Judy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,038 Followers

I found myself getting excited as I watched the expressions on her face each time John penetrated her with the full length of his cock. As I waited for her orgasm to wash over her I could feel the presser in my own pants. I was starting wonder why I was so aroused when Judy yelled out, "I'm coming, Oh God I'm coming."

Judy wrapped her legs around John and crossed her ankles behind his back in an attempt to pull him deeper into her love channel. At that point I climaxed in my pants.

As soon as my orgasm ended I became angry with myself. How could I have let myself get sexual gratification from watching my wife getting fucked by another man. I found that I was no longer interested in what was happening on the bed but I forced myself to watch for Judy's sake.

When Judy's orgasm ended she relax her legs and John continued pounding his cock into her. I couldn't believe that John hadn't climaxed yet. In a short while I noticed that Judy seemed to be heading toward another orgasm and that made my own cock began to get hard again.

Judy did have a second orgasm, not quite as big as the first one and then John grunted and climaxed. John continued to stroke into Judy but with much less speed and he was taking shorter strokes.

When it was finally over John pulled out of Judy and then he stood up. John turned to face me and then walked right past me on his way to the bathroom. I think he did this to make sure I saw the full condom hanging from his deflating cock.

I am not sure why he did that. Was it to rub in the fact that he has just fucked my wife or was it to show me that he had cum in the condom as I had requested.

Judy didn't move from the bed and when John returned to the room she made no move to cover herself. John dressed and then went over and kissed Judy on the cheek and said, "You were very good." And then he looked at me and said, "Don't get up, I'll show myself to the door."

When John reached the bedroom door he stopped and without looking at me he said, "Next time, no condoms."

I don't know why but I said, "Okay."

Neither Judy nor I moved or made a sound until we heard the front door close as John left the house.

Judy held her hand out to me and said, "Come here and make love to me."

I said, "Not now. I have questions I need answered. First, why did you have to suck his cock? That wasn't part of the deal tonight.

Judy said, "I had to do something to get things started. He wanted to kiss me and I didn't want to kiss him and his cock wasn't nearly hard enough for him to enter met. I figured I had to do something to make him hard and speed things up."

It's funny but I somehow knew that it would have upset me more to see him kissing her than it did to watch her suck his cock. I can't explain that even now.

I said, "You had two orgasms didn't you?"

"Yes. I couldn't help myself. I didn't want to but my body betrayed me."

"When he finished and went to the bathroom, why didn't you cover yourself up before he came back into the room?"

Judy look away from me as if she was ashamed and said, "Don't you understand? He owns us now. He got us to let him do these things to me. There was just no point in covering myself. "

I said, "How can you say he owns us. We can stop this right now."

"I don't think you really believe that we can stop now. I saw the wet spot in your pants. You got off watching him fuck me. I got off being fucked. And you think we can stop this. You're the one who agreed that the next time he wouldn't use a condom. That didn't sound like you were telling him we would not do this again."

I put my head in my hands and screamed, "Oh God," because I knew that she might be right."

Judy said, "Come here."

I didn't look at her as I moved over to the bed. I removed my pants and sticky briefs and then pulled my shirt off and got into the bed with Judy. The sex we had that night wasn't love, it was just two desperate people seeking gratification, but it felt good anyway.

Over the next several days I thought about what Judy had said about John owning us. I worried that she might be right while at the same time I kept telling myself that she wasn't. In the end it seemed that she was right.

John call me that Friday night and said, "I decided to come over and get an installment on next months rent tonight. Like I said last time I won't be using a condom this time."

I was stunned. What was even more shocking was my response. I said, "What time will you be coming over?"

John said that he would be over at eight o'clock.

I should have been upset or angry but I wasn't. I guess the only way I can describe what I was feeling is to say I was resigned to it. When I put down the phone I went and told Judy that John was coming over to collect an advance on the rent. Judy didn't ask what I meant she just asked when he would be over.

Judy dressed in jeans and a cardigan sweater and then we waited for John in the living room. When he came in he walked directly over to Judy and kissed her on the mouth. Judy seemed to resist his kiss at first but soon she was kissing him back open mouthed.

