Julia Takes Over Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisubhubby
bisubhubby
276 Followers

About that time Julia got up and moved to the couch, spread her legs and told me "Get over here and clean up the mess you made. Lick all your cum out of my pussy and don't miss a drop".

So I crawled over to her, knelt in front of her and began licking my cum out of her pussy.

Julia was encouraging me by saying "That's it, lick up that cum you slut. Lick my pussy clean you little bitch. Wouldn't it be sweet if there was someone to push something in your ass like the guy in the video?"

When I heard that, my cock started to swell. Julia noticed that and commented that I must like the idea of having something in my ass while I serviced her pussy. About that time, she rolled into another orgasm, screaming and holding my head tight to her pussy until she finished.

I leaned back on my heels and watched her as she came down from her orgasm. I wasn't sure what was coming next, but I knew I liked what had happened so far and I wanted more. My cock was semi hard in anticipation of what Julia might want next. She lazily smiled at me. Then she perked up as she watched the guy who was getting fucked by the girl with the strapon get on to his hands and knees and take the strapon back into his ass. The other girl was holding the other guys hard cock when she motioned for him to kneel in front of the guy being fucked. Once in position, she guided his cock into the guy's mouth that was getting fucked by the strapon. Julia moaned loudly and then looked at me.

"Watch closely. That could be you someday. That is so hot!"

I didn't know what to say. But my cock did. It swelled to a full erection as I watched the guy suck the other guys cock. I never imagined that bisexual action would excite me, but it was. Maybe it was as much about the thought of Julia forcing me to do it as much as it was the actual act, but I knew I could not keep my eyes off of that cock sliding in and out of the kneeling guy's mouth. I began to slowly stroke my cock as I watched the guy getting fucked from behind by the black strap on while he sucked the other guys cock. It was an amazing scene and I was totally mesmerized by it.

Julia broke my concentration by saying "It seems you like what you are watching. I bet you are fantasizing about being that guy on his hands and knees being fucked and sucking a cock, aren't you?"

I didn't know what to say. I was in a place I have never been. What was I going to do?

"You want to suck a cock, don't you?"

I was shocked. How was I going to answer my wife? How was I going to admit to her that I wanted to suck another man's cock until he came in my mouth?

"It's Ok. I already have my answer. Look at your cock. You are as hard as I have ever seen you as you watch a guy sucking a cock and being fucked. I know what you want. I can't wait to see you doing exactly that and more. Now finish yourself off. Go on, cum in your hand. Oh, and be sure to lick it all up you slut!"

I knew she was right. I was overcome by what I was watching. And yes, I was fantasizing about being that guy. And I was wondering if I would go even further and let some guy fuck me.

"Tell me, do you want to suck a cock? Do you want to feel a cock swelling up in your mouth? Do you want to feel it spurt a cum load into your mouth? Do you want to swallow another man's cum?"

Before I could answer, the guy being sucked moaned that he was going to cum. Julia just moaned, continued to rub her pussy and pinch her nipple and then said "Look, he is going to cum in his mouth."

That was all I needed to hear. As the guy began skull fucking the guy sucking his cock, I began stroking my cock faster and faster. When the guy emptied his cock into the guy guys mouth, I just lost it and came for the third time in my hand all the while wishing mine was the mouth that the guy on the video was cumming in.

"Lick it up you bitch!"

Julia's statement had shaken me back to reality. I looked at my wife and slowly brought my hand to my mouth and licked my cum into my mouth and swallowed.

"God, you are such a slut!"

I just nodded and sat down and tried to recover from what had just happened. I was not sure exactly what happened or how I was feeling about it, but I knew I enjoyed it. Julia stood up and went over to the laptop and clicked the screen off, shut off the TV and walked out of the room. I got up and followed her back to the bedroom shutting the lights off as I went.

More to come...

bisubhubby
bisubhubby
276 Followers
12