Judy and Dave's Initiation

Story Info
A romance with both husband and wife.
3.3k words
4.36
107.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Judy worked, she saw James Pogo heading her way, she loved seeing the big black man as he was so handsome and friendly, and also she couldn't help it- she was erotically interested as well; he obviously had a thing for her and she was getting closer and closer to giving in. Seeing the way he looked at her and the obvious bulge in his pants made it clear he was attracted to her. Knowing this, she often wore a short skirt and skimpy thong to work and would slyly bend over as she saw him coming so that he would glimpse her luscious bottom and beautiful nyloned legs. Her pussy got wet just thinking about him, and seeing the bulge in his pants. Ever since he had come to work from his homeland, the Island of Trinidad, she had felt the forbidden attraction of a white woman for a black man. James was black as coal, but handsome and rugged looking, and the bulge in his pants told her the attraction was mutual. She was married but the perverted desire has gone past the point of letting it pass. She was planning on a laison, and now there was no turning back, tonight was the night.

"Hey, Judy, what's going on?" He exclaimed.

"Oh, hi James," she said, "How are you doing today."

His eyes slowly slid down her body, admiring her curves, the nylons and exposed legs.

"Did you still want me to come by tonight?" He asked.

"Yes, I could use some help with some things and my husband will be busy, James. It is a little sensitive." she said, lowering her voice. He was intrigued, sensing something was about to happen between them. He was all for a chance to be with her.

"Okay, I will see you at six then." He smiled and headed off. Six o'clock couldn't come soon enough for him! He wanted to get some of that sweet white pussy!

Judy smiled to herself. She did indeed have a hot surprise for James, and for her husband, Dave as well!

Several months ago something had happened that led up to this decision. Judy had switched her Estrogen pills in the bathroom to a large vitamin container as she had bought a large supply from an internet company to save money. What she didn't know was that her husband Dave was taking the pills religiously, thinking they were vitamins. Over a few months time, the female hormones had a huge effect, but because it was gradual, neither noticed until it was too late. Dave developed a softer appearance, a smoother skin, and his body hair almost disappeared. And he developed breasts, pert, plump little tits with enlarged brown nipples; and his body gained curves as his ass and hips swelled more and more. He was ashamed and hid it as much as possible, thinking he was just gaining weight. When he bent over one day in the shower, Judy saw through the door that his legs and ass looked like a woman's body!

One night in bed with Dave half asleep, Judy, huddled to him, and reached around and felt his tits, and he jumped with surprise- his cock came to attention and he moaned involuntarily! His nipples were sensitive like a woman's! She began humping her knee into his crack as she kept Rubbing them further, she moved her fingers in circles around the hardening nipples; it made him hotter and hotter as he writhed and humped his bottom into her knee! He was becoming more and more out of control! Then suddenly he squealed and his cock gushed and spurted! It was so shocking they didn't discuss it for awhile out of embarrassment.

In the meantime, James Pogo had come to work, and he was such an attraction to Judy, she almost forgot about the thing with her husband.

Until one day, when she came home early. She came in the house quietly, and headed upstairs. She was just about to enter the bedroom when she heard a small sound. She carefully peered around the edge of the door. Dave didn't normally get home early, but there he was, not expecting his wife home early. Judy's mouth fell open and she held in a gasp as she peeked carefully around the mostly closed door!

There was Dave, wiggling and cavorting in the mirror --he was in her black thong, and nylons and high heels, a short dress was pulled up revealing it all, along with a garter belt which held up the nylons. He had put on one of her blond wigs and lipstick and eyelashes or something, which made his eyes look very girlish. In the clothes with his large round butt and the sexy nylons, he looked like a woman! Eyes wide, Judy watched for some time, eventually sneaking downstairs and back out. She left in the car and went shopping, her mind in a tumble. Over the next few weeks she sneaked home and saw him on three other occasions, the last two times he was bent over the bed moaning with her vibrator dildo buried in his beautful ass, rocking and jerking as it wiggled inside! He was totally into the sex aspect now! He wanted sex like a woman!

Over the next few weeks she began to figure it out, how his body changes occurred about the time she got that big bottle of Estrogen, then after that night when he exploded, she sensed he was having lots of curious thoughts at the new sexuality awakened in him. He was half woman now sexually with odd urges opening up in his secret world. She called at his work and found he often took off early every couple of weeks, all this had occurred since that night of sex. So it was clear, he was doing this regularly, he couldn't help it, all the while still taking those "vitamin pills". It shocked her at first, then it began to excite her; she even bought more potent Estrogen pills and placed them in the vitamin container. That would only accelerate his urges and needs!

Meanwhile at work, she learned more about James Pogo as she flirted with him. She found that in Trinidad men had sex with each other sometimes to satiate their huge sex urges when their wives couldn't keep up. It was tradition there, just a way of life. They were so horny they screwed everything!

As she thought more and more about James, she suddenly realized that he could solve her and Dave's needs!! And now the night had come!

This was the day Dave came home early, she had called to make sure, so she too headed home to make preparations.

Sure enough, Dave was in her clothes, dolled up like a woman, about to use the dildo, it was laying on the bed. But this time, Judy walked into the room and he turned and stood ashamed and shocked before her! She calmed him down, told him she understood, that somehow his hormones were goofed up, (she did not mention the Estrogen pills) and she could see he had new needs.

"Honey, don't worry," she said, "We can make this work just fine."

She brought him a drink as he sat on the bed, but she had also slipped a mickey in the drink, to knock him out for a bit. It was all part of her plan.

He was apologetic. "I just don't know what's happening, honey, I can't shake these urges. I'm sorry, please forgive me."

"I understand, don't worry." she answered.

Soon, the small sleeping pill took hold and he mumbled and lay down in a slumber. Judy worked fast; she spread him out on the bed crossways, and tied his legs to the bottom of the bed with a couple of old nylons, and his hands to the uprights in the same way. he could move somewhat but he was fastened into a very revealing and exposed position, his sexy rump with the thong was exposed and pouty, his nyloned legs looked very sexy indeed.

Then Judy showered and put on her red thong and teddy and dabbed on her perfume. Her pussy was so hot and wet, she wanted this so bad! She was all set and it was almost 6 o'clock!

The doorbell rang and she opened it for James to come in. He gasped when he saw her sexy teddy! His pants bulged perceptibly. "My God, you look sexy!" He exclaimed. She smiled and took his hand and led him upstairs into the bedroom. His eyes opened wide at what appeared to be a sexy woman tied to the bed, moaning a little as Dave was just waking up.

"Hey, what is this," he said as he looked at the apparent woman on the bed. "What's going on?"

So, Judy led him around the bed so he could see her husband, who was just coming awake.

"Well James, you see, both me and my husband need something, something that you will love to give us."

She told him about her husbands urges, and then said, "And I too have wanted you since you first came to work, you are so sexy, and I need some of that with Dave not able to provide my needs!" She was looking down at his bulge and began rubbing it feeling the huge cock beneath.

James was breathing heavily, he got to his feet and undid his belt as Judy helped him; he could smell her woman smell, the wet musky pussy odor was filling the room! Dave was awake now taking it all in, his eyes shocked as inches away his wife was pulling down the shorts of a tall black man, and then the beautiful, huge, coal black cock sprang out! It was a good eight inches long and the diameter of a golf ball, stiff and jerking, ramrod straight!

"Oh, my God!" Dave said, his eyes wide in horror.

And then Judy threw her arms around James and they kissed deep, their tongues exploring each other, her legs wrapped around his strong black thighs as her butt jerked with desire. Then Judy got on her knees, she was breathing heavily, her lust was overpowering, she opened her soft lips and gulped over the head of the huge black cock, slurping it in, her tongue swirled around the head hungrily! James groaned in pleasure!

"Oh, yes baby, do it like that, oh yesss!"

