Judy's Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,295 Followers

When he stood his hard young cock was pulsing with his heartbeat as he pressed it to my lips. I couldn't imagine him being any more ready, but could do nothing but open my mouth and suck him in. This time he took it slow and easy, directing me to suck and lick, occasionally pushing into the back of my throat until I gagged. All the while looking at my face and smiling at me as he watched. When he finally had enough, he pulled out and moved between my spread legs. He rubbed his wet cock up and down my crotch, pushing momentarily at my asshole, but moving away when I said I would scream if he did. Finally he aligned himself with my pussy. I was not as wet this time and it took Leo several part thrusts until he was able to push all the way in.

"This will probably be our last time tonight" he said. "I'm going to savor it."

He leaned in and started tongue kissing me as he continued to pull on my nipples and make his long slow thrusts. As worn out as I felt, I couldn't stop my body from responding once again to this young man's attentions.

"Oh Judy. There you go" he whispered as he felt my pussy expand and get slippery on his thrusting cock. "I told you you could go again"

He leaned back to give himself access to my body and while he continued to work my breasts and nipples with one hand, used the other to rub my exposed clit. This was almost too much stimulation and I began to pull at my bonds, writhing and groaning softly as he worked me.

"I want you to be hot. I want you to be hotter than you have ever been. But don't come. Don't come" he chanted.

Just as I was about to reach my peak, he stopped. Dead still. No touching, no rubbing, no thrusting. I was teetering on the edge and he knew it. He had both hands on my hips keeping me from humping myself to finish.

"Squeeze me" he commanded. "Squeeze me with your pussy muscles"

After all the action tonight, my muscles felt a bit sore as I bore down, squeezing as hard as I could. A rush of pleasure passed through me, then I had to relax.

"That's it. Again"

Again and again I contracted my muscles, again and again I felt a surge of arousal, but no orgasm. Finally Leo could take no more. He grabbed my tits and pounded his cock into me moaning loudly as he emptied his 5th load of cum into my body. That was all it took for me to join him in orgasmic bliss and I came as hard as I ever had.

When he pulled out of me, I felt a strange cool sensation in my pussy. When I looked down, I could see that it was gaping open and our combined juices were running out of me. I was too stretched out and weak to even care. Leo put a towel under me so I wouldn't ruin his chair, then went to get another washcloth to clean me up. The warm cloth felt soothing as he wiped and dabbed around my entire crotch to clean me up. He sat on the floor between my spread legs and continued his ministrations until my pussy closed up and most of the leakage had stopped. It was at this point that I saw that the bedside clock read 3:00. I couldn't believe that all this had only taken 4 hours. I needed to find Jim and I needed to get out of here.

Leo untied me and brought me my clothes, minus the panties, which he said would be his souvenir of our little adventure. Even after all this, I felt a little strange dressing in front of my teen neighbor as he watched my every move. When I was finished, Leo walked over to me and pulled me into him for another deep French kiss, but when he started to feel me up again, I pushed away and told him I had to go home before Jim started to wonder what was happening.

When I went downstairs, I found Jim passed out on a front room couch. I shook him, but he was too far gone to wake up, so I simply headed for home, where I showered and climbed into bed. Between my sore muscles and my sexy dreams, I had a fitful night's sleep and was still in bed at noon when Jim showed up. Knowing how drunk Jim had been, I told him that he had gotten me too drunk last night, that I had returned home early. He didn't remember much of what happened after 11 so I was off the hook.

I thought that was the end of the adventure, until the following month, but that's another story.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,295 Followers
12