Joyce's Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

"Be sure to enjoy yourself. That's the point of all this," her arm waving in a big circle, "to have some fun."

*****

A man wearing only a leather g-string, led Joyce up to the stage. Unable to see, Joyce started trembling, but she wasn't sure if it was from fear or excitement. The man handed the end of the leash to Angela. The auctioneer had flipped her head mike up.

"Joyce, are you ready to be sold?"

"Yes, no, I'm frightened, excited, something."

"Do you want to go on?"

"Yes, do it before I freak."

Angela flipped her mike down and hauled on the leash, causing Joyce to stumble into the spotlight. Angela's voice rang out as she started her spiel.

"Ladies and gentlemen, lot number 21 is a special treat. Newly captured, this lovely has never been under command of a Master of Mistress. Our lucky winner, whoever he or she is, will have the unique opportunity to begin the training of a new slave from the ground up. This slave is a particularly enticing morsel."

Angela dragged Joyce to the edge of the stage.

"Look at this body, it's trembling with need, the need to be taken and used by a strong man or woman. Notice her breasts, how the nipples are standing at attention, begging for teeth to tease them with pain and pleasure."

Angela pulled back on the leash, thrusting Joyce's breasts out. The spotlight focused on her tits, a sheen of sweat glistening in the bright light. Joyce's hands came up, instinctively trying to cover her. Angela's hand slapped her ass twice.

"Hands down you worthless slut! Your future owner wants to see his merchandise."

Joyce gasped and let out a sob. She was dragged around the stage, everyone in the front row able to see her clearly. She felt fear, fear of Angela, who was acting so much crueler than she had earlier. She would realize only later, that along side that fear was arousal, a burning, deep arousal that demanded to be sated.

"Who would like to start the bidding on this blank slate of a slave!"

"I'll bid $50!"

"Make that $100."

"$150!"

"Come on people, is that the best you can do? Look as this wanton slut, look at this cunt, practically dripping with desire."

Angela kicked Joyce's feet apart, opening her pussy to the illumination of the spotlight. Her natural juices reflected the light, revealing her need to the audience. Angela slapped a mike on Joyce, broadcasting her moans over the sound system. Again, Joyce was dragged around the stage, her legs repeatedly kicked apart so that her cunt was visible. The bidding started again.

"$300!"

"$500!"

"$600!"

Then a deep voice that penetrated Joyce's mind, a familiar voice, called out, "I'll pay $1500 for that slave."

The bidding seemed to stop, faces turning to see who had jumped the bid by such a large amount. Angela seized control.

"We have a bid of $1500 by Master Charles. Come now people, Charles has an entire stable of slaves. Surely one of you is more deserving of a fresh slave."

Charles smiled at Angela, nodding at her attempt to push the biding up. Another voice called out, "$2000."

Charles answered with, "$3000."

A hush fell over the room. The regulars knew that once Charles Vanquil started to bid in the auction, he won his slave. Sensing that the bidding was essentially over, Angela wrapped it up.

"Do we have any more bids? Going once, going twice, sold to Master Charles for $3000. Come on up sir and claim your new slave."

Charles walked up to the stage and took possession of the leash. Angela deftly recovered the mike from Joyce. Charles took Joyce's chin in one hand.

"Joyce, come with me."

"Ah...am I...are you..."

"You're safe. This is your fantasy. Come, slave."

Joyce nodded her head and allowed Charles to lead her off the stage. Still unable to see, she could not stop shivering as the sounds and smells of passion assaulted her senses. The closing of the door to the private room was loud, as was the sudden absence of sounds. Hands removed the blindfold and she blinked her eyes at the two people standing before her. The man she recognized.

"It is you, from the road."

"Yes, I enjoyed your use of Valerie. Are you ready?"

"I don't know. Is it normal to be frightened?"

The black woman spoke up. "Joyce, I'm Marcia. Yes, it's normal to feel some fear. I can also tell that you're very turned on, possibly because you're afraid."

"What's going to happen?"

"Everything you asked for. We're going to force you to perform sexually, tie you up and punish you when and if you refuse to do what we demand."

"Oh God, I don't know. It sounds so scary, but my crotch, it's quivering in anticipation."

Marcia stepped forward, brushing a hand against Joyce's cheek. "That's normal. This is what you've dreamed of, isn't it?" Joyce nodded. "Then let it happen. If the reality doesn't match the fantasy, you can stop it."

"I can?"

