Julia

Story Info
Matt & Julia struggle with secret desires.
11.2k words
4.53
141.1k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeff29
jeff29
49 Followers

Matt

I watched Julia from the deck as she played volleyball in our back yard with her friends from school. It was a beautiful spring day, in fact so warm, that most of the young women wore bikinis, and the two boys who had come to Julia's party were wearing just their swimming trunks. It was Julia's 18th birthday, and I couldn't help but feel proud as I saw her laughing and joking with friends, jumping for the volleyball, her enormous breasts threatening to burst from the confines of an overworked sports bra. The huge, firm, rounded globes of her ass similarly stretched the seams of the skin-tight shorts she wore, and I was reminded once again of how Julia had finally embraced her sexuality in the past few months, instead of trying to hide behind baggy clothes, and conservative swim wear.

For years, Julia had tried to disguise the size of her breasts, and had quit the cheerleading squad as well as the basketball team years ago because of the distraction and spectacle her chest became when she tried to run or jump. I thought of Julia's mother Katherine, whom I had fathered Julia with not long after I finished college, remembering the size of her breasts and how I had thought I'd never see a woman equally as endowed, but Julia surpassed even Katherine.

My eyes moved over each of Julia's friends as they played volleyball, laughing and giggling, enjoying one of the last moments they would have as a set of friends together before college. Kelly, a young black girl with a taut bubble ass, and breasts that would be considered huge if not for Julia's mind-boggling assets, was wearing a thong and had spent most of the day bending over in front of me, enticing me to take her in the ass as I had a week ago when she came over to study for finals with Julia. She had as beautiful a smile as I had ever seen, outside of Julia, and she caught me staring and winked as my eyes poured over her bobbling breasts, and flat stomach. She had once whispered to me that she had a secret crush on Julia, and asked if there was any Latin blood in the family. When I asked her what she meant, she referred to Julia's ass as "a booty J-Lo would be jealous of."

The thought of Kelly and Julia making love danced in my head, and my cock strained inside my shorts. At least 8 of the other girls at the party had been in my bed at various times, all with Julia's approval. She said, "at least her friends weren't with careless boys that would ruin their lives".

Julia and I talked about everything from her schoolwork, to her sex life, which she maintained was nil. Although students and teachers hit her on, men and women alike, she hadn't yet slept with a boy. She had gotten close, but as soon as the lucky young man got her blouse open, and her tits were exposed to his view, he exploded inside his shorts, and ended the date prematurely, wanting to escape his own embarrassment.

I understood the boy's dilemma, as it had happened to me with Katherine, Julia's mother. Katherine had straddled me, not bothering to take her skirt off, pulled her panties down, and slid my cock into her wet sex, groaning as she opened her blouse and pulled off her bra. As soon as her beautiful breasts bounced free, I felt my balls tighten, my abdomen seize, and a huge load of cum began spurting up into Katherine.

"No!" Katherine had cried, trying to scramble off me. "Not in me, you can't," she screamed, even as I held her buttocks down, thrusting up into her. After I finished, Katherine, who had exploded in orgasm despite her protests when she felt my cum splashing around inside of her, fell on top of me. I held her close, kissing her hair, stroking her soft, lush skin. We made love for most of that night, and several weeks later, she told me she was pregnant.

I had gotten my own mother pregnant. She was my adopted mother, not flesh and blood, but that didn't seem to make a difference in my eyes. Julia believed her mother was a girl I had met in college, and that had died giving birth to her. In fact, Katherine had passed away shortly after giving birth to Julia, but everything else was a lie. That was the part I feared the most. In time, I knew that Julia would understand what had happened between my mother and I, but the deceit would be something that she might never forgive me for. We were as close as a man and a woman could be outside of marriage, we told each other all our secrets, and something like this, I believed, would shatter her image of me.

Despite that lingering dread, my cock hardened even more watching all the young women in front of me, running, bouncing, and jiggling. I selected Shay, a petite young blonde that I had met for the first time that day, and decided I would focus my attention on her. Her hair was short, stylishly tousled, though now it was soaked through with sweat. Her t-shirt clung to her braless breasts, and her skin-tight shorts looked as though they had become too small for her several years ago.

Eventually, the volleyball game ended, and most of the kids jumped into the pool to cool off. Julia smiled as she approached me on the deck, and sat down hard in my lap. I wondered if she could feel my hard on pressing through my shorts as her incredible ass press against it.

