Juan Carlos' Tale

Story Info
The gardener gets a treat.
2k words
4.54
22.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pahwhubby
pahwhubby
16 Followers

Ah, what a good day! Done with Senorita Mildred so early. I can go to Senor Bill and Senora Patricia's. Juan Carlos smiled at the thought of Senora Patricia. Senorita Mildred was very fussy, everything had to be exactly how she wanted. And she was ancient – at least 50 years old! Senora Patricia, on the other hand, was very nice about the work, maybe 30 years old AND muy sensual. And muy, muy sexy! She frequently sunned herself while he worked and preferred very tiny bikinis. It was almost like she was providing a propina, a generous tip.

Senora Patricia was much more beautiful than the girls Juan Carlos knew. The senora was an exotic mix of Asian and European, with much more finely shaped features than the local women. Her eyes were dark, like his, but the shape was different, very sexy. And somehow when she looked at you, you knew her eyes were promising incredible delights. Now tanned, her skin was a sexy golden, not the dusty brown of his Maria. Her breasts were smaller than Maria's, but she didn't seem to mind. She frequently wore tiny little pieces of fabric as a suit, just big enough to cover the critical areas. And the one time Juan Carlos had seen her in the market, she wore a a long, loose dress without sleeves and a plunging neckline, baring herself to nearly her navel. Muy sensual, that one. Her breasts might be smaller, but they were high and firm, not saggy – not a mamacita, Senora Patricia. And her legs, ai – to feel them wrapped around you! And her ass – so tight, so firm, so beautifully shaped.

Juan Carlos realized not only he was breathing hard, but he actually had an erection starting. What would it be like to fuck her? Ah, so sweet! She probably loves to fuck, everyone knows the gringa women fuck like expensive puta – full of passion, loving every minute, every inch. His erection was making it a little uncomfortable to walk. He thought about relieving the tension but decided to try ignoring it. Later, he could have Maria. While not nearly as exciting as the exotic Senora Patricia, fucking Maria was better than beating off. He forced himself to think about the garden he was supposed to tend.

He would be a day earlier than usual, but he often switched his garden work schedule and the owners never complained. Except for Senorita Mildred. He walked up the back path, as usual. Senor Bill was very sensible about his property; it was mostly native plants and no grassy lawn. It looked wlid and unkept to most gringos, but Senor Bill liked it. And Senora Patricia always praised his skill. He quietly pushed the gate open, and entered the inner compound, more shrubs surrounding the pool area.

He glanced at the open area near the pool, hoping to see the lovely senora in one of her skimpy bikinis. He smiled, seeing her lying on her stomach...and then realized she was not wearing her usual suit. She was naked! There was no bikini, just her glass on the stand, her cell phone on the ground at her head, and a bottle of oil nearby. The senora hadn't been expecting him and had decided to sun herself desnudo, naked as a jay. Juan Carlo debated what to do...if he said "Buen dia," she might smile and wave, like she usually did. But then again, she might be upset at being caught like this. She might even accuse him of sneaking up to catch her exposed. Maybe, just quietly walk back out and make some noise so she becomes aware that he's there. She seemed to be asleep. Yes, that's a good plan...quietly turn around and...

The beautiful senora rolled onto her back. His eyes grew wide – first with fear, but then with excitement. Her beautiful, small breasts were like perfect little mounds, topped with the most delicate and beautiful nipples. The swelling in his pants returned with a vengeance. Her belly was firm, shapely, and unlike Maria's hairy concha, the senora's pussy was completely smooth. A little paler than most of her skin, two beautiful pink lips peeked out from between her legs. Juan Carlos caught his breath sharply and imagined what it would be like to lick that lovely little flower, so smooth, so inviting. He liked pleasing Maria that way, but he hated getting her hair stuck in his teeth and, frankly, she was so bushy, the hair really annoyed him. The senora, on the other hand, would be a delight. He noticed the spicy, musky odor of the senora's perfume. He loved that smell and today it was like a drug, so arousing. His erection was complete, his pants tenting to accommodate the engorged member. Maybe not leave just yet, maybe just watch a little longer.

He was breathing so hard that he feared she would hear it. With his cock sticking out in front of him, if he were caught, it would be very hard to explain his way out of it. Juan Carlos decided to move behind some of the shrubs, providing some coverage but still allowing a clear view of that most inviting pussy. As if she read his mind, Senora Patricia spread her legs, completely exposing herself to him. Juan Carlos gently stroked himself through his pants. He thought about plunging his cock into that lovely little hole. She was probably very tight. He was young and strong. He could force himself on her. She would probably love it. Everybody knew that gringa women loved to fuck. Hell, she would probably welcome it, maybe even make him un amante, her lover for the rest of the season. His cock throbbed and Juan Carlo started to move back around the shrubs when the senora sat up. Juan Carlo froze.

