Jugs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

I thought I'd faint. "Oh, shit! Do you think they can smell me?"

"Calida probably won't recognize it, I think she's pretty innocent, but I'd be really surprised if Mrs. Andersen has missed it." He explained.

"What should I do?" I hissed.

"I think you want to go for it anyway, so you might use it to see right away if there's any interest." Pete said confidently.

I looked at him in surprise. "I know you're eighteen because I gave birth to you, but you sound like you're forty eight, mister."

Pete just laughed. Calida then called him and said "Hey Pete, if we're going to get coffee, we'd better get going."

I grinned at him. "Sounds like you're late for a date. Be good, have fun." I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

We walked out and Calida was standing next to the passenger door on my car, and Pete walked up to her door before he unlocked it. I think he was making sure he would be able to open the door for her, before she opened it herself. I was proud of his manners. Vi and I waved as they drove away.

Vi was sitting in her car, a Sebring convertible. "Do you want the top down?" she asked. "Or will you be worried about your hair?"

"Put the top down, I don't think either of us is out to impress anybody this week!" I said as I got in the car.

Vi laughed and said "Speak for yourself beautiful."

I gushed, again, and my essence was a little overwhelming. Vi smiled at me and after the top was down she pulled away. I hoped that having the top down would dissipate any of my remaining fragrance.

The trip was a couple of hours, the last hour through the woods. The sun was shining brightly, but now that we were in the woods, it was cooler than in the bright sunshine on the highway. The fresh air smelled wonderful and it was great to be in the forest.

Vi turned into the drive of the gated lake enclave. The wealth here was a little overwhelming to me every time I came here. Vi's parents had bought the property in the early fifties and back then it was really cheap because it was so far from civilization. Today, people used the homes on the lake as their primary residences. Their lot was about four times the size of anybody else's because Vi's dad bought neighboring lots as they became available, before the city people had found this place and driven the prices up.

Vi and Dan had turned down ridiculous sums of money for the property, because Vi had grown up taking her summers here and wanted her kids to experience the same benefit. The house was a modernized lake cabin that had beautiful views and a lot of privacy.

Vi pulled into the garage and closed the door. "Do you want to unpack now, or do you want to wait and enjoy some sun?"

"If you don't mind, I'd like to get unpacked, because I know if I don't, I'll be lazy and spend the week living out of my suitcase." I answered.

Vi laughed and said "I know exactly what you mean. I have done that same thing up here too many times to count."

"Where do you want me?" I asked my hostess.

Vi smiled shyly and said "I'd kinda like you to share my room, if you don't think that would be too weird. That way we're not messing up two bedrooms and there's less to keep clean. Besides, we have a king-sized bed and we'll never even touch one another."

'Bet me!', I thought wickedly, but answered as coolly as I could "That's no problem." Even though my clit was throbbing so hard that if Vi had looked at my crotch she probably could see it pulsating.

We carried all the stuff into the kitchen and bedroom as necessary and got unpacked and set up. By the time we were done it was about four in the afternoon and I realized I hadn't eaten.

"Uh, Vi?" I started. "Are you hungry at all? I haven't eaten all day and suddenly I'm starving."

"You too?" she giggled "I'm so glad, I've been dying for the last hour and I was afraid to say anything."

"OK, I know this is vacation, but I vote for one rule. If either of us wants something, we just speak our minds. I don't want to worry about proper etiquette this week, OK?" I said.

Vi was laughing by the time I finished. "But, Missy Mannahs, what evah will the peasants think?"

I shook my head "Young lady, you have many things to learn about vacation!"

I got busy in the kitchen and Vi started the gas grill. We fixed a salad and chicken breasts on the grill. We ate outside and looked at the water as the sun set. It was a very romantic setting, even though that was not the intention. A couple of glasses of wine and we were both very warm and relaxed. We put the dishes in the kitchen and then went back out and lay back in the loungers that were aligned side by side on the deck.

"This is how Dan and I spend all our evenings when we're alone up here." Vi said sadly.

I looked over at her and she looked as if she were about to cry. I took her hand and held it. There was nothing I could do for her at the moment except to be her friend. She cried quietly for a few minutes and then gradually became very quiet. I looked over and she was asleep. I let her sleep and held her hand until after the sun had set. I woke her gently and guided her into the bedroom.

