Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

I said, "I really don't want her to work. I like having her at home."

John said, "Well then what are you going to do?"

I laughed and said, "I was thinking of asking you to lower our rent for a while."

John had a very serious look on his face and said, "Oh I can't do that."

I said, "I know. I was just kidding."

John was quiet for a minute and then said, "I can't lower the rent but I might be persuaded to give you a way to earn a discount of say $100."

I said, "Really? What would I have to do?"

John had a smile on his face as he said, "Actually you wouldn't have to do anything, Judy would."

I suddenly felt the hair on the back of my neck bristling. I said, "What are you saying?"

"I think you know what I am saying. If Judy is willing do a little favor for me I will knock 100 bucks off your rent this month."

I was about ready to jump up and hit him when he said, "Listen, I know this is a hard proposal to listen to but think about it."

I didn't dare hit him because I was afraid that if I started I would not be able to stop, so I got up and left.

I stewed over what John had said for the next three hours until Judy came home. She noticed my mood as soon as she walked in the door.

"What's wrong."

"Nothing."

"Don't say nothing. I know when something is bothering and you look particularly agitated tonight. So what's going on?"

I said, "I think we are going to have to move."

"Move? Why?"

"With all the bills we have we just can't afford to live here now."

Judy's face took on a sad expression.

"I don't want to move. I love it here. Let me get a job. I can make enough to so that we can stay. Maybe we can ask John to give us a break on the rent until we get caught up a little."

I guess I couldn't hide my anger when I said, "I already asked him."

"And he said no? Is that why you are so upset?"

"No. I am upset by what he suggested."

I don't know why I said that because it just made Judy want to know what John had suggested. . Judy kept after me until I finally said, "John suggested that we could get $100 off this months rent if you would do him a favor."

"Do him a favor? Like What?"

I said, "What do you think?"

"You're joking. He didn't suggest that."

I said, "He didn't suggest anything specific and I didn't ask. I got up and left. So you see, we have to move."

"But we still have a year and a half left on our lease. How do we get out of that?"

"I don't think there would be a problem. Do you really think John would let me tell Suzy about his proposition?"

Judy said, "Let's not do anything rash. The two of you were drinking right?"

"Yes."

Judy said, "It is not as if John proposition me and I don't want to ruin their marriage over something that John said to you when you were both a little drunk. Don't you think it's possible that he was only kidding?"

"I don't know. Maybe, but I don't think so. You had to see the look on his face when he made the suggestion. The idea of doing something with you wasn't new to him. The only thing new was saying out loud to me."

Judy said, "Promise me you won't say anything to him or Suzy at least for a few days. Maybe everything will blow over and we can forget about all this."

I didn't like it but I promised. Two weeks went by and I didn't see or speak to John or Suzy.

It was on a Wednesday night near the end of October when I came home from work and found Judy sitting at her desk with the monthly bills spread out in front of her. She wasn't writing the checks or even looking at the bills. She was just staring out the window at the lake. When she heard me come into the room she turned and gave me a half hearted smile.

I said, "What's wrong?"

She started to cry and said, "We don't have enough money to cover our bills this month?"

I didn't challenge her on that point. I knew her book keeping would be correct. If she said we didn't have the money, we didn't have it.

"How far off are we?"

"Fifty dollars right now."

I said, "Can we underpay some of the bills just to get by?"

"Then it will just be worse next month. What are we going to do?"

"I don't know."

Judy came over to me and took my hands in hers and said, "How much John offer to knock off our rent?"

I said, "You can't be serious."

Judy said, "We're in trouble now. Even if you would let me get a job now it wouldn't help us this month. I just think we need to keep all of our options opened and I don't see any other solutions, do you?"

I began to feel very sick. I tried to think of ways to get the money. I said, "Can't we take a cash advance on the credit card?"

"What good would that do? It would pay this months bills but we would owe more next month Remember our heating bill is already going to be higher next month."

I said, "What about your parents? Would they help?"

Judy said, "Absolutely not. They'd be more likely to ask for money than to give me any. Anyway I would much rather have to deal with John then to ask my parents for anything. How much did John offer?"

I didn't look at Judy as I said, "He offered $100."

"What do you think he wanted me to do?"

"I don't know, I guess have sex with him."

Judy said, "I hate to say this but I think you had better ask him?"

I said, "I don't think this is a good idea..."

"Jesus Bill. can't you see that we don't have a choice. This is the only way we can get through this months bills without adding to our debt."

I said, "What do you want me to do?"

"Talk to John. Find out if the offer he made you is still open then find out what I would have to do."

I said, "I don't think I can do that."

"You have to. Now just call him or go talk to him. The sooner we get this over with the better."

Judy let go of my hands and went into the bedroom and closed the door.

I began pacing around the house trying to swallow the bitter taste in my mouth and prepare myself to make the call to John.

I went into the kitchen and got out my bottle of Jack Daniel's and knocked down two quick shots, then waited as the warmth spread through my body and then I drank another shot. After the third drink I waited five minutes until I started to feel the effects of the alcohol and then I went to the phone.

John answered the phone on the second ring. I said, "John, it's Bill. Is the offer you made still good?"

"You mean the hundred dollars? Yes, the offer still stands."

"What would Judy have to do?"

"Is she going to do it?"

I said, "I don't know. She would have to know what you want first."

John said, "All I want is a blow job. She sucks me till I cum in her mouth I knock a hundred bucks of this months rent."

I really resented the way he talked to me but I didn't respond to that. I said, "I'll talk to Judy and let you know. If she agrees, when would you want to do it?"

"Suzy is going to be out tonight, we could do it tonight."

"Let me talk to Judy."

I didn't say bye, I just hung up the phone and poured myself another shot of Jack.

I sat for another ten minutes before I went to the bedroom to talk to Judy, When I walked into the room Judy immediately asked, "Did you talk to John?"

I said, Yes, I just called him."

"What did he say?"

"He said the offer still stands."

"What does he want me to do?"

I said, "He wants you to give him a blow job. He said you would have to let him cum in your mouth."

Judy was quiet for a long minute then said, "I suppose it could have been much worse. I guess I can handle that if your with me."

I said, "With you. You mean with you while you do that? I don't know if I could handle watching you do that with him.."

"You have to. I can't do this alone. I have to have you there so that I know that I have your support on this otherwise I don't think I could go through with it. Did he say when he wants me to do it?"

"He said he wants to do it tonight when Suzy is out of the house."

"Tonight is good. The sooner we get it over with the better. Tell John to come over here when Suzy leaves. Go call him now and then leave me alone until he comes. Just remember you have to stay with me when I do it."

I left the room and closed the door behind me. I went out to the kitchen and called John and when he answered the phone I just said, "When Suzy goes out come over here."

John said, "Okay," and hung up the phone.

About an hour passed before John knocked on the door. I let him in and we walked into the living room. John sat on the sofa and I said I would go get Judy.

John said, "Before you go I just wanted to say something. I value your friendship and hope that somehow after this is over we will be able to be friends again. I know this is difficult for you but I couldn't help myself. Judy is a beautiful sexy woman and I could not resist taking advantage of this opportunity."

I just gave him a look that I hoped would that would let him know how much he disgusted me.

I knocked on the bedroom door and asked Judy if she was ready. Judy came to the door dressed in jeans and a tee shirt. I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra but I didn't see that it made a difference under the circumstances.

I followed Judy to the living room and John asked her to sit next to him on the sofa and I sat in a chair facing them. John looked at me and said, "Are you going to stay?"

I said, "Yes I am. It's the way Judy wants it."

John turned from me to Judy and said, "This is a little awkward. How do you want to do this?"

Judy said, "Why don't you just pull your pants down."

John stood up and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants and pulled them down. He was now standing in front of Judy in is briefs. There was a large bulge in the front indicating that John not only had an erection, but that he also was well endowed. When he pulled his briefs down his cock stood out straight. He was at least an inch longer then me and bigger around. Not one of those horse cocks you read about in sex stories but it was big.

Judy sat staring at John's cock and didn't say a word. When John had his pants and briefs all the way off he sat down next to Judy again.

Nobody spoke. Judy looked over at me and then turned her attention to John's cock. She took his cock into her hand and stroked it a couple of times and then lowered her head into his lap and took the tip of his cock into her mouth.

At some point I had lost my anger and now was only feeling guilt for letting this happen, and concern for Judy, as she was the one who got the worst of it. I was also beginning to find that the sight of Judy sucking on a cock was erotic. I was getting an erection as I watched her take more and more of John's cock into her mouth. Judy managed to get all but two inches into her mouth and then she began to bob her head up and down causing his cock to slid in and out of her mouth.

The expression on John's face showed that he was enjoying the sensations that my wife's mouth was giving him. I think he had lost any awareness of my presence in the room as he laid back against the sofa and watched Judy sucking on his cock.

John was able to hold back for about fifteen minutes before he finally climaxed in Judy's mouth.

As soon as she had completely drained his load she pulled her mouth from his cock and grabbed a towel she had brought with her and spit all of John's cum into it and wiped her mouth and chin making sure none of John's load was left on her face.

John got up and began dressing. When he had his pants back on and was zipping them he said, "Thanks Judy, that was wonderful."

My mind was in kind of a dream state when he said that and I couldn't bring myself to react like I wanted to. I felt like I should have hit him but I didn't.

As John was walking toward the door to leave he turned and said, "You know, I have a wild sexual appetite. I can think of a lot of ways you can save on your rent during these long cold winter months."

I couldn't manage to find the words to respond but Judy did. She said, "We'll let you know."

When the door closed behind John I went and sat next to Judy on the sofa. She asked me to hold her and I did. After a while Judy put her hand in my crotch and said, "You have a hard on? Did you get hard watching me with John?"

I was caught. I couldn't deny it so I told the truth. I said, "I didn't like the idea of you doing that for John but once you started I have to admit the sight of you with a cock in your mouth got me hot."

Judy just said, "Really?" and began to rub my cock through my pants. Then she said, Why don't you take your pants off. You should get at least as good a blow job as John. After all you are my husband."

I wasn't sure how to take that but I opened my pants and Judy took my cock into her mouth and gave me a fantastic blow job followed by her swallowing my load.

It wasn't until late that night, when Judy was in a deep sleep and I was still awake that I thought about what John had said as he was leaving. "You know, I have a wild sexual appetite. I can think of a lot of ways you can save on your rent during these long cold winter months."

I thought the statement to be quite bold and in poor taste but it wasn't what he had said that was keeping me awake. It was Judy's response, We'll let you know," that was puzzling me. Why had she said that? I decided I would have to ask her about it.

The next evening after dinner I brought it up. I said, "Last night when John was leaving he suggested that we could get further discounts on our rent and you told him we would let him know. Why did you say that?"

Judy said, "I didn't want to say anything too negative because I wanted to make sure he gave us the discount he promised, and besides, I think we need to keep our options open in case we have no other choice again sometime."

I said, "You would really consider doing that again after last night."

Judy said, "Actually it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Once I made up my mind that I would do it I just concentrated on the fact that you were there with me and I pretended that I was performing for your entertainment. Now I know if I had to do it again I could."

"What if what he wanted the next time was more than a simple blow job?"

Judy said, "Well, I guess it would depend on what he wanted. You have to understand that I love living in this house. I don't want to move. Getting and keeping the things I want can motivate me to do things I wouldn't normally do. I would be doing it for both of us. I know you love it here too so if a small sexual favor during these lean times can help us keep this house then got me it's worth it."

"Do you hear what you are saying? You are willing to prostitute yourself so we can stay in this house?"

"Compared to my childhood anything I have to do to get and keeps the things I love is easy for me and. I will not give up the things I love."

Judy had made herself clear on this and I would just have to figure out how to deal with it. Maybe I would have to let her get a job after all.

We didn't talk about it again until the end of November when we found ourselves short again. This time was different though. When I got home from work that night Judy just calmly said we are short on money again. I think you had better call John. Ask him if he can give us two hundred this month.

Judy was so cool and calm about it that she made it easier for me to accept what had to be done. After dinner that night I called John and said, "What would it take to get two hundred off the rent this month?"

John was quiet for a moment and then he said, "I would have to fuck her this time. I want her in bed, naked and I want to fuck her."

I tired to maintain my composure. He was dictating terms to me so I had to find some small victory for myself.

"You will have to wear a condom."

He said, "I don't like condoms."

I said, "That's the deal. If you want to fuck my wife you will have to wear a rubber.'

He said, "Okay, I'll wear a condom. Can we do it tomorrow night? I'll come over around eight."

I said, "Tomorrow at eight."

John said, "Are you going to watch?"

"If Judy wants me to I will."

"Okay then, I'll see you both tomorrow night at eight.."

After I hung up the phone I thought about what I had just done. I negotiated a deal with my landlord that would allow him to fuck my wife. The only thing I could feel good about was that I got him to agree to wear a condom. What had happened to me. How could I allow this to happen? Judy was going to have to fuck John so we could get a break on our rent. What kind of husband arranges for his wife to have sex for money? I wasn't very proud of myself at that moment.

When I told Judy what John wanted and that it was scheduled for the following evening she only said, "Good. That will get us through this month."

After that I became very depressed. I wasn't able to eat my dinner that night and I didn't sleep very well. The next morning I swore to myself that this would not happen again. I would find another way to pay the bills but I knew that it was too late to stop the appointment I had set up for that night.

John was at our door promptly at eight o'clock that evening. Judy had decided she would wait in the bedroom and I was to bring John to her. When we entered the room Judy was sitting on the bed wearing a terry bathrobe.

John said hello to Judy and she nodded her head at him but did not speak. Then John said, "What should I do?"

Judy said, "Why don't you get undressed and join me on the bed?"

Judy opened the robe and let is slip off her shoulders and drop to the floor. She was still wearing a bra and panties. As John removed his shirt and pants Judy watched him. When he was striped down to his briefs, Judy removed her bra and panties. John removed his briefs and joined her on the bed.

For a minute the two of them just looked at each other. My stomach was churning as I sat in a corner of the room observing them. John moved forward as if to kiss Judy but she turned her head and then she took his cock in her hand and started stroking it. Judy looked over at me like she did the last time and then bent down and took John's cock into her mouth.

I almost yelled stop. She was supposed to just let him fuck her, why the hell was she sucking his cock? I kept myself under control and made a mental note to ask Judy why she did that later.

As Judy sucked his cock John moved his hand between Judy's legs and pushed his finger into her pussy. As I became more focused on what they were doing on the bed, the fact that is was my wife John was fingering became almost unimportant to me. My cock was hardening and my heart was pounding.

The scene didn't change until Judy lifted her head up freeing John's huge erection and said, "Okay, put it in me now."

There was no more emotion in her voice than if she had been telling John to put a pie in the oven. In a way I felt relieved that she seemed to be so detached from what she was doing, but I also felt a little disappointment that she wasn't enjoying herself.

John got off the bed and retrieved a condom from his pants pocket. Judy appeared to be surprised that John was going to use a condom. I probably should have told her that I insisted that John wear a condom but I assumed it is what she would have wanted. Judy didn't say anything, she just watched as John rolled the condom over his cock.

With the condom in place John got back onto the bed and moved himself between Judy's legs. He then took his cock into his hand and guided it to the entrance to Judy's pussy.

As painful as this was to watch I found myself leaning forward in my chair to get a better look as his cock disappeared into Judy's pussy.

John began pumping his cock into Judy in long slow strokes gradually increasing the speed and power. Judy put her hands over her head and held onto the headboard and began to lift her hips to accept each of John's powerful thrusts and after a few minutes began to moan out loud which was a sure indication that she was nearing orgasm.

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers