Judith Loves Salt Lake Ch. 05

Story Info
Taking a big one with Aaron.
3.3k words
3.92
25.8k
1
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 09/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had some time ourselves after Ham went to pick up his wife. I hope he gets as good a fucking as the fucking Judith gave him. I think if we would have asked him to stay he may have left his wife at the movies with her sister.

Not that Judith made it easy for him as they showered together and she stayed nude when he was putting his clothes back on. Matter of fact she kept talking to him, putting her hands on her hips and making him really notice those fabulous tits. The room smelled like a huge fuck session, which it had been.

"Ham, this has been a wonderful afternoon," she had said as she stretched towards him and then putting her arms up and behind her head, really making her tits stick out." Then putting her hand on her pussy. "I really feel good all over.

Feeling comfortable with the way everything had gone he put a hand on each boob and kissed the nipples. "I'll never forget this day and will always be grateful that I got to fuck such a beautiful woman. It would be so easy to fall in love with you."

"Keep it within reason, Romeo. Sometimes unbridled fucking is just what it is, fucking. Two people with no other objective but to make each other cum. You gave me your load five times today and it was a good every time. Your wife if really lucky you can do it that often."

Ham left and she closed the door and turned to me. "Fuck you!" she growled. Fuck you. Just fuck you."

"What did I do?"

"That's just it. You didn't do anything. You didn't seem to be jealous. You haven't jacked off while you watched Ham or Thomas fuck me. I was keeping an eye on you and I didn't even see you move around to rearrange a hardon in your pants."

"I was jealous that they have been screwing you. You and I haven't had sex in almost a month and the time before was a couple of weeks before that. You look so fucking good taking cock. I see it from a different perspective when I am not involved. I get to see the little things you do and the motions you make while you fuck. I love the little noises you make and to watch you move up towards them to get more cock inside you."

"So, you think I looked that good?"

"Oh, hell yes!"

"Do you think I'm pretty?" she teased, and now I know she is just fucking with me. I guess I said some of the right things.

"Look," I offered, "you do make me crazy inside, but I know you aren't going to do anything to me when you are working some other guys prick, so, I am just quiet and enjoy you taking in every stroke. You are the wife that says she wants to fuck strangers hard and often. I'm just the man adjusting to the situation."

"Good for you. That's what a girl likes to hear from a husband."

"While I was sitting here watching the two of you I was thinking that the sloppy seconds was something I wanted to try. That is, when know I am getting sloppy seconds. I want to fuck you now and feel his sperm still left inside of you."

"You do, do you?" You want you turn at your wife's fresh fucked cunt? Is that what you want?"

"I sure do."

"Let me hear you say it"

"I want my turn at my wife's fresh fucked cunt!"

By then my cock was ready to go. She had me to sit in the chair for her to back her pussy down on me.

"Let's see if you enjoy that extra inch that Ham couldn't give you," I boasted.

I've pointed my dick at her wet slit and she eases back down over it and she said, "Let's see if I miss the extra two inches Thomas will be fucking me with later this evening."

It's been a while since I have had it in her and the head sliding into all that wetness felt oh so good. She sat back on me, taking my cock all inside her.

Then she stands up and says, "Yes, I do miss the extra two inches." Then she steps away from me and laughs leaving me with a slippery cock coated with her and Ham's juices.

"Come on," she teased. You don't really want my messy pussy. Plus there really isn't time. You need to go shower."

"I don't mind messy. There is time. I don't need a shower. I'm not the one that has been fucking for the hour and a half."

Still facing me, she leans forward a bit and puts her had below her snatch. Then she lets out a little groan and squeezes her vagina muscles and drops some of Ham's cum into her hand.

"You don't mind messy? You don't need a shower?" She laughs, Here!" And, she slings the handful of cum at me, hitting me on my check and my ear and down my neck and onto my shirt. "Take a shower. Your wife is saving this cunt for Thomas. I'll shower with you. I need to get at least part of this out of inside me."

The shower was fun. We got to play a little grab and tickle. The playfulness was staying with Judith.

We were hanging out, expecting the call from Thomas. The plan was we would go out to eat. Then come back to our room and Thomas would put the big wood to Judith. I was in the chair and she was lying on the bed. Occasionally running her fingers at her slit.

"You know, his big cock is nice, but it is getting to be a bit too routine. I'm sorry we assumed I'd fuck Thomas each day until he leaves." She went on to say, "I'm after strange cock and a cunt load of cum. After a couple of days I'd rather be trying someone else, big cock or not. I'm sure there is more big cock out there and I'm not that hung up on big."

"I thought you were really getting off on size with Thomas."

