Jugs Ch. 05

Story Info
Pete, Traci and Calida.
13.5k words
4.65
92.1k
46

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

Sorry it took so long, the tiniest bit of writers block.

Chapter 05: Jugs & Friends - Calida Ch. 01

I walked Callie out to the car, unlocked the door and opened it for her. She smiled sweetly and said thank you. My recent successes with my sisters and Mom had me feeling more confidence with Callie than I was accustomed to having around a girl. I had dated in high school, nothing serious however, and before now was always stumbling and stuttering around girls.

I looked in the mirror and saw our Moms waving and chuckled. Callie looked at me with a small questioning smile.

"What's funny?" she asked.

"Nothing, really." I explained "My mom has really been looking forward to this and I thought she might pass out from excitement before we left."

"Oh," Callie said. "My mom seemed more excited than usual about going to the lake. She and your mom are closer now than I remember, what's different?"

"Maybe it's because your dad and my dad seem to be out of town more than usual, lately." I said, "They might just have more in common than before."

"I guess that makes sense, except that when my dad came home last week, he ended up sleeping in the spare room." Callie said sadly, looking out the side window. "I hope it doesn't mean that they are having real trouble, this is the first time I can remember them sleeping in separate rooms."

"I hope you're right, having divorced parents must be a bitch," I sympathized "though it would be tougher on your little brothers than on you, since you're leaving for college in a couple of weeks."

Callie turned and looked at me and said "No, I'm not."

"What? What do you mean you're not?" I asked, bewildered. "I thought you were off to the land of sororities, fraternities, spring break and 'Girls Gone Wild.'" I teased.

She shook her head. "No, I was accepted to every school to which I applied and had choices, but I felt like I wasn't ready. I told my parents I want to work for a little while and figure out what I want to do. I really didn't want to waste their money while I was deciding."

I looked at her in amazement. We had gotten to Starbucks and I started to get out of the car. She sat there and stared at her hands. I stopped, sat back down and closed my door. I looked at her and tears were running down her face.

"Hey," I said softly "Are you OK?"

She started to nod her head, yes, stopped and shook her head, no. Her body shook as a sob wracked her body. I wasn't sure what to do, but felt like I needed to do something. I scooted over in the seat and tentatively put my arm around her shoulders. She surprised me by turning and burying her face in my chest. I brought my other arm up and held her gently as she cried. Soon, her sobs eased and she seemed to relax in my arms. She further surprised me by raising her head and briefly kissing me on the cheek.

"Thanks, Pete." she murmured. "I needed a hug and a friend right then."

Asshole Pete made his first appearance of the day. "Hey, that's what I'm here for, to be a FRIEND to a hot girl." I teased, grinning.

She slugged me, just like Traci. "You know, I have heard Traci call you an asshole, now I know why." Callie said, laughing.

"You OK?" I asked with concern for my friend.

"Yeah, thanks Pete," she answered "I think so."

"OK, let's get some coffee." I said opening my door. Callie started opening hers and I asked her "Could I get that for you?"

She smiled and closed the door. I ran around the car and got her door. She got out, smiled shyly and thanked me. I waited for her to start walking, but she reached over and took my hand, surprising me again. We walked to the door hand-in-hand, Callie waiting for me to open the door. People turned and looked at us and smiled as we walked to the counter holding hands. I proudly escorted this beautiful girl and asked her what she wanted. I ordered for the two of us, telling Callie to find a table and I would bring our drinks. She lowered her head demurely, looking up at me and softly saying that she would wait for me.

I freed my hand to pay and as soon as I returned my wallet to my slacks, she slipped her fingers through mine again. A thrill shot through me. When our drinks were ready I handed hers to her and she never let go of my hand. I retrieved my drink and we found a table. Our hands separated as we sat, but she quickly found my hand again. My heart was pounding as she looked at me sweetly. I had never had a girl this hot, aside from my sisters, pay this much attention to me in private, let alone in public and I was nearly speechless.

"Callie?" I started to say and she stopped me.

"I'm trying to get away from that childish nickname Pete." She said. "Would you mind calling me Calida? I love my name and I wish somebody other than my Mom would call me Calida. I know I am always going to be my daddy's baby Callie, but, as a guy, I'd really like for you to call me Calida."