I looked deep into her eyes as she knowingly smiled.

"Who's got you all worked up now?" She asked. "Or is it all of them."

"Yes, it's all of you," I replied. "But I was really pleased to meet Miss Shay, does she have a boyfriend?"

"Are you kidding?" Julia said, looking down into the pool at Shay who had changed into a bikini before getting into the pool.

"What do you mean by that?"

"She's really shy. She wasn't wearing a bra during the game because it was cutting in to her, and we had to work on her for ten minutes to just take it off. This is the least conservative I've ever seen her dress. But no, she doesn't have a boyfriend. Doesn't matter though, you'll never get her."

Julia turned her head and I began stroking her thighs, peering down the front of her bra as her huge mounds swelled up over the elastic. My breath sifted across the nape of her neck, and she leaned back against me. My cock settled between the cheeks of her ass, and she moaned softly as my hands moved up her thighs, stopping just short of her sex.

"Damn, are you going to fuck your sister?" A voice behind me chuckled softly, and I jerked my hands from Julia's body.

"Excuse me?" Julia gasped. "Becky, you're such a ho." They both laughed, and I smiled as Julia stood.

Becky was different from most of Julia's friends, in that she didn't possess the flat stomach, or toned ass that nearly ever other girl I had met from Julia's school did. She wasn't a cheerleader, didn't play any sports, and would probably not have been as popular as she was had she not been friends with Julia.

Her beautiful brown eyes, dimpled cheeks, and long, silky, gorgeous brown hair would have made a lot of women jealous, but she was overweight, and thus, most of her body was hidden with baggy shorts, and a large t-shirt. She was beautiful, but mostly ignored because of her size. Julia loved her like a sister though, and had for years.

"Well, if you're not busy, Matt, can you help me for a second? It's about Julia's present." Julia had jumped in the pool, and I stood, following Becky into the house.

My cock was still throbbing as I followed Becky upstairs to Julia's room, where I assumed Becky had hidden the present.

As soon as I entered, Becky walked over to the far wall near the window that looked down on the back yard. She had her shirt off before I could say a word, and soon after, her shorts dropped at her feet. She leaned back against the wall, looking at me intensely, studying my reaction to her body.

"I know I'm not as sexy as the other girls you've had, but I've known you the longest, and you've never even approached me. Is it because I'm fat?"

"Beck, please you're not fat but you should put your clothes back on."

Some of her hair had fallen into her face, and she peered at me through some of the shiny strands. She had her back arched slightly as she leaned against the wall, emphasizing her huge breasts, which sagged only slightly from their own weight. Her stomach was round and soft, and a small roll of flesh emerged when she bent over to pull her shorts from around her ankles. Becky's thighs were meaty, but firm, and a small patch of brown hair, sparse and inviting, covered her sex. The hair was glistening with her arousal. She turned around to show me her ass. Though not nearly as toned and firm as most of her friends, the globes of Becky's ass were thick and full, and she had two small dimples atop each cheek where her lower back sloped down into her waist.

She bent over, and pulled the cheeks apart, and I gasped, her shy pink asshole exposed to me for the first time, as well as the ripe mound of her sex.

I continued to protest even as I moved closer, unzipping my shorts, letting them fall to the floor. My engorged cock sprang forward in front of me, so hard and erect, that it nearly slapped my abdomen as escaped the confines of my clothes. I slid my hands down Becky's smooth back to cup the flesh of her wide hips. She moved upright again, placing her palms against the wall. My cock slid up into the crack of her ass, grazing her puckered hole before it lay flat against her, trapped by her fleshy cheeks.

"You can take that hole too, I promise," Becky whispered back over her shoulder. "But I want you in my pussy first. I'm a virgin, Matty, though really, I took that myself with a vibrator."

I had known Becky since she was 5, and her family moved in down the street. She had always been heavier than most girls her age, and that had made her shy. But as my hands moved across her body, and I drove my cock up and down between her thick ass cheeks, I couldn't think of a more beautiful girl in the world at that moment. I felt I was just meeting her for the first time.

My hands found her tits as she leaned back against me, wrapping her arms around my head while I kissed and licked her neck. She turned her head and my lips found hers, accepting her tongue into my mouth, sucking on it, while I squeezed her breasts in my hands, squashing them together.

