Julia's Discovery Ch. 08

Story Info
A middle aged widow enters her deceased husband's sanctum.
3.9k words
4.72
28.9k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They finished the champagne, taking their time, Julia needed to after one of the strongest orgasms she had ever experienced, and in public too. The thought equally thrilled and shocked her.

'So what do you think of the Duo Zinger?' Jane said after Julia had caught her breath.

'Incredible, really amazing, there aren't words to describe it. That was so outrageous, making me cum like that in here! Do you think he noticed anything?' She tilted her head in the direction of the barman who was attending to a party of four who had seated themselves at a table near the entrance.

'Shouldn't think so, and what if he did?'

'He gave me a really strange look when I came back from the loo.'

In the toilet, legs still shaking slightly, Julia had lifted her skirt and pushed her knickers down to her knees. The gusset of the pale pink underwear looked as though someone had spilt a thick banana milk shake into them. She sat on the toilet and extracted the sex toy; it too was drenched with her creamy secretions. For a minute or so she sat examining the glistening object, fascinated by its shape and purpose. Then she brought it to her mouth and licked it clean. She relieved herself and after dabbing her fanny dry she took a handful of tissues and mopped up the love-juice in her knickers as best she could before standing and pulling them back up. Then she rinsed the toy under the tap and dried it with further tissues before putting it into her bag, flushing the toilet and re-emerging into the bar.

'Don't worry about him, relax.' Jane smiled conspiratorially.

'I am relaxed – now, phew!' She lifted her glass and smiled back at Jane.

'So what do you think, about this evening?'

'Clair?' She pulled a packet of cigarettes from her bag.

'Yes, would you like to meet her?' Jane said inquisitively.

'What's she like, apart from being as mad as a box of frogs?'

'She's nice, really lovely, and full of energy, witty, a lot of fun. She's in advertising of some sort and it suits her. She's very sexy'

'Have you told her about me?' Julia said, lighting her cigarette.

'A little, she knows of you of course because of Robert, I did say that I had met you but nothing more.'

'So she doesn't know that we...'

Jane shook her head. 'No, I didn't think it appropriate yet.'

'What did you tell her?'

'I said that I had met you at Wiley's, and that you wanted to talk about Robert and that we had lunch and talked.'

'What did she say?'

'She was all ears.' Jane laughed. 'I told her that I liked you and that we might become friends. That's it, except when she rang this morning I told her I was having supper with you and she asked if she could come too.'

'I see.'

'So I told her that I would have to ask you.' Jane swirled her champagne in the flute.

'Is she expecting anything to happen?'

'I don't think so, mind you, if anything were to take place she'd be in like Flynn!'

Julia took a long sip and crossed her legs. 'I need a moment to think.' She stubbed out her cigarette and reached for the bottle in the cooler. 'So it would be just a drink and supper?'

'Yes, if that's what you'd like.'

'I was rather hoping that we might try out my new toys tonight.' Julia smiled softly.

'Claire wouldn't object – or we could wait until later.'

Julia sat and thought for a few moments, turning the cigarette lighter in her fingers. 'You'd like a threesome wouldn't you?' she said at last.

'Yes, to be honest, and I think you would enjoy it too, but you don't have to do anything if you don't want to I promise.'

Julia had to admit to herself that she was intrigued; she had come so far in just a few days, from being almost a-sexual to nearly a lesbian slut. The thought of having sex with Jane and another woman was disturbingly attractive, and Jane had given her an out if she couldn't go through with it, and she trusted her. 'Why not give her a call then.' She smiled, a frisson running through her.

'You sure?'

'Yes, I'm sure, but would it be ok if I were to give you the nod, so to speak, if I were up for anything?'

'Of course, you don't have to do anything you don't want to.' Jane answered softly as she reached for her mobile.

They went to Smith and Son and bought three cooked lobsters, some salads, and a punnet of wild strawberries and a tub of Devon clotted cream, and argued once again at the till as to whom was going to pay, Julia conceding at last that it was Jane's dinner party after all, as she was trying to negotiate splitting the bill.

At three 'o clock they parted agreeing to meet at seven, Julia wishing to shower and change, she very much wanted clean underwear, her sex juices were beginning to congeal, and because she had shaved she was aware that her labia was sticking to the gusset of her knickers. 'Do you mind taking my toys?' Julia said as Jane bundled into a cab with the rest of the shopping.

Julia showered and took her time over dressing, choosing a suspender belt in peach silk trimmed with cream lace and matching French knickers and bra, and pale sheer seamed stockings with white lace tops over which she put on an ankle length silk shift of a very pale azure that buttoned down the front from her cleavage to just below the waist. The effect, elegant though it was, she thought for a panicky moment, was perhaps a little too obviously boudoir. She thought about changing into something more 'decent', was the word that came to mind, and then she looked again into the mirror; she looked good and she felt sexy. At six thirty the telephone rang and it was the cab company letting her know that her taxi was outside. Grabbing two bottles of champagne from the fridge, she gathered her keys and purse and closed the door behind her.

'Wow!' Jane said, welcoming her with a kiss. 'You look stunning!' She stood back and looked Julia up and down; 'really beautiful.'

'You look pretty good yourself,' Julia answered, stepping in to return the kiss. Jane was wearing a simple knee length dress of fine caramel linen with a pair of bronze strappy sandals with kitten heels that showed off her bare shapely legs to advantage.

'Come on in, Claire's not here yet, what would you like to drink?' She ushered Julia into the sitting room.

'Wouldn't mind a gin and tonic, stiff one, to steady my nerves.'

'Don't be silly, she won't eat you!' Jane started to giggle immediately the words were out of her mouth.'

'Oh, I was rather hoping she would!' Julia retorted, joining in the laughter.

'Julia – really!' Jane feigned disapproval, 'gin and tonic it is, shall we have it outside?'

Julia sat in the garden watching the sun as it dipped slowly, casting long shadows across the lawn. Jane came out with the drinks, the ice rattling in the tumblers. 'There you go, if you want more tonic let me know.'

The drink was almost pure alcohol, Julia felt it warming and relaxing her. She looked across at Jane who was regarding her with an affectionate expression in her eyes. 'I'm glad I'm here,' she said, raising her glass.

'So am I,' answered Jane, raising her glass and placing her hand on Julia's thigh.

Julia was hoping to talk about what might happen, to have a plan whereby she would signal an interest or indicate that she wasn't interested or prepared but it was then that the doorbell rang and her heart fluttered. Jane stood up and smiled, 'We'll have a lovely evening, and everything is up to you.' She bent down to kiss Julia on the forehead and went inside. Julia took a large mouthful of the gin and hardly any tonic.

Claire was slender, dressed in a designer blue denim short skirt with an open turquoise silk shirt that was tied at the waist, revealing a pale cream lace bra, discernable in the plunging neckline. She had long shapely legs that finished with a casual but expensive looking pair of blue wedge heeled sandals that tied at her ankles. Her shoulder length hair was of a soft copper that set off her high cheekbones and extraordinarily grey blue eyes.

'Julia, Claire, Claire Julia,' Jane announced as they came through the French windows. Julia started to get out of her seat but Claire motioned that she should remain seated and bending down kissed her on both cheeks. 'Don't get up, lovely to see you, Jane has told me a bit about you.'

'We're having stiffy's before din's,' said Jane, what do you fancy?'

'Good idea,' said Claire, 'vodka tonic if you've got, not too strong though, I had a couple with Anne earlier and I want to last the evening.' She sat in the third Lloyd Loom chair that Jane had placed at the table. 'Do you mind if I nick one of your ciggies, I left mine in the sitting room.' She leaned in, resting her elbows on the table. Julia's heart was still skipping beats.

'Please do,' Julia opened the packet and offered them to Claire.

'Been a bit of a day, got a shoot next week and as usual the client is changing their mind on just about everything when we thought everything was just about agreed.'

Julia felt her hand trembling as she lit her lighter and held it out to Claire. Claire cupped her hands in Julia's to steady it and their eyes met as the cigarette was lit. 'Anyway, had a bit of a liquid lunch with Anne, client producer, she's all right, known her a while and we get along fine, she needed me to steady her nerves really, hold her hand, just the usual advertising bullshit in the end.'

Jane joined them with Claire's drink and placed it on the table.

'What's the product?' Julia asked, genuinely interested.

'Fucking hair spray, you'd think it was important, but they're jumping up and down, 'Is the model right, we really wanted Kate! I mean, they've got Annalie who's been THE face of all the mag's for the past six months for Christ's sake! And then it's 'are you convinced that it should be shot in Ireland, I mean, it was their bloody choice! Anyway, it's good to get away from all that.'

'But you love it!' Jane said, 'You wouldn't want to change it for the world.'

'M,mm, not so sure sometimes – but I've got an impoverished boyfriend to keep remember.' Claire picked up her glass and drank. 'Oh, lovely, that's just what I needed.'

They both laughed and Julia smiled at the reference to the sensitive bus driver with a creative side.

'So,' said Jane to Claire, 'Are you keeping him on?'

'Suppose so, he is nice really, but there are times when I wish he'd either stop driving his bus between Clerkenwell and fucking Victoria station, or saying 'I'm knackered and into chapter thirteen,' when I'm in need of a bit of pampering and a decent shag!'

'I think you should hold in there girl,' Jane said lighting a cigarette, 'I smell success with that one. And, he is so much more appropriate than all of the married account execs that you have so far encountered.'

'Yeah, but there was Brian,' Claire looked across to Julia and held her hands two feet apart. 'Thoroughly married, really naughty and hung like a donkey – I liked him!'

Julia listened to the banter, not expecting the chat to be largely about men but she somehow found it reassuring, all girls together.

'Ok you two,' said Jane, 'I've got lobster salad, already done, and a really nice Chablis, what do you think, inside or out?'

'Whatever,' answered Claire, 'it's nice out here, what do you reckon Jules?'

'Do you need a hand,' Julia asked, prepared to help out in the kitchen. 'No, stay where you are, both of you, you're my guests and for once I'm going to be a good hostess.'

Clare smiled warmly at Julia, 'I adore that dress, where did you get it – Tamara's?'

'Yes, I did actually,' Julia replied, 'Do you shop there?'

'Sometimes, when I'm looking for something diaphanously sexy like that.'

'Thank you, I nearly didn't wear it, it's a bit bedroom isn't it?' Julia felt her face flushing.

'Excuse me for a moment, I've got to get my bag, can't go on smoking all your cigarettes.'

Once inside Claire popped her head round the kitchen door. 'She's gorgeous Jane; you didn't say she was anything like that! Gosh, I wouldn't mind getting into her pants!'

Jane waved her away with the flick of her hand. 'Go and talk to her.'

Julia sipped at the last of her gin and tonic watching the fingers of sunlight as they shone through the trees, dappling the lawn in a golden pattern. She thought of the possibilities of the evening ahead and what might happen. She shivered, not from cold but the thrill that ran through her. Claire was indeed sexy and seemed so nice. She allowed the thought of sex between the three of them to re-enter her mind although the images were a bit jumbled. She felt herself getting wet, and it was a delicious, unnerving experience.

When Claire returned to the garden she noticed that Julia had finished her drink. 'Do you need a top up?' She placed a hand gently on Julia's bare shoulder.

'No, I'm fine, there'll be the wine soon.' Claire kept her hand where it was for a few moments and then slowly drew it away, her fingers stroking Julia's soft skin. Julia's heart skipped a beat.

Jane arrived with the Chablis and an ice bucket. 'Can you open it Claire, while I bring the lobster, just got to add the last touches, won't be long.'

Claire uncorked the wine and splashed some into Julia's and her own glass. 'Cheers,' she sipped at the wine, 'M,mm that's delicious, that won't last long.' Her eyes held Julia's in a long gaze.

Jane appeared and served the lobster, to 'ooh's and 'aahs' from both Claire and Julia. Claire poured her some wine. 'Beautiful chab's Janey,' she smiled

'There's plenty in the fridge, but don't forget we're having bubbles with the wild strawberries.'

'So what did you get up to today while I was working Jane?' Claire asked as she tucked into the lobster.

'Oh, did a bit of shopping and sorted out the supper didn't we.' She smiled conspiratorially at Julia.

'Well, do tell, you obviously went to Smith's for this, did you go to Tamara's for Julia's dress?'

'No, I've had the dress a while, first time out though.' Julia said, 'We had some lunch at Maxim's and then Jane took me to Intimates.'

Claire was riveted, she looked wide eyed at Jane and then back to Julia. 'That's interesting,' she said at last.

Jane smiled warmly at Julia; she was genuinely impressed with her courage.

'It was very instructive.' Julia added. 'I think you know about Robert and everything,' Julia continued, addressing Claire. Claire nodded but didn't say anything. 'Well, I spent most of my life with him almost oblivious to a sex life. There I was, blithely going along keeping, I thought, everyone happy because that was my job, duty even. But after he died, I came to realise that I had probably let him down in so many ways. We had infrequent sex, which I really regret now, but at least he found Jane, and I'm glad he did.'

There was silence for a few moments and then Claire said, 'How did you find out?'

'His computer, I was just going to throw it out but then I got curious, he seemed to spend all of the time in the study when he was at home, late into the night. At first I imagined it to be business things, but it was more of course, because of my neglect. I'd never have known of course unless my daughter, Elise, insisted on my becoming computer literate when she took a job in New York.'

