Judging Kimmy

Story Info
A blackmailed judge learns something about herself.
3k words
4.44
161.1k
36

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is one of fantasy and it is not to imply that I approve or condone blackmail or rape. The people mentioned in this story are made up and any resemblance to someone real is strictly a coincidence.

I will never forget the day that package arrived in the mail, that plain small box that would forever change my life. First off, let me tell you about myself. My name is Kimberly. I am a 38-year-old white female who works out all the time, keeping my body youthful and tight. Working since I was 17 on my law degree, I never took the time to consider a family. My long-term boyfriend, Eric, is resigned to the fact that I may never settle down and have kids. Having graduated young from law school with honors and through hard work, I became the youngest female ever to be appointed as a judge on the state supreme court. I mention this, as it is part of the reason I have found myself in the situation I am in now.

Last year, a man in my court was convicted on five counts of rape. The jury returned the verdict; I went with the maximum sentence of life imprisonment without the possibility of parole. Lenny Wilson would never see freedom again! I remember the look he gave me as he was led out of the courtroom and while I was pleased with the outcome, the look actually gave me a chill.

A few months ago, I was at a large get-together of attorneys, judges, and high-end law enforcement types, the works. It was supposed to be a clinic on matters facing the community today, but like most of these things, it ended up being a reason for people to socialize and get drunk. I was no different. While I am anything but a lush, it is nice to get intoxicated once in a while and forget all the crap that I deal with in my courtroom each and every day. It was a Friday and I did not need to worry about the job for three days as it was a holiday weekend.

While those types of events are normally same old, same old, this one ended differently. Differently, how else can I explain it? I awoke in a motel room, naked, with obvious signs that I had sex... with someone, but whom? I remember thinking that I must have gone to far with the alcohol this time, as I had never experienced a blackout before. I worried about the normal things one might expect; will my boyfriend find out? Was it someone from my office? I had no concerns about getting pregnant as I have been on the pill forever and the types of people at those events are really not the type to have something they could not get rid of, like HIV.

Weeks passed and while it occasionally passed through my mind, I had pretty much chalked it up to experience. Note to self; do not drink much at those events. Then there was the package on my doorstep that Friday when I arrived home. I took it inside and after I stripped down to my panties, put on my silk robe and poured myself a glass of wine, I opened it. There was a videotape in the package and an envelope. The envelope had written on it, "watch video first." Well, it would not be the first time I got something at home related to a case in my courtroom. I put the tape in the VCR and hit play.

I froze! On the screen of my big screen TV was me, naked, having sex with two black guys. That was not the worst of it, my blood ran even colder as I then recognized one of the boys.... It was Devon Wilson, Lenny Wilson's younger brother. I remembered him from the courtroom. He was... Oh My GOD... 18 years old! My eyes transfixed on what was unfolding on the screen. These two boys were using me like a whore and the appearance was that I was enjoying it! How the hell??? Then I recognized the room... it was the same motel room that I remembered waking up in. I was dazed, my brain swimming, heart pounding. I kept asking myself... How... Then I ripped opened the letter. It was short, hand written from Lenny Wilson. It read:

"By now you realize your mistake bitch! Both the boys in that video are 18 years old. One of them is my brother and you know what can happen to you for having a relationship with a family member of an inmate you put away. You see, he will say that you offered to lighten my sentence if he had sex with you. Here is the deal; that tape goes public unless you do everything I say from this point on... and I MEAN EVERYHING! You will start by returning to that motel room at 8 PM TONIGHT! Someone will be there to meet you and you will do what he says as if it came right from my own mouth! If I hear tomorrow that you did not show, you will be the big news story tomorrow evening!"

I sat there, dumbfounded, unable to take my eyes off the screen of my TV. I watched as the two boys took turns sliding their cocks in my mouth, laughing as the told me to masturbate and I did so without question. Suddenly, I realized with shock that my hand had dropped between my legs and I was absent-mindedly massaging my pussy through my panties. What the hell... I was even a little wet. The humiliation hit me and I ran to the VCR to shut off the tape. I noticed as I reached for the stop button that one of the boys had cum on my face! My head started spinning and the last thing I remembered were my legs feeling weak just before I passed out.

When I came to, the phone was ringing. I panicked, as I had no idea what time it was. I looked at the clock as I grabbed the phone; it was almost seven. The call was from my boyfriend Eric.

"Hey Kimmy, you about ready?" He asked.

I had totally forgotten that we had a date.

I stammered, "Um, Eric, something came up and I am going to need to postpone our date."

I could tell he was disappointed and it broke my heart that I could not tell him what was going on. How could I? As much as we loved each other, there was no way anyone could know about that tape. No way I could chance it going public. I knew in my mind that I had been raped, that somehow something must have been slipped into my drink at the event, but none of that mattered now. I did not have time to consider options. I very quickly showered and got dressed; putting on a business type suit for some reason I could not explain. Perhaps it was because that this was how I normally dressed for work under my judge's robe. It gave me a feeling of control to wear it. Fine, 7:30 PM and I was in my car headed for the motel.

I pulled up almost exactly at 8:00. I wasted no time getting to the room on the ground floor, at the very end of the back building. I saw that the curtains were open and there was a single light on in the room. My watch beeped 8:00 and I knocked on the door.

I was mortified when Devon Wilson himself opened the door. I looked in and saw no one else.

"Get in here bitch!" was all he said.

I stepped inside, anger starting to overcome the fear I had been experiencing.

I said, "Look young man, this is a felony that you are involved in. Do you really want to end up like your brother?"

I never even saw him move when I felt his hand slap my face, hard. I stumbled backwards towards the bed.

"Look bitch," he began, "my bro was always there for me until you sent him away forever! Now you gonna pay cunt!"

I started to say something when another slap hit me, even harder this time, and I fell to the floor next to the bed. Devon pushed play on the VCR in the room and with horror and humiliation; I was faced again with the images of me with the two boys. The effect was immediate, I was again frozen, transfixed on the TV. As I watched, Devon explained to me that Lenny "owned" people in the police department, prison, and even the court system. However, I was one that at the time, he could not influence. Still, he used his contacts to set me up for this blackmail and there was no way out of it. I stared at the TV, saying nothing but knowing that he was right. I was helpless. It was then that I started to cry.

"Please Devon, I have money, I will pay for the tape."

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head towards him, breaking my gaze from the TV.

"I don't want your money bitch! I want to make your life hell for making mine and Lenny's lives hell!"

The fear returned ten-fold.

"Now bitch, strip to your panties!"

Without conscious thought, I began removing my clothes, crying even harder. When I was down to my panties, he took my clothes and left the room, telling me not to move. I became very aware of the open curtains, filling with more fear knowing that someone could walk by and see me exposed, an officer of the court, a respected judge. Yet, my attention was drawn back to the TV. It was after the one boy had cum on my face and Devon had me bent over, fucking me doggy style. While I did not consider myself as prejudiced, I had never even considered the possibility of being with a black man. Yet, here I was watching myself on the tape with two. That was when I felt it again... arousal! NO! This could not be happening! I was raped, by two black boys and had become the pawn of a rapist that I put in prison for life! Why the hell was I getting aroused? The thoughts humiliated me even more, which seemed to effect the arousal... making it more intense. God! My thoughts were interrupted by Devon returning from outside.

"I put your clothes and keys in the trunk of my car bitch! You cannot leave unless you plan to walk out of here naked!"

Then without a word, he slid a finger in my pussy. As I feared, I had become a little wet and he laughed.

"You fucking slut, you are enjoying this!"

I began to protest and for some stupid reason, argue the point, when he slapped me again.

"I said, you are enjoying this, ain't you slut?"

The tears began anew and I simply said, "yes."

Another slap hit me, "What bitch? I can't hear you!"

"Yes, sir." I said louder as a new form of humiliation hit me.

Here I was, being used by someone 20 years younger then me. The thought shot from my brain to my pussy and I knew that I had become even wetter.

"Play with your pussy bitch; show me again how you take care of yourself."

My hand shot into my panties, I was soaked. As I massaged my clit, the thought that the curtains were open, the door unlocked, the TV was showing a porno of me with two black men and my arousal all hit me at once. It was all I could do to stand. I felt hot, my head spinning, my face flush, the humiliation overwhelming me. I orgasmed. Oh my god... I could not recall if I had ever experienced such an intense orgasm in my life. It was then that I noticed the camcorder in his hand. Shit, he was taping this also? That would be TWO tapes they would have of me! While I had orgasmed, for some reason, I had not stopped rubbing my pussy. I noticed that I was rubbing it even harder now. Never in my life had I been multi-orgasmic, yet here, in this room, being violated by this person, I came again! It was perhaps even more intense then the first one and I fell to my knees. While it almost seemed that this was happening to someone else, my thoughts cleared a bit and I knew that even with what I had just been through, I was still rubbing my pussy. I was... abusing it. I was rubbing it so hard that it hurt, especially since it was so sensitive after the two orgasms. Why was I doing this? Why did I not stop? I realized at that moment, for the first time in my life, I felt that I needed to be abused somehow. I had been prim and proper all my life, controlling every single aspect of it... now I was helpless and something inside me snapped. I felt another orgasm about to hit when Devon said,

"Stop!"

I almost cried as I pulled my hand away... this time because I was not allowed to continue. He told me to get on the bed. I did without question. He tossed a duffel bag next to me and told me to open it. Inside, there were several different dildos and other items that, while I never thought myself naive, I had no idea what they were. The Camcorder still rolling, he told me to tell anyone watching the tape what I was. I lay there a moment... then the words just flowed out of me.

"I am a slut, a slut for black cock."

I had not touched myself since Devon told me to stop, and yet, saying those words almost made me orgasm. I knew that anyone could see that and hear what I just said, without any force from Devon; I just admitted I was a slut. What would my co-workers think? My god, what would Eric think... my parents...?

Devon told me to remove my panties. I did and noticed that they were extremely wet with my juices. He then said,

"Put them in your mouth."

My brain hesitated but my hand simply waded them up and shoved them in my mouth. I could taste myself and realized that my breathing was now a little restricted. I could feel my arousal increase again.

"Fuck yourself slut!" was all Devon said.

I grabbed the largest dildo I could see and shoved it into my pussy. It hurt a little as it was an easy 10 inch dildo and very large around too. The pain shot to my brain and the thoughts of abusing myself returned. The orgasm I had been denied came back with a vengeance! MY GOD! I had only been masturbating a minute when it hit! I shoved the dildo as deep and it would go as my labored breathing through my nose almost caused me to pass out from lack of oxygen. The pain from that large of a dildo being forced into me seemed to draw the orgasm out even longer. I could feel my juices dripping towards my asshole.

I had about stopped cumming when I noticed Devon standing next to the bed, his teen-age cock fully erect, I noticed that even as young as he was, he was still larger then Eric. He bent down and shoved an odd shaped dildo into my ass in one brutal thrust, my juices acting as lubricant! I realized that the odd shape prevented it from coming out and I orgasmed again from the pain and humiliation as he violated my virgin asshole! He pulled the panties from my mouth and replaced them with his cock. This was no blowjob; he was face fucking me! Each thrust threatened to make me gag and spit up. He put the panties over my nose and my breathing was even more restricted, it was all I could do to breath at all, and with each little bit of air I got, I smelled my own pussy. As I realized this, I also realized that I had renewed the assault on my pussy, ramming the dildo hard in and out of my cunt. I could feel it moving the anal plug around and I resumed the attack on my clit with my free hand. I was not just rubbing my clit hard this time; every few seconds of rubbing, I would slap it hard. Suddenly and without warning, Devon pulled out and shot his cum all over my face. I had seen this in the video of me, but it is not something that I had ever done before. This added humiliation sent me over the edge yet again and I passed out from the orgasm.

I awoke as Devon roughly pulled the anal plug from my asshole. I was drenched in sweat, cum and my own juices. I noticed that the camcorder was now off and that my clothes were on the chair. The TV was off, but the curtains were still open and the door still unlocked. Devon simply said,

"We will be in touch slut."

He left me there in the silence. Everything was running through my mind. I was still terrified knowing that there was nothing I could do but comply with their every command. Everything that just happened ran through my mind like the video on the TV and I found myself masturbating again. What was it, five or six orgasms I had experienced, when for my entire life, I had only experienced one at a time... and here I was alone, having just been raped and used, masturbating again... knowing this time that it was MYSELF that was raping ME! I thought about the open curtains and the unlocked door, knowing now that Devon was gone, anyone could come in and pick up where he left off. Part of me hoped someone would... I thought of Eric... would he ever know the slut he was in love with? That thought was enough and as I roughly massaged my clit and fingered my pussy, I orgasmed again.

End chapter one.