Judy grasped James butt cheeks in each hand as her hungry mouth slurped and sucked the huge tool, MMmmm, it was so good!

Inches away, Dave watched this whole scene, and gradually he felt himself hardening and his plump titties were tingling and his bottom sort of felt achy... he was ashamed yet this all was making him excited too! His beautiful white wife was sucking this black man's cock with such relish and lust, and grabbing his butt, and she was deep in ecstacy doing so!

"Oh, yes baby that feels sooo gooood! Do you love that nice, big black dick, honey, you can't get enough can you baby!" James was grinning as he sensed Judy's uncontrolled lust and saw her beautiful butt jerking with want. "Okay, honey, what would you like me to do, I can smell your sweet pussy, would you like me to play with it, baby? Would you like me to cup those luscious white asscheeks and lick your sweet pussy, baby?" He was playing with her tits as she sucked and slurped, and her nipples were hard as could be, like two pencil erasers sticking straight out, her breasts quivered in his hands!

She pulled her lips from his throbbing cock and he picked her up and lay her on the bed, her sweet ass was right next to Dave's face, James smiled at Dave, whose face was cloudy now too, overcome with perverted lust, he was as turned on by the huge black dick as much, pehaps more, than his wife!

"Man Dave, your sweet white wife is loving my black dick, look at her opening her legs for me! And I can see you kind of like that big black dick too, don't you Dave? You are going to want it too aren't you, fucking your sweet girlie soft ass after I do your wife, yes, I can see you want some too!" He laughed.

He moved down and smelled Judy's wet, wide pussy lips, they twitched and glittered with juice wanting his big dick! He grunted and pushed his big soft lips up to the soft white and pink flesh, and darted his tongue over her musky sex as she screamed with delight. "Oh James, oh, oooohh, that feels soooo gooood!!"

James spent only a little time on that, he wanted her to cum as he fucked her pussy, the first time with his huge black dick, wanted her to beg for it and sqirm to get all of it in her tight little sweet pink honey pot!

"Oh, James, please fuck me baby, I want it sooo bad!" she screamed.

"Do you want my big black dick in your sweet white pussy, baby, are you sure?"

"Yes, yes, please, honey-- fuck me with you big black dick, oh, please, fuck me!" James guided his huge dickhead to the slippery entrance, and it pushed momentarily against Judy's wiggling body, then the head slurped inside, as her pussy lips closed hungrily over it! James worked it in deeper and deeper as she squrmed and wiggled to get more and more!

"Oh, James, I love your big black dick, oh, baby, it feels so big! Uuuuh, uunh, Mmmm!!" James began his rythmic movements, the huge black dick pumped in and out of Judy's spasming pussy, his balls slapped against her jiggling bottom on each thrust impaling her on the throbbing black tool as she cried out with pleasure! In and out deeper and deeper, his dick may have even swelled more as he fucked her, it felt sooo good!

James smiled at Dave's face contorted with lust as he watched the black man fucking his wife with abandon, it was obvious he was getting some sort of perverted pleasure, his body in the girly clothes was humping uncontrollably too as he watched!

Suddenly, Judy gasped and stiffened, "OOooooHH, honey, I'm cumming, oh baby!!" Her body jerked and jumped and James felt her soaked, hot pussy squeezing and releasing on his throbbing dick, her body thrust all over as she lost control, and that triggered James too.

"Oh, Judy, here it comes, I'm going to fill your little pussy with love cream, baby... Gawd here it comes!!" He jerked and his balls squirmed against her bottom, his engorged dick jerked and spurted deep inside gush after gush of hot love cream. Finally he stopped, his body sweaty and glistening and gently eased his cock out of Judy's limp pussy. A dribble of creamy white oozed forth!

James turned his dick to Dave-- and pushed the drippy tip towards his mouth, before Dave realized, he pushed it in as Dave's tongue tasted the sweet love milk of his wife's pussy and James cum. And Dave couldn't help it-- the smells, the warm cream, he slurped and sucked for all he was worth, and another spurt or two issued from Jame's dick, big spurts filling Dave's hungry mouth. He couldn't control himself; he wanted every luscious drop! Judy lay now exhausted from the wonderful fucking James had given her... and now she watched as James smiled at her and gave a wink. He was about to turn his attention to Dave, who was obviously very agitated, Jame's dick was still in his mouth! Dave was sucking and slurping on the wet dick, licking and running his tongue all over it to get the sweet juice.

And to Judy's amazement, Jame's dick was starting to harden again! He was going to take care of Dave as well, he was already part way hard again!!

As his dick hardened, James ran his hands beneath Dave to the soft titties, and began rubbing the nipples as Dave jerked and wiggled. it was obviously feeling good to Dave! Then as Dave moaned in pleasure, James moved his hands down to the two soft, smooth cantaloupes that were Dave's rump, and he fingerd between the cheeks into the mysterious damp crack between, as he kneaded the white softness around the thong.

"Ooooh, those sweet white ass cheeks are so soft and smooth, Dave-- uh, lets call you

"Davilia", maybe that is a better name, huh, for you being a girlie sissie type, eh? I am going to put some lube on you so you will enjoy my dick too, baby! Do you want some of my big black hard dick, baby? Do you want me to fuck you like a woman, baby?"

James dick was now fully hard and by the way he looked at "Davilia", Judy could tell he was now wanting to fuck her husband! He grabbed the vaseline that Judy had close and smeared a big gob into David's bottom, his finger found the pink opening and squirmed inside as "she" moaned in pleasure. James worked first one, then two fingers in, the sweet opening was getting greased good, and with the wiggling it was obvious a certain girlie was wanting it bad! "Davilia" was moaning in pleasure and desire, and James rose and moved around the bed. Dave's rump was at the edge, his legs went down the side to the floor, as his upper body lay across the bed

James began caressing David's big, round bottom, he slid the thong down to reveal the pink crack which he spread to see the little pink anus entrance deep between the white flesh.

"Do you want me to fuck you like a woman now, baby? Do you want my big black dick to ram into your cute soft white ass, want me to fuck your brains out my little white pussy girl?"

"Oh, yes, yes, please, James, please fuck me like a woman, fill my round ass with your sweet luscious black dick! Please!!" whimpered Dave. Dave's round, curvaceous rump humped up and rose in hopeful expectation as James guided his black dick head to the opening. he worked the head into the pink, soft opening as Dave groaned-- and suddenly the head popped inside!

Now, James began moving his hips back and forth going deeper on each stroke, the big cock filling the soft opening, inching in deeper and deeper.

"Oh, baby, that feels soooo goood!" Dave whimpered.

"Yes, you are loving my big black cock aren't you, white pussy girl, you love that black dick, can't get enough, can you! You love me fucking you like a woman don't you!!" He slid in the last inch, his balls now rested against Dave's soft rump. Now he began fucking Dave in deep strokes as Dave moaned and cried out in pleasure, Jame's hips rode back, then drove forward, impaling Dave's jiggling bottom, then repeated. Dave's huge round ass jiggled like Jello as they fucked, Dave moving his rump back to meet each driving stroke! Jame's hands cupped the smooth hips of his lover as he fucked him, each thrust impaling the round white ass on his throbbing black dick!

"Gawd, that sure is sweet, baby, your girlie white cunt is so warm and soft! MMmmm! Yes!"

Suddenly, David gasped, and cried out, "Oh, baby, Im cuummming!! Uuuuh, uuunh!!" His body shook in throes of pleasure, and then James also screamed, "Oh, oh, here it comes, mmmm, I'm squrting my love cream in you too!! Filling your pussy, baby!!" Their moans finally subsided and they parted, Judy untied Dave and the three of them lay spent on the bed.

They vowed that this was going to be a regular event from then on!

They had found a perfect setup, They smiled at each other as they kissed and caressed. Pure heaven!