Judy and Dave at the Black Bar

Story Info
White wife & crossdresser husband in interracial gang bang.
2.7k words
4.48
88.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy, Dave and their black friend, James Pongo, had enjoyed several sexual meetings over the past weeks, all with extremely pleasing results, Dave was getting very expert at dressing up as a "girl" with his cute ass and actual breasts, and by now he knew about Judy putting the Estrogen pills into his vitamin jar. He was at first shocked, but then glad, as that secret activity had brought on all his crossdressing adventures, which he now loved as his new life!

He had also achieved great success and skill at putting on eyelashes, eyeliner, makeup and earrings with a beautiful blond wig, he was a very good looking shemale indeed!

Judy was enjoying her part as well, the interracial aspect was so erotic and thrilling, and James had a luscious big ebony cock which filled her pussy to bursting and brought her to unbelievable sexual highs in their adventures. James was more than capable of fucking both her and Dave at a meeting, and they were all mutually enjoying the sex sessions.

But Judy had remembered a comment from Dave once, teasingly asking her if she had any intentions of taking him to a black bar, where the black guys would fuck him in a huge gang bang -- and she decided to talk to James about it that very day at work.

When he showed up to bring some parts to her surplus area bins, she winked at him and slipped around the corner of the alcove at the back of the work area.

He soon followed and grabbed her hungrily, "Oh, baby, could sure use some of that nice ass tonight, I am horny as Hell", he whispered as his big soft lips found hers and their tongues intertwined. After a very hot, deep kiss, he eased back but left his hands cupped knowingly around her sweet, round bottom, his finger wiggled at her little rear opening, pushing into the crevice of her tight shorts. "Want to fuck you so bad and "Davidea" too!" he laughed.

"I've been wanting to ask you something," she said, "What about all of us going to that hot black bar you mentioned, the one with some of your buddies who would fuck David as a crossdresser fag, and me too in a big hot orgy! I am so horny all I can think about is having my big white ass fucked hard with a sweet black dick, while another is shoving their dick into my mouth and I am getting it from both ends at once, it is all I can think about, James!"

"And I will love watching David's wiggling ass getting boned by a huge black dick as another is pumping his mouth full of hot, creamy cum, with him gasping and squealing and his butt jerking wildly as he gets it good!"

"Ha! You are horny all right"! James grinned. "Well I can call my buddies and we can probably meet down there for some fun, that's for sure! I think tonight will work and those guys always love a sweet, white pussy and ass, just like me!" He winked and gave Judy's rump a last squeeze as he went back to work.

When Judy got home, she filled Dave in on their upcoming adventure. "If James calls and says we are on, it will be all arranged!" Dave was very excited and was off to douche and shower in preparation and Judy began getting ready too.

Around 6 o'clock the phone rang and it was James.

"We are all set for the meet-- can you girls be ready about 7 or so? I will come by."

Judy's voice was quivery with excitement, "Oh, yes, yes, we are anxious, baby! We will be all set! David is getting showered and ready right now; he looks so excited! We will be all ready!"

As David started getting ready, Judy checked him out. He was dressed in a short red silk skirt that showed off his nyloned legs and barely covered his heart shaped plump ass. He had on a pair of high heels she had helped buy, the toes were exposed and the 4 inch heels really showed his sexy calves. He had his eyeliner applied and was doing the shadow and lashes, he was looking very good and he hadn't yet put on lipstick or his wig!

By the time James arrived, there were two very hot women waiting... Judy had a black short skirt with light blue top and her body filled every space in the sexy outfit. And "Davidea" was indeed a knockout as well. His actual titties plumped from a low red top, and his legs and round ass filled the skirt perfectly. His makeup, eyelashes, full red lips and blond wig made him sexy and slutty to perfection!

"Wow, you are a hot pair of white pussy gals to be going to a black nightspot, you might get raped, you know," James laughed.

Judy and "Davidea" glanced at each other, and their eager, nervous smiles were a full answer to James teasing remark!

The three were quiet on the short drive to the bar, each thnking their own thoughts, and in a short time they were there! Water Street was pretty busy, but the bar was a bit subdued, not too garish or noticable ... perfect for secret going-ons! In a few minutes they had parked and slipped through the door into the darkened bar! As they came in, and their eyes adjusted to the light, they could see it was almost entirely full of young black men except for a smattering of rather sexy white women, apparently there for a chance of sex with one or more of the handsome black studs.

As they sat and ordered dinner, many eyes admired the two women, and one black gentleman nodded at James and went to the rear and tapped on a door. In a moment three black men came out, and were directed to the table. As they sat down, James introduced them,

"These are the girls I told you about, guys, this is Judy and Davidea." He waved at the three men, and said, "This is John Horn, Bruce Henry, and Bo Jackson."

They greeted the girls with some slight handshakes and knowing grins, and soon were slid closely around the girls; an electricity could almost be felt in the air! They ordered dinner and drinks and as they ate and chatted, and finally were almost finished (also plied with several drinks) -- Judy saw John and Bruce, nested around "Davidea", move their hands beneath the table. And a bit later, David almost dropped his fork, he was getting a feel!

Meanwhile she felt Bo's hand slide up her nyloned leg and gently play with her lacy panties as he groped for her damp pussy! She was breathing heavily in lust, she wanted this so bad!

Bo leaned to her and whispered, "Baby, I do love sweet white pussy, and I am going to fuck you good, slip my big, hard, black dick between those smooth white thighs, probe that sweet pussy, maybe get some ass too, baby! Does that sound good, honey? Gonna love you up good, honey, and your sweet look'in girly boy too, yessir!"

Judy was nervous, but felt her pussy almost squirt juice as her body became warm with the drinks. And as she glanced at David, she saw he was licking his lips ... he was obviously getting hot and horny too!

James nodded at them and said, "Why don't we head for the back room, maybe play some pool... or someth'in... " he grinned.

They arose and the two girls with a black man on each arm headed towards that same door they had previously appeared through.

Once they were inside, they saw there was indeed a pool table there as well as some lounges or couches arranged around the room. The lighting was low and faint music slipped around the electric currents in the room.

"How bout' some pool, girls." said John, as he gathered some cues from the corner .

As they set up the balls, the black men were getting very cozy with the girls, Bo was feeling Judy's rear as she held and kissed James. And Judy got a glimpse of David, he was bending over the pool table attempting to shoot pool. But John was noticing the cute white butt half exposed as David bent forward.. his thong was hiked into his crack and the lovely white ass was so plump and inviting...

John's big black hand moved out and cupped one soft round cheek and he groaned and caressed it. "God, baby, you have a luscious, cute round white pussyass, so soft and round, I do love it, honey!"

Dave's answer was a wiggle that only seemed to accentuate a finger working its way beneath the thong! "Ooooh, John, oooooh, honey, that is getting me in my sex spot!" groaned David.

At that moment Bruce began his move -- he reached his hands from the side and felt Davids plump titties... his thumbs worked the nipples beneath the top! "Oh, honey, those are sweet little titties, soft and plump, bet you'd love them sucked with my nice soft lips, wouldn't you, honey?"

A quivering gasp issued from David, his rump was squirming as John's big finger found the damp, already vaselined opening behind and began to gently work inside. "Oh, oh, John!! Oh, baby, you are getting my pussy!"

Meanwhile the two guided David over towards one couch and Bruce, stopped rubbing the now exposed titties and began undoing his trousers, they dropped on the floor and he kicked off his shoes as well. He pulled his shorts off to reveal a huge hard on, an 8" rigid black shaft with a huge golf ball knob on the end.

Then he guided David so that he was bent over at the end of the lounge, his face inches from that big dick! He removed his shirt revealing a broad chest, and well muscled torso.

All the while, John worked the soft hole with his finger from behind but took a moment to remove his clothes as well, he was thinner than Bruce, with a thinner cock, perhaps 7" in length, rigid as a poker and it was already wiggling and probing David's quivering round ass.

David braced himself on the lounge couch, his body quivering in excitement, he was so horny, he wanted those cocks bad! His tiny 3 inch clitty-cock twitched and began hardening!

Meanwhile Judy's dress was raised as Bo slid her panties down, he wanted her ass, it was so beautiful! James was helping even as he kissed Judy, and the two guided her over to another lounge so they could also watch David being enjoyed by their two friends. Bo sat on the lounge and began working Judy's ass with some vaseline, it had been retrieved at the arm of the one lounge, he worked his finger in with wads of vaseline, as Judy's rear entry yielded to the well greased finger, he eyed her butt hungrily only inches from him as he worked.

Finally he caught James' eye and slowly they began setting Judy down, her ass widened and the white cheeks guided down over each side if Bo's huge dick, the head probed at her entry as she grunted in lust! Slowly she sat down onto the slippery tool, it was lubricated nicely with his precum. By now James had also worked his pants down, and as Judy began to sit, he slowly guided his huge black tool towards her half opened, glistening lips.

