Julia is Trapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J256
J256
248 Followers

I stared straight ahead hoping no one was watching. Feeling embarrassed and shamed more than anything at the moment.

Then I felt something that terrified me more than anything. I felt wetness between my legs. As his hands roughly stimulated me I could feel my body responding. To my horror I was wet and although I didn't want to admit it.....didn't want it to be....tried not to realize it.....it felt good.

"No, no" I said aloud and firmly as I realized to my horror that my body was betraying me.

He kept at it. The same pace, everything. I tried to ignore what was happening but I could feel the heat and wetness between my legs and the terrible pleasure. I shifted a bit to try to stop the pleasure but it continued.

How can I explain that I wanted it desperately to stop, but that I also was getting turned on. I looked it up on the net later and found that it wasn't unheard of to be turned on during rape. I was terrified and mortified but it was feeling good, no matter how much I didn't want it to.

I swear to god I've never felt dirtier in my life. I was so embarrassed and humiliated as I desperately tried to will it to not feel good.

But it did. I wanted to escape, but I was held fast. His fingers now were slipping between my lower lips. My soaking lower, engorged labia. I was holding back my crying now. Trying to hold back my quickening breathing. Trying to will away the pleasure that horrified, shamed and embarrassed me.

My nipples were rock hard and even his kneading was feeling good. In the space of only...maybe..two minutes my body was betraying me. I couldn't even blame alcohol as it hadn't started to kick in.

His fingers now slipped up and down from just below my clit to around my pussy entrance. I squirmed and made protesting "no" type sounds but he kept on. The no type sounds were to stop myself from moaning. The squirming because I felt I should be. I wanted this to stop, yet I was out of control of the situation.

He kept groping and stimulating me and I was getting hotter and hotter. Silent tears ran down my completely blushed face.

"Get over to my desk and bend over it." he said while steering me by his hand on my breast and applying pressure between my legs.

I staggered over to his desk practically on my tip toes and he forced me to bend over it face down.

Both of his hands stopped stimulating me and I was grateful. I pretended I wasn't turned on as he bent me over and positioned me. He pressed me down over the desk and spread my legs. Then he ripped open my button sweater causing the buttons to fly everywhere. In the same second he ripped off my thin undershirt with little more than a tug.

He slide my bra totally up exposing my breasts completely. I tried to lay down on the desk to hide them from the window. He stopped me by yanking my sweater and bra up over my head and tossing them to the floor.

I looked quickly at my naked breasts and felt both free and exposed.

I felt so violated and vulnerable. I was embarrassed and shamed that my nipples were still erect.

"Pants off."

"They'll see us," referring to the people below. My voice sounded pleading and broken.

"No. Look where we are. You're shielded from the courtyard by the bookshelf. Only someone in the closed office across the street could see you," he then continued with an undertone of anger. "Pants off now."

"Please no," I said as my hands went to the fly of my jeans. Acting like I was going to undo them, but not doing it.

I looked back at him and my eyes went to his erect cock sticking out from his open fly.

"Please no. I'll never cheat again..." I said turning away to face the desk in horror.

"You can be as loud as you want with your protests. We are the last ones here and it does turn me on," he said moving my hands and ripping my fly open popping the button off and bursting the zipper.

"No please," I said louder as he tugged my pants to the floor with a quick jerk.

My panties were ripped off of me before I could react. Just torn right off of me.

"no please....I'll be good," I could hear myself far away pleading louder. I'd only been with three men and... Shock as he pulled my hair raising me up on my hands from the force. Now I was bent over the desk with my tits exposed. Anyone across the street in the building would know now . I couldn't use my hands to cover myself. I needed them to stay up.

"no no no" I said trying to turn away but I was trapped. I felt so vulnerable being held there by my hair... naked except for my socks, shoes and the jeans around my ankles....my legs spread leaving my sex totally exposed.

He was panting now and I felt him press his cock against my ass. Flesh on flesh. I stopped protesting for a moment then I felt his hand move his cock against the outside of my mound. His cock slipped between my swollen wet labia and I half moaned "nooo" mostly just to keep from moaning. I had forgotten for a moment that I was horny and ready, such was my will to forget it. I clenched my teeth and tried to turn my bum away to prevent entry.

"NO" I said in an almost full moan as his cock slipped to the entrance to my wet pussy. The tip of the head entering somewhat. "No" I said more firmly trying to recover. I was shamed, humiliated and terrified that a part of me was responding....of how wet I was. It had been maybe two and a half minutes and my sex was completely betraying me.

A quick sharp pain and he was inside of me. I tensed as he started pumping expecting brutal pain but instead it felt...I won't say it. I don't even want to talk about how I felt.

He was pumping me like an animal panting hard. One hand on my hair holding me in position, the other cupping my mound as his cock pumped between his fingers into me.

I was horrified to hear that my "no no no" was sounding less than sincere and the panting was coming from me too. My squirming was only making it feel better on his hand so I stopped. His palm on my clit together with the hard pumping, the stress, anger, shame, fear.... They were all working on me.

I tried not to make it feel good. I tried to will those sensations away but they were growing....thoughts were difficult..... my body was tense beyond....my breasts bouncing up and down freely exposed to the offices across the street....locked into position....gritting my teeth and panting.....not in control....being pumped and used....

Then I heard myself moaning for a second and tried to stop. Hoped he didn't hear, but now I was panting and gasping with the effort of ignoring my betraying body's needs.

I could hear him getting close to completion, grunting and panting....saying wordless things in his frantic desire. I could feel him slapping against my ass as he pumped my pussy. then I felt something that I never thought... I felt that familiar tension in me prior to orgasm. The tension was building in me. I started to cry in humiliation at the same time I was moaning.

I tried to fight the building feeling, but it was taking me. Overpowering me. I tried to make it stop but it was building more. The soft wet sounds and his moaning in my ear brought me closer. ..knowing I was being used.... The pumping and tight hand against my sex was demanding my attention. The tension and sensation built until every muscle was tensed and trembling rock hard.

I fought to resist what was coming.

The orgasm was going to come and I couldn't stop that familiar tension from building....weakening my will until it took me too. I screamed a moan of ecstasy as I came hard.

My moan was continuous and so loud. I felt so dirty. As I screamed in my sexual agony of release. As it ebbed I thought....I'm not a slut. Why is this happening. Then my thoughts stopped again as the next wave of orgasm took my mind.

I was aware of my pussy contracting hard on his cock as I came. I would have collapsed if he hadn't pumped me over onto the desk. My orgasm sent him into a frenzy. He fucked the heavy desk a few inches over than with one final thrust he screamed his orgasm into my ear. It was animalistic and he held his cock forced into me ....spending himself deep in me....pumping his semen into me until completion as I contracted on his cock with my orgasm. Then it all stopped.

I became aware of his hands on either of my shoulders relaxing. I heard him sigh with pleasure and pull out.

"Stand up and turn to face me."

I did. I looked down between us as I couldn't meet his eyes. I looked down at his spent cock covered in our mutual wetness. I looked down in shame at my erect nipples and complete sex flush. I watched as cum ran down my leg.

We were both still panting and I could feel his breath inches from my face. I wanted to collapse to my knees but he held me by my hips.

"Look into my eyes."

I did.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "That was great. I've never had someone respond like that before." He laughed as I looked away to the side in total embarrassment and shame.

"No. Look at me again."

I did.

His tone was kind and soothing when he said "That was great, but it doesn't have to be great. You don't have to cum or act a certain was or anything. I'll take you as I please and I'll enjoy your every response. Whether it is pain or pleasure I'll enjoy it. I'll enjoy it if you fight against me or if you just shamefully submit your cunt to me."

He stepped backwards and put his cock away, zipping his fly. His dress pants were absolutely soaked in the front.

I realized I was crying softly as I sank to my knees. I must have been crying since orgasm. I really started to cry then.

"You'll be my pet until someone else strikes my fancy. You'll do what I want and when I want."

My hands trembled as I tried to cover my crotch and breasts feebly.

"You'll find that I'm very reasonable. I won't hurt you and I'll keep you safe. I've had a vasectomy and I always get checked out before I get a new pet. One of the other reasons I chose you was because you were checked for STDs at the start of this semester. Yes, I have the results too. We keep this as clean sex as I won't use a condom. If you fuck anyone else you use a condom. Understand?"

I nodded as I sobbed. My vision was blurred beyond sight by my tears. I did get checked out after I left my last boyfriend. How...

"I'll only be fucking you so you'll be safe. I have many people who I blackmail to get what I want. Access to the medical records of student health services etc. Even your classmates I can blackmail against you if you don't do as I say."

I nodded.

"Just close the door when you leave. It will lock behind you," he said turning and walking out of the office.

"All evidence is backed up off site so don't bother trying."

He left.

I sobbed my heart out for twenty minutes before I pulled up my jeans and buckled the fly. The button was useless but the pants stayed up. I regretted not wearing a belt.

I put on my bra and wrapped my buttonless sweater around me. My shirt and panties were torn and useless so I put them in the garbage to hide them. I staggered and fell against the desk and only then did I realize I was now drunk. At some point the alcohol had kicked it.

I didn't even bother to worry about the cum running out of me. I was numb and drunk. I staggered out the door and walked home without feeling anything. It was so surreal. Sleep took me as I fell onto the bed.

The next morning I awoke and pretended it was all a nightmare. As I undressed for my morning shower I saw the clear hand prints on my shoulders, the bruises on my hips and left breast. I turned around and could see sharp lines on my back where my clothes had been ripped off.

It all came back to me.

I started to cry as my hands went between my legs and I felt slick wetness.

And that was the first time it happened.

J256
J256
248 Followers
12