Judy Set Up For Gangbang By Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larson67
larson67
217 Followers

"Oh yea, yea, that's it slut, fuck me back, oh yea that's it you little whore, fuck my cock! That's it, that's it, oh yea, unh, unh oh shit, oh shit, squeezing my cock I-can't -hold-it..." Steve grabbed Judy's waist hard and drove deep inside her, her hips met his with equal force. Her face grimaced, as her hips ground against Steve's and I knew she was cumming. Steve emptied himself inside her as she exploded on his cock mixing her juices with his semen.

Judy was clearly crying now. Her body had betrayed her and succumbed to this stranger's raping. It was the first time she had ever cum with someone other than me. Seeing her body give in like that as Steve was pumping her womb with his seed almost made me cum where I was standing. But the night, and her ordeal was far from over.

Steve collapsed on top of my wife; exhausted from the fucking he had just given her. My wife was breathing hard too and had completely relaxed. It was obvious she had cum hard.

"A 'right, bro move offa her and let the man get some of that pretty pussy." Now it was Jason's turn. As he started to take off his pants my wife turned and opened her eyes just as he dropped his jeans to the floor. Out pop what could only be described a long, thick black snake. He was huge, easily 14 inches in length and a good 3 inches around. Judy's eyes bulged as she looked at the huge dick that was in front of her. She started to renew her attempts to get away, although she had lost some of her strength from the two fucking's she had just received.

Her movements finally forced the gag lose and out of her mouth, "NO, NO PLEASE, TOO BIG, I CAN'T TAKE THAT THING. IT'LL RIP ME APART!"

Jason just laughed, "Well bitch we'll see how much you can take. You've already shown us what a little slut you are, if you came from my man her just wait until I impale you with my black mamba!"

Judy started to thrash hard again forcing Dan and now Steve to press down on her hard. She clamped her knees close as Jason moved into position in front of her pussy. "Don't worry baby, I'll ease it in nice and slow sos you can get used to feeling what a cock should feel like." Jason grabbed the top of his knees with his massive hands and slowly pried Judy's knees apart exposing on hole, which was oozing cum from Dan and Steve. "Nice and lubricated too, that will ease this for you baby." At that he begin to push the head of his cock into my wife.

Her eyes bulged larger as she was penetrated by Jason's huge missile. "OH god, ITS...TOO...BIG! PLEASE...STOP.IT CAN'T FIT!!!" The head of Jason's cock popped into my wife's pussy causing her to quickly inhale as her hips and legs became tense. Slowly, very slowly, Jason moved deeper and deeper into her wet pussy; deeper than I had ever been inside her pushing up to her cervix ...and beyond. I watched in amazement as Jason buried 14 inches of hard cock into my beautiful Judy.

"Huh, Huh, oohhhh god, oh god, so...huge, oh...please..." Judy was panting now trying to catch her breath and relax her hips and vagina so she could accommodate the monster now inside her.

Jason slowly pulled ten inches of his cock out of her then slowly slid back in. Then slowly pulled out again, the slowly buried his meat in her pussy. His rhythm and pace picked up speed as he began to pump this black monster in and out of wife's pretty pick pussy. It was like a piston, methodically driving in and out of her with increasing speed but keeping a perfect rhythm.

"Mmmm, yea I love white pussy. It's always neat and tight. Mmm yea love white pussy." Jason was pounding Judy pretty good at this point but he was being surprisingly gentle. Only a couple of times did he slam all 14 inches of his meat into her. Each time Judy gasped for air and almost levitated off the table.

Jason had just slammed balls deep into her and as he was slowly pulling back Judy let out a slow, deep moan, Jason drove in deep again and this time Judy' ships rose to meet his thrust as they did with Steve and she let out a louder longer moan"

"OOOOHHHHHHHH" Judy started to fuck Jason back, meeting his every thrust with her own hungry grinds. "OOOHHHHHHH, Mmmmmmmmm, AAAHHHHHHH"

"Oh damn bitch!" Jason exclaimed.

"What" said Dan "what is it?"

"This whores cunt just got tighter. She's grabbing my meat with her pussy." Said Jason.

"Oh yea, she's going to cum. She did that with me." Said Steve. "Fuck her good man, harder, break her, make her our whore!"

Jason grabbed my wife's thighs and increased the pace. He was now pounding her good and Judy was keeping pace.

"UNH, UNH, OH YES, OH GOD PLEASE..." said Judy.

"Please what whore?" asked Jason.

