Joyride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aries
Aries
22 Followers

"I guess you'd call it a clothing shortage. Over." Jack said, still giggling.

"NO WAY!" Joy exclaimed. She climbed off the hood of the ‘vette and joined Jack at the trunk. They looked in the trunk and it was empty.

"Uh-oh," Joy said. They looked at each other in silence then burst out laughing together again.

"Now what?" Jack asked as he closed the trunk.

"Well, I guess our fantasy game isn't over. I can't believe he took the gym bag. Anyway, you wouldn't, by chance, have a fantasy about driving through town with a naked woman sitting beside you, would you?" Joy asked with a gleam in her eye.

"I guess I do now. Shall we, Madam?" Jack said, motioning toward the passenger door. He opened it for her and let her in, pinching her ass as she passed him.

"Be careful, Big Boy, I just might be more daring than you are prepared for. You see, in case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm sort of an exhibitionist." She said as he walked around the car and got into the driver's seat. "I just might get out of control if you don't keep me happy." She warned him.

"It'll be my pleasure to keep you happy as best I can. Now how do I get out of here?" Jack asked, starting the engine.

"Stay on this road until you come to a highway, then turn south onto the highway." Joy said as they started down the road. When Jack was done shifting, she leaned against him, kissed his cheek and rested her head on his shoulder.

Jack looked at her and kissed her back. They drove on in silence for a little while, listening to the radio. Jack put his hand innocently on Joy's thigh. She turned her face to his ear and nibbled gently. Jack's grip on her thigh increased. She smiled.

"You like that, huh?" She asked. She nibbled some more. Soon Jack's hand inched up her thigh slightly. She parted her legs wide.

"Don't stop there, Baby, I'm always ready for those fingers of yours," she said sexily.

Jack moved his hand from Joy's thigh to her pussy. He began my massaging her pussy lips, avoiding her clit. Just as she was getting into the rhythm of his fingers, a cold cross-breeze hit the car. "Sweet Jesus, that was cold. I think it's time to turn the heat on." Joy said. She reached down and turned the heater on full blast.

Jack turned the driver's vent away from his face. Joy, on the other hand, turned the passenger vents toward her. She aimed one at her chest and the other at her pussy. The hot are added to the heat her pussy was producing. Jacks fingers had Joy so horny that her pussy was leaking juices all over her seat. Soon she had trouble staying in one spot.

Jack kept massaging her pussy lips while avoiding her clit. Joy began to massage and tweak her breasts again. This added to the flow of juice from her already very wet pussy. Her lips were getting swollen. Her clit began to pike through. Jack slipped one finger into Joy's pussy. She gasped and began chewing on her lip.

"You like that, huh? Well check this out, lock your door and turn so you're leaning back on it." Jack said. “ Put this foot on the console in front of the gear shift. Now put your other foot behind my seat." He said. Joy did as she was told.

"What are you going to do to me?" Joy asked in a playful voice.

"I am going to give you the ride of your life. Now slide your pretty little ass closer to me, so I can reach it. That's right. Now just lay back and enjoy the ride, maybe play with those beautiful breasts of yours. Mmmm yeah, that's so sexy, makes me wish my fingers were my cock." He said.

"You play your cards right and you'll get that chance plus a whole lot more, Sweetheart. Now do my G-spot!" Joy exclaimed.

"Oh, you know what's going on, huh?" Jack said.

"I've read about it, but never tried it. Hurry up, I want to cum on your hand." Joy said and closed her eyes as she began playing with her nipples. She pinched and pulled like it was the end of the world.

Jack slid his fingers into her pussy and began to stroke the rook of her pussy. When he found the rough spot, he concentrated on it. He slowly stroked it in a circle, then forward and back and side to side, then in a circle again. He kept this cycle going until they reached the highway. He didn't want to break the spell, so they took the on-ramp at 75 mph, he didn't even have to downshift. Joy's clit was beginning to poke out again; he ticked it with his thumb. The rough spot on the roof of her pussy immediately grew rougher and her vagina contracted around his fingers.

"Where do you live?" Jack asked as they approached the city limits.

"1765....Lakeland....number....15....Ohhh....God you are good!" She exclaimed between uneven breaths.

Jack kept his fingers stroking her pussy and his thumb stroking her clit. Soon Joy's nipples stood up tall. Her face, breasts and pussy grew flushed, her breathing got very rough and deep.

"Oh my GOD. Turn the radio up." Joy ordered between breaths. Jack did as he was told. He knew what was coming. Just as he turned up the radio using the buttons on the steering wheel, Joy's arms flew out to the side and she arched her back.

"AAHHHHOOOOOHHHH MMMMMYYYYY GOOOODDDD!! OOOHHHH YEEESSSS!" She screamed and hit the dash and the back of her seat as her vagina spasmed uncontrollably against Jack's fingers. Her pussy squirted her cum all over Jack's hand, her seat and the console. Joy's vagina spasmed continually for the last four blocks of their journey, even after Jack took his fingers out of her pussy to downshift.

When Jack turned off the street into the parking garage below Joy's apartment building, she spoke up.

"I think you're going to have to carry me. I don't think I can walk. My legs are still shaking, me knees are weak and I'm dizzy." Joy said quietly.

"I don't mind. I take it you enjoyed the ride, then?" Jack said as he opened her door and effortlessly lifted her into his arms. She put her arms around his neck and placed her head on his shoulder.

"That is an understatement." She whispered, nibbling on his neck as the boarded the elevator. Hit the express button, it takes you right to my door. When it asks for the code, punch in '123169' and hit enter. Neat huh?" She said. Joy continued to nibble on Jack's ear and neck as the rode up the 15th floors to her place. The elevator stopped and the doors opened.

"Kind of feels like we're married and you're carrying me across the threshold, huh?" She said, giggling.

"The love we make tonight will be nothing in comparison to the love we'll make on our wedding night." Jack answered, looking into her eyes.

"Why Jack, are you proposing to me?" She asked, smiling.

"Why don't we wait and see if you still respect me in the morning." Jack replied and kissed her as they entered her place. The elevator doors closed.

The End?
Maybe...

Aries
Aries
22 Followers
12