Jugs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,286 Followers

"Wwwwhhhatt are yyyyou dddoing?" Vi stammered, squirming on my chin.

"Eating your wonderful pussy you minx!" I replied as I let loose of the scarves and pulled her to me. "Please lick me, Vi, I need you to lick me!"

I could feel her body tense as I asked her to reciprocate, but start to relax as I serviced her increasingly wet pussy. Then I felt a tentative touch of the tip of a tongue to my soaking sex. It was brief, followed by a pause, I assumed to assess if this was something she wanted to continue. Soon, another probing lick, followed by another, and another until she was lapping at me, furiously. I followed suit, trying to match her intensity. Soon, I felt another orgasm rising from deep within me, building in intensity as Vi continued her assault on my needy cunt. The burgeoning wave was more intense than the first orgasm with Vi and I could feel it everywhere in my body.

I pulled my face away and said urgently "Oh God Vi! I'm going to cum again and it's gonna be huuuuge. Cum with me, baby, pleeeeze cum with me!"

I plunged my face back into her and was rewarded with a splash of Vi cum, just as my own orgasm crested. I shook and she shook. I shimmied and she shimmied. Finally we shivered together, spent, my head dropping to the pillow and hers dropping to my hip. I could feel her breathing on my sex and it made me shiver a little with every breath. Soon she tried to sit up and failed, so she turned around and crawled into my arms.

She gazed into my eyes and smiled wearily. "Ready for sleep, Becca?" she asked, my clit throbbing at her use of my college nickname once again.

I gently pushed my lips to hers and said "Uh-huh." We fell asleep just like that, in each others arms, our breasts mingling and our pussies sliding together.

I had sweet dreams that night of gentle loving families together. Playing together, eating together and then later, fucking together. The longer my dreams continued, the more intense they became. First Pete was suckling at my breast, and then had his dick in my ass and then Meghan and Traci were lapping at my pussy. I gradually became aware that the lapping was not a dream. I opened my eyes to see Vi hungrily attacking my pussy. I don't know how long she had been at it, but she had at least two fingers in my ass and her thumb in my pussy and I was streaming juices.

"Jeeeeezus, Vi, what are you doing?!?!" I panted.

"On the job training, Becca." She mumbled into my pussy. "You started this, and I like it!"

Now that I was awake the messages that my body had been sending to my brain were being received loud and clear and my orgasm erupted all over Vi's face. I grabbed her head and pushed it harder into my pussy as my cunt spasmed and spewed. Finally, I reached down and grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up to me, kissing her deeply. She returned the kiss and then squirmed from my grasp.

"I'm gonna fix us breakfast in bed!" and she was gone.

I lay there in post-orgasmic bliss and thought that things had gone better than I could have hoped. I looked around the room and all the candles had burned down and had self extinguished. About that time, Vi came back in carrying a tray of coffee and fruit and set it down on the bed. She was still wearing the stockings from the night before and nothing else. My god she was soooo sexy that even though I had just cum again, my clit started throbbing. I got myself under control as we ate and drank coffee and talked and kissed and caressed each other. We took a long shower together, washing each other and both cumming at least once more.

The next couple of days were a blur of sex and food and sex. The only time we got out of bed was to use the bathroom or eat. If I fell asleep I would wake to find Vi suckling at my breast or eating me or fingering me. If Vi fell asleep she would wake to find me doing the same. On Wednesday night we decided that it was time to go home, figuring if we spent any more time together we might not ever leave. We cleaned everything up Thursday morning and packed up for a leisurely drive home.

We pulled up in front of our house and my car and Traci's car was there. I was glad, because it wasn't too late and Traci had obviously gotten out of work at a decent time. We pulled my stuff out of the car and carried it into the house. The house was quiet and seemed deserted.

"Maybe they went out with friends." Vi said.

About then I heard some muffled noises coming from my bedroom. I smiled to myself, figuring I knew what was happening.

"Hey, do you want to see what we've done in the bedroom?" I asked lightly.

"Have you made changes in there?" Vi asked.

"Definitely" I answered.

The door was open and the noises grew louder as we approached. I let Vi go first and she stopped dead in her tracks just outside the door.

CABONE
CABONE
1,286 Followers