"Please...PLEase...PLEASE...FUCK ME!!!! OH GOD I'M SORRY, SO SORRY, I HAVE TO HAVE IT. FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!!!" Judy cried.

They had done it. They had broken her and she was now there's to do with as they pleased.

Jason pounded her for all he was worth. It did not take long. Judy's hips rose off the table as she screamed,

"OH YES. YES, I'M CUMMING, OH GOD SO HARD, CUMMING SO HARD, I...I..."

"AAAAIIIIYYEEEEEE, OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!" Judy exploded in the fiercest, hardest and wettest orgasm I had ever seen. "OH, OH, OH OH god, oh god, can't-stop-cumming, please, please don't stop fucking me!"

Jason continued to pound her relentlessly until her moans started to subside and her body went limp. Her head rolled towards the window where I was watching and just stared blankly out it. I couldn't tell if she could see me, if she could if she knew it was me or if she even cared.

Jason slowly pulled his long cock out of my wife. He hadn't cum yet and clearly had something in mind.

"It's time we really get this party started," he said as he started to untie the ropes that held her legs. Judy did nothing to resist. She was still panting hard and had barely a clue what was going on.

They untied her, moved the table and Jason got on the floor. "Now lower this slut onto my cock" he said.

Steve and Dan lifted Judy off the table. Judy started to mumble, "no more please, no more...do anything...please no" but they just ignored her as they lifted her off the table and slowly slide her onto Jason monster impaling her once again.

"Aahhhh, no...can't...oh god...so big...filling me..." Judy mumbled.

"Just you wait whore, we're really going to fill you up" said Steve who had produced the tube of lubricant I told them to bring for tonight. Steve and Dan were already rock hard again and ready for round two with my wife. Steve spread the lubricant on his hard cock and positioned himself at my wife's ass.

Judy quickly realized what was about to happen. I had fucked her before with a vibrator in her ass while I fuck her pussy and vise versa. But this was going to be different. She ha d a huge, monstrous black cock in her pussy and was about to get a very well hung white cock shoved into her ass.

"NO! NO PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE BOTH. PLEASE I'LL FUCK YOU ALL NIGHT BUT PLEASE NOT BOTH OF YOU!" Judy pleaded.

"Who said anything about just two?" Dan said. Judy had been looking away from Dan watching Steve lube up. She hadn't noticed Dan had moved in front of her face.

"WHAT??? NO! NOT ALL THREE!" Judy cried. "I can't do all...mmmmpphh" Judy's pleading was cut short as Dan plunged his cock into her mouth. Steve took that as his cue and slid his cock deep into her ass.

"AAAIIYYEEEE!!!"she screamed around Dan's member. Dan grabbed her by the back of her head and holding it still plunged deep into Judy's throats muffling her screams.

There it was. My fantasy had been fulfilled. My beautiful, intelligent, loving wife was now being raped by three men all at once with each of her holes filled with cock. MY cock was so hard I thought it would break through my jeans.

Steve and Dan starting pumping my wife in unison. Steve thrusting into her ass while at the same time Dan was pumping her mouth. Jason, underneath my wife started to drive upwards into her wet and abused pussy. All three started working in perfect rhythm like a giant fuck machine pumping each of my wife's holes relentlessly.

Judy had become rigid again once Steve's cock went deep into her bowels, but I could see as she was being fucked by all three of these cocks at once that she was starting to relax. As I watched I could see she was starting to fuck them back.

"MMMM oh yea that's it baby there you go, suck my cock, suck it baby" Dan moaned. Judy had started to suck his cock and I knew she was working his head with her tongue as she always did with me. Her hand came up and she started to nestle and caress his balls.

Steve and Jason had picked up the pace and had started their own pattern. They would alternate, Steve driving into her ass while Jason pulled his monster out of her cunt, the Jason would drive deep into her while Steve would pull out, Every third time of this they would plunge into her at the same time filling her bowels and womb with cock causing Judy to release her lip lock on Dan's dick and inhale quickly. She didn't scream when this happen but started to slowly moan as she was being fucked. Judy was now grinding her hips down onto the two cocks impaling her forcing them ever deeper inside. As she moved back onto Jason and Steve's cocks she used the motion to draw Dan's cock out of her mouth. She continued to work the three cocks inside her pumping them in and out of her mouth, pussy, and ass. The boys didn't need to move at all anymore, Judy was now doing the work. She was now fucking them, taking all the cock she could take. My wife was thoroughly enjoying being gangbanged by these three strangers. She was now fucking and sucking them with all her might ramming her ass and pussy onto the dicks impaling her while trying to suck dry the cock in her mouth.