'Fuck,' Claire said.

'Jane has shown me so much.' She smiled at her, and nodded.

Jane pulled the bottle out of the cooler to find there was only a little wine left. 'Be right back,' she said and disappeared inside.

'That was so brave of you,' Claire said simply after a minute of silence.

'Not really,' Julia replied, changing her expression from one of introspection to a warm smile. 'It's time I changed from all that.'

Jane returned with another bottle of Chablis. 'It's been a bit of a day!' She filled the glasses and sat down. Claire leaned into her and kissed her lingeringly on the lips, but she was looking at Julia as she did so. Jane drew back and said, 'Well!'

'Did you like Intimates?' Claire said to Julia.

'Spent a small fortune, Jane made me come with one she bought me in Maxim's. The toys are here.' She was aware of her nipples, now firm and erect, and the damp insistent tingling between her legs.

'Can I see?' Claire said with a cheeky look.

Julia glanced across at Jane and coolly, almost imperceptibly raised her eyebrow.

'Shall we go inside,' Jane said, picking up the wine cooler, 'bring your glasses.'

They abandoned the remains of the food and went indoors, Claire catching Julia's hand and stopping her in the French windows. She drew her to her and kissed her, Julia's lips parted and allowed Claire's tongue to search out her own. She felt Claire's hand on her buttocks and then over her breasts as her tongue probed deeper. Jane watched and then started to undress, struggling out of her clothes. Wearing just her knickers she joined them, wrapping her arms around their shoulders, she kissed Julia passionately, and then turned to Claire. Julia felt a hand between her legs, she didn't know to whom it belonged and neither did she care, it had somehow insinuated its way through the folds of her dress and was now pressing on her pubic mound, fingers pressing into her, through her knickers.

'Let's go upstairs,' Jane said breathlessly.

'Where are the toys?' Julia asked.

'They're up there.'

They had abandoned their glasses but Jane grabbed the newly opened bottle, carrying it with her. In a blur they were in the bedroom, Claire was unzipping her skirt which fell to the floor and then she was untying her shirt, all that she had on now was her bra and a pretty lace thong.

Jane kissed Julia and whispered, 'Do you trust me?' Julia nodded, now having given herself up to anything that would ensue. 'Let's get you undressed,' she said kissing her again. Julia felt both of their fingers as they unbuttoned her and moments later she was naked, Jane unclipping her bra and Claire pulling her knickers down.

'Lie on the bed.' Jane instructed, and Julia did as she was bid, arms passively by her side.

Jane opened the wardrobe and quickly produced a padded satin eye mask. 'Put this on.' Julia covered her eyes and sank back down onto the bed.

'Help me tie her.' She heard Jane say in the darkness. She wanted to protest but the words didn't come. She felt her wrists being bound and then her ankles and then she was stretched in a star shape as they fastened her wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed.

'Lift up,' she heard one of them say, and she arched her back and felt a pillow being positioned under her buttocks.

'Lube her fanny!' Julia felt fingers stretching her sex open.

'No need, she's dripping.' She heard Claire say, 'and I've got to taste it!' Claire climbed onto the bed and went down between Julia's legs, licking at the fluid seeping from Julia's cunt. Julia felt a shock wave, but the fact that she was tied prevented her legs from coming together. Claire stretched her labia wide, probing deeply with her tongue, and then licked along her soaking slit and up to her clitoris. Julia jerked again as she felt fingers invading her love-tube and the velvet circling motions around her clitoris.

'Unnhh!' Julia heard Claire gasp. Jane was behind her, finger fucking her as she licked Julia out.

'Put this inside her,' Jane said, and then Julia felt something sliding easily into her wet vaginal canal. 'Oh Fuck! Julia gasped. Whatever it was it was filling her cunt, and then she felt a tongue again licking between her thighs and around her vulva and then moving in a darting way over and around her clit.

'Stop for a moment,' Jane said to Claire, 'let's cool things down a bit.' She reached for the bottle of wine and took a swig and then offered it to Claire who also drank. 'Julia darling, would you like some wine?'

'Oh, yes, why not! Please, can you take the blindfold off, I want to see.'

Jane removed the mask, and Julia looked down to see the double ended dildo protruding from her fanny. Claire offered the neck of the bottle to her lips and poured a small amount of the cold liquid into her mouth. Jane bent down and sucked her left nipple and then having given the bottle back to Jane, Claire held the dildo and pumped it slowly back and forth. 'You really are so fucking hot.' She said.

12