"You are very sexy, Beck," I whispered. "I've never felt such soft skin." I slid one hand down over her belly and found her sex, the hair covering it soaked in her juices. I eased one finger, then a second inside her, and she groaned, whispering to me even as I drank from her lips yet again.

"Take me, Matty," she whispered. "I've wanted it for so long. I've watched you fuck so many other girls, and now it's me, finally."

I turned her in my arms, and eased her back against the wall. She saw me naked for the first time, and her eyes lit up.

"I've never seen a naked man up close," she said, her lips inches from my own. "You have a beautiful cock, Matty." She took it in her hand as I hooked my arm around her left thigh, raising her leg.

"Guide me in, sweetie," I said, watching her eyes. She adjusted herself, steering the head of my cock to her opening, stroking herself with it, and teasing both of us.

"Please, baby," I moaned softly. "Please, I don't want to shoot all over you."

"At least not yet," she said with a smirk. "I don't know if I want you to cum in me, or all over my face and tits yet, like you did with my mother..."

I was too lost in my own lust, and the lushness of her young flesh to pursue the comment. She was pressing my cock down, and the head slipped inside.

"Keep your eyes open, sweetie," I commanded quietly. "I want to see your eyes when I fill your tight little pussy."

Julia hadn't turned the air conditioner on in her room, and the sweat poured off both Becky and myself, making our skin stick together as my cock slid slowly into her soaking, tight folds.

"Jesus Christ," I cried as her pussy gripped me tightly. My eyes nearly rolled back in my head, her sex was as tight as I had ever known, and Becky's eyes grew round and hazy.

"God Matty, it feels better than I thought it would," she groaned. "Fuck me hard, baby. I've waited so long."

I began to thrust, and she arched her back. She lifted a breast to my lips, and I suckled at her nipple for moment as I found my rhythm, driving my cock deep inside her young body. She lifted her right leg, and I lifted her up a bit, pushing her harder against the wall as she locker her ankles just below my ass. Her hands squeeze my buttocks, pulling me in, and cries began to jerk out of her throat uncontrollably. I felt her shudder in my arms, as her cries grew louder, and I began to pound her harder, my head now buried between her large, sweaty breasts.

"Fuck me harder, oh God, harder Matty! Fuck, I'm Cumming!"

"Yes, Beck, you like that, sweetie...you like that?" I felt her pussy quake around my cock, and soon a fresh supply of her juice coated me, soaking my pubic hair.

I looked up at her, and she attacked my lips again, kissing me, begging me through clenched teeth to keep pounding her.

"Fuck me harder, Matty. Come on, you can do it, baby, fuck me harder. Fuck me like I was Julia."

"Beck, what..." I whispered, still driving my cock into her.

"I know you want her, fuck me like I'm your little sister..." she cried, rolling her head back against the wall yet again.

"You little slut," I cried, picking up the pace. "You fucking slut..."

"Yes, do me, your little sister-slut, fuck your little sister-slut, like you fuck everything else that moves, Matty..." she whispered, pulling me even tighter against her.

I slid my hands down to cup her ass cheeks, and I picked her up, my cock still buried inside of her. I carried her to Julia's bed and eased her down, rising above her. I began to pump her furiously, clutching at her tits as she began screaming my name.

"You're so fucking tight," I groaned, riding her body hard and fast.

I couldn't stop, even as I saw Julia peer into the room at her door. I locked my eyes on her, as Becky came beneath me again, her cries echoing through the room.

Julia watched intently, and she seemed even more beautiful than she ever had as I looked into her eyes while I fucked her best friend on her bed.

"I've eaten her, Matty, I've had my tongue inside all her holes," Becky whispered. "Do you wanna know what her cream tastes like? Do you wanna know what she sounds like when she cums? Do you want to know what her breasts taste like, or how they feel when you squeeze those huge things together? Or what her big ass feels like when you squeeze it in your hands? "

"Oh God," I cried, feeling my balls tighten as I slammed Becky down into Julia's bed. "I'm going to cum, sweetie, all for you." I was looking at Julia as I spoke. Her face had gone red, listening to Becky's words, but she hadn't left the doorway. Her left hand had risen unconsciously to her breast, and she was cupping the side of it casually.

"You wanna lick her asshole, put your face right in that bubble ass, don't you Matty," Becky said beneath me. "She's saving it, Matty."

"Oh God, Julia," I began to moan, unable to stop the words from jerking out of my throat.

"She wants you to fuck her Matty, and cum all over her, and in her...she wants you to make her pregnant Matty, she wants your babies..."

"Oh Fuck! Fuck, Julia, oh fuck baby, I'm Cumming.... Oh Fuck...."

My cock exploded inside Becky, shooting blast after blast of hot cum in thick ropes deep inside Becky's womb. I continued thrusting as the cum spurted inside her again and again, until finally, Becky's tight sex had drained me of all my seed. I collapsed on top of her, still watching Julia, whose hand had gone down the front of her shorts. I watched her shudder to climax as Becky licked the sweat off me, kissing my face.

Julia opened her eyes, realized what she had done, and quickly left the doorway, closing the door behind her. I looked down at Becky who was smiling up at me.

"You screamed your sister's name," she giggled.

"I'm sorry, it's just that Julia caught us. She was in the doorway."

"I know she was, but that's not why you called out her name. You pretended it was her you were fucking."

"When did you get to be such a nasty girl?" I laughed, and dipped my head to kiss her.

The sun had gone down, and with it, the temperature. Becky and I stayed in Julia's bed, moving beneath the covers. We made love well into the early evening, until a knock at the door disturbed me.

I turned as the door opened, and Julia popped her head in.

"Are you going to fuck that slut all night? If you are, I'd appreciate it if you banged her in your own room. I need to change the sheets before I got to bed, I'd rather not sleep in her cum."

"Julia, I..."

"I'm not a slut," Becky said, sitting up in bed.

"He wanted Shay, Becky. He wanted to fuck Shay, but you spread your legs before he could get to her. I was going to ask her to stay, Matt, but when we heard Becky begging for it like a whore, Shay went home. Embarrassed. So was I. My friend's joke about me pimping them to you."

She slammed the door, and I got up to go after her.

"She's just angry that it wasn't her getting banged," Becky chuckled. "She'll cool off."

"Becky, please..."

"Sorry, sorry. Look, it's past ten. I'd better get home before my mother falls asleep with a burning cigarette again. She's nothing but a drunk."

I sat on the edge of the bed naked, as Becky got dressed.

"I had a wonderful time, Matty. I like knowing I'm full of your cum." She kissed me on the cheek, and despite myself, my cock responded once again, rising between my legs.

"Oh my, shall I suck you off before I go?"

"Becky, no, please, it's probably better if you just left."

She stood up, smiled, and walked out of the room, leaving the door open.

I sat on the edge of the bed, thinking about Julia's words. She wasn't wrong; I had put her in a strange position that I'd never considered before. What if her friends weren't joking? I'd fucked at least 15 different girls Julia had met in school. I'd had some of their mothers, some of Julia's teachers, even her gynecologist. It dawned on me then, that much of it wasn't just about sex, but about getting closer to Julia in a way I couldn't possibly be.

Julia walked in a short time later, and slumped her shoulders when she saw me. My cock was still hard between my legs. Despite all the issues rolling around in my mind, whenever I thought of Julia, her enormous breasts and incredible ass, as well as her cherry red lips, sparkling blue eyes, and warm smile kept interrupting my thoughts.

And now she was standing in front of me, drinking in my body, completely naked to her view.

"Jesus, Matt, after all that you're still hard. Put some clothes on."

"Julia, honey, I'm sorry," I said, standing. I hadn't heard a word she said, my mind was in damage control mode, and I had so many things I needed to say to her.

She looked up at me, and once again, I was staggered by her beauty. Her face possessed the elegance and grace of movie stars from long ago. The conflict between innocence, and smoldering sexuality just beneath the surface in her eyes was overpowering.

Her lips were trembling, and I pulled her to me.

She stepped into my arms, and I held her. The familiar feeling of her breasts crushed against me did nothing to quell the aching in my organ, and it throbbed painfully against her thinly covered mound.

"I didn't mean to call Becky a slut, it's just that, she said all those awful things. Why did she say all those awful things?"

"She didn't seem to really mind, Jules. She loves you. And she knows that you love her as well. Maybe it was just the heat of passion. She hadn't been with anyone before. I felt horrible, you know how she is with her self-esteem."

"So you did that for her? Please, I'm not that stupid."

jeff29
jeff29
49 Followers