She stood quietly, swaying a little; wide-eyed while I undressed her, until she stood there dressed only in a tiny white thong. I found a night shirt, cut high on the sides, and slipped it over her head. She looked so cute, standing there, sleepy and accepting while allowing me to prepare her for bed. I guided her into bed and covered her with a sheet. I stood by the bed as she settled in and closed her eyes and very quickly her breathing became shallow and she was asleep.

I stripped and went into the bathroom. I turned on the water and waited for it to warm. As I waited I considered what I was going to do. Should I take advantage of Vi's vulnerability and actively attempt to seduce her? Should I wait for her to make a move? I was undecided as I stepped into the shower. I stood with the water cascading over my body and started to wash myself. I knew I had to clean my pussy because I had been leaking so badly all day. As I washed myself, I began to remember what had been making me so wet all day. Vi's blushes, sighs and touches had kept me on edge all day.

I used my fingers to scratch deeply into myself and stimulate my pussy once again. I decided that I would not get any relief, other than self administered, so I continued to press and caress and stimulate myself. I felt my pussy blossoming under my ministrations and soon I was breathing hard. I snaked a finger from my other hand into my ass to increase the pleasure. Soon I was thrusting in and out of both my holes in rhythm and I could feel the orgasm building within me. As I reached the crest of my orgasm my knees buckled and I slumped to the floor and felt the tension flow from my body.

God, I needed that. I sat gathering myself for a few moments before I stood and washed myself off. I turned off the water, stepped from the shower and grabbed a big fluffy towel. After drying, I padded into the bedroom where I noticed that Vi had not moved a muscle. I threw a slinky, silky, short nightgown on deciding to forgo panties and climbed into bed. I rolled on my side facing away from Vi and soon was drifting off to sleep.

Sometime later I was startled awake by a body snuggling up to my back. I was momentarily disoriented as I didn't remember where I was. I calmed as I realized I was at the lake with Vi and she must have rolled against me. I scooted away and rolled onto my back, taking a look at her. She had thrown the sheet off. Her sleep shirt had ridden up and the result was that one of her tits was peeking at me in the moonlight. Her tiny thong had been pulled tight to one side and I could see her delicate lips straining to escape.

I was regretting the decision to 'go commando' as Pete would say, as I immediately started leaking again. As I lay watching Vi, she scooted up to me once again, this time throwing her arm over my chest. The silky material of my nightgown caused her arm to start sliding away and her hand closed on my breast, seemingly to stop the progress of her arm.

My nipple immediately responded by poking up into Vi's palm. I could feel the heat of her hand in combination with the heat of my nipple. Her grip loosened but the pressure of her hand increased on my breast. She was slightly pushing down as she started a slow circular motion, moving my breast around on my chest.

I strained to see her face to see if she had awoken, but her eyes were still closed. She had a small smile on her lips and I still couldn't tell. Her breathing had increased and she was rocking her pelvis into my hip. Her small hand continued to press down on my breast as she rotated it. Her hand gradually started to lift away but her fingers closed on my rock hard nipple, teasing it, and me. She teased and pulled and twisted and pinched the nipple, which had grown to a size and hardness that I had never before experienced.

As I started to squirm and move towards her, now convinced that she was awake and teasing me, she murmured a name, went 'ooooh', then a different name, neither of which were mine nor Dan's and that startled me. Then she suddenly rolled away from me to the other side of the bed, her breathing slowly returning to normal.

"What the hell was that?" I thought.

Vi had just said both our daughter's names in her sleep while fondling me. Was she having lustful dreams about Traci and naughty incestuous dreams about Calida? As I drifted back to sleep I realized my desires for this week and beyond had taken a turn for the better. It looked like I might have an easier time getting what I wanted than I had hoped.

When I next opened my eyes the sun was shining brightly. I turned my head to look at Vi and the other side of the bed was empty. I got up and padded out to the kitchen where I smelled coffee. Vi was standing with her back to me at the sink, wearing the tiny black bikini. She turned and my eyes first went to her crotch, where she had obviously taken care of the body hair modifications of which see had spoken. As best I could tell she was now clean shaven. My eyes drifted up to her C-cups that were barely contained by the bikini top, a hint of nipple barely discernible.