John was running his hands all over her body while he continued kissing her on the mouth and neck.

While this was going on I stood and watched, aware of the growing erection in my pants.

Judy pulled away from John and then took him by the hand and led him to our bedroom and I followed them.

Once in the bedroom John sat on the bed and told Judy to get undressed. I took the chair in the corner again and watched as Judy slowly unbuttoned her sweater and removed it. Next she opened her jeans and pushed them down over he hips. I found that watching her take he clothes off for John was strangely erotic. When she was standing in front of him in just her panties John pulled her close and buried his face into the crotch or her panties. When he pulled his head back he turned to me and said, "Don't you just love the smell of her pussy?"

I know I should have been offended by this but I didn't react. I just watched.

John pulled Judy's panties down and she stepped out of them and then John pulled her down on the bed and spread her legs with his hands and ducked his head between her thighs and began to lick her pussy. I could tell by Judy's reactions that she was enjoying his oral attention.

John brought Judy close to release and then stopped his oral activities and stood up and stripped off his clothes. When he was naked he stood next to the bed and said, "I want to feel that wonderful mouth of yours on my cock."

Judy moved to the edge of the bed and took John's cock into her mouth and began give him what I cold tell was a great blow job. John looked over at me and said, "I just love the way she sucks my cock and I can tell you like watching her do it."

I knew then that he owned me. The fact that he could make comments like that about my wife and that he had her sucking his cock and I was unable to make myself stop him was all the proof I needed.

John pushed Judy's head off of his cock and told her to get on her hands and knees.. He said, "You almost made me cum in your mouth but that's not what we want. Bill and I want you to take my load in that hot cunt of yours don't we Bill?"

I said, "Yes."

John got on the bed behind Judy and guided his cock to the glistening wet opening of her pussy. Judy was so wet from the oral stimulation John had given her that he was able to slide his cock all the way in one smooth motion. As he push himself insider her Judy let out a moan of pleasure.

It took John only a few minutes to drive Judy over the edge and into a massive orgasm. I was having difficulty understanding how John could manage to give Judy such big orgasm.

John continued pounding Judy's pussy right through her orgasm and a few minutes later John looked over at me and said, "Come over here Bill. I am going to shoot my hot load deep inside your wife's cunt and I think you might want to get a closer look."

It was almost as if I had no will of my own. I got up and moved over to the bed and sat on the bed close to Judy's bottom. From there I could see John's cock sliding in and out of Judy's pussy.

John quickened his pace and he yelled, "Here it comes. I am filling her cunt now. Oh God that feels good."

John slowed his pace as his climax finished and then he stopped moving completely and leaned forward on Judy's back. He stayed like that for a few minutes then straightened up and said, "Watch this Bill. I am going to pull out now. Check our her messy cunt."

John pulled back and his limp cock dropped from Judy's pussy followed by a big glob of his semen. Then another glob appeared at the opening of her pussy and started leaking down her pussy mound and onto her thigh. As I watched this I had to fight to keep from climaxing in my pants. After a minute Judy collapsed on the bed.

John picked up his clothes and went into the bathroom and I sat in a trance trying to find some explanation to what was happening to us.

John returned from the bathroom completely dressed and as he was about to leave he said, "I 'll let you know when I 'll be over for another advance on your rent."

When he was gone I put my hand on Judy's back and began to gently massage her. I asked her if there was anything I could do for her and she said, "Eat me."

I said, "What? Are you mad at me?"

"No."

"Then why did you say, 'eat me.'

"Because I want you to eat me."

I said, "But you're are full of John's mess.

Judy turned her head to look at me and then said, "Listen, so far I am the one who has had to do everything. I've taken a load of John's cum in my mouth and I have had to let him fuck me twice and all you did was watch and cum in your pants. Besides you were the one who agreed to let him fuck me without a condom, so I think the least you can do is clean my pussy with your mouth."

My mind was working on a way to get out of licking the cum from her pussy when Judy said, "If you love me you'll do this for me."

I looked down on Judy's nicely rounded buttocks and followed the valley that started at the base of her spine and deepened as it passed between the firm cheeks and opened up at the bottom to expose her cum glazed mound.

I tried to put John's cum out of my mind as I lowered my head and ran my tongue down the valley and across her pussy. It was difficult for me to reach her pussy with Judy lying flat on her stomach so I pulled up on her hips and Judy got up on her hands and knees again and I lower my mouth to her pussy and sucked her clean. The whole time I was eating her Judy was moaning in pleasure, which gave me the motivation to continue. I had my tongue buried in her pussy when I heard her say, "Fuck me now. Put your cock in my and fuck me."

I quickly shed my pants and pushed my cock inside her. Judy seemed to begin climaxing as soon as I entered her and I climaxed only a few minutes later. After that we both collapsed on the bed and feel asleep.

After that night things got worse. John started coming over once a week and one night he even stayed to watch me eat Judy's pussy after he had finished fucking her. I was beyond humiliated.

I no longer cared what was happening. I had found enough sexual excitement in the things we did to offset the hurt and humiliation it caused me. Judy and I just did whatever John told us to do.

Things reached bottom one Saturday afternoon when John came over unexpectedly. He said that he needed to talk to us so the three of us sat in the living room and John told us what was on his mind.

"Suzy knows what has been going on."

Hearing that gave me a lift that was unexpected. Could this be the end of John's dominance over us? Then I began to worry that John was there to tell us we would have to leave. I didn't mind leaving if it would get us out from under his control but it was something I wasn't prepared to deal with at that moment.

I said, "How did she find out?"

"I told her."

I said, "You what? You told her? Why?

"Because she wanted to know."

"When did you tell her?"

John smiled at me and said, "I have been telling her all along. Suzy likes me to tell her what I did with Judy while we are making love. It gets her really hot."

I couldn't believe it. They were both sick. My hopes that we were about to get out from under John's control were shattered.

"So if she has known about this all along why are you here tonight?"

John said, "Suzy is a woman with her own desires. She feels left out and has indicated a desire to participate in our little games."

I said, "So I am supposed to fuck Suzy now?" I hoped that my question conveyed the revulsion I felt about the idea of expanding the sexual dominance that John had over us to include me having to service Suzy for their entertainment.

John said, "No, you won't be fucking my wife. Suzy has no interest in you. She wants to share Judy with me."

I couldn't respond to that so I look at Judy to see what she was going to say. The expression on her face did not give any indication of what she was thinking. She seemed to be waiting to hear what John was going to say next.

John said, "Here's the deal. Suzy and I want Judy to come over to our house tonight, around seven o'clock. We'll have a couple of drinks and then I am going to watch Suzy and Judy pleasure each other after that I will be fucking the both of them."

I said, "And I am supposed to sit and watch all of this and do nothing?"

"On no. You will not have to watch and do nothing because you are not invited. I would have loved to watch you eat cum from Suzy's pussy but she said she doesn't want you watching when Judy sucks on her pussy."

I kept waiting for Judy to say something. How could she listen to this and not react. I know I should have told him to get out, that this wasn't going to happen but it seemed fruitless to even try. Unless I knew that Judy was going to support me it would just be a waste of time. I didn't say another word.

John looked at Judy and then at me and when neither of us said anything he got up to leave.

"Judy, I'll see you at seven. Bill, don't worry we will take good care of your wife. Suzy and I know how to make her cum. She will definitely enjoy her evening with us. Oh, and don't wait up. Judy will be spending the night in our bed."

This was the lowest point in my life. In my mind I was picturing myself walking out into the lake and then swimming straight out until I couldn't go any farther and then let the lake take me away.

I was too depressed to even talk to Judy about John's demands. I just wanted to be by myself so I crawled off to bed.

I slept for three hours and woke up at 6:30 that evening to the sounds of Judy taking a shower. It took me a minute to realize the significance of what was happening, that Judy was getting ready to spend the night with John and Suzy. For the first time since John had told us his plans for the evening I was feeling more anger than depression. Anger was good. It motivate me to act whereas the depression left me unable to do anything.

When Judy came into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her I said, "Let's not do this."

Judy said, "What do you mean?"

"Just don't go. If John calls or comes over looking for you we will tell him it's over. We will not give in to his demands any longer."

For a second I saw a flicker of resolve in Judy's eyes, but it passed quickly.

"We can't fight it. You know he'll get his way. It's best if I just go over and do what they want."

I said, "How can you do this? He wants you to have sex with Suzy while he watches. Doesn't that upset you?"

"Why are you doing this to me now. I can't think about what I have to do. I just do it. I am doing this for both of us, so we can stay in this house. Fighting it will just make it worse when I have to give in and do it anyway."

I said, "Judy, we don't have to do this. Just say no. If they tell us we have to leave we will find another place to live."

"You promised that we could stay here until we could buy a house."

"I didn't know that staying here would mean that you would have to be John's sex slave. This place isn't working out and I think we should leave."

Judy said, "I don't want to leave. I love it hear and besides, John won't let us leave. We still have more than a year left on our lease."

I knew I was defeated. If John had that much control over Judy there was nothing I could do. My only choices were to leave by myself or stay with Judy and continue dealing with John's control over our lives.

As I sat on the edge of the bed Judy went to her dresser and got out her sexiest underwear and began to put it on. This was too much for me to bear. I couldn't sit there and watch Judy getting ready to go have sex with John and Suzy. I went out to the kitchen and got out the bottle of Jack Daniel's and a glass. As I poured the first shot I debated whether I should have just a few shots to calm my nerves or if I should finish the bottle and pass out.

When Judy came out of the bedroom she looked very sexy which made my heart ache all the more.

Judy put on her coat then she came over and kissed me on the cheek and said, "You have to know that I love you. I am doing this for us."

I know I should have said something to her but I said nothing as she walked out the door.

I was on my third shot of Jack when a thought occurred to me. Over the last couple of months we hadn't paid much rent because of the all the advances John had taken in the form of sexual favors. I wondered if the money we had saved from this would allow us to pay the full rent through the rest of the winter until the weather warmed up and our utility bills got small enough to manage.

I knew that I would be getting a raise in May that would be big enough that we wouldn't have any problems paying the rent in the second year of our lease. I don't know if it was the three shots of Jack or the thought that I might be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel but I felt hopeful for the first time in three months.

I got up and went to Judy's desk in the corner of the living room and did something I hadn't done since we got married. I looked at our check book.

I went to the last page on the check register and looked at the balance and was disappointed to see that we only had $437 in the account. I was about to throw the checkbook back into the desk drawer when it occurred to me that if we weren't paying the full rent amount and I just got paid two days earlier there should have been more money in the account. So I went back through the register to see what Judy had spent the money on. I took a quick look back over the entries in the register for the last two months and found something very curious. I get paid twice a month. On the dates when Judy would have deposited me paychecks the deposits recorded in the register were only half of what my paycheck would have been. I also noticed that there were no check entries for John Allen. What happened to the other half of my paychecks and where were the rent payments?

At first this only puzzled me so I looked back through the rest of that check register and then through previous check registers that Judy had filed in the desk. It was the same in every one. Half of my paychecks deposited and no rent checks recorded.

I was getting confused and angry. What had Judy done with half of the money I had brought home. Then I thought that possibly she had paid the rent in cash and that is why she had held out half of my pay each month. Then I figured if that was the case she should have the receipts for the rent payments filed somewhere in the desk.

I searched all through the desk but could not find any receipts for rent payments, which was odd because Judy save receipts for just about every purchase or payment she made. In desperation to try and make sense out of all this I pulled the file drawer out of the desk thinking, or hoping, that the rent receipts may have fallen behind the drawer. They weren't there but something else was. I found a bank pass book for a savings account in the name of Judy Barnes. When I saw the book my hands started to shake. I picked the book up but was afraid to open it. Why would Judy have a bank account in her maiden name? My stomach was doing flips and I was afraid that I might vomit. I took the pass book out to the kitchen with me and poured myself another shot of Jack.

K.K.
K.K.
3,038 Followers