"Of course, we don't want to rape you, not for real. We want to help you enjoy tonight. We have something called a safe word. Say, 'red,' to stop what's happening right away. If you just need to slow down, say, 'yellow'."

"That helps. How does this work, then?"

"Are you ready?" Charles asked.

Joyce nodded.

Marcia grabbed Joyce's hands and pulled them behind her back. Leather seemed to wrap itself around her wrists. Before she could react, Joyce's wrists were trapped behind her back. Her breath caught in her throat.

"On your knees, slut!" Charles ordered.

Joyce felt her heart race. Amazingly, her fear started to fade a little. She shook her head, trying to back away, hoping that she wouldn't be allowed to escape. Marcia grabbed her bound arms and started to force her down. Joyce struggled, twisting and refusing to go down. A hand slapped her ass and Joyce moaned. The slap came again, making her knees weak. The pressure on her arms brought her to her knees. Staring at her face was a cock, large and erect, precum forming on the tip.

"Suck my cock, you little slut."

Joyce clamped her lips shut, shaking her head. The tip rubbed against her lips, smearing clear slick fluid on them. Joyce moaned, hoping that he would push, force himself into her. In her fantasies she would be forced, her mouth pried open and a cock shoved in. Instead, she was spanked again, sending a shock through her body. Unbelievably, Joyce moaned at the slap, the feeling going straight to her pussy, making it tingle. Again she was slapped. Her ass thrust back, as if to ask for more.

Marcia smiled at Charles, recognizing the submissiveness in Joyce crawling to the surface. She kept the spanking up, knowing what the end result would be. Joyce had her eyes closed, soaking up the power that was being forced upon her. In her dreams, it was never like this, so strong, so overwhelming, so right. Ten slaps later, unable to control herself, Joyce opened her mouth with a loud, deep groan. Charles' cock pushed in, filling her mouth.

Joyce's eyes flew open and her head tried to pull back from the sudden intrusion. Marcia's hand was holding her in place. When Joyce started to make noises of protest, Marcia leaned up to her ear.

"Are you red or yellow?"

Joyce froze at the question, recalling the words to make things stop. She gave a little shake of her head. Charles, who had stilled himself in her mouth while Marcia had asked the question, started his thrusting motions again. As his cock plunged deep into her mouth, the tip actually touching the back of her throat, Joyce started struggling again, her hands pulling at the cuffs immobilizing them. She pressed her head back against Marcia's hand, forcing the woman to press harder to keep her in place.

Saliva was pulled out with each backstroke, to drip down Joyce's chin and chest. She was unaware that she had moved her legs farther apart, as if to invite attention to her cunt. Taking Joyce up on the subconscious enticement, Marcia brought her other hand up between Joyce's legs from behind and caressed Joyce's pussy.

As the pleasurable counterpoint to the playful brutality of the face fuck made itself felt, Joyce stopped resisting and moaned with desire. She tried to lower herself, to impale upon the fingers caressing her sex, but the hand behind her head grabbed her neck and held her up. Joyce was soon teetering on the verge of an orgasm, only to have that ultimate pleasure denied as Marcia's hand pulled away.

Joyce moaned and writhed in an attempt to coax Marcia to give her more. Then, Charles thrust in and held himself still. Marcia pushed hard, forcing her Master's cock into Joyce's throat. The gag reflex caused Joyce to swallow against the tip and Charles unloaded his cum directly into Joyce's throat. Joyce felt the slimy fluid dripping down the back of her throat, unable to swallow completely due to the cock blocking her throat.

As he began to soften, Charles pulled partway out. Marcia whispered to the desperately swallowing slave, "Clean his cock. Suck everything off it." Unable to do anything else, Joyce swirled her tongue around the cock, tasting his cum as the last drops were coaxed out of the tip.

"How are you feeling?" Charles asked after he finished withdrawing.

"Can I cum, please. I really need to cum."

"Not right now. We wish more from you."

With that, Charles pulled Joyce to her feet and guided her to a leather covered, padded bar that was at waist height. It was resting on steel supports five feet apart. Ropes forced Joyce's feet apart and were secured to the uprights. Joyce was facing the wall, about four feet in front of her. Her hands were unclipped and pulled towards the wall, forcing her to bend over the bar. More rope ran from her arms to the wall, binding her in place.

While Charles had been binding Joyce, Marcia had fastened a strap-on dildo to her waist. As the last knot was tied, Marcia walked around so that Joyce could see what was coming. Joyce's eyes widened at the sight of the massive twelve inch long prick. Slowly, her head began to shake.

