Judging Art Ch. 02

Story Info
Playing games with the sexy, black detective.
3.1k words
4.09
16k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Inspector, the reports from the lab just came and Dr Ramirez personally told me to deliver these to you. He said he had some urgent personal business to attend to," said the mousy lab assistant. She didn't look Cyrus in the eye and was fidgeting on the spot, hoping to be let off soon. Detective Inspector Cyrus Threadgill was also called 'The Silencer' by his colleagues because of his ability to drive even the most eloquent officer to silence and tears with his harsh words.

Cyrus raised his eyebrows, waved his hand as a gesture for her to leave and began to shuffle through the report. Whatever Theron had told him earlier had been confirm by the actual post-mortem. The head wound killed him almost instantly. Then why the show with the shot to the heart and testicles?

Cyrus frowned and decided he will have to read through the report in detail later on. He needed to first talk to his other officers working on the case to see if they had come up with any leads to bring him a step closer to some answers.

On the top of the list was an interrogation with their lead suspect- Mrs. Sybilla Wilde. Cyrus didn't think that the demure Mrs. Wilde was capable of doing such gruesome act; knock herself senseless only to wake up, grieving like the bereaved widow she is now. It just didn't make sense. The blood was sprayed on her clothes as well, meaning that she must have been standing behind the victim. Yet she claims that she did not remember anything.

From the corner of his eyes, Cyrus spotted a brunette frisking by; turning his head a slight angle, he spotted her.

She looked better than she did the other time. In her crisp business suit and tight chignon bun, she didn't look like she was about to ask for his number.

"Detective Threadgill?" her tone wasn't enquiring but one seeking confirmation.

"Yes, Ma'am," Cyrus replied, the curiosity in his voice unmistakable.

"What the hell have you done, you sick bastard?" she hollered; slapping her palm on the desk in front of him.

Heads turned and a scarlet flush crept up his face.

"Cy, with that hot head, you're on your own" said a detective to his direction.

Rolling his eyes, Cyrus grabbed her hand and led her out of the building. He could feel her eyes burning holes into him. Those whiskey eyes... and her scent were sending his blood boiling.

"Inspector, what do you think you're doing by putting my client in custody without seeking my advice? Who do you think you are? Oh, she has her rights and I will make sure she gets them!" Eulalie managed to shoot her venom even though she appeared to be smiling at him.

Amused yet surprised to be spoken to in that tone, Cyrus simply stared at her, contemplating his next course of action.

In the sunlight, her hair actually had streaks of blond in them and beneath her powder; he could see her pretty freckles spread across her cheeks. He never understood why but he always found freckles cute. Cyrus didn't know what exactly about her that intrigued him. But before he could stop himself, he blurted, "Why don't you have coffee with me?"

Eulalie stopped in her tracks and turned her perfectly heeled feet to face him. Her eyes flickered over his body for a moment; her eyes showing the contemplation going through her mind. Sashaying boldly to his side; she stood merely inches from him and whispered to his ear, "I like to make my own moves."

Stepping back, she smiled and said, "Why don't we discuss this over lunch? I have a proceeding in two hours and I need to fill up my stomach."

To the world, his face did not register a single flicker of emotion, but in his head, Cyrus was practically in hysterics. This woman is something, he thought. Never in his twenty-eight years did her ever meet a white girl he didn't consider too boring or demure. Whatever he saw in Sybilla that night, Eulalie clearly was the opposite.

***

"So Detective, tell me, did my sister not request for me to be present for her interrogation as I have instructed?" she asked, taking a spoonful of pasta into her mouth. Cyrus caught himself staring at her mouth and almost didn't hear the question.

"She did not Ms. Duras," he replied, smiling to himself as a wave of confusion and embarrassment washed over her.

She was silent for a moment. Cyrus figured she was possibly trying to put forth an argument or trying to see if there were other cracks that she could attack him with. He knew that his office called him 'The Silencer', yet in the current situation he was in, he did not appreciate this silence that was growing between them.

"I was on the Police Force scholarship to major in law at Columbia. So whatever you're thinking of doing, over this meal; just stop at the thinking part. This is my move now," said Cyrus as he leaned over the table and set his mouth on hers.

He kept his eyes open and saw the shock register in her widened eyes. Almost as swiftly as his lips had touched hers, he pulled back and leaned back on the chair. As if on impulse, she wiped her mouth with the napkin provided and glared at him.

"Don't ever do that to me again. I will sue your freaking black ass and the entire police department if I have to. Is that understood?" the anger in her voice was unmistakable. Cyrus merely smiled, enjoying the game he was playing.

"Sure, if that's your move," he replied and got up; tipping an imaginary hat in her direction, he walked back to his office. He was positively sure that she was seething mad right now.

*** Sitting in her car, Eulalie frowned, thinking about the exchange she had with that incorrigible Inspector. She never fell into silence and was never undermined as she was at that dining table. Oh, he thought he was so hot and macho in his black tailored pants and neatly pressed shirts. She bet that his mother still ironed them for him.

Oh, she did not notice his cute butt or his light tuff of brown curls. Oh, she certainly did not also notice his torso which was muscled and lean from all that training. Eulalie hated herself for not noticing all those things. But she hated herself most for not noticing that bulge between his thighs. Was it true about what they said about black men? Eulalie shuddered.

"FINE! I'm in denial, damn it!" she shouted to no one in particular. Lucky for her, she was in her car and no one was within her range.

***

An hour later, during her courtroom proceedings... Eulalie was in her top form. She buried thoughts of Cyrus to the extreme corners of her mind. She was told that the Judge had been called in specifically for this case that she was handling. She was not sure of his leniency and was not willing to risk sending the criminal she was prosecuting back on the streets too easily.

He was a difficult one; he did not want to hear so much of what she wanted to say but wanted to hear from the accused himself what he thought was the proper punishment that he deserved. What a nerve!

"Your Honor! This is outrageous. I seriously believe that the accused should at least be sentenced to..." Eulalie began to demand. But the Judge simply cut her in mid sentence.

"No, Miss Duras. Let him finish," was all he said. Eulalie was fuming. That was twice in a day that she was being silenced by men!

At the end of the hearing, she watched her prosecuted being escorted to his detainment area with only half the sentence that she would have preferred him to have. Walking towards the exit, Eulalie heard snippets of conversations concerning the great Judge Travelli. According to her, he is a prick; just like that Inspector.

***

In the comfort and isolation of her office, Eulalie locked the doors and turned down the blinds. Leaning her head back on her chair, she closed her eyes.

She could still taste his lips on hers. They tasted mildly of his sweat and faintly of the coffee that he was drinking. He smelled so purely male and characteristically primal that she was afraid he might devour her if she did not watch her guard.

Her legs rested itself on the table in front of her and subconsciously, she began toying with her silk panties. Her Mère would never allow any of her daughters to wear anything but matching undergarments made from the finest material. She was a true French woman and wanted her daughters to be culturally informed.

But suddenly, she felt grateful for her mother's insistence on beautiful lingerie. She imagined Cyrus's fingers finding such a soft material at her most private parts. Would he be appreciative of them? She figured that he probably liked something different in his women. He seemed like a difficult man to please.

Smiling to herself, Eulalie inserted one finger into her pussy. She found it to be already wet. She felt a twinge of shame and of surprise to know how much he affected her. Slowly drawing out the wetness, she massaged her clit and began to fondle her breast through her blouse. She wondered if it was true that black men had big cocks. She never dated them because her Mère disallowed it. But after that kiss, she started wondering if she would ever satisfy her curiosity.

Just thinking of his cock made her rub her clit more vigorously. Releasing her blouse buttons and unhooking her bra, Eulalie began to play with her nipples as she massaged herself to an orgasm.

When it came, Eulalie had to bite her shoulder to prevent the scream from escaping beyond her room walls. She was shuddering from such an intense orgasm; something she never experienced before just from masturbation. She figured the black cop thing was kind of kinky and turned her on more than she would admit.

Picking up the phone, she started dialing...

***

"Send him in Maggie. Thank you," she said over the intercom to her receptionist.

He literally barged into her office. He was still dressed the same way as he did when they met earlier. But now he had a trench coat on. She bet underneath it, he wore his gun holstered to his hip. That made her hot.

"You said you had something important, pertaining to the investigation?" Clearly Cyrus was all business at the moment as he did not even bother for pleasantries.

"In fact I do, Inspector. But first, I would like to offer you a drink. Would you like coffee or tea? Or some whiskey perhaps?" she offered.

"It's a little early to drink whiskey Ms Duras. I don't think that an officer on duty should be drinking at this hour."

"Fine, then I'll pour myself a shot."

Cyrus watched her move from the desk to her mini bar. She had unbuttoned the first two buttons from her blouse. Without her jacket, he could see clearly the way her skirt hugged her lower body. It was relatively tight enough for him to make out the sexy line of her panties. It took all his reserve not to whistle at her. She was hot; but she still was important to this investigation. Fuck, he thought. She was important because he couldn't get her off his fucking mind.

Eulalie knew that he was observing her. But the perfect cop that he was, he simply sat there, expressionless and un-fidgety. She liked that in a man. She wondered if he could sit just as still when she wrapped her lips around his hard cock. The thought of it made her wetter. She knew by now her panties were soaked from her previous orgasm and was getting wetter by the second.

"Ms Duras?" Cyrus looked at her enquiringly. She was staring into space and seemed lost for a moment.

"I want you to fuck me Detective. Over this desk and hard till I scream."

Cyrus looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "And what if I say no?" he replied.

"You won't," she said, unbuttoning her blouse and unzipping her skirt. "I know you want to."

Cyrus continued staring at her, his mind trying to shake itself of disbelief.

"It's your move, Detective Inspector Cyrus Threadgill. I have been a bad girl for tricking you to come here to fuck me. As a law enforcer, you know you've got to punish me..." she practically growled her words.

Cyrus knew his cock was getting hard just by her wordplay alone. That sexy accent was getting to him. It became more pronounced now that she had drunk two shots of that whiskey. He could smell it in her breath now that she was closer; and he could smell something else... almost smell sex on her.

Eulalie sat on the desk in front of him and spread her legs wide for him. His mouth went slightly parted as he saw the wet patch on her beautiful silk panties. She was clad only in her lingerie and begging him to touch her.

Fuck work, he thought at last and gave in to his lust; burying his face in between her crotch.

The silk felt lovely to his skin. His tongue licked at the wetness and he heard her sigh.

Make her scream huh? He will make her beg for more, he thought. She was going to get the fuck of her life. Little white, uptown girl; probably never saw a black cock in her life. She was going to be educated.

He ripped her panties off in a swift movement that made her gasp. She watched her lovely silk panties fall to the floor and mentally made a note to get new ones. She didn't get to think much as his tongue suddenly delved deep into her drenched pussy and licked. He was like a thirsty animal, licking and sucking on her pussy, wanting to taste all her wetness and wanting more. She felt him push two of his thick fingers into her pussy. He was not gentle at all as he fingered her pussy, bringing her on the brink of ecstasy.

She looked down to see his dark brown head between her legs. She looked so pale in contrast to him and it turned her on even more.

Suddenly he stopped and looked up at her.

Eulalie wanted to die. "No, please don't stop. Please Inspector..." she pleaded.

"Take off your bra and show me how you play with yourself. You were all wet waiting for me to come here weren't you? Show me, how you make yourself cum thinking of me," he instructed.

Cyrus watched her play with her pussy as he started taking off his clothes. His pants felt too small to contain his full grown cock. He knew the place to sooth the pain.

Eulalie was fingering herself to an orgasm, her hips bucking and thrusting upwards. Cyrus simply pushed her fingers away and plunged his hard cock into her. At that instant, her eyes flared and she looked down to see the head of his cock entering her. Eulalie moaned at the intense pain and pleasure she was feeling.

He WAS big as they said he should be. It had to be at least 8 inches and as thick as her wrist. She was moaning and writhing on the desk as he pushed more of his thick hard cock into her pussy. "It's too..." she whimpered as she tried to push him. "Here... in my drawer... please..."

To his surprise, there was a tube of lubricant in her drawer. He wondered if she had sex in her office regularly. Pushing the curiosity away, he lathered the lubricant all over his cock. He always had problems entering pussy, he mused.

Grabbing her thighs, he pushed them backwards till her toes touched her desk. With her pussy opened for his pleasure, he plunged his cock into her pussy once more; this time; it slid all the way in with the help of the lubricant and her wet pussy. Eulalie screamed so loudly that he had to cover her lips with his to prevent her from attracting unwanted attention. Even then, he did not slow down but instead, sped up, thrusting into her pussy like a stallion in heat.

His mouth sought her nipples and he sucked hard at them, using his teeth occasionally to bite as his cock continued its' assault. He felt her pussy muscles squeezing him and knew she was going to cum in a big way. Using his thumb, he rubbed her clit as he continued fucking her.

Then she came, and caught them both by surprise when she squirted all over them both in jets of warm liquid. She had a shocked look on her face as well and he figured that that must have been her first.

"Baby... you're a naughty girl... look at the mess you've made..." he chuckled and sat back on the chair, letting her catch her breath. Eulalie didn't miss a beat. She immediately positioned herself on top of him and dropped herself on his cock.

He let out a hiss as she moaned into his ear. She was so tight and he felt so deep inside her. Grinding her hips in a circular movement, Eulalie was driving him crazy. Her lovely C-cup breasts were bouncing as she moved up and down on his hard cock. Cyrus knew that his time was coming soon. She was just so beautiful, straddling him like that and painfully erotic as well.

"Guess what Inspector? Your move just ended. Looks like you're in for a ride. Hold on tight baby..." she cooed and he immediately felt her tighten her pussy around him in such a death grip he felt all the air expelled from his lungs.

"Baby...put your mouth on my cock... I want you to taste my cum."

"Gladly," she replied and positioned her mouth over his cock, just in time before Cyrus started spraying jets upon jets of lovely thick cum inside her mouth. Feeling like the naughty slut she was, Eulalie swallowed them all.

Exhausted, he leaned back on the chair and she leaned on top of him. White on chocolate. "I like this feeling," Eulalie said. "I like your body pressed against mine like this..."

"Have dinner with me tonight," Cyrus said. It wasn't a question, she knew because it was his turn now.

"And fuck afterwards?" she added.

"It's your move baby," was all he said to her as his lips touched hers once again.

***

NB: Hi all! I hope you liked this story. No, I have not forgotten about our previous two characters and they will all meet again soon in the upcoming chapters. So stay tune!