JuLee's Asian Tale Ch. 03

Story Info
The adventure ends.
1.3k words
4.49
24k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuLee
JuLee
89 Followers

Several years had passed since Jeff and my last adventure. Jeff had married and was doing well in his practice. We had kept in contact, but infrequently.

Early in the evening just before Halloween Jeff called and said he was in town and asked if we could meet as he wanted to tell me something.

I agreed and drove to a somewhat secluded spot in the neighboring town about 10 minutes from my home.

Jeff had already arrived and was waiting for me in his van.

"I have really missed you!" Jeff said, kissing me passionately after I was seated.

"Me too," I answered as our tongues locked and my passions began to rise.

He took my hand in his and said, "I am going to move to Nevada and open a practice there in December."

"I wish you most success and hope we keep in contact," I replied.

"We will," he said.

"Do you want to go in back?" he asked.

"What's in back of this van?" I asked.

"This is'nt a van, it's a mini motor home and sleeps four."

"Oh," I said as we moved to the rear.

There was a small bed and I sat on the edge as Jeff stood scant inches before me.

"Do you know how often I have relived our lovemaking?" he asked.

As he spoke I could see his cock hardening in his pants.

"Lets call it FUCKING, you know how I love that word and what hearing or reading it does to me," I said.

"I want to eat your pussy, lick your ass and FUCK you all night," Jeff said as he began removing his clothes.

I so wanted to see his beautiful hard cock.

As I had dressed quickly before leaving home I had only a sweat suit on and nothing else which Jeff easily removed as I sat on the bed.

For a man of fifty years Jeffs body was remarkable, muscled chest and abs and the arms of a body builder.

By now I was so aroused that I could feel the juices running from my pussy as I stared at his body.

Jeffs massive cock which was at least 9" long and about 4-5 inches around stood straight up, the pre-cum dripping from it's swollen head.

"I want to taste you," I said drawing his cock to my mouth and sliding it between my lips.

Oh God, it tasted so good, I took almost all of it into my mouth and throat.

"Too much longer and I'll cum in your mouth," he said.

"Good, do it, I want every drop," I mumbled as I sucked and licked his cock.

The taste was wonderful and I wished he would cum so I could savor it longer.

"I want to FUCK you and cum in your pussy, not your mouth." he said excitedly.

"You can cum in my pussy, my ass, my mouth anywhere you want, but please FUCK ME NOW," I answered laying back on the bed.

"Not yet," he said as he parted my legs, laid between them and began sucking my nipples which by now ached from being so hard.

His cock teased the lips of my pussy and clit, I don't think I ever wanted to be FUCKED so badly in my entire life.

I squirmed and tried to move so his cock would slide inside me but his weight prevented that.

His lips and tongue moved down my body and finally his mouth was on my pussy and his tongue slid into me.

I was moaning so loudly that I could and probably was heard miles away as Jeff sucked my juices and tongued my clit.

"Please, FUCK ME" I moaned as he moved up my body.

I could feel the head of his cock start to enter me, I was so wet it slid easily inside and he started FUCKING deeper into me.

I felt the usual pain I experienced with his cock and dug my nails into his ass.

"Slower, not so fast," I begged as my muscles began relaxing allowing him to probe deeper.

The feeling as it slid to my depths was heavenly and I wanted more of him.

Very slowly he moved in and out as I raised my hips with his movements.

"Deeper, FUCK me deeper, oh God, FUCK me hard and deep," I said breathlessly.

"You will like this better," he said putting his arms under me and turning over so I was on top of him.

As we turned over his cock slid out of me.

"Put it in!, put it back in!" I screamed frantically.

I sat upright grasped his cock and slid it down stopping at my ass hole. I was tempted to push it in but was unsure if it would fit and wanted it more in my pussy than ass.

Finally, I felt him enter me and it was as though he struck bottom and I could feel how tight my pussy was around his cock.

I posted up and down first slowly and then increased the pace as we both moaned loudly.

"You are the most fabulous FUCK alive, I love your pussy, it's so tight,wet and hot," he said as we slammed into each other.

The more he used that word (FUCK) the hotter I got. Whatever inhibitions I had were gone and it was as though I was in a sexual trance, only wanting more and more cock in me.

"I'm cumming," he said as I felt his cock unload into me. Just as his cock jerked for the last time

I felt my body shudder as I came and collapsed on top of him my body spasms continuing.

Finally, we were back to whatever normal is, but exhaustion had set in.

Jeffs cock was still hard inside me and I put my legs tightly together to hold him firmly in place.

"Turn around," Jeff said. "But I don't want to let go of your cock," I answered.

"Please turn around," he said again. "Alright," I replied.

I did as asked and turned my body. I could feel his breath on the lips of my pussy as his tongue entered me and he sucked our mixed cum from my cunt.

I, not to be outdone, began licking his cock and balls removing every trace of cum from them.

I took his cock in my mouth and sucked the last few drops of cum from it.

It felt so good having it in my mouth.

Miraculously, his cock remained hard as I took it from my mouth, kissed it and rubbed it all over my face which by now was completely covered by sweat and cum.

Not having the strength to start again I laid next to him and we kissed deeply.

I could taste our cum on his lips and tongue and licked the inside of his mouth wanting more.

We laid side by side kissing and fondling each other for what seemed like hours.

"Do you know how much I love you FUCKING me?" I asked Jeff.

"You can't love it more than than I do," he answered.

"You have the tightest, wettest, most fantastic pussy I have ever FUCKED," He said.

"And the only woman I know who got my entire cock in her mouth."

"If I had more time I could have gotten your balls in to," I answered.

"But just remember I'm only a short plane ride away," I said.

We talked for a while, got up and started to dress knowing it would be a very long time before we saw each other again.

"One thing before I leave," I said as I knealt down in front of him.

I took his now soft cock in my hand, kissed it and ran my tongue over it, stood up, kissed him and left.

Who knows what's next?

Be happy, JuLee

JuLee
JuLee
89 Followers