"Slave, beg Marcia to fuck your ass."

"No, I can't take that, it's too big."

"Slave, beg for it or you'll be whipped."

Joyce gasped, seeing the cat that Charles had been holding behind his back. She gulped, remembering her fantasies, dreams of being sodomized by impossibly large cocks that provoked a mixture of arousal and agony. In other dreams she was whipped until she exploded in mind blowing climaxes from just the pain. Knowing she had to experience a taste, even if only this once, Joyce shook her head.

"No, I won't. I refuse to beg for it," she whispered while nodding her head

Charles asked, "Are you red or yellow?"

Joyce shook her head, gasping out a, "Please?" that was as much a question as a plea.

She saw the movement out of the corner of her eye and then pain made itself known on her ass. While the blow wasn't overwhelming, Joyce cried out softly, mouthing an unspoken, "More," as she pulled against her bonds. Marcia, watching her for signs of distress, smiled at the silent plea.

The blows from the cat continued to fall, bringing Joyce to tears from the slowly growing pain. Both her tormentors saw that Joyce was beginning to raise her ass to meet the strokes of the cat. All Joyce was aware of was the constant burning pain in her ass and her shock at not wanting to stop it. She began to cry with deeper sobs, mourning a loss of innocence and embracing a fulfillment she had not suspected was possible.

Suddenly, Joyce wanted to give these two people, this man and woman, everything she could.

"Fuck me!" she screamed. "Fuck my ass, please? I need you to fuck my ass."

Joyce felt a cool sensation probe at her ass. Marcia's finger coated the entrance to Joyce's rear passage with lubricant. Once the preparation was done, hard plastic pressed against Joyce's ass, causing the bound woman to moan and gasp.

"Please, I..."

Joyce pulled against her bindings, unable to finish her plea, not even sure what she wanted. Charles and Marcia recognized the need that could not be expressed and took Joyce further. As Marcia began to slowly press her fake cock past Joyce's outer entrance, Charles reached down from in front and lightly stroked Joyce's more than ready pussy.

Joyce's body tried to clench against the anal intrusion and relax at the caresses on her cunt at the same time. The result was an incoherent woman pulling against ropes that she hoped and prayed would hold fast. The massive, from Joyce's experience, dildo painfully stretched Joyce's virgin ass. The pain was not, however, as bad as Joyce's fantasies expected. Marcia, well versed in sodomizing submissives, used a familiar slow rocking motion to gently force her way in. Charles' ministrations offset most of the discomfort in a wonderful counterpoint of pleasure and pain.

Joyce felt her body give up its resistance to the dildo and Marcia's cock slid the rest of the way in with one smooth motion. Time seemed to stop, as Joyce felt nothing but the fullness of twelve inches of intruder where no such intruder was intended to be.

"Oh God! It's so big, I'm so full. Please, I need..."

"What Joyce, what do you need?"

"I don't know, I just need, please, do something."

Marcia started to thrust in and out, fucking Joyce's ass with slow, yet powerful motions. Each back stroke brought a whimper from the victim. Each thrust into her depths brought a groan. The unnatural intrusion felt so right and Joyce found herself regretting the refusals she had given her former boyfriend to his requests for anal sex. Soon, she was pulling against the ropes and thrusting her ass back against the in strokes as much as she could.

Arousal spread through Joyce's body, but unlike being fucked in her cunt, this arousal seemed more diffuse. The tingles that normally centered in her pussy and clit from being fucked, spread out. There was no need to caress or suck on her breasts. The pressure caused by her tight opening seemed to pulse through her, rebounding off every erogenous zone in her body. Phantom fingers lightly played with her nipples. Imaginary fingers stroked her face. None of these secondary feelings were enough to send her over the top. It was like she was being driven on without the chance to climax.

Marcia, her own clit constantly stimulated by the base of the harness, was nearing her orgasm. Being a submissive of Charles herself, she pleaded, "Master, may I cum? Please let me cum, Master."

"Not yet Marcia. I want it myself."

Marcia groaned in sensual agony and fought her body's need for release. It wasn't long before both women were hovering at the plateau, needing their release, yet not receiving it, one from inability, one from being forbidden.

"Master, please, I can't hold out much longer, may I cum?"

"No, stop, Marcia."

Marcia froze, the cock imbedded in Joyce's ass. Slowly, as she held still, Marcia's arousal, the burning need to let go in orgasm, faded. She gasped with an ache in her pussy as the object of her desire retreated from her. Joyce panted with her, the pressure of being so filled reinforcing the need she felt. The aroma of sex filled the air and both women's cunts dripped juice.

