Julia's Fling

Story Info
A sexually liberated married woman pushes the envelope.
3.5k words
3.54
65.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
si81
si81
2 Followers

Julia had been living a double life for almost a year. What was supposed to be a brief extramarital affair with Ian had mushroomed into an intense liberation of sorts, a voyage of sexual discovery.

Ian was everything Julia's husband Steve wasn't. Fit, confident and successful. At 28 he was six years her junior, a two-time Olympic medalist in the triathlon. She liked how he was recognizable enough to be asked for an occasional autograph and bypass lines at clubs, but not famous enough to be constantly harassed.

Julia had considered cheating long before she met Ian. But circumstances with her husband had pushed her over the edge. A victim of the economy, Steve had been laid off in late 2009 and resorted to laziness. As he stayed home collecting unemployment insurance and gaining weight, a tension developed as Julia became sole breadwinner for themselves and their seven-year-old son. She soon felt burdened by him; while her $85,000 salary as a media sales rep was impressive, it wasn't enough to keep up the lifestyle they were accustomed to.

That's when the perfect storm in the form of Ian walked into her life. They met at an industry function and were attracted to each other right away. When Ian discovered that Julia had been a volleyball player in college, he asked her to join his rec-league beach team. Over the course of two months, their flirting intensified.

Julia could feel herself slipping, but while she knew it was wrong, she cared less and less each day. She knew that if she had met Ian when she were single, she would have fucked him the first night.

He was exactly her type: Six-foot-three with a lean, chiseled 170-pound frame. Watching him play beach volleyball with no shirt on made her whole body water. Cocky and carefree, he was tattooed all over - Chinese characters on one bicep, barbed wire on another; a sun surrounding his pierced navel. Julia had had a thing for musicians since high school, and by no accident Ian played guitar in a band, trading on his minor celebrity to bank gigs at bars.

What got her the most however was his bold confidence. She was taken aback — yet so turned on — at how he was forward enough to ask her out even though he knew she was married. Once when Steve insisted on coming to one of Julia's volleyball games, she was visibly perturbed by his presence. Ian knew upon seeing Steve that it was only a matter of time before he bedded Julia, and afterwards he texted her "I hope ur not 2 bored with him."

Things reached a crescendo the following Sunday, Julia and Ian agreed to meet after Ian's soccer game with some friends. Julia arrived at the park early, parking her Jeep Liberty on the street alongside the soccer field. Getting a glimpse of Ian in action, she realized it was even more of a turn-on seeing him play soccer than volleyball. Shirtless again, he dominated everyone, scoring two goals just in the time she was there. Her pussy was soon wet thinking about what was imminent, but at the same time she had ostensibly told herself she was just meeting him "for drinks."

That quickly went out the window when they talked. Ian conveniently would have to go home and change. Julia was suddenly nervous, but one of Ian's teammates begged him for a ride home. When Ian informed him he was riding with Julia, she offered to drop him off, knowing it would help neutralize the initial tension.

After dropping him off near Ian's condo, they parked on a side street. Julia's mind was moving at 100 miles an hour, but Ian was cool and smooth as they walked to his place. When they entered, she was immediately taken aback by it. There were 17-foot ceilings and a glass wall that opened up onto a large patio with a breathtaking view of the city. On the near side was a loft with the bedroom, which opened to below.

"This is beautiful," she said.

"Do you want something to drink?" Ian asked.

"No, thanks," she replied, turning to him. "I'm not thirsty."

Ian moved in kissed her. For an instant she resisted, but was soon kissing him back hard, their tongues twirling. Julia began tugging at Ian's soccer attire, pulling off his jersey and then pulling down his shorts.

Dropping to her knees, she pulled his rapidly swelling cock from his briefs and began stroking it. Erect and pointing upwards, he was almost ten inches long. "O my god, I knew you'd be huge," she said, taking the tip in her mouth and working it with her lips.

"I can't wait to fuck you with it," Ian said, running his hand through her long, red hair. As she sucked away, fighting gagging, Julia's head was spinning. She needed to feel his long cock inside her, and now.

Pulling away before he could come, she gasped "Fuck me. Fuck me right now you fucking hot stud!"

Ian led her to the sofa and laid her on her back. Her nipples were rock hard, raising like red corks from her thin, freckled frame. His fingers opened a flow of juices before he slowly began sliding his rigid column into her. Julia's pussy violently contracted as he gradually fit himself inside, fucking her with slow, languid strokes.

Her eyes glazed over as she came over and over again. Julia's moans increased with each thrust. She realized she hadn't been fucked like this in years, and Ian's clean-shaven pubic area added to the feeling.

Suddenly she felt the need to ride him, and they switched positions. Her moans reached the verge of pain as she slowly impaled herself onto his cock. For perhaps the first time in her life, she was completely filled. As she increased her pace, Ian rubbed her clit with his thumb. She arched her back and looked skyward as her hair and pert tits quickened their bounce.

Ian was still fighting to save his first load, and he needed to come soon. Sitting up and moving her onto the floor, he raised himself onto his hands and toes with her legs wrapped around his back. He began fucking her jackhammer-style, and while it was uncomfortable on Julia's back, her pussy and ass were suspended in mid-air; all she she could feel was Ian's cock as he pounded her into ecstasy. Screaming his name, she came hard one last time, bucking up into him to feel every last inch of his manhood.

"O fuck I'm gonna come!" Ian exclaimed as he pulled out and came all over Julia's stomach and tits. Her skin turned a bright shade of pink and she began rubbing his warm essence all over her body. Their juices had pooled on the hardwood floor beneath them, but they collapsed in it in silence.

Julia got up and asked to take a shower. As she washed Ian's semen from her torso 10 minutes later, he entered the bathroom. He was ready to go once more, and they fucked again, standing in the shower and again on the bathroom floor. By the time she left, Julia felt sort of awkward. She responded coolly to Ian's goodbye kiss.

On the drive home, she wrestled with what she had done. She felt guilty, but moreso felt dirty. She resolved that it while it was mind-blowing sex, it was a one-time fling and she wouldn't see Ian again. Unfortunately, that proved easier said than done. Two days later, on Tuesday, Ian texted her. "Sunday was a lot of fun. I'd like 2 do more of that," it read.

She didn't respond.

Within minutes however, Julia found herself having flashbacks to Sunday. It had been so hot, and she hadn't felt like that since before she met Steve. That night she went home to find Steve passed out in front of the TV, his mantits hanging over the side of the couch.

The next day, she had a particularly stressful day at work. She found herself again thinking about Sunday, and on a whim decided to text Ian back. After all, he only lived a few minutes from her office.

"I'd love to see you again" he responded.

Four hours later, they were fucking. This time Ian did her doggy-style in his loft bedroom as she looked at the city skyline, again feeling every inch of his huge cock. And again, she went home feeling sort of guilty. This time though, she knew she was going to fuck Ian again. On Thursday, as her husband watched TV and her young son played video games, she locked herself in the washroom and took a bath, shaving her pussy bald. Feeling Ian shaved had felt so good, she was curious as to how it would feel with her fully shaved as well.

On Friday afternoon, Julia and some co-workers headed out for drinks. She secretly hoped to hook up with Ian later, and she texted him. She was happy to find out he was at a nearby club. Escaping from her colleagues, she walked there and was aroused when the bouncer waved her past the line because Ian had given him a heads-up. In a booth with free vodka, the two of them and his several of his friends got drunk. She was shocked however when she looked at her watch and it was 12:45 am. Checking her BlackBerry, she realized she had absentmindedly ignored five calls from Steve.

She was suddenly panicked about what Steve would be thinking. Telling Ian of her conundrum, he introduced her to the club's owner, who showed her to the much quieter upstairs office where she could call her husband. Lying through her teeth, she apologized to Steve said told him she'd been trapped in a dinner meeting with a client and after a few glasses of wine, was going to stay downtown at her friend Vanessa's place. To her surprise, Steve was understanding and told her to be safe.

Julia and Ian began making out in the taxi on the way to his house. "I have something to show you," she told him. When they got to his place she took off her skirt to reveal her clean-shaven pussy.

"This is going to make fucking you even better," Ian said before eating her pussy. She cooed with delight before he fucked her, his cock losing no rigidity because of the alcohol.

In the following weeks, Julia became more and more engrossed in her infidelity. She and Ian traded increasingly dirty sexts every day. One afternoon she texted him "Am hungry 4 cock." Ian didn't respond until the next night, after Julia had met Steve and her son downtown after work for a baseball game. Ian replied with an iPhone picture of his erect penis, and Julia got hot. Looking around and realizing she was bored to death in the second inning of this ballgame, she turned around and lied to Steve, telling him she had to go back to work for an emergency meeting because a major deal was about to fall though.

"It's 8 at night though," Steve pleaded.

"This client is really important," she said.

Julia had the ability to get away with it because her Jeep was downtown, and they had driven separately. She then drove straight to Ian's place.

"Baseball fucking sucks, doesn't it?" he said as he greeted her.

"Yeah, I'd rather watch you play soccer," Julia responded before they fucked over and over again.

Another time, she told Steve she was going to the gym, but instead went to watch Ian play guitar with his band at a bar. After the set, Ian took her downstairs into a storage room and fucked her over a keg.

Julia felt she was losing control a little bit. When Ian periodically went off to compete in triathlons, she would find highlights the only place she knew she could — the Internet — and masturbate watching footage of him run, bike and swim. She knew she was pushing the envelope, but she still felt bad for Steve. One night after initiating sex with him however, she realized what a night-and-day difference it was. Steve was fat and had no energy; his much smaller penis seemed flaccid inside her. Plus she was sick of listening to him complain about his career problems.

Ian on the other hand was cocksure — and physically there was no contest. He was a lithe machine with a big, hard manhood, able to fuck over and over again — just like he did the five times after the baseball game.

The only person Julia had told about her adultery was her aforementioned friend Vanessa. If there was one person who could be trusted on that level, it was her. Vanessa hated Steve, and had urged Julia to either cheat on or flat-out leave him many times before. Vanessa thought Steve was a meek loser, and while Julia somewhat agreed, she had rejected those urgings in the past. Yet when Julia broke the news of Ian, an excited Vanessa screamed and hugged her. Then, when she Googled Ian, she really got excited.

"You've got a hot famous guy!" she exclaimed. "Can I have some?" she asked, only half-joking. A little younger than Julia, Vanessa was a freer spirit who dabbled in bisexuality. One night a few years prior, she and Julia had got messed up on pot and wine and made out for a while. Julia had pulled back, but it was clear Vanessa would have gone the distance. She also juggled an array of men, committed to none.

One night, Julia took Vanessa to see Ian's band play. Vanessa hooked up with their drummer Gil and the four of them went back to Ian's place. Gil and Vanessa fucked downstairs as Ian gave it to Julia upstairs. The quartet of groans echoed off the high ceilings, audible to all. The next day on the way home, Vanessa came right out and asked Julia if she could have a three-way with her and Ian. "He's so hot and I know he has a big dick, can you share him with me?" she begged.

As evidence of Julia's loosening morals, she agreed without much of a second thought. She had always had a curious side with Vanessa, after all. Just days later as she sucked Ian's cock, she put forward the idea.

"Let's do it," he said.

The following weekend the three of them got together at Ian's place. Although awkward and uncomfortable at first, Julia and Vanessa began making out, and Ian soon joined in by sucking on Julia's tits. Vanessa wasted no time on getting to her prized possession: Ian's cock. Lying underneath them, she sucked him off while Julia sat on his face. Julia then turned around and began eating Vanessa's pussy while Ian fucked Julia from behind.

Later, Julia asked Ian to fuck Vanessa solo. As they went at it on the sofa, Julia went upstairs to the loft and watched from above, rubbing her clit and fingering herself. His slim body was built for fucking, she thought, as he pounded Vanessa.

It dawned on her that she liked watching Ian fuck as much as she liked being fucked by him. She wasn't stupid — she knew he was a player who fucked other girls regularly. On some level it turned her on to know that he could fuck almost any woman he wanted, and while part of her feared the fact he was always doing her bareback, her irresponsible addiction to him seemed too much to overcome.

The threesome had led Julia to begin thinking about group sex and orgies. The idea had always turned her on, and not surprisingly when she mentioned it to Ian, he told her he was experienced with them. Because he was somewhat prominent, he knew of a private gathering he had been to a few times. Most of the people there were acquaintances of his, a moneyed party crew in their 20s and 30s. "But no ugly fat people," he said.

Julia was excited about the idea, and urged Ian to take her. Luckily for her, it was sort of half-scheduled for a weekend where Steve would be taking their son to a Little League baseball tournament out of town.

On that Saturday night, Julia and Ian met up with some of his friends at a club. They had a VIP booth with bottle service, and as the night went on, they got drunk. Julia realized that everyone she was with was at least five years younger than her, but she felt invigorated nonetheless. After all, she was a hot redhead who at 36, could pass for 28. She found that dancing and drinking with other female friends of Ian's was the best way to get in the mood.

Afterwards, three groups of them took taxis to a condo high-rise. When they got to the apartment, Julia was wild-eyed. There were about a dozen gorgeous people, hanging out with music playing. Some of them were sniffing cocaine, including one topless woman on a sofa. Behind her was an incredible view of the city. More people gradually arrived, until there were about 30 people there.

A few couples began making out, but it really started when the music turned up and the topless girl went and joined in with a couple. Soon clothes were coming off and people were moving onto the floor. Julia and Ian began making out, but suddenly a hot brunette reached over from next to them and began stroking Julia's pussy through her jeans. Ian pulled her clothes off as the other girl began eating her pussy. Her tongue was incredible, Julia thought, and she lost track of Ian. When she looked up after a few minutes, he was fucking a statuesque black girl, doggy-style, on the floor.

She slid over and began rubbing the girl's tits from below, entranced by the contrast of her white hand and Ian's white cock on her dark black skin. The woman dropped down and started kissing Julia, while Ian pulled his cock out of her and entered Julia. He then fucked her as he fingered the other woman's pussy and ass.

The black woman soon came, dripping her juices onto Julia's torso. Julia rolled her head sideways and took in the scene: Dozens of good-looking people fucking, writhing in ecstasy. Above the music, intermittent moans pierced the air. It was hedonism personified.

Julia came again and again. Later, she fucked a stranger who was nearby — similar in her tastes to Ian's type: Lean, tattooed and well-hung. He fucked her good, and to add to the ecstasy she watched Ian fuck the previous brunette. Finally, at close to 6 am, they left.

In the near-year that they had been having an affair, Julia and Ian were showing no sign of slowing down. Whereas she had been just a career-woman wife and mother before, she now had a secretive, deeply sexual side. She had considered leaving Steve, but she knew it would devastate him, even if she hated him for the financial situation. She didn't love Ian, and in her mind she wouldn't jeopardize her family for him anyways. He was just an incredible fuck, and that's really all she wanted. The illicitness was just an added thrill.

As Julia and Steve's wedding anniversary passed unnoticed to her, she was at Ian's house. Lately she had been on an anal kick, and after Ian fucked her in the ass that afternoon he asked her if she was into bukkake. By now Julia was willing to try anything, and they had discussed doing a five-way with three of his soccer teammates.

"Sure," she said.

Two weeks later, Ian's teammates gathered at his place with Julia. After some drinks and a joint, she got up and began making out with Ian in front of the other guys in the kitchen, just by the door. Dropping to her knees, she pulled down his jeans and took his cock in her mouth. The other guys joined in a circle, pulling down their pants and stroking their cocks.

Fitzroy was the only black guy there, and Julia had her eye on him most of the evening. Pulling away from Ian, she took his cock into her mouth as the others beat their meat. Ian quickened his pace, turned on by what he was seeing. The other guys did too. In stages, they began ejaculating. The first guy came in just a dribble. Another came on Julia's cheek. Ian shot an arc of cum high in the air that landed in her hair. Fitzroy let out a groan and pulled out, blowing all over her face.

Suddenly, a loud bang cracked ruined the mood. Startled, the four guys jumped, looked towards the door and saw that it was loosening from its hinges. Stunned but puzzled, Julia remained on her knees on the floor, her face covered in semen.

With another bang, the door flew open violently.

There stood Steve, red-eyed holding a baseball bat.

si81
si81
2 Followers