"Well, given a choice I'd rather have Ham fuck me with his smaller cock than the extra length of Thomas because Ham really got enthused about doing me and Thomas seems to think his big cock is doing me a favor to me."

"So, you'd rate me over Thomas and his big cock, too?"

"Well, you in the long run of things, but right now, no. I'd still rather have the newness of Thomas in me and both of those guys deliver the big load."

She had me there. I think I'd be average because most guys supposedly deliver about a spoonful. And, that's me. My cum drips out of her, but these guys were really filling her up and when she lets it out there is a lot. Maybe if I was the one fucking somebody else's wife I'd have a bigger load myself.

"So, Thomas has a pretty big cock. Is the the biggest one you've had during your little adventures I am just learning about?"

"Ha! No Darling, not my biggest." She gave a little snort and laugh. If you remember several years ago when my car wouldn't start at the mall, I told you a man gave me a jump start. Well, I got a jump start alright. We had that minivan that was always trouble. He jumped the minivan and then I invited him to jump me."

"What part of getting your car jump started tells you a man has a big cock?"

"Oh, I was going to fuck him anyway. The big cock was a pleasant surprise. After I offered myself to him he warned me that a little woman like myself my be frightened because he was large. I was in one of those states of mind when I really wanted to feel a strange cock enter me and discharge a load into my pussy."

"How did you handle it. Was it really that big"

"Oh, it was big alright. I always thought of you a big. I had fucked a few guys that were bigger than you, but most of them were actually smaller. So, this was a big deal. He told me it was 11 inches and I laughed and called his bluff. Right there beside the car in the parking lot he unzips and pulls out this big cock head and about 8 inches more of cock that still isn't hard yet."

"There wasn't anyone around to see"?

"Yes, there were people. He was facing me, so they didn't see his cock out. I was going, git, git, git. He thought I was trying to chase him away, but I was meaning git, git, git into the minivan and pushed him into the second row seat. I tried to calmly walk around to the driver's seat so I could move out into the parking lot and away from the cars near the mall."

"So, that's what you did? Drive farther out from the stores?"

"Yes, but still near some cars that were probably employees parked there. We had some shade from a tree."

"Then you fucked him in the parking lot of the mall? Right there in our minivan that we used to travel with the kids?"

"Hell yes, I fucked him in the minivan, in the parking lot. I was going to do him anyway, but then I saw the size of it and knew it was going to be then and now. So, I parked and got into the back with him. I had him undress, and took off my slacks. Then I unbuttoned my blouse so he could get to my tits, but left it on in case someone walked by they would not see my naked back."

"What about your bra and panties?"

"Sweetie, I wasn't wearing a bra or panties. I know you get jealous when you are with me because you think my pussy rides my pants and my breasts jiggle if I don't wear underwear. But, when our daughters are not along, and I am by myself, I don't wear underwear. I love the feel of going without and for couple of days I had that itch to fuck a stranger's cock. I wasn't looking for a parking lot fuck, but before I expect it we were about to do it."

She looked really fuckable on that bed, telling that story. Rubbing her finger into her slit from time to time and looking to see if any cum was sticking to it.

"I had to touch that gorgeous cock and feel my hands on it. It was hard by the time I had my clothes off. It was huge. Thomas claimed ten and a half inches and this thing was a real eleven incher. I still say Thomas has a nine inch cock. I don't know why claiming a nine inch cock and fucking me with it would be a problem. Anyway, I was instantly wet. You know how fast I get wet and how slippery my juices are, Honey."

I don't know how she does it, but I have never caught her too dry for it not to slip right up inside her on the first or second stroke. She is like glycerin or dish soap slick.

"So, I have him leaning back and I am straddling him with my knees on the seat. I didn't waste time by trying to get the head of his cock in my mouth or anything because I had to have that thing inside me and I was hell bent to do it. He is telling me that I'll hurt myself. His name was Aaron, and I am rubbing the head of his prick against my cunt hole and trying to pull it into me."

"The size of the thing didn't bother you?" I asked.

"I wanted it and I know if I can squeeze the head in I can get the rest to follow. My juices were coating the broad head enough that I was ready for a hard push and I shoved myself down on it. My outer lips were over it and I dropped down a little more and the head of that eleven inch cock was inside your little bride. I worked my pelvis up and down to get in another inch and then just held myself there, feeling myself start to accommodate the size of it."

"That's a pretty good start. I figured a little gal like you would give up for fear of hurting yourself," Aaron grinned up at me. "What are going to do about the other ten inches?"

"I've got plans for it. Just try to keep it hard and don't go shooting your cum in me until I have all of it in."

"With that much to go, how do you figure it is all going in." That's a lot of cock. I mean, you are a tiny thing. What are you five foot tall?"

"Five Foot One, Mister. Don't be fooled by my size. I have two children. And, I'm determined as hell to feel you buried to the hilt and your balls slapping my ass. Like I said, just control yourself and don't starting cumming in me until I am ready for it."

"I raised up until the head came out, but was still touching my slit," Judith told me with a big smiled. "Knowing that would get more lubrication to his cock, I settled back down. Taking the head back in, and then settling down about half way. I could feel his cockhead expand into my vagina after it got past my inner lips."

"Wow, you are a determined little piece of ass." Aaron hooted. "You surprised the shit out of me when you took it like that. Even my old lady wouldn't try that, and we have been married fifteen years. She uses a gob of KY on herself and has me slip it in soft. Then when it gets hard her cunt stretches out so we get all but about the last couple of inches in."

"Do I feel better than a gob of KY Jelly? My wife asked him. "Do you like the way my slick pussy is taking your big cock in my little body?" With that she started moving up and down and back and forth, feeling her cunt stretch inside to take this monster, she got in another couple of inches. With him sitting there against the bench seat in the minivan she was slowing fucking him in rocking motions.

"Hey, that is really good pussy. You are driving me fucking crazy with all of your movement. I'm trying not cum like you asked, but I don't get this kind of action at home. You've still got another three or four inches to go if you think you are going to take it all. If you don't slow down I'm not sure I can hold back"

"Hang in there lover boy. My husband has seven inches and I'm pretty sure we can get a couple of more inches in right now." With that she bounced down a little more and slid her knees out farther along the seat. With a little bit of resistance she could feel herself slide another couple of inches up her vagina as it stretched up inside her.

Aaron was caught by surprise. He thought they would end their fucking with a few inches to go. "Oh fuck. Stop right there. Don't move or I am going to dump the whole load in you now. How in the hell did you do that, as small of a woman that you are?

"Like I said, I am determined to take it all. My husband has a seven inch cock. You are about half again bigger around than him and about half again longer. We'll hold still for a little while for me to adjust and let my vagina find a place to move and then I'll have a place for the rest of you. Looks like you are down to the last couple of inches, Big Man."

"Oh Christ, on a good night my wife gets this much in. I'll tell you what, if you don't get it all in now maybe we can try it a few other times to see if you can take it so I won't hurt you today."

"Alright Mr. Big Cock, if you have calmed down enough not to cum in me yet, I think I am ready" Judith was breathing heavily from doing all the work.

"Give me a couple of more minutes, because I am still right there. Plus, my dick got a bit longer when I thought I was going to cum."

Judith felt around her pussy. There was still a little more than two inches not inside her. She did feel him swell up, but she had taken the extra cock without moving her cunt along his shaft. She felt herself slide down to take a little bit more inside.

"What are you doing? I'm in serious trouble here trying not to cum and you are about to squeeze my cock to death trying to get more in you?"

"Aaron, we are almost there. When you are all the way in we will just be still for a while. Then you can start to fuck me and cum whenever you are ready. I'll be right with you. Are you okay, 'Mr. You'll never take all of me' guy?"

"Okay, Let's see you do it!"

"I'm going to come up off of you a couple of inches and then slide back down. Give me a couple of minutes to do it and I think I will able to get it in." With that Judith rose up and started to move down on the remainder of his cock.

She got another half inch and her vagina stopped the descent. Maybe it would not stretch any further. She waited, feeling like she would split in two as it felt as if the top of her cunt would rip open.

Then she took another part of an inch. Judith felt for how much cock was left. An inch and she had it all. But, it felt like it might as well be another foot remaining outside her. Again, she got a little more inside and could feel that it wasn't the end of her vagina stretching, but the whole length was expanding to take in his shaft.

A few more minutes, she was moving down, and then her clit mashed against his pubic bone. Judith had it inside her. She had taken cocks a little bigger than mine, but this was a triumph. They held still as Judith sat fully on him. Then Aaron started to fuck her and she started to fuck him back.

In just a few minutes Judith had taken the cock and had now taken the load. She pulled up from him letting his softening cock fall from her folds.

They never exchanged last names. Judith said they made a pact to meet a week later at the same spot and again the week after that. Then it was done. Judith has fucked another stranger. No problem taking eleven inches the next two times. It filled her need and she was ready to be a good little wife again for a while.

My question is how can she fuck a man with an eleven inch dick and me not notice when I shove mine in there?

Women are certainly a mystery. Now it was about the time Thomas was to call.