Charles undid the straps on the harness and allowed Marcia to back away, her hands clasped behind her to resist the temptation to stroke her own cunt. Once Marcia was clear, Charles pulled the dildo out of Joyce's ass. Joyce groaned at the loss of sensation.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm empty. Please don't stop, I want so much more. Tell me what to do, make me obey you."

"I have every intention of doing so."

Charles started releasing Joyce from the position she was in. For the first time, she took a look at the room she was being used in. In addition to the moveable bar she had been tied over, there were several rings set into one wall at varying heights. Several strong chains descended from the ceiling in one corner and there was a table, wooden and covered in what looked like leather. The table had several hooks that looked very much like tie down points found on pickup trucks. It also looked like the table could be raised and lowered to some extent. Joyce was led to the side of the table. Her legs were tied to the legs of the table and one hand lashed to one of the tie downs.

Once Charles had her secured, he instructed Marcia to climb on the table. Joyce didn't understand just what he intended, as there was very little Joyce and Marcia could do to one another. Marcia was tied down with her hands to the sides, bound, her legs splayed and lashed flat, and her pussy at the edge, open to anyone standing at the end of the table. Joyce was standing to her side, able to view the entire ebony body but unable to touch it with more than a single hand, and that with limited range.

Charles started to explain. "Joyce, I'm going to fuck Marcia and you're to watch. You're also going to masturbate yourself without stopping. However, you're not to have an orgasm. If you do, you'll be punished."

"I don't know if I can. I've never played with myself in front of others."

Charles' hand slapped her ass, eliciting a yelp. "You'll do as I say, slave, or there'll be much more of that."

"Please, it's so embarrassing."

Charles' hand slapped her again. Joyce's yelp had the undercurrent of a moan as well. Her pussy flared with arousal as the spanking continued. She bit her lip, trying to hide the pleasure she was feeling at being spanked. Both Charles and Marcia smiled at the attempt as Joyce's entire body flushed, not just the cheeks of her ass. A couple of minutes later, Joyce gasped and started to stroke her pussy.

"That's better. Fuck yourself with your fingers. Don't stop until I cum in Marcia's cunt and don't cum yourself."

Charles stepped up to the end of the table and pressed his cock into Marcia's well lubricated pussy. He used long slow strokes that afforded Joyce a clear view of his cock sliding through the folds of Marcia's pussy. Joyce had never seen intercourse up close and personal, at least not in person. The sight drove her arousal even higher and she knew there was no way she could keep fucking her cunt and still not cum.

Charles knew that Joyce would cum eventually and was fucking Marcia slowly to give Joyce time to fail. Her reaction to the last spanking confirmed his assessment of Joyce; she was craving punishment. He didn't think she was someone who wanted intense pain, but she did seem to find low to moderate levels of pain, especially under bondage, sensual and arousing.

Marcia and Joyce were both moaning loudly. While Joyce's fate was in her own hands (literally), Marcia was dependant on Charles for her climax. She begged, "Master, please touch my clit, let me cum."

"No, Marcia, you're not to cum while I'm fucking you."

"Yes, Master."

Joyce was panting deeply, her fingers penetrating herself to a depth that seemed to match the depth of her breaths. She was trembling and her knees were trying to buckle at the intensity of sensations she was inflicting on herself. She could hold herself off no more and screamed as she dropped to her knees, bound arm pulled tight, and quivered in an orgasm. It never occurred to her to stop fucking herself and she could feel the muscles in her cunt squeezing against her hand.

With Joyce having climaxed, Charles picked up the pace and soon was shooting his cum into Marcia's pussy. Marcia strained against the orgasm that was knocking at her door, almost losing it when Charles pulled out enough to leave some of his seed covering the outside of her pussy. Like all Charles' submissives, she was clean shaven between her legs and the white cum stood out against her black skin.

"Slave, stop what you're doing." When Joyce pulled her hand out of her cunt, he continued. "Give your hand to Marcia to clean. Let her lick all of your cum from your hand."

The look and sensation of Marcia's mouth and tongue licking at her hand with delicacy and sensuousness kept Joyce from losing too much of her sensuous high. When Marcia had finished, Charles released Joyce from where she'd been bound, only to rebind her at the end of the table. This time, Joyce's hands were lashed to the side of the table and her legs were attached to a spreader bar.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers