Julia's Child Ch. 03

Story Info
The Next Piece of the Puzzle.
1.4k words
3.75
65.8k
17
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j_w
j_w
73 Followers

Gina pushed the thoughts out of her head that they might be caught. She loved doing this. After all the disappointment Jim had caused her she had a right to pleasure herself. Patricia's hand found Gina's mound. She circumvented and clawed a hole in Gina's stockings, fingering furiously. Gina barely knew what to do with such ferocity except yield to it. She parted her legs into a squatting position on the seat. Patricia thrust her hand into Gina sending huge bolts of pleasure and pain coursing through her body. She began to pant and groan and grunt. Patricia's hand moved fast and faster. Gina wrapped her arms around Patricia's neck and squeezed. She came hard and sustained a cry that vibrated low throughout the van's interior. Her wetness splayed over the seat and the windows. It was everywhere.

Gina pushed Patricia back against the seat as she held a fixed look of expectation. She ripped open the suit jacket sending buttons flying. The pearl necklace jangled violently against their owners large breasts.

"You wanna get fucked, huh??"

Gina latched onto Patricia's right breast and sucked hard. Patricia gasped, arched her back and clamped her eyes shut. Gina's free hand pinched its twin and moved her mouth away. A long thread of spittle followed, leading to an angry red mark. Patricia's mind reeled. Gina grabbed a handful of Patricia's hair producing a suprised yelp. Little nips were traced along Patricia's neckline, wayward fingers tugging at her skirt. She struggled to sit up. Gina was on top of her, nibbling her way down to her navel.

Gina reached into her briefcase and removed a very large, very lifelike skin-color dildo. She tapped Patricia in the face, "You're gonna get fucked. Pay, attention." Gina tapped her on the other cheek. A slight look of fear crossed Patricia's face.

She spread Patricia's legs wide and pulled aside her panties. The smell of Patricia's pussy mixed with the sweetness of her perfume made Gina lick her lips. Her mouth pressed down on Patricia's clit and sucked it ever so slowly at first, then with force. Patricia's cunt dripped and dribbled. She could hardly take the bombardment of sensation. Gina rose up, intent on penetrating Patricia with all her might when suddenly a car pulled into the spot next to them.

They froze. Gina glanced sideways, dildo in hand. Patricia sat out of breath, legs spread, trying to quiet herself, thinking it would stay the next moments. Slowly Gina placed two fingers inside herself and then into Patricia's mouth. Their eyes locked. Without hesitation Gina rammed the dildo to the hilt into her waiting victim. Patricia tried with all her might not to scream, not to moan, not to make some noise that she was being impaled by a giant phallus. It nearly made her faint as Gina made thrust after thrust into Patricia's sloshing cunt. Patricia suckled on Gina's fingers wildly, biting down. The torrent of passion and pain rained down behind the tinted windows. She came again and again and again.

It felt like an eternity before the couple exited the car. By then Gina's hand was already soaked and Patricia could barely remember who she was. Gina leaned down and began to rim Patricia's ass.

"Oh, no. No, no, no, not my ass. Pleeeeaaaasssseee." Patricia hissed and pleaded.

"Very well. This concludes the introduction to our presentation. Please contact us with any questions. Thank you for your time." Patricia could only let out a small laugh. Her eyes still closed. Her clothes in disarray and pearls glued with sweat to her chest.

"How is your son, Robert??"

"F-f-f-ine. Second year of college..." Patricia replied. The words rose in the air and evaporated, she could barely move. "How's...um...," she put her hand to her head, "Jim?"

"Fine. Still being Jim," Gina grimaced. She sighed, "Ok. Thanks for the fun. I'll see you later this week."

"Haaaaa...ok." Patricia replied, eyes still closed.

