Judge Not 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers

"Huh, what?" he heard his father's confused voice respond.

"It's me, Nathan. Can I come in?"

"It's 4:00 in the morning. Is everything alright?"

"No. No it isn't," Nathan responded, opening the door.

James had turned on his beside light, and was looking at him uncomprehendingly. Marcia was squinting at him similarly confused.

"What's going on, Nathan. Are you sick?" James asked.

"Not exactly."

"What are you holding?" Marcia asked.

Nathan took a deep breath. "I need to explain."

"I think you should."

He explained about the keys in his locker, and how he and Shelby had snuck back to the church and taken the things from Pastor Stephens' office.

"You did what?" his father said, shocked.

"Wait until you see what is here before judging me," Nathan demanded.

He turned the screen around and started playing the DVD. James gasped and Marcia screamed.

"Is that Amanda Carter?" Marcia asked.

"Yes," Nathan said angrily. "And that is Pastor Stephens fucking her while she is crying."

"Turn it off," James insisted, and Nathan happily complied.

"Dad, there are dozens of these discs there, and VHS tapes even that go back years and years."

Marcia was sobbing, and James looked angry. "What's the rest of that?"

Nathan hooked up the drive and handed the laptop to his father. James opened a spreadsheet and stared at the screen. He opened some more files and kept staring at the screen, toggling between spreadsheets. After a few minutes, he looked up and said, "Holy shit."

Nathan had never heard his father curse before and was shocked.

"What is it, James?" Marcia asked.

"It looks like Thomas has been siphoning money from the church for years and depositing it into offshore accounts. Is there anything else?"

"Yeah, a ledger book." Nathan said, stunned.

"Get it," James demanded.

Nathan ran to his room and returned with the book. James looked through it and shook his head.

"I think this book shows payments he made to a number of women going back many years. But I'm not sure."

"What should we do?" Marcia asked.

"I think we need to go to the police. Tomorrow morning. Before Stephens notices that things are missing."

"O.K. dad," Nathan replied. "Before school?"

"No, just me. You need to go to school like everything is normal. And Marcia, you need to be with Tommy."

They nodded. James continued, "Marcia, can you put up some coffee? I can't imagine any of us will be sleeping any more today."

Marcia got out of bed, put on her robe and headed down to the kitchen.

"Nathan, I'm not sure whether to scream at you or pat you on the back. I still don't condone what you and Shelby are doing, or that you have lied and snuck around, but it looks like you have uncovered some pretty awful behavior by Pastor Stephens."

Nathan had nothing to say, so he turned and left his parents' room. He returned to his room and texted Shelby, "Call me. ASAP!!!!!!"

A few minutes later, as Nathan smelled the coffee brewing in the kitchen, his phone rang."

"So, what is it?" Shelby asked, excitedly.

"You won't believe it." He described the video, and what his father said about the spreadsheets, and that James would be taking everything to the police the next day.

"Can you trust him?" Shelby asked. "He won't destroy everything and stand behind Stephens?"

"You didn't see his face. Or my mother's. They are disgusted. As well they should be."

"That cocksucker," Shelby spat out.

Nathan continued to be shocked by her vocabulary, but responded, "No, I didn't see that on the video."

Shelby paused before laughing. "Very funny. Maybe I really am corrupting you," she said softly.

"Only in a good way," Nathan responded. "Let me go see what is going on. I'll see you in school."

"Love you."

"Me too." Nathan disconnected the call and went to the kitchen to talk to his parents.

Later Thursday morning. Harmony Christian Life Academy

James and Marcia insisted that Nathan go to school like any other day. He saw Shelby in the morning, but just said, "My father is taking care of it."

After lunch, Nathan and Shelby were in History class when they heard police sirens outside of the school. Tim Phillips, whose desk was by the window, interrupted the class, yelling, "The police are pulling up to the church office."

Shelby shot a look at Nathan, who shrugged. Everybody stood to see what was going on, but it was too hard to see. Nathan began to walk out of the class, followed by Shelby and then the rest of the students. Ms. Turnbull tried to make them come back, but it was not every day that something this interesting happened at school, and they ignored her threats.

The students, and others who were brave enough to leave the building, stood outside the school, watching the door to the church office. It was a warm day, and a light breeze rustled the leaves on the trees as the students and a few teachers made hushed conversations, speculating on the reason why the police had appeared.

After a few minutes, the doors sprung open, and two police officers walked out, leading the taller Pastor Stephens, who was yelling at them in his deep, powerful voice. He was followed out by the smirking Pastor Cullum and Mrs. Proctor, who walked down the stairs, part of the way to the police cars.

Pastor Stephens continued to berate the police, threatening them with eternal damnation and professing his innocence. He turned to the crowd outside the school and yelled, "I did nothing wrong. As God is my witness, I am an innocent man. A martyr." As his eyes scanned the crowd, he saw Nathan and pointed at him. "God will punish you for your sins, young man. You and that harlot you are fornicating with."

This, of course, caused all attention to turn to Nathan and Shelby, who found themselves on the receiving end of hundreds of stares. Nathan turned to look at Shelby and saw Mrs. Proctor, standing on the steps of the school office, a small smile on her face. She saw Nathan looking at her and Nathan was fairly certain he saw her wink at him.

Nathan grabbed Shelby's hand and pulled her away from the crowd. They walked to the parking lot, and got into Nathan's car. Nathan started the engine and began to drive away.

"Holy shit, Nathan," Shelby exclaimed.

"I couldn't have said it better," Nathan responded, taking Shelby's hand and squeezing it as he drove. He turned to look at her beautiful face and was struck by the look on her face, a combination of surprise and triumph, and when she looked at him, love, and a bit of lust. Nathan almost had to pull over to the side of the road, but pulled himself together and was able to navigate them to his house.

When he arrived, his parents were sitting at their dining room table, speaking with Deacon Stanton and a few other members of the church council. They looked up when Nathan and Shelby came in, and Nathan could see from their faces that they did not fully consider him and Shelby to be heroes.

"Nathan, Shelby, please come here," James said in a way that made it clear that no dissent would be tolerated.

They went into the room, and Deacon Stanton said, "We understand that you two uncovered the incriminating evidence against Pastor Stephens."

"Yes, sir," Nathan responded.

"You know that Pastor Stephens devoted his life to this church and helped many, many people, including your family."

Nathan was about to angrily respond, but both his father and Deacon Stanton put their hands up in the "stop" gesture, and Nathan reflexively obeyed.

The Deacon continued, "It does seem, though, that he was a sinner, a thief and a fornicator, and if so, he will be called to task, both by the law and by the Lord. And although I cannot say that I approve of the way that you snuck into his office, I assume that the Lord directed you."

Nathan realized that nothing that he could say would help or change the situation. And he was surprised that Shelby also was silent. He looked at the people in the room, smiled and said, "You're welcome," took Shelby's hand and left the house.

"Now what?" Shelby asked. "We could go to my house."

"That could be fun," Nathan said, smiling as he felt a warmth spread through his body.

"Yes, it could," Shelby said, turning and hugging Nathan on his front lawn, then tilting her head up for a kiss, which quickly turned passionate. They broke contact, got into the car and Nathan started to drive.

Thinking about the prospect of being in an empty house with Shelby, Nathan sped to her house, actually running a red light before pulling his car into her driveway. They nearly ran into the small, ranch style house, pausing briefly to confirm that no one was home before running down the stairs to Shelby's room. Alone in Shelby's room, Nathan reached out, and Shelby melted against him. The anxiety of the past days faded away, replaced by desire, and their mouths met in a passionate kiss.

Shelby could feel Nathan's arousal pressing against the crotch of her jeans, and she felt the tingling and warmth of her own desire. They continued to mash their faces together, exploring each other's tongue and lips. Nathan ran his hands up Shelby's sides, from her hips to the side of her chest, and she leaned back far enough to allow him to cup her breasts. The feel of his hands on her hard nipples, even over her clothing was intense enough to cause her head to drop back as she moaned with lust. Nathan pressed his hardness against her, panting.

Nathan returned his hands to Shelby's hips and slid her shirt up over her breasts. Shelby raised her hands, and Nathan continued to pull the shirt up over her face and head, and over her arms, staring all the time at her heaving lace covered chest, nipples straining against the thin material. Shelby reached down and pulled Nathan's shirt out of his jeans and unbuttoned his shirt. Nathan reluctantly removed his hands from Shelby's firm breasts to allow his shirt to fall to the floor behind him, and he hugged Shelby close, feeling the warmth of her body and the softness of her breasts against his bare chest.

Without breaking their embrace, Nathan reached up and fumbled with the clasp to Shelby's bra, eventually releasing it and pulling the straps forward. Shelby leaned back and allowed Nathan to remove her bra, which he tossed onto the floor before pulling her back to him and pressing his lips to hers. He could barely contain the throbbing between his legs and worried that he would come in his pants.

Sensing Nathan's discomfort, Shelby unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and lowered the zipper before pushing his pants to the floor. Nathan stepped out of the legs and kicked them away. He stood before the half-naked Shelby clad only in his boxers, which were straining to contain his erection. With a smile, Shelby pulled down the boxers and fell to her knees. She looked up at Nathan, past his vibrating cock and licked her reddened lips before kissing the tip.

Nathan moaned, and his moaning increased as Shelby licked the head of his cock before opening her mouth and taking it in. Nathan gasped. He had never imagined feeling the pleasure that he was currently being given by his beautiful girlfriend, even when they had made love. The intensity of the pleasure and the look of happiness on Shelby's face as she lovingly used her mouth and tongue on his pulsing rod brought Nathan to a frenzy, and he thrust himself into Shelby's warm mouth. Startled, Shelby gasped, before pressing her hands on Nathan's ass and allowing him to keep thrusting, until, with a sharp breath, he shot a huge load deep into her throat. Shelby gagged, but instinctively closed her lips around Nathan's spewing member, swallowing his cum until he was finished.