This was too much for Dan, pulling his cock out of Judy's mouth he began to jerk off furiously over my wife's face. Judy opened her mouth in an attempt to catch as much of his cum as she could but he shot his load all over her pretty face. Some of his jizz made it into her mouth and she quickly swallowed it.

"Oh yes, yes give me more. I want to taste you!" She hungrily sucked Dan's cock back into her mouth feeding on it, licking and sucking it clean. Taking his cock out of her mouth, she used it to collect the cum on her face, then sucked his cock clean again. It was amazing.

The only man, until now, Judy had allowed to defile her is this manner had been me. Now a stranger had just dumped his load on her face while being fucked by two other men. She had moved from committed loving wife to a full-fledged cock whore.

"Oh shit, her cunt's tightening around my cock. This sluts about to cum again!" Jason said.

Judy's body had begun to quiver and shake as the latest orgasm built inside her, "mmmmmmmm" she moaned as she continued to suck Dan's quickly softening cock clean.

It continued to build as Steve and Dan pumped her hard, until she could contain it no longer. She threw her head back as her body convulsed with wave after wave of a tremendous orgasm. "YES, YES, YES!! OH GAWD, OH GAWD, TOO MUCH OOOOOOHHHHHH GAAAAWWWD...I'M...CUUUUUUMMMMMING!!!!!!!!!!". Judy's body bucked violently as she came slamming her hips down harder onto the cocks in her ass and pussy.

"Oh shit..can't hold it" Steve exclaimed, "gonna cum...ah, aah, aaahh, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Steve exhaled as he filled my wife's tight ass with load after load of his hot jizz. His hips jerked with each shot as he pumped her ass full over and over.

Jason was quick to follow; "MMM yea bitch, oh yea get ready bitch I'm cumming. OOHHHH YEEEAAAAA!" Jason drove his hips up burying his monster full into my wife's well-worked pussy. She had been fucked by three men and over the last 20 minutes had a 14-inch black snake pounding her pussy tender. She had no problem taking his massive meat, balls deep into her dripping puss.

Judy never stopped cumming. As her first explosion started to subside, Steve filled her ass with his cum bringing her back to another climax. As that faded Jason drove deep inside her overflowing her pussy with his sperm and that drove her into another orgasmic wave.

"Yes, oh yes, fill my ass, my pussy...oh gawd can't... stop cu, cu, cuumming!" Judy moaned.

Judy collapsed on top of Jason, exhausted from the fucking she had received and the tremendous orgasm she had. Steve pulled his cock out of her ass and Jason rolled her off of him and onto her back.

"Just one more thing before we go" stated Jason. He held the back of my wife's head and pushed his giant meat into her mouth. "Clean our cocks off slut!"

Judy struggled to take what she could of this monster into his mouth. She sucked the head clean then licked his shaft until it sparkled. Next came Steve who forced his cock into her mouth. Judy would never let me take my cock out of her ass straight into her mouth, so the fact that she did it now with out so much as a slight protest told me all I needed to know. She had been broken. She had been raped, gangbanged by three men and she had enjoyed it cumming multiple times.

She faded into exhaustion as my friends put their clothes back on and left. I went into the house and looked at my wife. She had cum oozing from her pussy, ass, and her face was a mess with the full load from Dan and the remnants of Jason and Steve. As she lay there I could not help but take out my cock and slowly push it into her mouth. She opened her mouth, almost mechanically, to accept my cock and began to suck on it. It was unbelievable! She was passed out from exhaustion, but yet her body was moving on its own continuing to do what it had now been trained to do, satisfy a cock.

I fucked her mouth for a few minutes until I could not hold back any longer. I pulled out of her mouth and shot my load on to her face. My cum mixed with Dan's and further coated her face.

As I was driving home, I wondered if she would call me in the morning. If and when she did, what she would say? Would she confess the rape or keep it to herself? Would she confess that she had cum harder than ever and was now a cock whore that needed multiple cocks? I knew she had been broken, she enjoyed the events that unfolded, enjoyed being a fuck doll for three strangers, but would she admit it?

It would be an interesting call but one thing I knew for certain, this may have been her first gangbang, but it would not her last! Next time, I get in on the action.

To be continued...

larson67
larson67
217 Followers
12