Judy

Story Info
She chose the wrong hotel and that was just a start.
8.7k words
4.05
69.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scandman
Scandman
110 Followers

CHAPTER 1

Judy sat on the bench of the airport entrance hall. She swore her stupidity. She had an evening flight, but it was cancelled like every other flight. The weather was too bad to fly. She had wasted her time trying to find another route to her destination. It has been vain. No flights to anywhere. The next flight would be earliest at noon on the next day. It didn't matter, because with that flight she could manage well. Her appointment was only in the afternoon and she had already informed her customer.

What she had not thought was the place to overnight. Due to the flight cancellations all the hotels nearby were full. She had started look for a room far too late. She didn't want to spend a night in the airport. 20 hours wait without sleep wouldn't be the best way to be prepared for the next day's important meeting. Judy worked as a lawyer in a medium size law company. She had proven to be very clever and hard working woman and she expected to become a partner soon. She was only 31 years old and it was exceptional to have a partnership in that company so young. For that she had sacrificed her personal life. She had no husband, not even a boyfriend. If she wanted sex, with her look it was not a problem to hit a man and get to bed with her. At this stage of her career she didn't want to have any permanent relationships.

Judy had called at least to 20 hotels without success. She needed to think something else. She took her trolley and hand bag and walked out of the airport to taxi line. A taxi driver came out and took her trolley bag and put it into the trunk. Judy stepped into taxi.

"Miss, where I can take you?" he asked.

"Actually I don't know. I need a hotel, not too far away from here."

"Miss, it is a problem. All hotels are fully booked due to the storm."

"I know. That's the why I need help. Can't you think any hotel, just any. It doesn't have to be fancy."

The taxi driver thought a while. "Miss, I know one, but I can't take a lady like you there."

"Why is that?"

"It is a little bad neighborhood. I'm worried about your safety."

"I don't have to walk around. Just take me there," she said with the typical confidence in her voice.

"But the hotel is out of your league. I mean not even close, Miss."

"As long as it has bed it will do. Take me there."

"I wouldn't like to, but if you insist."

"Yes. I insist," she said determinately. The drive took about 25 minutes. Judy looked the neighborhood they had arrived. She had to admit it was not too tempting. The houses looked like they were falling down. See could see also crack dealers and street hookers all around. Probably the latter were the best customers of the first. She agreed. She wouldn't step out of the hotel. Soon she saw the hotel sign or the sign which showed only H TEL. Judy started to hesitate. The atmosphere was not too inviting. However, she decided to test her luck and paid to the driver and stepped out of the taxi.

"Miss, you must keep inside. Call a taxi when you are leaving, but don't come out before you see it has arrived," the driver warned her one more time while handing Judy's bag over.

"I'll remember that," Judy said and went into the hotel.

Behind the desk there was sitting a sleazy looking man. He wore a T-shirt which had been white, probably a long time ago. The man had big belly and the shirt hardly managed to cover it. He looked surprised when Judy stepped closer.

"You have room available?" she asked.

"Yes, sure. For how long time?"

"For one night."

"You must be more specific. We have hourly based prices."

"That's odd," she replied. Then she saw a woman coming out from one of the rooms. She had no doubt she was a prostitute. Judy quickly understood the business idea of this hotel. The rooms were not for sleeping. She was just about to ask the clerk to call a taxi, but then thought her options. She decided to stay. "I will be out at 8am."

"That means 11 hours multiplied with 15. It makes 165 dollars," the clerk calculated.

Judy took out her wallet and looked inside. She had only 120. "Will you accept credit card?"

"Hah. What do you think? Only pre-paid rooms here."

"I have only 120, but in the morning I can take a taxi to ATM and come back with the rest of the money."

"Yes, sure. You will sneak out in the morning and I will never see you again," he said and thought a moment, "It is ok, but I need some kind of deposit."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Your wallet?"

"I won't give you my wallet."

"Your phone then?"

"Ok. I guess I don't need it before morning." Judy gave her phone and money to the clerk. The clerk stood up and escorted her to the room. It had a wide bed and not much else.

