Judy's Firemen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only ten-thirty but as it happened - as I had tried to prevent from happening - we were all, fucked the hell out. I took another shower and gathered my things. Harry gathered his. We paid polite good-byes to one another. I was a mess and could not wait to get home and get some rest, morning came very early.

Harry drove me home and gave me the tapes - there were four in all. God! He assured me that he'd keep his mouth shut and I knew that he would - hey, he was married. He had it all to lose.

I play those tapes all the time but to this day, only a few months later - I have not had any sex at all, with anyone else that is. Just myself. But I am planning a couple of things. Something with Harry and - a return visit to my favorite fire station.

After all - I am so hot, I'm so on fire - only an experienced professional can put me out.

That's the end - for now...