"Calida." I said, experimenting with how it felt on my lips and tongue. "Calida, I would be happy to honor your request." I said with as much real sincerity as I felt.

She smiled happily and squeezed my hand. "Thank you Pete, or would you prefer Peter?"

"Actually, I have never liked how Peter sounded." I said; Calida's eyes darkening with sadness as her head dropped. "But, when you say it, it just sounds different and somehow sexy."

Her head snapped up and her eyes were shining with tears. "You're just saying that so you don't hurt my feelings." She said with a trembling voice, starting to withdraw her hand, her head dropping again.

"Calida," I said softly as I didn't let her remove her hand from mine. "If we get to know each other better, and my heart would break a little if we didn't, you will find that I generally say what I mean, more than earning the 'Asshole' designation that my dear sister doesn't hesitate to use. When you said 'Peter' a minute ago you took my breath away, like no-one ever has. I sincerely hope you continue to call me Peter."

Calida raised her head to look at me, suspicious, her eyes widening as she looked into my eyes. I was not smiling, and she realized that I was dead serious.

"PPPeter," Calida said, stammering "I, I, I'm sorry. I am sort of used to not being taken seriously. My Mom does, but no-one else ever has, especially BBBBlaine."

My heart fluttered at her first use of her boyfriend's name. Blaine Cassidy, the stud defensive end from our high school football team. He had been pursued heavily by all the Big Ten, SEC and Pac-10 schools, before settling on the Gators. He was already in Gainesville and I wondered why Calida had not mentioned him before now.

"How is Blaine?" I asked cautiously.

"He's an asshole!" Calida whispered forcefully. "Before he left he made a big deal about telling me how much he loved me and said he wanted me to wait for him. Then, a couple of weeks after he left, he called and said if I heard anything about his behavior on campus to ignore it. I asked him what he meant and he said there were rumors that his first weekend on campus that he and several of the football players had an orgy with a bunch of local girls. He told me not to worry about it and he would never be unfaithful to me. On a hunch I Googled 'Florida football orgy' and found a bunch of pictures of guys in jerseys and a bunch of girls. The pictures were really raunchy and sure enough, I found pictures of Blaine. In a series of sequential shots, some redheaded slut was sucking him off. Then, a girl with white blonde hair was evidently shaking her tits in his face. He pulled off her thong and as he was receiving the blow job he was eating her ppppusssy."

Calida had started crying and I drew her to me. I held her and soon her sobs slowly stopped.

She sat up and continued her story. "Unbelievably, it got worse from there. There were pictures of the three of them switching positions. The redhead lay on her back and the blonde started eating her out. Blaine got behind the blonde and started fucking her. Apparently, that wasn't good enough, so he pulled out and stuck it in her ass. A third girl, with dirty blonde hair joined in and sat on the redhead's face and started kissing Blaine. The funny thing was that earlier pictures showed her blowing one of his teammates and swallowing his cum, so Blaine was unknowingly licking up his teammate's sperm. That's where I stopped looking. I called him immediately. He answered and I asked him if he was near his computer and he said yes. I emailed him the link of the page that I was looking at. He was really quiet. I asked him if he was there and he said yes. I then told him that he should understand why I was dumping his ass and he should NEVER contact me again."

I know my mouth was hanging open as she finished her story. She looked up and me and smiled.

"Shocking, huh?" Calida asked me.

I nodded before saying "What an idiot! If I EVER had a girl LIKE you, let alone you, I would never do anything to fuck it up! What an idiot!"

Calida blinked in surprise. "Peter, I didn't know you felt that way about me."

"Calida, you are the most gorgeous girl, ehhhh, woman that I know. Well, next to my sisters and my Mom, you are." I said, grinning. "I can't let them think I'd ever put anyone before them!"

Calida grinned and slugged me. "Asshole!" She said laughing before she turned serious. "Peter, seriously, I didn't know you felt that way about me. How long have you felt that way?"

I smiled gently and said "Ever since you guys moved back here in fifth grade. Most families here are of Scandinavian heritage, so your Mediterranean heritage was breathtaking to me. Even in fifth grade I thought you were beautiful. Even your name was excitingly different. You probably don't know this, but, the first couple of weeks at school that year, I watched you every minute we were on the playground or at lunch. If we had been adults it would have been classified as stalking."

