Judy

Story Info
She knows what she wants and how to get it.
16.2k words
160.4k
30
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

I met Judy while a student at the University of Rochester. Judy was not a student she was a waitress at Angelo's Italian restaurant which was a shot distance from the campus. It was the end of mid term exams and a group of us decided to go to Angelo's to celebrate and it just happened that Judy was our waitress that night. She is tall, brunette and has beautiful dark eyes. I was taken with her beauty the first time I saw her.

I didn't speak to her that night other than to give her my dinner order. The guys with me were all flirting with her when she came over to our table and then they made jokes about how much they would like to get into her pants when she left. Normally I would have joined right with the others making the jokes but somehow I didn't feel right talking about her that way.

I guess the other guys just saw her as a lowly waitress, certainly below them on the social ladder. To them her only good qualities was that she had a hot body and looked like she would be fun in bed. I saw something different. I didn't see a lowly waitress. I saw a lovely woman that I wanted to get to know. I would be lying if I said that the thought of having sex with her didn't excite me, but I had dreams of having something more with her than sex.

After that night I began to stop at Angelo's a few times a week even thought it was a bit expensive for my budget. Sometimes for dinner, sometimes for just a beer and a slice of pizza. Each time I went to Angelo's I managed to engage Judy in conversation. In time I was able to find out that she was single and that she didn't have a steady boyfriend. It took me two months before I was comfortable enough to ask her out on a date. Judy seemed very surprised when I asked but she said yes right away.

The night we were to go out Judy asked me to pick her up at her parents house and she gave me the directions. I had a little trouble finding the place at first. They lived in a part of the city I had never been in before and I wasn't to comfortable being there at all. Judy's parents lived in a rented house in a run down part of town.

Judy's fourteen year old brother answered the door when I knocked, or rather he pushed the door opened into my face as he charged out of the house while his mother yelled after him, "You little bastard, you bring that money back her right now."

When she saw me standing in the door, Judy's mother said, "Oh, you must be here for Jude. Come on in." Then she yelled as loud as she could, "Jude, your boy friend is here."

I heard Judy answer, "I'll be right down."

Judy's mother was a short fat woman with tri- color hair and two teeth missing in the front of her mouth. She didn't invite me sit, she just looked me up and down and said, "So, how'd Jude find you?"

I told her I met her at Angelo's and she didn't ask me any more questions. I looked around the filthy kitchen as I tried to think of something to say to this woman just to make conversation. I was just about to say something about the weather, the only thing that I could think of that would be a safe subject, when the door behind me opened. Before I could turn to see who was coming in I heard a man speak in a very slurred voice, obviously caused by intoxication; "Who the fuck is this?"

Judy's mother said, "This is Jude's new boy friend."

I turned to introduce myself to him but he just turned and headed for the refrigerator and got himself a beer and then walked past me and left the kitchen but I got a good look at him as he passed. He was about four inches shorted them me and maybe ten inches wider. He was bald on top of his head with long salt and pepper hair around the side and back of his head that looked as if it hadn't been washed in more than a month. The only thing worse than the way he looked was the way he smelled. He was a thoroughly disgusting individual.

As he left the room Judy's mother said, "That drunk fuck is Jude's father. Real winner ain't he?"

For the next five minutes I stood in silence waiting for Judy to come and rescue me. When she finally came downstairs she said, "Sorry I took so long. Glad to see you met the family. I'm ready when ever you are."

As we left the house no one said anything to us. No, 'have a good time,' or 'it was nice to meet you.' We walked to the car in silence and I wondered if asking Judy to go out with me might have been a big mistake.

Neither of us spoke for a few minutes and then I tried to make conversation. "I noticed that your mother calls you Jude. Would you rather I call you Jude or Judy?"

She said, "They call me Jude, I would rather you call me Judy."

I said, "Okay, Judy it is." I wasn't sure if it was because I hadn't earned the right to call her Jude or if there was another reason, but if that was the way she wanted it I would call her Judy. I was already beginning to dread the evening ahead of me.

