Judith Loves Charlotte, N.C. Ch. 02

Story Info
Taking it into Town.
9.2k words
4.25
17.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling back onto I-77 Statesville we left brothers with quite a secret between them. Their wives were still sharing stories and drinks with old girlfriends. Before that Dan and Don had shared a lot in their lives. The wives had been best friends since grade school. The women later dated and Dan and Don and married. The men led similar lives with the families always connected by spending holidays and vacations together. They worked at the same place with similar jobs, and now both have fucked my wife for the first sex for either of them outside the marriages.

On the rest of the trip to Charlotte we talked about the trip so far. It had only been about ten days since we flew home from the adventures of Salt Lake where I thought she had enough fucking to last her for months. We were just getting a start on our trip and Judith already had taken three loads of cum into her willing cunt.

Dan started off the events after I told my story claiming Judith was my sister-in-law and her husband loaned out five hundred dollars to a cousin. The story went that they could afford the money to give him and he suggest she fuck the cousin to get it back. My story continued that the husband told her no one would pay five hundred dollars to fuck her anyway. That's how I set Dan up and he jumped at the chance. Judith earned me five hundred by fucking him.

Fucking his brother Don was good because is was a pretty big cock and the fact that he ate her after knowing she had just been fucked blew her away. Between the pussy eating and the big cock slamming into her she really got a good fucking from them both.

Plus, we had never had two men in the room at the same time. Me getting them to pay five hundred dollars each to fuck her really set her off because, as she says, it makes her feel so wicked.

About fifteen minutes out of Charlotte on I-77 I asked her if she wanted to eat or go to the hotel. For some reason she wanted an fried egg sandwich. We stopped at a sit down restaurant before going to the hotel. Since this wasn't a company this trip I signed us up for a nice hotel with a rate from that company that has the fat, short actor pitching that you should never pay full price. He was right. We got four nights of $195 rooms for $210 total. Must have been no conventions in Charlotte that weekend.

Checking out our really nice room Judith ask me what story was I going to use on the next guy.

"The last one about you being mad at your husband and me being the brother-in-law of sorts worked out pretty well. I guess I could change it over to you being my wife."

"That was nice, but I really like the idea better of them knowing I am your wife."

"Well, let's see how the story works out and I'll let you know as we go along. I may change it altogether."

In truth I like the sister-in-law story better because I really didn't like the idea of people knowing that the little whore was married to me. The warm fuzzy feeling I was getting before we left on this trip was just my dick talking. Watching her fuck the two guys earlier knocked back my feelings a bit.

Judith went at fucking them like a bride with a new groom. Every moment she had cock being fed into her snatch she gave it everything she had fucking them back. A whore you would think it would lay back and just let the guy fuck her. Judith never let up fucking like she was trying to jerk the dick off the guys and keep it inside her. And, her enthusiasm for fresh cum was all consuming.

The hotel was really nice. A hot shower was the next step as Judith didn't get a chance to do much more than wipe her pussy back in Statesville. She took off her dress and panties and sat on the bed naked while I grabbed the bathroom for a quick piss.

When I came out Judith stood up, gave a little squeal and clamped her hand over her pussy. I looked down and she held out her hand with a puddle of cum in it.

"I guess those boys back up the road dumped a little more in me than I thought. I could feel cum still up inside me and I was holding it in while in the car. I did pretty good getting up here from the lobby without losing any of it. Probably most of it from Don. With about nine inches of cock he was shooting a load pretty far up inside me."

Thank God she didn't taste it, although I don't know what happened to it after she went into the bathroom. It was a relief to know I had been fucking someone behind her back with in Salt Lake City. Between all the cock she took and cum deposited in her out there I was pretty much swore off fucking her again ... ever. Then I get all horny seeing her naked and teasing me after the trip was over for several days. I need somebody to slip off and fuck closer to home.

Judith came out of the shower with still more to day about the flying start we had achieved. It wasn't about the thousand bucks in my shirt pocket as she was in it the other reason. Just the pure hot and heavy sex.

"You should have seen all the cum run out of me. I was thought I had gotten most of Dan out before I let Don eat me. Either that or Don had balls like a bull to go with that big dick of his."

I just smiled and shook my head. "You certainly seem excited about it."

"I am excited. I love having a man cum in me. Any day I have a man cum inside me is a good day. I know you men get all proud because you inject your seed into a woman, but after that it is all ours. As you just saw I can hold it inside me if I want and feel it there long after men have washed off their dick and put it back in their pants. If I hadn't had my tubes tied after Amy was born and on the pill to reduce my periods I could have used the sperm to have a baby."

"Very impressive, I must say."

"Well, like I said, you shoot and your done. Women run the show."

The hotel had a nice bar. We aren't drinkers, but Judith wanted to see if there were any men that looked like good fuck partners. I hated to pay four bucks for a diet soda, but Judith reminded me she was paying for it. She ordered a rum and coke, which kind of pisses me off. I'm not much of a fan of my wife drinking.

Judith was dressed in a nice outfit that was basically a white blouse and black full skirt. The blouse had lacy designs on it that hid the fact she wasn't wearing a bra. Even though the low cleavage and the movement of her boobs didn't make that had to figure out. The skirt skirt was full and hung out nicely from her thighs. Underneath the shaved pussy was naked as she had opted for no panties. She said she like the air on her slit.

I was watching for someone that looked like five hundred dollars wasn't too much for some strange pussy. In this quality hotel that should not be too difficult. It was still pretty early, just after 8:00 PM. To our favor, it was a Thursday night and if someone was headed home to his wife and family for the weekend this would be last call to get a decent fuck before leaving Charlotte.

"There doesn't seem to be much going on in here. Do you think we should go somewhere else?" Judith was getting all fidgety in her chair and you could tell she was hoping to score some more pecker before the day ended.

It was quiet. Just a couple of guys at the bar, another at a table over near the door, and a man and woman that didn't know the rest of the world existed as they were so lost in each other. As we were thinking of leaving the man near the door got up and walked over to out table and reached out to shake my hand.

As I stood up to face him he started to explain, "This place is really dead, huh? Listen, I am here on behalf of a client to watch that couple over there at that table. I kind of stick out by myself, could I sit with you folks for a while?"

I looked at Judith. He fit what we were looking for. Nicely dressed, probably a nice income, and away from home.

"Uh, sure. I guess."

He introduced himself as Edwin. Not Ed. But, Edwin.

"I'm Ray and this is my sister-in-law Beth." So, ready or not I beat Judith to letting him know she is my wife.

"So, a sister-in-law? That's an interesting couple."

"Well Edwin, it's a short story. Beth and her husband came for a visit. Her husband is my wife's brother. There was an argument and my brother-in-law, bless his stupid ass, went to a friend's house and got drunk. After loaning the guy five hundred dollars Beth needed to put in the bank for household expenses Beth told him to go get it back."

"That must have been quite an argument for you two to end up in Charlotte in a hotel."

"My wife's idea. They had the room reserved to come down to spend the night to catch an early flight. Dumbass is getting a ride down in the morning with his buddy. My orders were to bring Beth here and see that she has a nice meal and watch over her until calling it an early night. Then I drive back home."

"I see. Then let me buy you each another drink."

I explained my diet soda hoping Judith would order the same. She asked for another rum and coke. I guess that was to get even for me making her my sister-in-law instead of my wife to Edwin.

Edwin went on about being gone from his wife while working for his company. He was retired military and took up the private detective gig to have something interesting to do. He usually was close to home, but had been gone over week on this assignment. He and his wife found out she liked him better when he was gone half the time and he found life better when she wasn't in his sight 24/7.

We carried on a conversation for several minutes with Edwin keeping a watchful towards the couple across the room.

Finally Judith had to ask, "Is this the guy's girlfriend or a hooker? They seem pretty involved with each other."

"Oddly enough, and I shouldn't even be saying this, but it's the woman I am tagging. I'm trying to figure out who the man is. Our client hired us to check on his wife. They own a very successful business together and they both travel a lot for the company. Everywhere this woman goes this guy shows up right after she gets there."

"And, you have to follow their every move? I inquired, really wanting to know more.

"Not so much later in the evening as they go to the room by eleven or so. Tonight is her last night on the road. Once they go to her room I am off the case until next call.

"Would you say the husband should be suspicious?"

"Oh, yes .... yes, yes, yes. We have all we need but the name of the man she is screwing, pardon the language."

Judith excused herself to go powder her nose. That was my chance to finish the story. You could tell Edwin was excited over her.

"Your wife must really trust you. My wife would die before she let me alone with a gorgeous cunt like that, sister-in-law or not. Beth doesn't seem that pissed at the moment."

"Oh, she's pissed. Her husband told her if she wanted the money back from his friend maybe she could go fuck him for it. She swore she was going to find some one to fuck her for five hundred dollars and it sure as hell wasn't going to be his friend or any of the losers he knew. He made a remark that she should get started because she would have to end up fucking 25 guys for twenty dollars to get the money.

"I've seen some $500.00 whores and your sister-in-law could fit right in the middle of the pack. I don't see her having any problem getting that price with the right guy. Probably in the right place she could get a thousand."

"Well, right now she just wants to fuck some guy for the money and show her husband some other man's cum running our of her pussy when they meet up at the airport in the morning. That's what she said. I'd do it, but the only way I can pay her is ATM and my wife would nail me for it. I'm really surprised. I've hardly ever heard her swear. She teachers grade school and still have two teenage daughters at home."

"I have discretionary cash with me that I can use to pay for information or leads. I can even use the money to hire a hooker to influence a case. I could pay her out of that."

"You mean you would give me the money so I could fuck her and charge your company?" I had to fuck with Edwin's head to see his answer to that one. I had him all set up thinking her would be fucking some sweet all-American girl.

"No, I mean do you think I could fuck her? I can charge it off to the client in expenses."

"Who's going to watch your people?"

"Maybe you can do it. There's an extra hundred in for you." Edwin looked up and gave me a nervous look. Judith was coming back to the table.

"Hi, you guys talking about me?"

The bait was swallowed. Now I was ready to sink the hook. "Edwin and I were discussing your revenge plan. He said if you would let him he would love to be the guy. He can charge the money off to his client, so it's a win win situation. What do you think? It's your choice."

"Sure ... it seems fine. I mean, I like him and everything. I just wasn't sure I could go through with it if I found someone to do it with. What about your wife Edwin? Are you sure you are okay with it?"

"I'm headed home to a bitch fest anyway. Every trip home it's one complaint after the. Maybe if we do this I can just smile at her while I laugh my ass off on the inside. Seriously, as hot as you are, I'd fucking kill her if it made a difference in me getting some of what you have to offer."

"Let's don't be killing her over some young pussy," Judith teased. "I don't want to learn I fucked a murderer. Speaking of that, I think I want him in the room with us if that would be all right."

"Him, who?"

"I think she means me. I loved to see her naked and getting fucked for some strange man. I hate her cocksucker of a husband more than she does." I seemed to be real convincing.

"I really wanted you to stay behind to watch those two over there. Under the circumstances I guess since we will be doing the same as they are. It wouldn't hurt to let them alone since we all head home in the morning anyway. Okay, then. Deal!"

"We need to go to your room in case my husband decides to show up at ours."

Edwin's room was a couple of floors above ours. When we got in the room Edwin wasn't quite sure what to do. Judith took off her blouse exposing her nice tits and followed up by removing the skirt revealing that she wasn't wearing anything over her shaved pussy.

"Edwin ... you all right?" I wondered if Edwin went into a trance.

"Yeah, fine. Even though I was gone a lot with the military I only strayed one time and that was long ago. I'm used to seeing a naked woman weighing about one seventy. I never thought I would see someone this lovely, especially knowing I was going to fuck her."

Edwin started out of his clothes. For an ex-military man I expected him to be in good shape. He must have a good workout every day because the man that I estimated to be late fifties had the body of a man half his age. Judith had her effect on him because as the last of his clothes came off his pecker was sticking straight out. From where I stood sitting against the dresser it looked like his cock was about the size of mine. Maybe even a little thicker.

Judith was playing the shy young school teacher, mother of four to keep the story going. Edwin laid on his back on the bed while Judith still sat on the edge.

"I can't believe I am doing this. My husband's mother is watching my kids and I'm about to cheat over some awful thing he said to me. What if my husband is mad enough when I tell him I found someone to fuck that he would tell them. I guess that is something a man wouldn't want his family to know about."

Edwin must have felt some pangs of guilt. "If you don't want to do this I can understand. It's a big step."

"No, we are doing it. I want your cock in me. I want to feel you cum way up inside me."

Judith moved over and took his cock in her mouth. I was surprised at this and you could tell from Edwin's reaction that getting his cock sucked was something unfamiliar to him. Of course, Edwin believes she is my innocent sister-in-law. She had her lips half way down his cock in a couple of strokes and then gagged a little when she tried to go for more.

"I'm not sure I'm doing that right."

"Oh God, believe me. You are doing just fine." Edwin was talking through clenched teeth."

Judith smiled and wiped some slobber from her mouth with the side of her hand and started back down on his shaft again. Amongst the gagging sounds Judith was almost getting it all down her throat and then with a little more effort Edwin's entire cock was out of sight as her nose buried in his pubic hair.

Judith gave it her all for about two or three minutes, then pulled up off his dick. "Don't come while I'm sucking your cock unless you think you can do it again right away. I have to make that flight with my pussy full of your cum."

"I don't think that would be a problem. But if you want we can fuck and they you can finish the deep throat on me. I can't imagine ever going soft again with you naked in bed with me."

"Okay, here goes." Judith took him right back down her throat. I didn't think she could do one of that size.

I was surprised at her stamina between ramming his cock to the base in her throat and trying to breathe. And, I have no idea how Edwin was holding out that long.

About five minutes later Edwin cried out, "Here in comes. I can't hold it!"

Judith started taking his cock down her throat even faster and harder. Edwin was moaning and panting like crazy. Judy finally took most of his load directly into her throat and pulled up off him to catch the last of it in her mouth. She gave a gasping laugh and showed her mouth with the cum in it to Edwin and looked at me to be sure I saw it before she swallowed. Then she opened her empty mouth to show it was all gone.

Next my wife rolled on her back and spread her legs for Edwin to see her exposed cunt with its clean shaven lips. They were glistening around her slit where she had gotten herself so soaked while she was sucking him off. It was a combination of her juices and some leftover you would think from Dan and Don cumming in her earlier.

"Maybe I should rest a few minutes while I eat your pussy. I don't want it going soft once I get inside you and not be able to give you that cum load."

Edwin started to lower his face. Judith gave me an evil look and arched her back, then lifted her hips to give him easy access to her bubbly slit.

"Let me know when you have enough. I'm ready for you to fuck me when ever you are. I want you to feel you are getting you five hundred dollars worth."

Edwin dove in and was making what seemed like extra loud kissing, smacking, and sucking noises. Looking up at Judith with a slippery face, Edwin was assuming was all girl cum, he told her he hadn't eating pussy in years and forgot how good it could taste. Again, Judith gave me the evil grin because she knew it sure wasn't all her.

After about fifteen minutes of eating pussy Edwin crawled up between Judith's thighs and pointed the head of a rock hard cock at her lusting cunt hole. Like I said, he seemed about the size of mine, maybe a little thicker. From my angle now it seems he might have an inch on me as hard as was with the veins really bulging. I have mentioned I am a pretty good sized guy with a dick just a shade under eight inches. Judith was about to get just a little more than that and she was all for it as Edwin buried the whole length of his shaft in her in one stroke.

Judith moved her pelvis tight against him and began fucking in earnest. Edwin had the tempo going fast from the beginning as if the two of them weren't in any mood to slow down to try to make it last. They were getting pretty loud and the sounds were mixing with the squishing noises coming from Judith's cunt as he plunged in and out.

Soon both were crying out they were cumming. Edwin shoved hard against her cunt and held his cock in her tight. Judith acted like even though he was buried to the hilt she was trying to get more inside her.