Judy: Curious, Naive

Story Info
Submissive girl meets sadistic man.
1.2k words
3.05
118.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BARNES
BARNES
1 Followers

She stepped into the dimly lit room as if she was entering her own bedroom. She had gotten the location of the place weeks before, from a swingers internet dating site, telling herself that she was just curious about S&M bars, that she would never actually go to one. She was at the bar ordering a Diet Pepsi, settling for diet coke, before her eyes adjusted to darkness. The tall blonde man was at her side before she took the first drink.

Judy became sexually curious, and sexually aroused early in life, had pleasured herself with a hotdog at age twelve, and masturbated regularly even before that experiment. That she couldn't remember losing her virginity, and couldn't remember much of her early life is common to victims of child molestation, but her mind neglected any investigation into that area and concentrated on the next orgasm.

Married at eighteen, and nearing the end of a twenty four year marriage that left her sexuality unexplored and unfulfilled, she was ready to take her tiny little hard body on some adventures. The internet dating sites had provided some fantastic promises and some quick cock that left her masturbating alone after they had what they wanted. She kept searching.

Judy was a beautiful girl, athletic, toned but not bulked, with some martial arts training for confidence, yet submissive, trusting, and willing to try anything. If only she had seen the peril in that combination before walking into that bar.

They spotted her before she got to the bar; hot little bitch; damn fine piece of meat to play with. The tall blonde man stepped away from his friends to meet her.

"Hi, what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?" he joked, followed by "an old pickup line, but appropriate in this club."

His friendly joking put her at ease, and she took the bait.

"Whatever could make you think I'm a nice girl?"

He applied his practiced spontaneous laugh, and knew immediately that he was going to have some fun this weekend. They exchanged names, and niceties, a few minutes of 'get to know you' banter, before he asked her what she was into. He already had guessed she was looking to experiment, and his hopes became reality when she allowed the word "submissive" to slide off her tongue. His mental image of what would be sliding off her tongue in a few hours coincided with her image of how much pleasure this great guy would give her; already was giving her with his hand on her seat under her skirt barely brushing against her wet pussy.

As she excused herself to find the ladies room, he looked deeply into her eyes. "You won't have those panties when you come back, will you."

In the restroom, she nearly came to her senses, but she was so wet already, and so ready to get wetter. She dropped the panties into a waste basket when she left to return to the bar.

She was barely conscious of the words being spoken as the tone of his voice filled her head, and his fingers filled her pussy. She was going to have an orgasm, right on a barstool in a public place; "my god this guy is hot" she thought, as he repeatedly brought her close to climax, then broke off.

"Let's get out of here, Judy" he said, giving her no opportunity to resist as he took her hand and led her out of the bar and into his car. In the car his fingers resumed their clitoral caresses, and he allowed her to come. He took her hair in his hands, softly but firmly pulling her head into his lap. As she began stroking his cock with her fingers and tongue he started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. One hand on the wheel, the other alternating between buttons and hair, he had most of her clothing in shambles when he pulled into his garage. When the door had closed completely he pulled her already tender throat away from his only slightly larger than average prick. Judy thanked the god she believed in, and trusted; as she sucked deeply for the air she had been deprived of, she could feel the irritation turning to pain and hoped there would be no more of that tonight. She was still ready for a few orgasms, but some of the earlier excitement had been replaced with the realization that she had no idea where she was or how she got there. They had driven for at least 30 minutes, she thought, but didn't know which direction, or how fast he had driven. "I'll never do this again," she told herself, "but I may as well get all I can out of this one."

He kissed her, gently now, mouthed closed, tenderly, and she relaxed further. "Let me show you my house, honey." Inside, he constantly stroked her gently, her hair, neck, arms, only occasionally brushing against her breast or ass. She was getting wet again, her prior thoughts of her vulnerability disappearing, she began to feel this was someone she would like keep around for awhile. She amused herself with the thought that she "would have to learn to deep throat that big dick".

When they got to the bedroom, he put his strong hands nearly around her tiny waist and pulled her to him and into a deep, passionate kiss, probing her with his tongue, then pulling her tongue into his mouth, sucking and nibbling, stronger and harder, until she moaned. He guided her backwards onto the bed, sliding what remained of her skirt over her belly, and sliding his tongue between her lips, darting across her clit, back between her lips and into her.

She came again, only slightly, as he withdrew. "Would you like to tie me up?", he asked softly, preparing his next response to the words he knew she would meekly whisper now. "I'm the submissive one, would you like to tie me up?"

Judy had fantasized for years about being totally under the control of such a sexual man, but although she was naive, inexperienced, she was an intelligent girl. Once the restraints were in place, her naiveté disappeared, and her intelligence could do nothing for her, as she felt an explosion of pain between her legs. Her head leaned forward, her eyes searching for the cause, finding it in his hand, raised, poised to strike again. "NO!" she cried as the leather struck again, then again. Her head rolled back, tensing with pain; all her martial arts training could not give her the strength to free her ankles from strong hands as her legs were spread wider and she was positioned on her side with her head hanging off the side of the bed and her hips at the corner.

She had no concept of time, had lost the sensation of pain long before she even realised that more than one man was using her. When one had finished, another took his place. At all times, her pussy, her ass, her mouth, were always full of hard, thrusting cock.

She knew she would die; hoped she would die; she became angry when she felt clean cold moisture on her face, and realised she was laying in tall grass, still alive, the light of early morning sun beginning to give her a view of her torn body. A new pain began, as she realised she would have to face the man who loved her, who had made it easier to end her marriage.

BARNES
BARNES
1 Followers