Judith My Slut (Judith's story)

Story Info
Judith and her new master consumate their relationship.
3k words
4.26
16.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose that's it. You are my master, David and I am now your slut. I'm hot and sweaty and still panting from my cum as I lean against your chest and you wrap your arms about me. I can still feel the sting of your slaps and taste your sharp cum in my mouth - and I'm alive with the joy of your mastery.

I must look a mess – a proper slut. My blouse is askew, my skirt is still pulled up above my hips and I can feel my panties twisted around one arse cheek. I can also still feel edge of the table pressing against my mound. My cunt is swollen and gaping. What now?

You feel my nipples press against your chest and your cock hangs wet and slightly tumescent against my belly. You know I am your slut but still wonder just how much I will give for you.

Releasing me from your arms, you step back from the table. Placing your hands on my shoulders you look into my eyes and speak. "Stay as you are, stay kneeling." Your voice is quiet but I feel its power. You walk around the table, looking at me and I feel so ... lewd. What a sight I must be! I feel your eyes take me in – consuming me, possessing very part of me as I kneel in surrender to you will. My face is damp with sweat, my breasts glow red with sexual fire and the insides of my thighs my run damp with my pussy juice – perhaps you even catch sight of the tremble in my arms as I await your further pleasure ...

Now you are in front of me again and as your hands reach out in search of mine you say, "Climb off the table, Judith ... come with me." I obey your command, my Master, and you lead me to the window. Surely not! I try to pull my blouse back into place but you stop me – "Sluts don't adjust their clothes."

Looking out of the window I see the crowds of people below, going about their shopping or rushing to nearby New Street station; going about their business while I stand here, awaiting my Master's commands. Has this slut always been inside me? Always buried deep within, awaiting the moment when she can be free? I never knew she was there while I was growing up, nor when I married or had my children ... but now ... I silently revel in her emergence and in the knowledge that such sweet surrender was always waiting for me.

You whisper in my ear, "I'm going to give you what a slut deserves. I'm going to make you cum, but first I'm going to make sure you know how much of a slut you are. This is the what you asked for when you contacted me Judith, this is the game you said you desired." Then you whisper a reminder of the secret word which I can use to end the game; but I already know that when I'm with you I shall never use that word.

"Put your hands either side of the window frame Judith and lean forward so you can stick out your arse." I obey and I feel you gaze upon my most intimate regions. My knickers no longer cover the puckered ring of my arsehole and my fat pussy lips must glisten with excitement. I can imagine your arousal, the dryness of your mouth and the rapidness of your heartbeat as you enjoy my wanton submission. How your wonderful cock must be throbbing with taut excitement – aching with the need to possess my body.

Running a hand over my rear, you pull my skirt up further and stroke my one bared butt cheek. Grabbing my knickers, you jerk them tight against me so that I feel the gusset dig into my cleft, tight against my slit and chaffing my swollen labia. I am still so wet that the movement causes friction but no pain – oh, what friction!

You pull and rub my knicker gusset against my puss and I feel like I should drown in the electric pleasure you create within me. My clit is alive with the sharp pleasure of your actions and my eyes half close as I watch people walk to and fro on the street below our hotel window. Strangely, I don't care that any one of those people might look up and see me pressed against the window of my room – my blouse askew, my bra clad breasts partially bared and my hair unkempt. All I feel and care about is the sexual sizzle between my legs, the wetness of my pussy juice and the heat of my flesh as I burn with desire.

Suddenly, you slap my arse. I feel the sting of your palm smacking against me. You must love the pinkening of my flesh, the slight wobble of my butt cheek and the way I rock my arse in response. I think, "More please" - and you seem to read my mind as you deliver three more quick slaps. Can you see the way I clench my thighs as you smack me? That simple clenching thrills my clit and floods my cunt with juice – "Still more, please!" Your control renders me more alive than I thought possible, more aware of my entire being – and I soar in that feeling.

"Stay there" you say as you step away from me for a moment. I feel you come back and press something cold against my arse cheek – what is that? I feel hard metal run along my skin. Then I hear the sound of a pair of scissors being opened and shut. What now?

I feel the cold scissors run up the inside of one thigh and my mouth turns dry – but you slide the metal away and I feel you slip one blade under my knickers as you cut my knickers at both hips. The sodden cloth falls away from me and I barely have time to feel its loss before I feel your breath against my pussy.

I hear you sniff as you take in the scent of my gaping cunt and then you press your face across one of my arse cheeks before placing a gentle kiss thereon. What follows is a series of kisses and nips and the feel of you sucking my arse flesh into you mouth as you possess my rear.

You move away briefly in order to grasp my hair in one hand as you lean close to me again and whisper. "Is my slut ready for me? Well turn your face towards me and give me a kiss." I obey.

As we kiss, you reach round and undo the buttons of my blouse and I briefly stand straight in order to slip it off, letting the garment fall to the foot of the window and leaving my bra exposed to the world outside the window. Your hand paws at my breasts, slipping inside one bra cup to pinch and pull at my nipple. My breast burns with pleasure and I feel myself panting as you bare my tit to the world below. Have I no shame? Will I allow you to expose me to the shoppers below? I must. I will.

Grabbing my hair again, you pull my head back gently as you return to my arse and begin to fondle my cheeks. Suddenly, I feel the flat of your tongue as you lick me. From clit to arsehole, parting my labia with your tongue and drawing my juice from deep within. Oh please do it again, Master!

I hear the panting of your breath and the wet smack of your tongue as you lap at me and probe my flesh with your tongue. I imagine your delight in the weight and suppleness of my swollen pussy lips, the firm ridge just inside the entrance to my cunt hole and the sweet tang of my juices. Your one hand pulls at my hair and the other grasps one arse cheek for support – oh my love, please fuck me.

Suddenly you are gone, but I hear the rustling of your clothes as you strip and it's but a few seconds before I feel your hands upon me again. This time I feel your cock too. Leaning over me, you kiss along my back and reach round to fondle my breasts – your cock presses firmly against the cleft of my bum and I feel the slip of precum on a cheek as your beautiful cock head rubs against me. I let slip a soft moan of pleasure and hear myself gasp, "Please fuck me, master." So you do.

You lean one hand against my hip and use the other to slide your cock head along my engorged pussy lips – like a hot knife your stiff member parts my butter soft lips and catches against the ring of my cunt hole. Your briefly roll your bell end against the entrance to my pussy and then give a gentle push as you slide your beautiful organ of love into my most precious hole. "Oh my love, the walls of my cunt welcome your firmness; they throb with pleasure as the weight of your cock fills me – and my clit is swollen with longing for your touch.

Then you begin to thrust. Gently at first. Back and forth, with a steady tempo. How I love the way your thighs slap against mine with each push forward and the feeling of my arse shaking with the impact of your fucking.

I gaze downward with hooded eyes and stare only vaguely at the passing crowds below. I care not that they may see me, that I am exposed to their gaze. The only thing that matters is you and I and the existential delight of the sound and smell and heat and sweat of our fucking. My mouth is open, my breath comes in heavy gasps and my breasts fall out of my bra cups with the motion of our fucking.

You spit onto the fingers of one hand and I feel that hand reach down and begin rubbing gentle circular strokes over and around my clit, and all the while you keep up that delicious slow tempo – thrusting, withdrawing and slapping your thighs stickily against mine because of the sweat that has started to coat our bodies. I hear you groan deeply as you fuck me and I can hear myself echo your pleasure.

As your pace begins to quicken I begin to thrust back and forth with you – wanting every inch of you to fill me, to be filled with your sex and devoured by your lust. Can you feel my arse as I push back against you – I certainly still feel the tingle of those slaps and the impression of your biting and sucking on the globes of my derriere. I can't help myself – the combination of your fucking and frigging me at once compels me to dip and grind and thrust back at you – and I am aware that my breasts are now swinging free and slapping together with the sheer force of our fucking, thrusting, rocking, rutting. I am fully in slut mode and lost in the spectacle that would greet any passer-by who happened to glance upwards at our hotel window.

"That's it slut! Fuck me back! Show me what a lewd and uncontrollable whore you are!" – your voice spurs me on and my hands grasp the window frame ever tighter as we copulate in delicious harmony. Your spare hand is now slapping my arse again and I love it! Do it my love, my master! Fuck me and slap me and own me! Nothing exist but we two – joined together, alive together and consumed together in white heat of our mutual lust.

You fuck harder and faster and I feel your cock swell ever larger within me. In response, my cunt gushes slick pussy juice and burns with liquid fire. That slender tunnel of my womanhood is hot and slick and wet and alive with sensation – my clit is engorged and my nipples protrude in proud celebration of the fury of our passion. I can smell us – that heavy scent of sexual arousal and sweat – and the light trace of the perfume I dabbed between my breasts and along the edge of my pussy hair – oh my love, how wonderful is our union!

Fucking harder and harder, you grab one of my arse cheeks and roll my flesh in your hand, intermittently slapping my rear and demanding I pull one cheek aside so you can thrust deeper into my cunt. I do as commanded and you fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck ... I feel your hard cock piston in and out as your cum begins to swell your hard member and I long for you to spurt your hot spunk into my puss. My clit is alive and my own orgasm begins to build – feel my thighs begin to spasm and my breasts flush hot and red as the pleasure builds.

Our flesh slaps together as our fucking reaches a crescendo and with one last, quick series of thrusts you cum – you collapse across my back and I feel you gushing into me and your groin thrusts hard against my rear as you pound my flesh. Then my own come sweeps over me. I tremble with pleasure, sweat coats my face and chest and the front of my thighs. I arch my back so I can fuck you back and continue my orgasm as long as possible. I feel your cum flooding my cunt and how it begins now to seep out of my hole.

Slowly, your cock slips out of me and I feel your loss but my pussy still throbs with electric pulses of sexual pleasure. I can feel my cuntal lips swollen and gaping open – longing for your cock to fill me once more.

Oh my master, thank you for such pleasure. I feel my cunt flood with pussy juice and every thrust and withdrawal by you feels like electricity. Images flash into my mind – our conversations by email, our first searching phone conversations and that moment I first saw you and led you to the hotel room in which we are now fucking.

We are leaning together. Me against the edge of window frame and you against me – I feel the weight of you and you must feel the heat of my flesh. We are panting but, though exhausted, we are smiling and alive in our ecstacy.

As your breathing returns to a normal pace I hear you whisper, "Judith ... my slut ... I do believe I'm in love." I smile.

Some moments later you pull away from me and I turn from the window to watch you as you walk towards a small box that you had placed on a side table. The box is wrapped in dark red paper emblazoned with small dark flowers. "A gift for my slut" you say, as you hand the box to me.

I unwrap the gift and open it. Lying within the box is a collar. Wide pink leather with a thin band of black running along the centre of the band. At the back there is a stainless steel buckle, to which is tied a delicate pink lace bow and at the front, a stainless steel ring. I smile again.

"Please David, master, please tie the collar on me. Then take me out – let everyone see whose slut I am."

Now it's your turn to smile. I'm still naked as you take the collar from my hands and, standing behind me, tie it to my neck. Having done this you lean close to my ear and whisper, "Time to go walkies then, slut." With that, you give me a single lick along my neck, a quick kiss behind my ear and deliver a sharp playful slap to my rear.

Taking of my tangled bra so I can adjust it, I walk towards my clothes so I can start to dress but you stop me. "No slut. No clothes. You may wear your rain mac, but no skirt, no blouse and certainly no underwear."

I do as commanded and I slip on my mac and the cloth of the Burberry feels cool against my flesh. While doing up the buttons I begin to feel the mix of cum and pussy juice seem down the inside of my thighs. Slipping on my shoes I look across the room and see David is almost dressed himself. Once he's ready we hold hands and slip out of our hotel room and walk to the lift.

As we travel down to the lobby I wonder if the other hotel guests in the lift can smell me, smell the scent of cock and cunt of a master and his slut. Good for them if they can – perhaps the scent of us will inspire them to delightful play.

Then we're out, on the busy shopping street I had looked down on just a short while before. David glances at me and give me a conspiratorial wink as we join the passers by in window shopping – taking a leisurely stroll and enjoying the secret knowledge that I was naked beneath the coat. I wonder how many of our fellow shoppers notice that I have cum slowly sliding down my legs. If they do, I wouldn't care. I'm home, in my new identity – which I'd always had hidden within me and was now free.

No longer was I simply Judith. Now I was Judith the Slut – and I was the happiest woman alive.