Judy's Very Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larson67
larson67
216 Followers

"Oh yes, mmmmm, oh yes Santa your pole fits so tight in my sexy little ass. Mmmm do you like how it feels Santa?" Judy teased.

"Ho, ho, ho" (I couldn't resist I just had to do it) Mrs. Clause you ass is tight, but I bet Santa's helper elf can make it even tighter." I motioned to Bret that it was time he join in.

Judy's eyes were closed as she said, without thinking at first, "oh yes I bet he can, his cock can fill...' then it hit her as Bret moved over to her, "wait no honey you can't be serious." She pleaded.

"Oh yes I am, Santa's helper gets to play with his ho, ho, ho as well" I grabbed Judy by the waist to keep her in place "now Nickademus fill Mrs. Clause's sweet pussy with your cock." Judy didn't have many options. I had her by the waist; her position forced her to lean back, bracing herself on the floor with her hands. If she moved them she would fall on top of me. Plus, her ass was impaled on my throbbing cock. She was stuck, and was about to get gangbanged, again, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Bret grabbed her just under her knees and lifted her legs high in the air rolling her ass back onto my cock forcing it even deeper into her ass. Her head rolled back as she inhaled sharply "HUUUUHHHH, OOOOOOOO" Bret started to slowly push the tip of his cock into my wife's pussy, "No Nickademus, she needs to be fucked hard and fast" I demanded. With that Bret shoved all 7 inches of his cock deep into Judy's cunt in one hard, forceful thrust!

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAWWWWDDD!!!!!!" Judy screamed. "TOO MUCH, TOO, OHHHH SO MUUUCCCH!"

Judy was trying to relax her pussy and ass at the same time so she could take both cocks into her more easily. But as Bret was driving into her from on top and I was driving up into her ass from below, I could feel her pussy start to flex as she become more and more aroused. Judy started to give in to the sexual desires that had been fulfilled months before and now were fully released,

"Aahhh, aaahhhh, AAAAAHHHHHH" she moaned "OOOHH YESS, OOOOOHHHH YEEESSSSSS, fill me, oh shit yes fill me up, fuck me, fuck me like a whore, please don't stop fuck, fucking meeeeee!"

I almost came on the spot! Hearing my wife begging to be fucked by Bret and me was thrilling and I began to pound her tight ass harder and faster. Judy just moaned louder and begged for the fucking to continue.

"YES, YES, OH SHIT, DEAN YOUR COCK...MY ASS OH BABY FUCK ME HARDER, FUCK MY PUSSY, OH SHIT YES, YES GIVE IT TO ME OH GAWD USE MEEE!!!!!

That was all Emily could take, she wanted in on the action, and she wanted my wife, but with Bret's cock in her cunt, and mine in her ass, it left only one place for her to go, Judy's mouth. She moved over Judy's face, straddling all of us, she took Judy's head in her hands, holding it firm, moved her pussy, which was glistening from the juices flowing in her, onto my wife's mouth, "now Mrs. Clause, Fiona has tasted your pussy,it's time you return the favor" Emily purred.

From my position I could see Emily's beautiful pink pussy. Judy was shocked at her first taste of a woman's pussy, but soon opened her mouth and I could see her tongue move out and begin to taste and lick Emily's pussy lips. Her clit began to swell and poke out from its hiding spot. Judy brushed against it with her tongue and Emily jerked, " HUUH, Oh that was it Mrs. Clause go back!" Emily pleaded. Judy's tongue moved back to Emily's sex button and began to caress and stroke it with heated passion. Her hips had begun moving against mine and Bret's cock with increasing pace.

Bret and I had gotten our rhythm and were fucking my wife in time. We would alternate our strokes, he would drive in while I drove out and vice versa, making sure Judy had one of her luscious holes filled with thick man meat, then without having to say a word we would both drive into her hard. I could feel Bret's cock on the other side of her thin wall as we filled my wife's pussy and ass at the same time.

She was clearly doing an outstanding job on Emily's pussy with her tongue. Emily had started grinding her pussy against Judy's mouth and began to moan in growing fervor.

"Mmmmmm, ohhh that's it. Oooooohhhh Mrs. Clause you have such a naughty tongue. You must like the taste of pussy" Emily moaned.

"MMM, MMM" came the muffled response from my wife, my now, bi-sexual, cock whore wife. Our sex life had just forever changed, a change that promised to bring many adventures.

Judy must have found a G spot on Emily's pussy because she began to erupt. "OOOHH GAWD, OOHHHH SHIT, OOOOHHHHH MY GAAWWD I'M CU, CUU, CUUUMMMMINNGGGGGGGG!!!! Emily, we were about to find out, was a squirter and quite literally erupted on Judy's face. I could watch as wave after wave of pussy juice squirted from Emily's beautiful pussy while Judy did her best to lap all of it up, but there was just too much and she ended taking most on her own beautiful face.

The sight and sound of Emily cumming from being eaten by my wife had both Bret and I fucking Judy furiously. She would be the next to cum.

" OH GAWD, OH GAWD, OHHHH, OHHHHHH PLEASE DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP! FUCK ME FUCK ME HARDER, HARDER, FASTER, MAKE ME CUM OH GAWD, PLEASE YOU NAUGHTY BOYS MAKE ME...MAKE ME...MAKE ME...OHHHHHH, OHHHHHHH, YES, YES, YES!! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

I could feel her pussy and anal muscles clinch, flex and release in rapid succession, over and over as wave after wave was pumped out of her. She was cumming, cumming hard but not just from her pussy, her ass was squeezing my cock harder and harder as her pussy and anal muscles worked together to bring her to a mind-blowing orgasm.

That was all it took for Bret. I could feel his cock swell as he began to blow his load deep into my wife's womb. "Oh fuck, her pussy's so tight, grabbing my cock, oh shit I can't hold it, I'm gonna blow my wad, oh fuck, oh, oh uuhhhh" Bret grunted as he began to empty his balls into my wife's waiting womb. I started to cum as I felt Bret first begin to pump his jizz into my wife.

"Oh yea, baby, oh yea, yea, yea uhh, uhhh uuhhhhhggggg" I drove my cock deep into her bowels as I emptied load after load of my cum into her ass. "Oh good god, I can't stop cumming!" I groaned.

Judy 's body was jerking over and over as she continued to cum uncontrollably. There was nothing she could have done to stop, even if she wanted to, but she didn't. She had given in to the ecstasy this new found sexual freedom was providing her. Bret and I pumped her pussy and ass until we were certain we had drained our balls into my wife. When our cocks had stopped pumping jizz into Judy Bret pulled out and rolled over to the floor and lay there trying to catch his breath. Emily crawled over and laid her head next to his deflating cock. Judy collapsed on top of me, unable to move. She was exhausted having been ravaged yet again and cumming over and over. I gently rolled her over so that she could lie more comfortably on the floor as well. Her ass and pussy oozed cum, filled to over flow from the loads we had dumped into her and her face glistened from the juices Emily had poured on to her face. She looked amazing.

Judy was quickly asleep. I looked at Bret and Emily, "why don't you two just stay here tonight?" I said. I'll make us all eggs benedict in the morning."

"Thanks pal, that sounds like a good idea. I don't think I could get up anyway,' said Bret.

"Well besides that" teased Emily "it's my turn to ride Santa's North Pole, and I've been a very, very naughty little elf!"

This was going to be a great Christmas!

To be continued...

larson67
larson67
216 Followers
12