JuicieJ Cums Over

Story Info
The Curious and Erotic Life of Axle the Beast.
649 words
3.66
10.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Axle the Beast was frustrated. His life had not been going as easily as he desired it to. His duties as a moderator on the Dungeon Gaming Network forum had climaxed because of a large clan of trolls led by the infamous troll Dan. He had been intensely masturbating to relieve his tension, but he was out of lotion and needed something else. Axle needed sex.

Luckily for him, his boyfriend JuicieJ was cumming over. As the doorbell rang, Axle wiped away his tears with his ghostly pale hand, put on a fake smile showing his dazzling white teeth - though not quite as white as his hand - and gayly approached the door. He opened it and gazed into the dreamy eyes of his lover. Immediately an extraordinary passion swept over him and his penis became erect, creating a small mound next to the zipper on his jeans. Axle leaned in to kiss him, but JJ stormed right past him through the door and sat on the couch. Bit harsh.

Axle sat next to JJ and began to rub his thigh while smiling, still sexually charged despite his boyfriend's sinister demeanor. JJ looked deep into his partner's eyes.

"Axle, I don't think this is working out, baby."

"Oh, baby, I know things have been tough, but-"

"They're making fun of Skyward Sword, Axe-Daddy. I can't take it anymore. I have to cut all ties with ZD. I've been so stressed."

Axle looked down at the ground that had been covered in their creamy ejaculation so many times before. He sighed, "I've been stressed, too, baby. But I'm working as hard as I can to get rid of these trolls. And until then...I know what we can do." He whispered, "I want to fuck you so hard, baby."

JuicieJ bit his lip in delight for a second, but then returned to his previous expression. "I want to, big daddy, but you know what happened last time."

The last time the two lovers had pounded each other, Axle had made JJ's anus bleed. Normally JJ would have forgiven Axle, but it reminded him of a bad childhood memory. A bully had once given him laxatives that gave JJ enormous fecal excretion that also made his ass bleed.

Axle began to rub closer to his partner's penis as JJ uncontrollably did the same. Their dongs, massive considering their highly white complexions, grew large. The only things between their penises and each other's mouths were two zippers.

"I'm so sorry, JJ, but it was an accident," Axle said sympathetically. "But I want to have sex with you so bad. I promise it won't happen again, baby."

"You can't guarantee that, babe. But I guess if I want up your ass this time..."

JJ slowly slipped his hand between Axle's juicy buttocks and the sofa then sexually slipped a singer up Axle's anus. Axle jumped with pleasure and hummed.

"Oh baby, I want to hum Saria's Song as your Skull Kid gets lost in my woods," Axle moaned.

JuicieJ grew even more erect as Axle continued to rub his penis. "I can't wait to shoot a cum arrow up your beautiful ass with my Hero's Bow, big daddy."

Axle gazed into JJ's eyes again. "My ass is Volvagia, baby, and it's ready for your Megaton Hammer."

"My sword is so skyward right now, Axe-Daddy."

"I can't wait for it to be imprisoned in my Sealed Grounds, lover."

JuicieJ fingered his partner's ass harder now. They were both now too horny to hold it in. They embraced each other and kissed passionately.

Axle sat on his lover's lap. "I need your King of White Penises to float through my Great Sea."

"I hope my dick is a Zora, because your ass is wet enough to be its domain, big daddy," JJ groaned.

And all was well as Axle the Beast unsheathed JuicieJ's Master Sword.