"The toilet and shower are behind that door," the man poked the door in the corner. Then he closed the door behind her. Judy looked the room. It was not so bad she had expected. She peeked into the toilet and decided it was decent enough for a shower. She took off her clothes and went into the toilet. She couldn't stand in the shower long, because the hot water ran out soon. She dried herself and opened her trolley. She picked lacy panties and a sheer nightie and put them on. Judy felt tired. She opened the bed sheets and crawled into the bed. She had first difficulties to get sleep, because the noise from the next room was distracting. She had no doubts what was going on. Exaggerated moans and screams were clear. Finally, she could ignore them and felt asleep.

After couple of hours she woke up. There was some kind of fight going on in the corridor. A woman was screaming to somebody. Judy could also hear a calm voice of a man. She was sure they were right behind her door. She heard the sound of steps and last shouts of the lady. Then it became silent. Obviously the woman had left and the situation was over. Judy pressed her head against the pillow again.

Suddenly the door opened. Judy jumped up and saw shadows of two men. They entered her room. The other man put the lights on. Judy saw he was the clerk.

"What the hell you are doing here?" she shouted.

The other man was a big black guy. He must have been over 6 feet 4 inches and very muscular. He smiled and said nothing. Instead the clerk opened his mouth. "What do you think of her?" he asked.

"Her face is pretty, but I haven't seen anything else yet."

"Lady, take of the blanket. He wants to see your body," the clerk said.

"Go to hell. Get out," she yelled.

"Calm down now. I started to think our arrangement and found it too complicated. I want my 45 bucks now."

"You know I don't have it."

"Yes. Therefore you will fuck this man. For the money, you see."

"I won't. Get out before I call the police."

"Call with this?" the clerk waived her cell phone in his hand. "Take of the blanket and show your body."

"No, this is a rape."

"It can be, but it doesn't have to, if you behave."

Judy wrapped the blanket tighter around her. "Get away from me!"

"Stop that stupid screaming. Do you think someone cares here?" The clerk approached her and started to tug the blanket off. Judy tried to fight, but he was too strong. Her body covered only with her panties and nightie came to view.

"She is very small, but pretty. I'll take her," the black man said.

"I will scratch your eyes off, if you come near me!" Judy yelled.

"Listen you bitch," the clerk said. " See this man. He is probably more than feet taller than you and weights more than a double. Do you really want to start a fight against him?"

Judy knew it was true. She was only 5 foot 2 inches tall and weighed about 100 lbs. She could fight against him, but the final result would be anything he wanted.

Clerk become closer and sat on the bed. He reached his hand on her shoulder and removed the nightie strap. Judy slapped his hand. The clerk slapped her face. "Let's take this off. He wants to see your tits." He removed the other strap and started to pull the nightie down. It flipped off her breasts. She pulled it back and got another slap. "Stop playing with me. I don't have the whole night with you," he said.

"Don't touch me," she said and tried to push him away.

"Behave, bitch. Otherwise I will beat you blue and then you have to fuck him anyway."

"Leave me alone."

"No. I will now take this off and you won't do anything to stop me." Judy gave up. She felt the clerk reach his hands on the hem of the nightie. Then he pulled it off her. Judy covered her breasts with her arms. The man calmly pinned her arms down. "You see. She has nice pair of tits. Much bigger than could be expected for a small lady like her. He took another of the breasts in his palm and weighted it.

"I like her rack," the black man commented.

"Lie down on your back," the clerk continued. Judy obeyed, but covered her breasts again. Clerk started to tug down her panties. Judy felt them glide on her legs, then ankles and next they were gone. "Open your legs," he tapped her thigh. Judy didn't make a move. The man raised his hand high and indicated the next slap would be against her face. Judy didn't want to take that. She opened her legs. "Wider, bitch. Show your pussy."

"Neat pussy for a hooker," was the black man's next comment.

"I'm not a prostitute," Judy replied, "I'm a lawyer and if you touch me, I will make sure you will be jailed," she threatened the man.

"This is the first time I will fuck a lawyer. Normally they screw me," he laughed. He started to undress. Judy saw his muscular frame and feared his penis would match its size. She was a little relieved when she found out his organ had only an average size, though only semi-erected. She could stand that. Some confidence returned to her mind.

"Have fun. She is all yours," the clerk said and left. The black man placed himself between Judy's legs. He started to molest her breasts.

"I really like these puppies."

"Please, not so hard," Judy said. The man's groping had got more intense. He tugged her nipples and pressed them between his fingers. He was ready. He reached to his crotch and placed his erected penis against Judy's pussy. He slowly let it invade her hole. Judy gasped. It was a long time she had had sex. She felt the penis to open her tight hole. Suddenly she realized the man was not using any protection.

"Take it out. You must use a condom."

"In your dreams. I want to fuck you bare," he said and increased the pace. Judy felt like suffocating under his weight. Otherwise she remained silent and showed no mark she was into this act. That frustrated the man. He decided to go harder. He rammed in so hard, it made Judy to whine. "There you go bitch. Feel my cock in you."

"Please, not so hard. It hurts." The man ignored her and pumped vigorously until his seed spurted into her hole. He kept his cock in her until it softened and then pulled out and rolled beside her. Judy felt how his sperm leaked out of her pussy. She wanted to cry, but decided not to show any weakness. She was about to rise from the bed and go clean herself, but the man stopped her.

"Where you are going?" he asked.

"I want to clean myself," Judy said.

"Let's keep my cum in your hole. You have time to wash it later. I heard you have this room till the morning. I wouldn't mind to sleep here." Then he took Judy close to him. Her ass was against his loins. Judy felt the slimy penis against her buttocks. The man wrapped his arm around her and placed his palm on her breast. He felt asleep soon. Judy felt miserable. She felt the cum leak out of her pussy on her thigh. No way she could sleep.

After couple of hours she decided to sneak out of the bed. She carefully lifted his arm and started to pull away. She failed. The man opened his eyes. The lights were still on.

"Where you are going? I asked you to stay here."

"Please."

"I thought we had a deal. You do what I say. But as we are awake now, you can go down on me."

"You got your fun already," she argued. The man's response was to grab her hair and press her head against his crotch.

"You better do a good job with your mouth. Make me hard again." Judy resisted. "You will regret that. Open your mouth and suck me." He shook Judy's head from her hair. Finally Judy obeyed. She took his penis in her mouth. It didn't take long before he was rock hard again. He pulled her off. "I don't want to cum into your mouth, yet. I'll have another round with your pussy. Get on your fours. I will take you from the back."

"Please not again. Let me suck you," Judy said.

"Later, my dear. Take your position." Judy obeyed and was on her hands and knees. The man looked her beautiful ass and caressed her buttocks. Suddenly he spanked her.

"No, don't," she asked.

"This will be your punishment. You should obey me." Next spank. He kept on spanking until her bum was red. Judy bit her lip not to show any weakness. Next she felt his fingers to invade her pussy. "You liked it. Your pussy is soaking. I'll take care of it." Then he went behind her and rammed his dick in. He was far from gentle and made sure Judy could feel his penetrations. This time he could hold longer. Judy felt the soreness of her pussy. She almost broke before the man shot his second load in her pussy. But he hadn't heard her whining. She managed to keep herself together.

He forced her back beside him again. He stroked her breast and then pinched her nipple. The man whispered to her ear, "Before the morning you will start to suck me again. When I'm ready, you will hop on my dick. Then you will ride until I come. Then you suck my dick. I want it to be real clean. You will continue until I come on your pretty face. Got it?"

"Ouch, don't hurt my nipple. Yes, I got it."

CHAPTER 2

Judy didn't want to go out before she could see the taxi coming. She kept her trolley tightly in her hand and pressed her hand bag against her side with elbow. She couldn't trust anyone here. Her abuse had lasted whole night. She had come here to sleep, but the reality had been something else. She felt extremely tired. In a way she felt this had been a small victory to her. The man had really used her, but he had not been able to break her mentally. She had done what she had had to, but all the way she had been able to keep her calmness. Now she had to forget this incidence and not to let it wound her soul permanently. If she could take something like this, she could take anything. The manners in her business were sometimes cruel, but nothing compared to this would ever happen.

She looked through the window of the outdoor. There was a long black limo parked by the road in the front of this crab hotel. No one came out of it. The windows were dark, so she couldn't see if there was anybody in the limo. Judy disregarded the limo and looked further to see the arriving taxi. The bastard hotel clerk had phoned a taxi, she had heard it. She knew she would get out of here, though after the night she had been a little worried.

Finally the taxi arrived and parked behind the limo. Judy rushed out with her trolley. At the same moment the driver's door of the limo opened and a tall black guy stepped out. He walked quickly after Judy and before she reached the taxi the driver grabbed her shoulder.

Judy turned around and to her shock she saw a gun in his hand. Also the back door opened.

"Miss, step in. We need to talk with you."

"No. I will go with my taxi to the airport," Judy said angrily.

"If you are not getting into our car now, you will not go anywhere, ever again," the man said with serious face.

"This is a kidnap," she tried.

"Whatever. In!" The driver poked the barrel of the gun against her forehead. After some hesitation Judy found better to comply. She stepped into the limo. The driver closed the door and next walked to the taxi driver. He gave him some bills and waived his gun. The driver took the bills and speeded away with his cab.

Judy had no idea what was happening. Her mind was in turmoil and for the first time she felt really scared. There was a big black guy sitting next to her and a black girl on the seat opposite them. The girl looked like a prostitute to Judy. Her face was a little bruised. The man looked wealthy. He wore an expensive suit and he had a thick golden bracelet around his neck. His fingers were decorated with big golden rings.

"Is she the one?" the black man addressed his question to the girl.

"Yes," she replied quietly.

The man turned to Judy and said harshly, "This is my neighborhood. All the whores work for me. My bitch claims you were selling your pussy here last night. Is that true?"

"I saw my regular to go into her room," the girl burst out before Judy managed to say anything.

"Shut the fuck up! I wasn't asking anything from you," he shouted.

"Yes, Darren," she replied and pressed her face down.

"So, is it true?" he asked again from Judy.

"The hotel clerk forced me to," Judy answered, "It wasn't anything I did voluntarily." She had managed to calm down and knew she needed to talk herself out from this situation.

"So you fucked for money?"

"I didn't do it for money. Like I said, I was forced." She kept her voice steady.

"I know he didn't pay to my bitch. You are saying you did it free? Are you some kind of sex addict?"

"No. I didn't have cash for the room. The clerk forced me to have sex to pay the room."

"So, you did it for money after all."

"Yes, but I didn't get any," she argued.

"I didn't either. You stole from me."

"Sorry, but I had no chance to know it. I just wanted to sleep in the hotel for one night."

"Do you think I care how you used the money? What I know, my bitch didn't get any and I didn't get any. You owe me and you should start to think how you are going to pay me."

Judy kept her calmness. As long it was just a matter of money, she knew she could handle the situation. She had to choose her words carefully not to make this situation any worse. "I can pay. How much do you want?" she asked.

"You just said you didn't have money for the hotel."

"They didn't accept credit card."

"And you think I will?"

"No. I mean we can go to some ATM. I will pick you some money. Is 5000 enough?" She decided to offer so much to make sure they wouldn't refuse. The most important thing was to get away.

"Wow. Show me your credit card."

"No. You can take me to ATM. I will get you 5000 and then we won't see ever again. Deal?" During her career she had used to play tough whoever was her opponent.

"I think you are just trying to escape. Show me the card or..."

"Or what?" she replied angrily. "You will shoot me? And get nothing?"

Darren was getting mad. This small white bitch was playing games with him. He took couple of deep breaths and said calmly, "Two months ago there was a stupid hooker, who came to this area. Without my permission, like you. I will show you a picture of her." Then he dug out his cell phone and turned the screen towards Judy. Judy gulped. She saw a picture of a woman whose face was severely cut. Judy went pale. She understood she was dealing with a very dangerous man.

"I can do the surgery for you too or will you show me the credit card?" Judy didn't dare to disobey, but took her wallet out of her hand bag and then dug out the card. Darren took it from her and looked that curiously. "Judy, Judy, Judy. You are saying we can do a withdrawal of 5000 with this. Let's find out. Give me the pin."

She wasn't going to. There was no way she could trust to them. "I won't give my pin code to you. If you want the money, I will do the withdrawal."

Darren put his palm on her throat and pressed hard. Judy tried to remove his hand, but he was far too strong. She had difficulties to breath. All of a sudden a nasty looking knife was in front of her face. The tip of it pressed again her cheek.

"4464," she said. Darren let go.

"You better not lie. The pin code?"

Scandman
Scandman
110 Followers