My plan for the evening was to take her to a nice restaurant for dinner and then go to a movie but I was beginning to want to just go for fast food, maybe a couple of drinks in a local bar and then drop her off at home and never see her again. I really couldn't see a future with anyone from that family. In the end I decided to be a gentleman and follow through on my original plans.

Once we were seated in the restaurant I was having trouble thinking of anything to talk about when Judy broke the silence.

"I guess it's a good sign that you didn't run screaming from the house when you met my family."

Still trying to be a gentleman I said, "Why would you say that?"

"You don't have to pretend that you didn't notice how disgusting they were. I'm just glad that they didn't scare you off."

I said, "My date was with you, not them."

"I am glad that you feel that way. I had you pick me up at their house so you would meet them. I wanted you to see where I came from and to meet my parents. I wanted to get through the trauma of meeting my parents now rather than have to deal that later. If you can't deal with them being my parents I would rather find that out right now. I want you to know that I am not like them."

I was relieved to hear her say that she was not like her parents but saying it doesn't make it so. The fact that she didn't want me to find out what her parents were like later indicated that see saw me as someone she might like to have a longer term relationship with than just one night. I liked that idea.

I said, "If you feel that way about your parents why don't you move out and get a place of your own?"

"I did, two years ago when I started working at Angelo's. Angelo helped me find an apartment near the restaurant and since then I go home about once a month just to check on my brother and make sure he is all right. I grew up in that house and now all I want to do is get as far away from it as possible Usually my visits there last less that an hour. My father is never around for very long, he is usually hanging out in his favorite bar, and my mother doesn't seem to care if I visit them or not. The only reason she likes to see me is so she can ask me for money, as if I owe it to her. I hope that meeting my parents will help you understand why I am the way I am.."

I said, "What way are you?"

"If you hang around long enough you'll find out."

I didn't know what to say about her parents. Even though Judy said they were disgusting I couldn't say that to her. I said, "I can see that you are different. I promise I won't judge you based on your parents but are they really that bad? "

Judy put her hand on mine and said, "I guess it's hard for you to understand, you probably had a normal childhood. You saw the house, I grew up in a dump. We had nothing and my parents made no attempt to do better. I never had anything new. Everything my mother gave me was from a thrift store, a garage sale or hand me downs from other family members. Clothes, toys, everything. The first new things I ever had were things I bought for myself with money I earned. So now when I get something I like I fight to keep it and when I see something I want I do what I have to get it. I don't ever want to settling for the things other people don't want anymore."

I looked closely at Judy to see if these memories would make her cry but she didn't shed a tear. I guess she was pretty tough.

Judy said, "Okay, your turn. Tell me about your childhood."

"Well, you were right, my childhood was pretty normal until my senior year of high school. That year my parents were killed in a car accident."

"Oh jeeze, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up any painful memories."

"It's okay. I've been through the pain and now I am doing the only thing I can to and that is going on with my life. My parents didn't have a lot of money but they left me enough to pay for college, so the rest is up to me."

After that we didn't talk about our parents anymore. We had a good meal and then she suggested that we rent a movie and go back to her apartment. She said, "I know students can't afford to spend their money on fancy dinners and movies."

Judy had a beautiful apartment. It was the second floor of an old house that had been converted into two apartments. Everything in the apartment looked new. The furniture, the carpets and the appliances and unlike her parents house, Judy's apartment was very clean. I was feeling better about my decision to follow through on my original plans. Judy was indeed very different from her parents.

I said, "This is a great apartment, how can you afford this on a waitress' income?"

"I work hard and Angelo gives me lots of extra work. I live close to the restaurant so he calls me anytime someone calls in sick or if they get unexpectedly busy."

I said, "Everything here looks so new."

Judy said, "Everything was new when I moved in two years ago. I just take good care of things to keep them looking that way."

