Judy's Computer Troubles

Story Info
He enjoys an older woman for the first time.
963 words
4.09
149.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home Friday from work and I had a message from my neighbor across the street that her computer was acting funny. Some how I have become her personal tech support over the years and this call was nothing new.

Judy is about 15 years older than me, she is in her upper 40's, but still has all the curves in the right places. I think she has been divorced for about three years now. For as long as I can remember she hasn't been dating anyone seriously.

I walked across the street and knocked on the door. Judy came to the door in a robe, which surprised me. She let me in and said that she was going out with the girls tonight and she was just getting in the shower. I offered to come back later and she said that it was all right and that she would start getting ready while I looked at her computer.

Judy pointed me to the second bedroom where the computer was and she went to the bathroom to shower. I fired up the computer and I found that Judy's computer was infected with Spyware. While I was cleaning the Spyware off her computer, Judy called out and asked if I would bring in her new shampoo that she had just bought.

I grabbed the shampoo and opened the bathroom door very slowly; Judy's shower curtain is very transparent. She was standing in the shower with her legs crossed and sideways covering her breast with her arm. I set the shampoo on the stool and backed out of the bathroom. As I closed the door I could see Judy in the mirror above the sink.

When I shut the door it didn't latch and it reopened just a crack. I couldn't resist taking a peak through the crack in the door. I watched her though the mirror washing her long dark hair, the whole time I could see her beautiful naked body.

I should have known it was too good to be true, Judy glanced into the mirror and made eye contact with me. I immediately pulled away from the door but it was too late. I quickly went back to the second bedroom to finish up so I could get out of there.

It seemed as soon as I got back to the desk I heard the shower water turn off. I was so embarrassed I didn't want to be there. I thought about leaving but I would have to walk past the bathroom to get out of her house.

She didn't come out of the bathroom right away, I could hear the medicine cabinet opening and closing. I could hear the bathroom sink turn on and off. Then I could see the light in the hallway of the bathroom door opening. I just looked at the computer and said nothing.

Judy walked into the second bedroom and asked me "How is it going."

I said, "Just about done" without looking at her.

Judy walked over behind me and asked me "Did you like what you saw?"

I said "yes" without removing my eyes from the computer screen.

Next a robe was dropped on the floor next to me and I felt the chair start turning around. There was Judy standing in front of me without a thing covering her body. Judy knelt down and started unbuckling my belt and pants. I was about to explode right there as she reached in to my pants to better grip on me.

Judy started licking and sucking me until I was able to tell time without a watch. As I looked down at her I couldn't tell what was more exciting, looking at her gorgeous naked body or her licking my shaft until I was ready to explode.

Then she stopped and told me to stand up. She removed my shirt, then my shoes, and she finished with my jeans and underwear. Now we were even, neither of us had clothes on.

Judy led me over to a small couch she had in the room. She pulled me on top of her as her legs slipped apart. I slid inside her slowly, sliding in and out a little faster each time. I continued until I could hardly hold it any longer. I was ready to explode. I pulled out slowly giving her a kiss on the neck and slowly kissing down her chest. Further and further down I went kissing her until I got to neatly trimmed triangle. I started licking and probing with my tongue as her hips thrust into the air. Her moans became louder and louder, her breaths shorter and shorter. When I knew she was as close as I was to going over the edge, I slowly move back up and grabbed her hips and picked her bottom off the couch as I slid myself in slowly as she let out a loud moan. The rhythym picked up as I thrust deeper and deeper inside of her. Another loud moan as she tightened her legs around me, I exploded at the same time.

I almost collapsed right there on her. Sweat was dripping off of us and I could feel her heart beating very rapidly.

We got up from the couch when we had caught our breath. Judy put her robe on and started handing me my clothes. Judy said that she needed to finish getting ready and that she may shower again before she goes out. After I was dressed I headed for the door, she thanked me for all my help and all I could say is, "you're welcome."

I will never forget that evening again and I hope she calls me back for her next computer problem.