I thought of Bill Murray in Scrooged "see, they can barely see her nipples, and they're really trying." That made me giggle. I finally got to Vi's face and she had a wry grin on her face with a cocked eyebrow.

"What?" I asked, with all the innocence I could muster, before turning bright red at having been caught ogling her.

She took a sip of coffee before murmuring "Get a good look, beautiful?"

"Aaaah, bbbuuttt, ssshiitt" I stammered, once again thinking that Pete had come by some things naturally.

She burst out laughing. "I love it when you get flustered," she laughed "all your normal self control is completely gone. It's hilarious."

I grinned "Bitch!"

She was laughing so hard now, she had to set down her coffee to keep from spilling it. I cocked my head to the side and just watched her. She had almost regained her composure when I stuck my tongue out at her. That got her going again. I squeezed past her to get to the coffee. My right boob, with a surprisingly hard nipple, grazed her upper arm.

She felt it and commented "Obviously, not only did you get a good look, you liked it."

Again, I blushed, but I was more ready for her. "So is that a bad thing or is it a good thing?"

This time, she was caught off guard and blushed and stammered "I, I, I ddddon'tt knnnoww."

I laughed, patted her great little ass and said "Well, maybe we should find out!" over my shoulder as I walked to the bedroom.

She was still stammering behind me "Wwwhere, aaaare, yyyou, ggggoing?"

I knew I had her and stopped and looked at her as she was blushing furiously. "To put my bathing suit on, why, did you have something else in mind?"

A half panicked, half aroused look crossed her face. "Nnnnoooo, I, I, I dddidn't" and she grabbed her coffee and practically ran out onto the deck.

While I didn't want to scare her, I also didn't want her to regain too much composure. I wanted her off balance and thinking about me and wondering about us. I decided to take her approach and pulled out the skimpiest bikini that I had brought. Pulling the nightgown over my head, I looked at my nipples. The excitement had begun to wear off and they had begun to return to normal. We couldn't have that, now could we? I thought to myself. I pulled the bikini bottoms on and realized that I needed a quick trim.

I pulled the bottoms back off. Then I pulled out my razor and shaving cream and strode into the bathroom. I climbed into the shower and made quick work of it. Rather than a trim, I took what little hair I had left and shaved it off completely. Liking the way it looked and felt I stimulated myself a little, but, intentionally did not finish. I wanted an edge to my feelings and liked the feeling of unsatisfied arousal. I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. My nipples were back to being hard and I was flushed all over.

Even though I had just showered and shaved, I could feel my wetness developing again and just a faint aroma of my building arousal. The effect was perfect. I slipped on my bikini, what little there was of it, grabbed my coffee and went to join Vi. She was sitting in a lounger in the morning sun with her eyes closed. With a great effort not to jump her, I sat next to her, just like last night.

"Oooh, this is nice," I said "it's not hot and the sun feels soooo good."

"Yeah, I know." Vi answered without opening her eyes "I'm all warm and fuzzy."

I couldn't help myself. "Yeah, I'll bet." I said almost too quietly for her to hear; almost. I wanted her to wonder if I had wanted her to hear that comment.

I sensed her head rising to look at me but I didn't open my eyes. This was fun. If we did have sex this week, I wanted her to be sure that it was what she wanted and I needed her to be curious. We sat in the sun for a little while. My skin started to feel warm and I didn't want to burn. I went and got both of us some more coffee and my sunblock.

I handed her the coffee and started rubbing myself down with the sunblock. My fingers dipped into my bikini and I softly moaned as I touched my clit. Again, very softly. Through my slitted eyelids I saw her eyes widen as she watched me. The deck, though in the sun and with a terrific view of the lake, was well shielded from prying eyes, so I untied my top and applied the sunblock to my tits.

I took special care to coat my nipples. There were two reasons for that. First, I had burned my nipples once before and NEVER wanted to experience that kind of pain again. Second, I wanted Vi watching as I spread the greasy substance over my tits, the sponginess once again giving way to nipple arousal.

I sat down and asked "You don't mind, do you?"

I almost laughed aloud as she croaked "Nnno."

I lay back in the chair as I could feel her eyes burning into my skin. My nipples became almost painfully hard as I knew she was staring at me and I was really turned on. Finally, I heard her settle back into her chair. We lay there for some time soaking up the sun. Again, I started feeling warm and realized I should turn over.

I shifted in my chair and turned toward Vi. My tits shifted on my chest and were hanging slightly. I knew how this kind of sight affected Steve and Pete and I was hoping it would affect her the same way. She heard me and raised her head to look at me. I was rewarded by her glance towards my tits and a tiny gasp.

"Sweetie," I said softly "I need to turn over, could you do my back?"

Again a gasp, then a nod. Smiling to myself I handed her the sunblock and turned the rest of the way over. Now she was confronted with my naked back and my nearly naked ass. I could feel her hesitation and decided to wait to see if she could bring herself to do it. After a couple of minutes I heard her rise and then I heard the cap on the bottle being removed. Then her tentative first touch. She had taken a moment to warm the cream in her hands and I appreciated it.

"Thanks, babe, I appreciate not having the cold squeezed onto my back." I said softly.

"That's OK." she answered "I hate it when Dan or CCCCalida puts the cold stuff on my back."

'Interesting,' I thought 'confronted by my near nakedness, her daughter's name caught on her lips.'

As she worked down from my shoulders she approached my ass and the bikini bottoms. "Do you think you could untie them and pull them down a little? I don't want the grease on the fabric. Do you mind?"

"Nnnno, I, I, I, dddon'tt mind." She was stammering again.

A slight delay occurred as she hesitated, then I felt her tiny fingers on my hips as she untied the bottoms. Then, surprisingly she tugged on them and asked me to raise my hips. I obliged and she removed them completely.

"I couldn't figure out how to get your butt and legs covered without getting any on the suit. So I figured it would be better if I removed it." She explained.

I was stunned, but thrilled. "OK."

She continued applying the lotion and her hands felt great on my ass. She didn't probe very deeply, though I had hoped she would. All too soon, she was done and lightly slapped my ass.

"All done. You OK?" she asked.

"Wonderful, you have magic hands. I was almost asleep." I murmured.

She giggled and I heard her lay down. I turned my head so I was facing her and slit my eyelids again. She just watched me for a short while then lay her head back again. I watched her and she didn't move for quite a while. Then she started rubbing her skin and seeing that she might be cooking a little, picked up my sunblock.

"Becky?" I heard her call me. "Could I use some of your lotion? I normally don't need it, but I'm really feelin' it today."

"Sure, Vi, do you need some help?" I asked, hoping I didn't sound too excited.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to lay on my stomach, like you." She said.

She finished putting it on her arms and neck and handed it to me. She lay down and closed her eyes. I stood there for a second deciding how far I could go. Deciding, I reached down and untied her top and pulled it off. She raised her head and looked at me with a cocked eyebrow.

"Just doin' for you what you did for me, Sweetie." I said innocently, repeating the action on the bottoms and making her just as naked as me.

I stood back up and gazed at her lovely ass. I didn't hesitate too long, not wanting to draw her attention again. I started at her shoulders, massaging as I went. I used the lotion as lubricant for her massage. She started making noises of approval and comfort, ooohing and ahhing. I worked down from her shoulders to her ribs, my hands drifting down to the sides of her boobs, gently squeezing briefly before returning to her sides and back.

I refreshed the lotion on my hands and repeated the motion down to her boobs, this time digging under until I could just feel her nipples, which responded immediately to my touch. I pulled my hands back as she whimpered in disappointment. I had been standing at her side while "applying" the lotion and I took the whimper as encouragement to be a little bolder. I swung my leg over and settled down, sitting on the ass that I had admired so much, earlier. As my wet pussy made contact, Vi gasped quietly, but didn't protest. Again, I was encouraged. I freshened the lotion once again and began to work on her back and shoulders in earnest.

As I did, I subtly started tipping my hips so that my pussy would graze her ass. I didn't want it to seem like I was humping her, I just wanted her to feel me. Though, as I got wetter, she wouldn't be able to overlook my excitement for long. I drew my hands slowly down her back stopping just shy of her ass the first couple of strokes. I then took a tentative stroke down to her ass cheeks, my thumbs slithering along the outer reaches of her crack.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers