Judy: Accidental Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we hit the street, Judy said, "There was something really creepy about that man inside. Did you see the way he was looking at me? It was like he had X-ray vision or something. And did you hear him say, 'so nice to see you again'? AGAIN? I've never been in there before, and I'll tell your right now I'm NOT going back!"

But she did not disappoint him. The very next evening, Judy was in her usual place at the window. Act I, cooling off naked, followed by Act II, me screwing her silly.

Postscript: None of this warrants a separate story, so I've tacked it on here.

The Judy stuff happened in 1982. Near the end of that year, she and I went our separate ways because she was ready to get married and I wasn't. Years later, I moved into a house in the nice historic neighborhood north of the same high rise building she lived in. In fact, I'm only a block and a half away.

Every night after dinner, I walk up to that way to have a smoke. There's another high rise just east of Judy's former place, so I have two big buildings' worth of windows to scan. People tend to turn their interior lights on before they close the blinds, if they close them at all, and the higher floor they're on, the less likely they ever shut the blinds. Best time to look is from dusk to the first hour of darkness. I stay on the north side of the buildings—the side opposite the one Judy's apartment was on—because the south side is even more seedy than it was back then. Yes, I know I'm conceding 50% of possible voyeuring, but that side is downright dangerous these days—I've actually heard gunfire from that direction several times.

While I cannot say that I often see people naked, it's not infrequent, either. The thing is, when it does occur, it's usually a guy or an unattractive woman. But, often enough, there's someone really worth watching, and, like Judy, you can tell she's completely unaware anyone can see her.

Among the better views:

The stalky "big-hair" blonde bombshell ironing in the nude. She's about 25, very tall, leggy, and bullet-boobed--probably enhanced, but hey, I'm not complaining. When I first spotted her, she was too far away from the window to see her below the waist, but when she'd finish an item, she'd put it on a hangar and walk to the window to hang it on the curtain rod. Then I could see her bald pussy and, as she turned around, her perfect ass for a moment before she strode back to the ironing board. She had a lot of ironing, so this went on for nearly two hours, a tasty, extended treat. I've seen her naked very briefly several other times, but I see her so often in bra and panties that it's become almost ho-hum. I've seen her up close when she's out jogging, and she is truly a piece of ass.

The young couple fucking. This was not only extremely erotic, but also very funny. You see, they were watching a porn movie, easy to see because the TV was mounted up high on the wall, and were imitating everything the actors in the XXX flick were doing—hilarious! They were only on the second floor of the other high rise building, so I could see them extremely well, and they actually resembled the actors, with the notable exception of the guy's average-sized cock! Anyway, the best view was when they were on the end of the bed, and he was shagging her doggie, hands in a vice grip on her nice, meaty ass. Her pendulous boobs were hanging way down, wobbling wildly.

Then the guy in the porn pulled out of the actress' pussy and poked her pooper. I couldn't see the resident's dick actually go in his partner's butthole, but the way he was going slow and easy, plus the expression on her face, left no doubt! In no time, his face screwed up in ecstasy, so he obviously squirted. Then, she turned around and sucked him a bit, giving me a brief view of her dark, lippy pussy, and it was over all too quickly. No telling how long they'd been going at it before I spotted them; I probably just caught the "tail end" of their sexual session. I checked that apartment religiously every night around the same time, but never saw anyone in there again. A week later, the TV and the bed were gone, so they must have moved.

The pretty, big-boobed brunette playing with herself. This is an ongoing delight, and I see her about once a month. The rest of the time her place is totally dark, so she must have some sort of job in which she travels a lot. Anyway, she stays fairly close to the window, but because she's short and lives on an upper floor, I can't see her below the waist. However, with one hand holding a cell phone to her ear, the other is obviously busy below working on something!

Yet, in clear view are her tremendous, hard-nippled breasts that get an occasional tweak. Since the around-30-year-old paces back and forth, those DDs jiggle quite nicely. I suppose she's having phone sex, but for all I know, she's just trying to enliven an otherwise boring conversation with her mom! This typically goes on for a good half hour until she clicks the lights off and, then, who knows?. Though her face clearly telegraphs sexual pleasure while she's playing with herself, she never appears to cum, so I have a feeling she really gets down to serious masturbation when things go black. I'm praying to the voyeur god she'll someday leave the lights on so I can see for myself!

The third-floor middle-aged woman doing housework in the nude or nearly so. Like the previous girl, she's a regular. But, unlike the others, during the daytime on Saturday or Sunday mornings. Good reason not to sleep in! Having very short brown hair, tan all over, and in great shape, she's a petite thing with smallish, tubular titties swooping down, out, and up to puffy nipples. She's always smiling and dancing, so I think she must have music on that I, of course, cannot hear.

There are indoor plants hanging in both windows, so I can see her best when she lingers there to water them. Sometimes she's wearing thong panties, sometimes she's not, in which case I can see her Brazilian pubic coif and her pussy slit. Either way, I can see her Caesarian section scar, so she qualifies as a MILF. Lest you think she's an exhibitionist, I really don't think so, for I can just tell she's always in a genuinely good mood and not doing her housework in a show-off kind of way. In fact, with that sanguine face and snappy, upbeat movement, she really seems like my type, so I'm trying to come up with a way to bump into her and meet.

All of this is great, but none of it can begin to compare with the months-long weekend sex-shows I provided with the unknowing cutie Judy back in the early '80s.

Moral of the story?

When near a high rise, look up!

12