Patricia took the tanning oil and began refreshing her glistening coating. Languorously, she spread the oil over her arms, then legs. She paid more attention to her breasts, first generously applying the oil, then spreading it over those gorgeous little mounds. She paid special attention to her nipples, pinching then, rolling them, tugging on them, all with obvious pleasure. She arched her back a little, wet, then parted her lips, all the while teasing her poor nipples. Her nipples responded to the attention, becoming hardened little bumps, firm to her fingers. After several minutes, Patricia applied oil to her firm belly, the shine defining her abs clearly. And then lower. She again spread her legs and Juan Carlos was treated to a very clear view of her elegant fingers caressing her oh-so-beautiful clit. Her pussy glistened from the oil; Patricia's own wetness was making her pussy's lips glisten. She slipped in a finger, then two, gently rubbing herself towards orgasm. Juan Carlos could hear a long stream of "oh-oh-oh-oh", quiet at first, but rising in intensity as her hand moved more quickly. One hand squeezed a breast, the other played with her pussy. Juan Carlos' cock was rock-hard and leaking pre-cum. This gringa puta would be the best fuck of his life! Clearly, she loved having cock in her. All he had to do was move quietly a dozen yards or so, then take her...

Juan Carlos had barely started forward when he heard a car door slam. Senor Bill! He ducked quickly back, hiding further out of sight. The senor called out as he came through the back gate, unknowingly trapping Juan Carlos. "Sweetie, I'm home. I...oh, oh, my! What a beautiful sight!" Bill said this last as he saw his beautiful wife in the throws of a powerful orgasm, head back, hips in the air, her thumb on her clit and her fingers deep her own wet pussy.

The senor stood over her writhing body, smiling as he pulled off his pants and set his things neatly on the ground. His cock, although soft, was quite long and thick. And growing firmer every second. He stood near Patricia's face and she gently took the semi-stiff member in her hand, guiding it to her mouth. Juan Carlos watched in amazement as Patricia sucked Bill's cock in until her lips were almost engulfing her lover's balls. "Dios mio" softly escaped his lips as he realized Patricia was pulling Bill closer. She shifted positions to bring her throat in line with Bill's cock. He could no longer see that beautiful concha, but instead was treated to a clear view of Patricia sucking greedily on Bill's cock while rubbing both breasts, teasing her nipples, tugging at her breasts, squeezing, all the while moaning, her legs moving, rubbing together, spreading apart, flexing. She was a cat in heat. Juan Carlos had never seen such a sexy, desirable woman.

Senor Bill had grasped her head and was rhythmically pumping into her mouth. "Oh, god, yes. So good. Yes, baby, suck it. Oh, yeah, you're so good. No, no, stop now. No more. Hold on." Clearly, the senor was near cumming, that beautiful and most expert mouth drawing him nearly to completion in mere minutes. Juan Carlos was certain he heard Patricia whimper a little as Bill pulled his cock from her possession. The cock was no longer soft and much larger than Juan Carlos' own. It was hard to imagine how the petite Patricia had managed to engulf even the head of that cock, let alone the entire shaft. Clearly, she was highly skilled at oral pleasure.

Patricia had rolled onto her hands and knees, and was guiding that magnificent cock to her wet pussy. "Fuck me, baby. Oh, god, now. I want it right now. Right here! Don't be mean!" Juan Carlos could not quite believe that the elegant and beautiful senora was such a wanton little puta. Ah, what a perfect wife she much be! Juan Carlos felt more than a little envy. The senor was luckier than he had ever imagined – rich, a huge cock, and a beautiful sex-crazed wife. Ai! Any one of those three would be enough for Juan Carlos. To have all three! Unimaginable!

Patricia had taken seemingly Bill's mighty member without difficulty and was eagerly pushing her ass against his thrusts, as if to force him even deeper. Bill was vainly attempting to control his thrusting, trying to resist that wondrously sensual, sexy cunt. "Slow down, babe. I can't, I'm too close, so wet...so tight...I ... I ... oh, god. So good. Oh, yes. Oh, god." As Bill came, Patricia pushed hard against him. Juan Carlos watched her eyes roll back and her mouth form a perfect "O". He realized he had cum in his pants, that Patricia had made both men orgasm. Thankfully, no one heard his noise, if he had made any.

Bill pulled back, with his rapidly softening cock making a soft plop as it left that warm, wet, loving home. Juan Carlos smiled a little at the sight of cum leaking from her pussy.

Then, the senora did the sexiest thing Juan Carlos had ever witnessed. She sat up on the chaise, with her legs crossed beneath her, unknowingly both spreading herself wide to his sight and allowing the cum to trickle out. She deftly put two fingers into her pussy, withdrew them and licked the fluid with obvious pleasure. "Ummmmmm, baby. I don't know whether I like it better when you to cum in my pussy or when you cum in my mouth. Do you think, with a little encouragement, you'll be ready again soon?"

Bill smiled. "Yes, I think so. Let's go inside where we can be more comfortable."

Patricia stood and followed Bill into the house.

Juan Carlos waited several minutes, then quietly slipped away. He'd return tomorrow to tend to the yardwork. Right now, with Senora Patricia's image burning his brain, he needed to relieve himself again. Maria would do.

Back at the house, as Patricia kneeled in front of Bill, teasing his hardening cock with her tongue and fingers, Bill asked, "How's the new alarm system, babe? I want you to feel safe here when I'm not around."

Patricia smiled and looked into his eyes. "Oh, it's perfect, dear. On my phone, I can see anyone approaching anywhere, including through the back gate. This way, I know exactly who's coming and can prepare exactly the right reception for anyone."

pahwhubby
pahwhubby
16 Followers