And then suddenly she groaned and slid fully down onto Bo's rigid black cock, it filled her hot, squirming white ass as she gasped with the intense pressure!

And after giving her a moment and seeing a smile begin as she relished the huge ebony shaft filling her bottom, James guided his slippery wet chocolate dick into her mouth as she opened it to accept the sweet tool! Oh, pure heaven!!

She groaned and began sucking as Bo rocked her ass and squeezed her waist as his dick impaled her ass! His hands reached around and worked her big tits out of her top, they were like two soft grapefruits, except the nipples were hard and stiff like pencil erasers. His fingers flicked the nipples expertly.. her eyes closed in pleasure as her bottom wiggled in ecstacy! Then Bo's hands moved down her belly and crept onto her wet pussy, probing, seeking-- his big finger began working her clitty and pussy lips as she groaned in an agony of intensity!

They were oblivious to the other group.... David's groans of ecstacy as John entered his soft, round ass with his sweet, ebony cockhead, and Bruce fed him his bulbous dickhead, filling David's mouth with the black manhood! For a time there were only groans of pleasure as the six sweating bodies worked and wiggled and squirmed, now and then a sucking slurping sound , and then a "Uuuummmhhph, Uuumph!!"

Bruce worked David's sensitive tits with his fingers as he relished at the sweet sucking David was doing to his cock, his cock was quivering and jerking in pleasure, it felt sooo good!!! "Nice, honey, you love that big black dick don't you baby!"

And as David's white, round rump jerked and wiggled like Jello impaled on John's black tool, John looked down and thrilled at his beautiful cock disappearing into the big white ass in deep plunging strokes as his hands guide those beautiful hips onto his cock! It felt so good!!! From time to time he reached beneath and rubbed Dave's tiny clitty-cock, and marveled at how small it was compared to his huge black tool! "You love my big black cock filling your soft white pussyass don't you girly-boy... love being our little cockslut for whatever we want, don't you baby! Yes, you love being fucked by big black studs, don't you, you little white fag boy!"

Suddenly a huge squeal escaped from David, at almost the same moment, Bruce gasped and felt his huge cock swell and fill with an impending load of hot cum, the creamy tapioca was ready to burst forth!! "Oh, here it cums, you sweet pussy bitch, I'm going to fill your hot mouth baby!!" He cried. "MMmmphhh! MMmmphhh!"

David's mouth bulged with the filling as spurt after spurt of sweet cream spurted and pumped, he was swallowing it as fast as he could but some still dribbled from the corners of his mouth! From behind came Johns cry, "Oh, Damn, Gawd, here it comes in your sweet ass, baby, honey, you are getting a bunch... aaaawghhh! I'm filling your hot ass honey, oh its soooo goood!! Uuunghh, uuunghhh, aaaaahhhh!!"

David's rump jumped and heaved uncontrollably as his tiny three inch clitty spurted and pumped, but his mouth was filled and full of cream as Bruce's slippery cock slowly eased and quit pumping! "Uuumphhh, uumph... mmmmmm!!!"

Across the room, Judys bumm was being pounded by Bo and she slurped and sucked hungrily on James cock, they were close, very close, the warm tightness of her rear entry wrapped around Bo was bringing him to his moment of relief, the agonizing explosion was imminent and suddenly, James cried out and his body went rigid, his cock began jerking and pumping as he gritted his teeth!

That was all it took as Judy squeeled deep inside and her mouth was gulping the hot cum as Bo too cried out!

His finger wiggled inside Judy's twitching pussy! She began bouncing and quivering-- her ass wobbled and jerked as it was deeply impaled on Bo and her clenching sphincter gripped and released Bo's huge cock, her orgasm was so huge it almost made her faint!!

Bo could hold it no longer! "Oh, Lordy, you sweet white cunt, here it cumms, oh Gawd-- uhhh ---uhhh uuughhhh, ooaghhhhhh, MMmmmphhh!!! Oh, Gawd!!!"

Minutes later, they were all laying in each others arms, gasping with the intensity. A heavy smell of sex and cum filled the room, as they panted and rested for another session. Their bodies heaved with the first excitement and hot erotic sexual awakening! What an ending to their first meeting at the black bar!

And then the door opened and four other smiling black men appeared... and began loosening their belts and pants... indeed.. the night was yet young!