On weak legs, Nathan stumbled to the side of the bed and sat, as Shelby stood up, and Nathan watched, enthralled, as her breasts jiggled. They were beautiful, and Shelby was beautiful, he thought. Still recovering from Shelby's attentions, Nathan watched as she removed her jeans and panties, and stood before her. Nathan knew that she was perfect, and he sat there, transfixed, realizing that he was seeing something divine, as she approached him, standing between his legs and letting him nuzzle his face between her firm orbs.

He kissed the underside of her breasts before moving up to suck on the nipple of one, then the other before kissing down to her bellybutton. Nathan could smell the strong odor of Shelby's arousal, and he reached down with his hand to stroke her soft pubic hair, causing Shelby to sigh. He explored her folds and was surprised at how wet and slippery they were, easily and happily accommodating his finger when he pressed it inside.

"Shelby, please get on the bed," Nathan whispered, and she sat next to him. Nathan turned and kissed her, tasting the remnants of his orgasm on her lips, before moving to her chin, her neck, her cleavage and nipples. He kissed down her breasts to her belly and then to the edge of her pubic mound. Inhaling her sharp scent and smiling, Nathan kissed Shelby's pubic hair and began to explore her with his tongue, causing Shelby to begin to writhe and moan. Not really knowing what to do, he licked somewhat randomly, but was smart enough to return to the areas that made Shelby's moans louder. Eventually, she reached down, and directed his head until his tongue was stimulating her clit.

Nathan understood what she wanted, and he kept at it as Shelby's hips began to buck faster and faster, until she yelled out and collapsed on the bed, panting and giggling. It was, maybe, the most beautiful thing that Nathan had ever heard.

"Come here, my love," Shelby whispered, and Nathan crawled up the bed until he was even with Shelby. He took her in his arms and held her, happy and at peace. Shelby, however, noticed that Nathan was hard again. "Don't go anywhere," she said.

"Right," Nathan said, "like I'm going to leave?" he continued, grinning as he watched Shelby's naked form leave the bed, and walk to her dresser. He stared at her slim back and round, perfect butt as she bent down and reached into the back of the bottom drawer before turning around and showing Nathan a condom package.

"I figured I needed to be prepared," she said with a shy smile.

"I'm glad," Nathan responded.

Shelby returned to the bed, tore open the package and unrolled the condom onto Nathan's hard cock. Before he could react, she jumped onto the bed, straddling him and guiding his length into her still lubricated pussy.

Nathan was in heaven. He loved seeing his beautiful, naked girlfriend on top of him, her piercing blue eyes half closed with desire, her brown hair wild, her perfect breasts swaying, and the feeling of Shelby's warm pussy enveloping his cock was incredible. He lay on his back, watching Shelby slide up and down on his cock, grinding her hips, grunting, panting and moaning, as she used him to pleasure herself. He felt his hips begin to rise off the bed to meet her thrusts, until he was participating equally in their lovemaking.

As their pace increased, Shelby fell forward, pressing her warm body against Nathan's and pumping her hips faster and faster until she jerked her body, which trembled against Nathan, who held her tight. But she didn't stop her pumping around Nathan's cock, and he thrust into her until he reached his own release.

It was silent, except for the sound of their breathing, which, without their attention, coordinated, until they lay there, Shelby on top of Nathan, breathing. Spent.

Shelby eventually turned her head and saw the clock. "Nathan, we need to get up and get you out of here before my parents come home." She reluctantly slid off of Nathan, and his limp condom covered cock slid out of her. Nathan removed the condom, tied it off and placed it into a tissue. Shelby took it from him, got off the bed and left the room.

Nathan lay on the bed, smiling, looking at the decorations of Shelby's room for a few seconds before he stood up and got dressed. As he was putting on his shirt, Shelby returned from the bathroom and ran her hand down Nathan's chest before he buttoned it up. He marveled again at her naked beauty and wondered why he hadn't been willing or able to see it earlier. He shook his head and continued dressing in silence.

Shelby had gotten her clothing back on, and she kissed Nathan. "I can still smell myself on your lips," she said, and Nathan put his hand to his mouth and breathed out.

"You're right. It's amazing," he replied.

Shelby led him to the bathroom, where he washed his face and hands while she brushed her hair and pulled herself together.

They walked down the stairs and kissed again before going out to Nathan's car. After they got in, Nathan took Shelby's hand and they drove back to the school to pick up Shelby's car. Nathan squeezed Shelby's hand before she opened the door.

"I love you, Shelby," Nathan said.

"I love you, too," she replied before pivoting out of the car. Nathan watched her as she got in, started the engine, waved at him and drove away.

JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers
12