Judge Goes Wild?

Story Info
A desk clerk gets very very "lucky".
1.1k words
3.08
29.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened about 10 years ago; I was 20 to 22 years old. I was working in a motel in Elizabeth , New Jersey . I was working as a desk clerk (I hated the job: worst of all jobs that I have had).

There was this con artist / pimp / painter / bum who bugged me for spear change and tried to get me a john's date. I have to say that I did succumb, but only after he promised me that he would get me a working black woman dressed like a classy stripper (or a lawyer – I guess) with big boobs. He did.

I like black women (just a sexual choice: my wife is black and Native American).

She came: she looked great. She sported 3-D breasts, nice leather classic high hills, and was on a meaty, but far from fat, side. She was about 40.

When we got into it; she did not like the position in which she found herself for two reasons: she was spread eagle with feet on my shoulders (I had the control) and her bottom was on the edge of a sink; moreover, she started to think about immorality of the act. She started to talk: "May be we should not do it? May be we should stop?" I was waiting for a "no," but it did not come; therefore, I was able to safely conclude that all she needed to keep on going on as any woman too embarrassed before herself and God was the ultimate feminine excuse: he was dominating me, and he misled me (as a Muslim, since some years ago, but after the incident, I have to agree 100%). I told her that, since I am already inside of her, I will stop once I am finished.She replied with a nice and submissive: "OK." I guess once she decided to go on her "whore adventure," she expected to be controlled. It is possible that her man forgot to have a rough animal--like primordial sex from time to time; or that she has gone to a beach too many times seeing young men staring her, but unable to put out to them when engaged by them in public because of her huge social position.

She was wearing a nice laced black bra and classic Veronicas black high heels (pumps). She was enjoying the deed, since I experience very little problem entering her just after 60 seconds of a fore.

About 5 minutes into the pumping, I got upset that her bra was still on. I asked her nicely to take it off. She smiled back in a sly manner. I did get the message. I barked:"Take that fucken bra off, you bitch, now!!!" She did comply with once more nice a little "OK." I guess she was used to be in control, and she wanted to return to being just a nice little controlled pussy.

I did praise her breasts, but I was wise enough to praise her tight and warm pussy as well, and her shoes and legs. In the mean time -- she lost her balance, and almost fell off the sink; however, I was able to hold her up, and adjust my position to keep my penis inside of her. Her near fall, and my attempt at not interrupting my temporary job as Mr. Goodwrench (you know what they say: "You have to be gentle, but firm.") cause the condom to rapture and nearly get off my dick.

She, of course, did bitch that I was going to get her pregnant, but I refused to listen to her until I was ready to put my seed inside of her. I gave her an option: either I was going to come inside of her or she would have to give me a blow job, and find some hot semen on her face. I guess, from the top of the sink, she was unable to reach for a handkerchief, and thus was unable to give me a blow job. She decided to risk getting pregnant instead of stopping being classy.

My great looking great dressed happy whore was ready to go out the door, but was afraid to death that somebody was to see her. Before she snack out she told me that she works at the Union County Court, and that she is (I guess she bit her to -- I cite) "sort of a lawyer."

Years later, when Judge Cassandra C. was getting me and my wife married at Municipal Court in Elizabeth (Judge C. C. is a transfer from Union County Court), she was wailing after we left. I still do wonder why? Because her present-day husband or her herself allowed the (both) research to be run on me, or because of her little girl?

Regardless, I do sincerely wish her all the best.

It was the first time that I had sex with a MILF--like woman.

-------------------------------------------

Before, I nearly had sex with my mother. She drove me nuts. I know that it is wrong, but I did lay my hands on her neck ready to choke her when she started screaming that I was going to kill her. I cursed her out.

I did assume that she was about to throw me out from home. However, I did not realize that my mother was a very special lady. She left for NJ long time ago, and was unfaithful to my father, but only with man who would try to kill her: including one who missed her by half-an-inch, and drove half-a-blade of his knife into a door frame.

Next night, my mother stunned me with her indecent proposal (woman needs a master, not a husband): she told me that since dad was back in Poland, and she was lonely in spite of that it is a great sin and wrong, just to not make my dad unhappy, we should have sex. I said "no" at first, and I said "no" later, and I am proud of it.

She, however, just to see, if she would turn me on, and if she would like doing it with an 18--teen year, plus we needed money, did 'sacrifice' herself, and go go danced on weekends for a month or so until my cousin busted her (literally too -- he was gabbing her boobs while putting singles behind her bra). I do not blame him: every man suffers from a "ho in the wall" syndrome.

She told my cousin that she had sex with an 18--teen or possibly 17--teen year old Hispanic kid who tried to force it in her butt, and mouth, but after a little explaining enjoyed her "ciocia" fine.

Soon after, she found her self a little more appropriate partner: a Hispanic man in his early 40's (she was in her late 40's but looked less than 40). She, I guess, has always liked younger man.

Robert son of Eugenia Kolakowska

PS

I have a wicked idea of sending my wife, the judge and her man, and my mother and Vini Veronicas' high heels.