Gina exited the van and went back to her own car. "Hmm. Only 10:15," she thought, "Might have to actually go to work." Gina worked primarily from home, but she never let Jim know that. With a laptop and a cell phone she could work virtually anywhere. She'd started seeing Patricia about three months ago. First it was awkward fingerings in the copy room, then trading panties in the women's room. They kept getting hotter and hotter for each other. Once, while pretending to be away at a conference, they'd picked up this cute little blond together and had way too much fun. Gina had never felt so sticky in her life.

Patricia loved to be dominated and Gina was happy to oblige. Just a few weeks ago they had a meeting with several important clients and some executive management. Gina ordered Patricia to wear vibrating panties. It was the least boring meeting they'd been to all year. The two constants were Patricia's twitching and Gina's smirking. Afterward Patricia dragged Gina to a photo booth, went down on her, and kept adding quarters.

"I wonder what happened to those?" Gina wondered. She started her car and drove to the nearest diner.

__________________________________________ Robert heard keys in the door. There were only two people who had keys to his apartment and he was other one. He leaned back in his leather chair. The door hung open and his mother, Patricia, stumbled in and stopped. Her clothes were disheveled and she looked drunk. He ran to her, "Are you all right? What happened? Were you attacked?" he asked quickly.

He wrapped his armed around her.

"I was attacked. In just, the waaaay I like." She replied, letting out a small giggle.

"Mom? What happened?" Robert asked, less worried, but still curious.

"Had a date. Excuse me. Had a meeting that went very, very, very well." She said. Robert knew better than to ask. She'd been seeing someone for the past several months. He was pretty sure it wasn't a man. Trying to imagine his mother with another woman wasn't difficult. His father had left before he was born and no other men had ever been in her life. And it was kind of hot. If she wasn't his mother he would've definitely tried to get inside that skirt. He had secretly masturbated about her when her first learned how. He felt a little guilty about it but realized that it was merely a human nature.

"You ok?" he queried, one last time to be sure.

"Yes. I'm fine. But I need three things right now. Are you busy? Studying? Entertaining?" she asked in quick succession.

"Nope, just relaxing. What can I get you?"

"A hot shower and a robe. Then I will talk to you about the third thing." She answered, peering deep into his brown eyes.

Robert prepared everything. He didn't have class until 4:30 and it was barely noon. Patricia took her time in the shower. She washed every part of herself and rubbed her neck tenderly. Damn, those seats are uncomfortable, she thought. She leaned both her hands against the front of the shower and let the water run over her head. Looking down she knew what she wanted. Her vision left her eyes as her thoughts took over. She wrestled with her conscience and the voices of alleged reason. As she got older she realized that what she wanted should not be denied her. Her lust rose up in her belly and overwhelmed her heart. To satiate her demon, which had always plagued her, no matter where it strayed, she followed.

She turned off the water and gathered herself in the terrycloth bathrobe. Robert was standing at the end of the hall.

"And the third thing?" Robert asked.

"Be a dear and go lay down for me. Just close your eyes and lay down." She said "And where are the box of winter gloves and such?"

"Uh, hall closet, top shelf," he answered, "Go lay down? Ohh...kayyy." Robert did as he was told.

His mother came in a few minutes later carrying a few scarves.

"Give me your hands, Robert." She said in a low voice.

He obeyed. Eyes closed. Patricia tied his hands with one of the scarves.

"Do you trust me, Robert?" she asked.

"Yes, mom. Of course." He replied, clearing his throat.

She took his bound hands and with another scarf tied them to the bed post. She began to undo his pants. Robert began to struggle, "Wait! What are you doing?!"

Patricia dragged his pants down to his knees so he couldn't bend them and straddled his legs. His penis lay there in the beam of sunlight leaping from the unclosed drapes. The smallest of sinister smiles crossed Patricia's lips. Robert cringed a little as his mother's white teeth grew brighter in the sunlight her eyes still shadowed by the curtains. She picked up a knife off the floor.

"Mom! Mom! Mom! What are you doing?"

j_w
j_w
73 Followers