Joyride: Backseat Driving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is yours', if I recall correctly," she said. She pulled open the back door, and got out of the Jetta. She walked over to her car and got in the driver's seat. She was wide-awake now. Maybe too drunk on lust to drive, but definitely wide-awake.

"What was that about?" Michael asked.

"I don't know," Regan said. "Someone more conservative than me?"

Kelly sat in her car, thinking. Obsessing. She got out a pen and paper, and walked back to the Jetta.

"Hi again," she said, opening the door. "Um, I'm Kelly. And this is my number, if you two would ever like to hang out sometime. Um. I'm from Auburn, Indiana - if you know where that is."

"Yes, we do," Michael said. "We live within an hour of you," he added.

"Oh. Good. Yes, good," she said. Regan smiled at her.

"Can I have one more kiss?" Regan asked.

Kelly leaned forward, and their lips touched. It became more passionate with Regan tonguing Kelly's mouth - and Kelly slowly starting to fight back with her own lips and tongue.

"Yes," she said, pulling away. "I do need to be going. I'll be back in a next week," Kelly said, and she softly shut the door.

"Next week?" Regan said. "But I need to taste pussy now," she added.

Michael cleared his throat and kissed her, his hands running over her breasts.

"Well, I know someone you might want to meet," he said.

To be continued...

12