We watched a movie and then I decided that I should leave. I didn't want to push things too fast. Judy walked me to the door and we kissed several times and I asked her out again and she accepted.

As I walked down to my car I knew that I was beginning to fall in love with her.

It was on our third date that I decided to see how far Judy was willing to go. We had gone out for pizza and beer and then back to her apartment. It became obvious to me from the first kiss that night that Judy wanted it as much as me.

As we sat on her sofa, exploring each other's mouths with our tongues I unbuttoned her blouse and began to massage her breasts. When I opened her bra Judy responded by guiding my mouth to her nipples. Judy had wonderful firm breasts and I loved kissing and sucking on them. What I liked even more was Judy's reaction to the attention I was giving her. As I sucked on her nipples, Judy made little noises of pleasure.

Judy made the next aggressive move by placing her hand in my crotch and squeezing my cock through my pants. I took this to mean that she wanted my pants opened so I opened them. Judy slid her hand inside my briefs and pulled my cock out and as we kissed she gently stroked my cock with her hand.

In a voice obviously affected by her sexual arousal, Judy asked me if she could kiss my cock? I certainly couldn't say no to her. Judy lowered her head into my lap and began kissing the head of my cock and eventually took more than half of my cock into her mouth. It wasn't long before I had to fight to keep from climaxing in her mouth. I finally had to tell her to stop and then I asked if I could taste her.

She said, "No. It's my time of month so I can't let you do that."

I was disappointed. I was extremely aroused and was looking forward to tasting her pussy. But then Judy surprised me by saying, "That doesn't mean we can't have sex."

I wanted to and said that I did so Judy took me into the bedroom and said she had to go to the bathroom and would be back in a minute. So I got undressed and waited on her bed. As I waited I wondered what it was going to be like to have sex with Judy during her period. I had never done anything like that before. I wondered if it would feel disgusting or if I enjoyed it would Judy?

When Judy returned she was wearing only her panties. She got into bed with me and immediately took her panties off. She pulled me on top of her and said, "Put it in me quick."

I did as she told me and began to give her long slow strokes. When I entered her it felt warm and wet and it was not disgusting. As a matter of fact I found the whole thing very erotic. I felt like this was giving us a special bond. I was also happy to see that Judy was enjoying the sensations of menstrual sex and it wasn't long before she had a rather large orgasm followed shortly by my own climax.

Afterward we lay holding each other for a while. When my cock was completely flaccid I rolled off Judy and lay on my back next to her. Judy got up and holding one hand between her legs, I guessed to prevent dripping anything on the floor, she scurried into the bathroom.

While Judy was out of the room I looked at my cock. I could see the evidence of our love making. My cock was coated with a mixture of my semen, Judy's sexual juices and a smear of her blood. The blood bothered me a little. Even though I knew where it came from I still wondered if I might have hurt Judy.

Judy returned from the bathroom carrying a wash clothe which she used to clean the mess from my cock. As she did this I asked her if she had liked doing it during her period and she said, "Surprisingly yes. I never would have thought that I would allow a man inside me during my period, but I wanted you so much tonight I just didn't care and it felt wonderful. No regrets."

I told her that I was glad that she enjoyed it and that I had also had a wonderful time.

We laid in bed and talked for another hour and then I went back to my dorm. As I lay in my bed that night I thought about the sex I had just had with Judy. The sex was terrific, almost to good. I was bothered a little by how aggressive Judy had been. It showed that she was sexually experienced, probably much more than me. I was driving myself crazy thinking about it until I decided that what she did before we met was not important. The only thing that mattered was that she was with me now.

Although I didn't spend the night with her the first time we had sex, the next time I did and began spending many nights at her apartment. Sex with Judy was always exciting and she was always ready for me.

Once we started to have sex regularly I began to dislike her working at Angelo's. I often saw male customers flirting with her. She never flirted back or encouraged them but it bothered me.

I don't know whether it was me feeling like I had to protect her from these men or if I was just being possessive. I also didn't like that Angelo was always calling and asking her if she was available to work because someone didn't show up. I didn't say anything to Judy about it but knew someday I would have to get her out of that job.

A year and a half later when I graduated I asked Judy to marry me. We had a small wedding and her parents only managed to embarrass us just a little.

We lived in Judy's apartment for the first several months. I had found a job at an entry level position working for a large company in the Rochester area. I had told Judy that when I got a job I wanted her to quit working at Angelo's. As a matter of fact I didn't want her to work at all. She went along with me saying; "I have been earning my own money since I was sixteen and it hasn't always been easy. I'll be glad to take a break from that."

Right after Judy quit her job she asked if we could start looking for a nicer apartment. A place we could stay for a couple of years until we could afford to buy a house. I told her we could and we decided that she would look for apartments during the day and if she found any she liked I would go back with her to look at them.

The search lasted less than two weeks. I got home from work one night to find that Judy had dinner waiting on the table. She said we have to eat quick because we had an appoint to see an apartment. As we ate Judy told me I was going to love this place but that is all she would tell me. When I asked her to describe the apartment she said, "You will just have to wait to see it.

It turned out that the apartment was a little farther from town that I would have expected and wasn't actually an apartment. It was a small house on the shore of Lake Ontario. The house had three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen and a family room. The place was in excellent condition but the best feature was that the back of the house had large windows that looked out over the lake. Judy was right, I loved it.

The only problem was the rent. It wasn't as much as I would have expected for a house on the lake but at $850 a month it was more than I had wanted to pay for an apartment.

John Allen, the owner, lived in the house next door and had left us alone to look around. I could tell by the look on Judy's face that it would be very difficult to tell her we couldn't afford to rent the house. I knew her answer would be that she could get a job to help pay the rent but I didn't want her to work.

I was still trying to think of a way to let Judy down gently when John Allen came in. John said, "So, have you made a decision?"

I said, "It's a bit more than I had planned spending in rent. I'm just getting started in my career and can't handle $850 a month."

John said, "I understand. I have an idea that might help. Would you be willing to sign a two year lease agreeing to pay $800 a month for the first year and $900 a month the second year.

I had been planning on spending $750 a month so now we were within $50 and I expected that I would get enough of a raise the following year to be able to pay the higher rent in the second year and to get a place this nice with a lake view for less than $1000 a month was a real find, so I said we'll take it."

John took us next door to his house. He introduced us to his wife Suzy and then while John was telling Suzy that we were going to rent the apartment I was watching them. John was about thirty years old and I guessed that Suzy was about the same although she could pass for twenty five.

They were fit and seemed to be a loving couple. I decided it would be nice to have them for neighbors.

We moved in two weeks later. Things were great. My job was going well, Judy and I were very happy together and we loved our new home. John and Suzy were good landlords and good neighbors.

I liked the life we had.. I was the bread winner and Judy managed the finances. I would turn my paychecks over to Judy and she would do the banking and pay the bills. She also took care of the house. When I came home at night the house was always immaculate, dinner was cooking and Judy had a drink ready for me. We would sit and watch the sail boats on the lake as we enjoyed our cocktail and then later in the evening would watch the beautiful sun sets.

Everything was going fine until that October. It started with the engine in my car freezing up. It cost $1300 to get it fixed and a week later an uninsured driver totaled the car in a supermarket parking lot. I had just charged the repairs to my car on my visa card and a week later turn around and buy another car. Suddenly our monthly budget was shot to hell.

When the weather started to turn cold and our heating bills shot up it caught us by surprise. I had never consider the cost of heating in our budget. With the heating bill topping $200 and it was only October, we were in trouble.

One Saturday Suzy asked Judy to go to the mall with her to do some Christmas shopping and as they were leaving John asked me to come over and watch a football game with him.

John and I had knocked off several beers when for some reason I started telling him about our financial problems. He didn't say anything for a while and then ask, "What are you going to do? Are you going to have Judy get a job?"

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers