourselves Joyce decided she needed to get out of her wet clothes. She grabbed a towel and modestly went to the other end of the boat. She did ask me to hold up a towel while she changed. I thought that would be something I would enjoy doing. Joyce did turn her back while slipping out of her wet top and panties. I tried to make it look accidental, but I let the towel move around, giving Phil and Joe a nice view of her bare ass. Finally, she wrapped the towel around her and we moved back to where they were sitting.

The towel was barely covering all the important stuff. If one of them has been sitting directly across from Joyce they would have seen paradise by the dashboard light. More wine, more beer, and some suggestive conversation. Nothing really bad, but Joyce quickly changed things by telling some jokes. The last joke she told included the word blowjob several time. This really got their attention. It started quite a discussion about the word blowjob, and what it has to do with oral sex. These guys were getting very excited, and the only thing keeping them in check was me, the husband. The look on Joyce's face was pure sex. Phil and Joe both were picking up on that. Joyce then took the conversation to another level by saying, "I have always liked the word cocksucker. It's so visual. You have the word cock followed by sucker. That can only mean one thing.

Joyce suddenly stood up and said the towel was wet and cold. Could she put on my t-shirt. I said sure, took it off, and handed it to her. I foolishly assumed he would put the t-shirt on and then take off the towel. But to all our great pleasure she simply dropped the towel and pulled on the t-shirt. I got the front view, they got the rear. Joyce said she would like to dance. I said I didn't think there was any music available. She said, "I don't really need any music. With that she went over where the guys were sitting. Joe was the lucky one. She grabbed his hand and pulled him up. Her arms went around his neck and his around her waist.

They were kind of moving. I guess you could call it dancing. It occurred to me that the only things between them were my t-shirt and his swim trunks. And since her arms were up around his neck the t-shirt had crept up. I could see her bare ass. There was nothing between her pussy and his cock but his swim trunks. Joyce looked over her shoulder and asked me, "Are you all right over there George." I was more then all right. This was great.

Joe seemed a little unsure of what to make of this. Phil was still sitting down, looking a little lost himself. Fortunately, Joyce was primed and pumped. When Joe took a step back and glanced over at me, Joyce said to him, "Are you worried about my husband? George wants to watch me with other men so we are all going to have a good time. And I have often thought about two men. So here we are."

Joyce pressed back up against Joe, put her hands on his face, and kissed him on the mouth. A very hot kiss. His hands were at her waist, but as they kissed he moved them down to her bare ass. And there I sat, watching my wife with another man. My hard-on was a sure sign that I was enjoying this. Joe found his groove and started squeezing Joyce's ass. As they continued to kiss he slid his hands up her t-shirt. Of course the t-shirt also slid up. When the moment of truth came, Joyce was quite helpful. She moved slightly away from him and Joe kept going with the t-shirt, right over her head. My wife was now totally naked.

Joyce's bare tits are against his chest, only his swim trunks remain. She moved away from Joe and sat down next to me. She said to them, "You remember me telling you how much I liked the word cocksucker, it's so descriptive. What I didn't tell you was I am a world class cocksucker, just ask my husband." All I could do was nod my head. Then she added, "I really would like to suck your cocks. Why don't you boys get rid of those suits and come over here." It took less than two seconds for them both to be standing naked in front of Joyce, did I mention their impressive hard-ons. Joyce's next comment got our attention, "You boys want your cocks sucked, I want to suck your cocks, and George wants to watch me do it. Looks like we all win.

It happened very quickly. It went from the first time I saw another man's cock in my wife's hand, to the first time I saw one in her mouth. Joyce never hesitated, she took a cock in each hand, stroked them, and leaned forward to take Joe's cock into her mouth. She proceeded to give him a blowjob that he had only dreamed about. Then she moved over to give Phil's cock the same attention, with the extra thrill of licking his balls. My dick was so hard I had to take it out of my shorts. Joyce noticed my erection and said, "Apparently you like what you see." Joe put his hands on her face and guided his cock back into her mouth. She went back and forth between Joe and Phil, sucking and licking, occasionally looking over at me and smiling. Joyce looked up at them and said, "Tell me what you want me to do. What do you want me to be. A cocksucking slut. Do you want to come on my face, in my mouth, I'll do whatever you want."

Joe spoke up first. He said, "I want to fuck your pussy and then come in your mouth." Joyce smiled at that. Phil got into the spirit of things, "I want a blowjob from you right now." Joyce looked at him and laughed, "I like a man who knows what he wants. How about you George, do you want me to give Phil his blowjob?" Oh God how I wanted that. Joyce sucking Phi's cock until he came in her mouth. She really went to work on Phil's cock and balls, using her lips, tongue, and hands. It did not take long for Phil to start making noises that could only mean he was ready to come. And did he ever. I watched as he came in my wife's mouth. Joyce took it all. I think this was the first time a woman had ever let him finish in her mouth. Not only that, but also swallowing. Some of it ran down the corners of her mouth, but she licked that with her tongue. She then used her tongue to clean the head of Phil's dick. As he was going soft she took the whole thing into her mouth. He surprised Joyce by coming again. She looked up at him and said, "My God Phil, I didn't know a man could come twice so quickly."

Phil staggered back a few steps and said he really needed to sit down. Joyce was just getting started. She turned to Joe and said, "Lets put that hard cock of yours to use. You said something about fucking me." He knelt down between her legs, pulled her forward on the seat, and Joyce grabbed his cock and guided it into her wet pussy. Joyce looked very sexy as I watched her get fucked. I watched his cock slide in and out of Joyce's blond pussy. They were very good together. It didn't seem like he would last long, but he did fuck Joyce into a very loud orgasm. That drove him over the edge and he shot his load into her cunt. They were both very noisy. If there were any boats around they had to hear. Joyce asked him if he was like his friend and could come again. He laughed and said no. Joyce said that was to bad.

Joe went over and sat nest to Phil. They both looked dazzled. I doubt if either has had sex like that in their young lives. Joyce surprised us again by going to the end of the boat and diving into the lake. She came up and invited us to join her. Phil and Joe both jumped in. Just an hour or so they had been swimming together. Now all three were naked and had just finished some really hot sex.

The night was still young and so were Phil and Joe. As they continued play in the water, it seemed to me they were getting ready for another round. Things took an unexpected turn. We heard a boat approaching. It was heading towards us. The three sexmates hid behind the boat. Turns out to be friends of Phil and Joe. When they didn't return from their day on the lake, their three buddies came looking for them. When Phil and Joe saw who it was they came out from behind the boat. Joyce asked Joe who they were. He told her the five of them were staying together at one of the cottages. Joyce said, "There's five of you? Why don't you invite them over?

THAT'S ALL—FOR NOW

Celtics
Celtics
34 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Sharing Amy Husband shares hot wife with good friend.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
More Stories