Judith Ellen Licht

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
broox
broox
34 Followers

Judith groaned and her right hand slid down her belly. As I opened my eyes, I saw her plunge two fingers deep into her pussy. I slowly let my own left hand move between her legs and grip her wrist. When I moved her hand upward, she quickly got the drift of my desires and began to coat her right nipple with her hot cream.

As she quickly moved back and forth from her pussy to her nipple I lifted my head and stared into her lust filled eyes as I said, "I guess my fantasy must be shortened Judith. I dreamed of spending hours licking and biting and suckling your sweet tit flesh and even longer tasting your hot cunt but in my dreams I saw nothing even remotely as beautiful as what I am now seeing and I..."

Judith pulled my head to her breast, ending my words then as I almost savagely bit into her nipple then began sucking for all I was worth as my toungue lashed out as hard as humanly possible against her nipple and I got my first taste of her sweet nectar, she pulled my knees between her legs and gripped my cock in her still cunt drenched right hand.

For what seemed like an eternity but in actuality was probably less than ten seconds, she stroked my cock then she began to slide the head up and down the full length of her steaming hot slit.

We both groaned loudly as she focused my huge cockhead on her even hotter clit very briefly before moving it to the opening of her hottest of hot places.

She released my cock and gripped my ass cheeks in both hands as she screamed, "Fuck me darling. Fuck me. NOW!"

Judith was literally steaming hot but no matter what I did I couldn't get my massive cockhead inside her tiny opening. After more than twenty minutes, sweat dripped from my chin and Judith was sweating even more profusely.

Suddenly I realized exactly what the problem was and I froze then whispered, "In my head, I know that you can take my cock Judith but right now my heart is in control and it can't bear the thought of causing you even the briefest pain."

She instantly knew what I was saying was the truth and without a moment's hesitation she locked her long legs around me and damn near effortlessly rolled me onto my back. Sitting up, Judith straddled my hips and positioned her twat over twitching erection. Then with a moan, she lowered her crotch just enough to let the swollen head of my cock slide between the lips of her pussy. She rolled her hips, making a circle with my cock barely inside her cunt.

"Is my pussy hot, baby?"

"Oh, God yes, Judith! Your cunt is very hot, and uhhhhh very wet!", I groaned.

"Do you want your cock in your woman's cunt, Woody?"

"GOD! Yes!"

"Hmmmm, Maybe I should suck your cock some first."

"Shit! Stop teasing, Judith! I wanna fuck you NOW!"

"Ooooh, you really do, don't you?" Judith giggled. "I love it when a guy wants to fuck me so badly. It makes my pussy real hot when a guy wants to fuck it so much!"

"Judith please!", I begged.

Gazing into my eyes, she slipped her cunt down a bit more. I felt my cock spread the lips of her hairy cunt. Judith gasped in ecstasy as she felt the hot throbbing thickness of it fill up her steamy, wet hole.

"Watch, baby! Watch Judith's hot cunt take your big cock!"

She lowered her crotch, sliding her slippery cunt down, slowly. I knew from the look on her face she was enjoying the sensations of the slow, sensual penetration as much as I was. As the soft hair of her pussy touched the base of my cock she rested there, slowly squirming her cunt around. My cock was in her deep, very, very deep.

"Now watch me, Woody," she said, clutching her tits in both hands. "Watch Judith fuck you, baby!"

She began to bounce up and down, riding my cock with slow motions at first. When I began to lift my hips up and fuck her back, Judith went crazy. With a squeal she began to pound up and down, slapping her cunt down onto my cock to the root, then lifting until she almost lost it, only to ram down again, harder and faster. I was gasping hotly, staring at

Judith's tight cunt fucking my prick, a white froth of cunt juice forming on my balls as Judith impaled herself deeply, again and again, back arched and hips pumping. She gurgled and sobbed in ecstasy, fingers squeezing her naked tits. Judith sat naked on my big, fat fucker, dancing her ass about, grinding even as she plunged up and down. Her eyes closed as Judith fucked faster and faster, her cunt gripping my cock like a hot, slippery vice. She frantically brought a hand to her pussy, rubbing and agitating her swollen clit as she stuffed her cunt with my cock over and over.

Her naked ass whipped about, sliding back and forth. I held onto Judith's upper thighs in case she fell off in her wild thrashing, my thumbs gripping near her cunt. I watched as her hairy, blonde fuck hole devoured my prick, again and again. Then as the pleasure grew, I began to moan and pant as my woman's cunt rammed up and down, pounding so hard, she was making the bed bounce.

"Oooh, Jesus! Baby, this is wonderful!" Judith sobbed. "God, what a cock you have, Woody! So hard uhnnnhh. God! So long! I can feel your cock so deep! Fuck me, baby! Fuck Judith!"

I began to thrust my cock up hard as Judith came down, making wet sounds against her juicy, slurping cunt. Judith was almost screaming with ecstasy, fucking hard and frantically on my cock like no woman before had ever done. She shot her hand behind her whipping ass and clutched my balls, squeezing them, pulling them.

"Woody! Ohhh, God, Woody, your balls are so hard!" she gasped. "Give me your jizz, baby! Ohhh, squirt that sweet cum up my cunt! Cum in Judith's pussy I want you to cum in my cunt!"

"Are you gonna cum, Judith?"

"God, yessss!", she hissed through clenched teeth.

Her ass bounced faster and faster until Judith was literally fucking herself with my cock, stabbing herself in the cunt in a total frenzy, grinding and trembling. Her hands flew to her jiggling tits again and she squeezed them hard, her nipples protruding from her tight fingers. With a loud cry, Judith climaxed, her convulsing cunt gripping in flexing waves around my cock, squeezing and sucking. She rammed her cunt down tightly on my prick, her hips jerking back and forth. She screamed loudly, her head twisting and hair flying. I hunched up, my hands darting round my ladie's hips to grab her squirming ass. Then, with a grunt, I came too, spewing a stream of hot, thick sperm deep up into my woman's sucking cunt.

As my my back arched and my head and shoulders came forwards, Judith stuffed one of her tits into my mouth. I began to suck frantically on her nipple. My cock squirted time and again, flooding her pussy with my sperm. Judith cried and gasped, her orgasms coming stronger and stronger. Her cunt felt like it was about to squeeze his cock off at the base.

"Suck my tit!" she screamed. "Suck my fucking tit and cum in my fucking cunt!"

As the final spurt of my cum load splattered into her pussy, Judith fell forward, crushing her tits against my chest. Our panting mouths collided and we kissed passionately, the spasms of her cunt still working on my softening cock.

After we recovered Judith, and I took a shower together. The warm spray and the closeness of my girl's naked, slippery body soon had me hard again. I fucked her once in the shower up against the wall, and then after she'd resurrected my poor, cock with that fantastic mouth action of hers, I fucked her doggy style, both of us dripping wet on her bed. In fact, we spent the rest of the day fucking and sucking like newlyweds.

Well, you can probably guess what happened. After that first day of hot, raunchy sex with my Judith, we were both hooked. Our month's vacation turned into four and the only reason we finally left was because she had begun showing and she desparately wanted to get divorced and become my wife before the birth of our baby.

broox
broox
34 Followers
12