Calida blushed "Peter, that was almost ten years ago, why haven't you said anything before now?"

"You were adopted by the 'cool kids' almost immediately. I was not then, now, or ever considered a 'cool kid'." I explained. I saw her starting to object and stopped her. "You don't need to try to reassure me, Calida. I know who I am and I didn't need their approval, then or now. I was never treated badly by the 'cool kids', I was just not accepted as one of them."

"Peter," Calida asked, "I never treated you badly, did I?"

"No, you didn't," I answered. "You always treated me nicely, especially after our families started hanging out together. I never said anything to you because even though you were always nice to me, I felt like I couldn't compete with your friends."

Tears started to form in her eyes. I reached up and wiped the tears away.

"Calida, don't worry about what's happened in the past." I said. "I know who I am, so I am hoping we can start from here."

Calida looked up shyly at me. "I am too, Peter."

I took a sip and my coffee had gotten cold and I looked at my watch. "Calida, we need to get going so that we're not late, OK?"

Calida stood with me and got on her tiptoes and kissed me on the cheek. "Only if you pick me up after work and we continue this conversation later." She whispered, taking my hand once again.

I couldn't stop smiling as we walked to the car. This was one of the great days of my life and it wasn't yet ten o'clock! Here I was holding hands with the hottest girl I knew and I also knew that every guy that saw us was envying me. We got to the car and Calida waited while I unlocked it and opened it. She got up on tiptoes again and kissed me on the lips for our first real kiss. I was lightheaded. She got in the car and I saw a flash of thigh and I was breathless.

I got into the car and pulled out into traffic. I felt a light touch on my arm and briefly looked down. Calida was holding out her hand. I switched hands on the wheel and put my hand in hers. We rode the rest of the way holding hands. We got to her building and I put the car in park and ran around the car to let her out. After I opened the door her legs swung around and I got another flash of thigh, and then I looked up and she was watching me look at her legs. I know I blushed, having been caught.

"Peter, it's kind of nice knowing you want to look." Calida said to me as she tiptoed up to kiss me again. "It makes me feel pretty."

"Calida, you're not just pretty, you're the hottest thing that I have ever seen." I said when we were done kissing. She giggled and blushed and then ran to the building, stopping at the door to turn and wave briefly.

I drove to work and I really don't remember the drive. I was elated. The day passed quickly as I worked and thought about Calida. Amazingly, it seemed in just minutes that it was time to go. I ran to the car and then drove straight to Calida's office. When I got there, Traci was waiting in her car. I got out and walked up to her.

Traci smiled radiantly when she saw me. "Hey, sailor, whatcha doin'?"

I laughed and said "I'm here to pick up Calida. You have been working late so I figured you wouldn't be able to get her."

Traci frowned. "Calida? When did you start calling her that?"

"This morning, after she asked me to." I explained. "She's tired of the nickname 'Callie' and wants to be treated like an adult."

"Wow! That's a lot of info in a ride to work." Traci said with a note of concern.

"We had coffee on the way to work and talked." I said.

"A date!?!" Traci exclaimed. "Movin' kinda fast aren't we Pete? What about Blaine? He's gonna kick your ass!"

"It wasn't a date. We just talked." I sighed. "Besides, she dumped that asshole so I'm not worried."

"Wow, that's a shitload of info for not a date." Traci seemed really pissed.

"Sis?" I asked. "What's wrong? Am I not supposed to have friends that are girls? I thought you and I couldn't get serious because we're brother and sister. I'm confused!"

There were tears streaming down Traci's face. "Godammit Pete! I told you how I felt and here you are chasing another piece of pussy. Aren't Meghan, Mom and me good enough? You have to have more?!?!?"

In the worst of all timing possibilities Calida ran out of the building and flew into my arms, planting a huge kiss on my lips. "Peter! The day just raced by and I couldn't wait to see you!"

Seeing Traci sitting in her car, she said from the comfort of my embrace. "Hey Traci, how are you?"

"Peter?!? What the Fuck?" Traci screamed at me. "Not a date, huh? Just fucking friends, huh?"

Traci repeated Calida's words, screaming in a sing-song sarcastic tone "Peter! The day just raced by and I couldn't wait to see you!"

Calida and I stood there open mouthed as Traci screamed at me.

"Pete! You are such a fucking asshole!" She slammed her car into gear and raced off, tires squealing.

I was speechless and Calida wriggled away from me. "Peter, there is something going on here that I don't understand. Your sister sounded very much like a jealous girlfriend. What the hell is going on?"

I stood there and thought about what I was going to tell her. She looked at me fiercely with a question in her eyes. I put up a finger, telling her I needed to think a minute. After a few moments of thinking, I looked at her and her anger was fading into worry.

"Peter, please!" Calida said.

"OK, but we need to go someplace private, and I don't think my house is a good place to go right now. There's no-one at your house. Could we go there?" I asked cautiously.

Calida nodded, not speaking. I opened her door and I noticed that she was careful not to flash any thigh. We didn't speak all the way there, though she held my hand tightly. I knew that I would be risking our budding relationship by being honest with her, but I also knew that the truth could someday come out. I realized that Calida COULD be special to me and if I were going to lose her, I'd rather it was sooner than later.

We got to her house and she was holding my hand so tightly I had to ask her to let me go, I didn't want to pry her fingers off me. She let go and sat there waiting for me to open the door. I ran around the car and opened her door. Again, she was careful not to flash me. She grabbed my hand immediately upon getting out of the car. We walked up to the house and she let go of me only long enough to unlock the door.

My mind had been going at light speed since Traci left. I still wasn't sure how I was going to explain my relationship with my sisters and my mother. It wasn't like I was fooling around with the neighbor lady, this was incest and most people found incest disgusting at best and horrifying at worst. Incest has always carried the connotation that there is a perpetrator and a victim. What the majority of people didn't realize was that that if all the participants were consenting adults the emotional connection was so deep that the sex was the most satisfying and complete that could be attained.

We walked through the door and Calida grabbed my hand again. She seemed genuinely frightened of what she might be facing. I guided her into the living room and to the couch. I intended to sit on a chair facing her, but she was having none of it and dragged me onto the couch with her. I turned to face her and took both her hands in mine.

"Calida, I'm going to tell you the absolute truth and it's probably going to be hard for you to hear and to understand." I explained. "I REALLY like you and I think we could be very good together, so I think telling you the complete story is not only the right thing to do, but necessary if we are ever going to be together. I know this is kinda fast, seeing as we've been on one whole date, but, I figure if I'm going to lose you, it will hurt less now, than later. I don't want you thinking that I'm the same kind of asshole as Blaine, I'm......... I'm a whole different kind of asshole." I finished lamely.

We sat and looked into each other's eyes for a few moments while I gathered myself. There were tears in Calida's eyes and that was breaking my heart. Even though I had known Calida essentially my entire life, I felt like this was our first day together and I was already hurting her deeply.

I took a deep breath and started. "I'm going to ask you to listen to the whole thing before you interrupt with questions, and trust me, you're gonna have questions. I also want you to listen to me completely, before you follow your instincts and wanna throw me out."

She sat there wide-eyed and just nodded as tears rolled down her cheeks. I reached up to brush the tears away and she flinched, just a little, but enough to tear my heart. I sat and looked at her for a few moments before I started. She was so beautiful that I wanted to memorize everything about her before I irrevocably changed her life. She smiled a little smile through the tears and held tightly to my hands.

"Calida, I am going to be completely honest with you. I don't want there to be trust issues between us, if there is an US fifteen minutes from now. I have never been, are not now, nor will I ever be, Blaine Cassidy." I launched into my explanation of the last couple of months by setting up who I believe myself to be. "If you care about me, and I believe that you do, this is gonna be hard for you to hear."

I told the story starting with Tim's 'Jugs' comment. That made her giggle. I took her step by step through Traci's teasing, bursting in on her naked and dressing and her flashing her tits at me. I didn't leave anything out. I told her about Traci and her friend Tina watching me in the shower and Traci deciding she wanted me.

I stopped then and watched Calida's face. "I think you know where this is headed. Are you sure you want me to continue?"

"Yes." She whispered. "I need to know."

"OK, I know I told you not to interrupt me, but if it gets to be too much, please let me know." I said.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers