Julia's Huge Tits

Story Info
A bound and blindfolded farewell fondle.
2.7k words
4.32
83.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you still doing here?"

It was a hot afternoon, and some folks from the parish had just finished helping me pack my belongings for the move. I'd been their pastor for several years, but it was time to move on. Julia was a chubby girl in her mid 20's, and for some reason hadn't left with everyone else. She was active in the youth group since I got there eight years ago, but was a disappointment as we tried to make her a leader after her graduation. Well intentioned, definitely, but still acted like a High School kid and had very little responsibility for fulfilling her commitments. After she backed out of yet another youth group meeting at the last minute without a good excuse, she was relieved of her duties.

She'd come to help me pack and did a fair job of helping everyone. I really didn't expect her, there were several other folks I saw much more often who came back to help, but she was there in a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops. She'd also taken a two hour lunch break without warning. No matter to me anymore, I was going and she wasn't. I don't know what she planned to do with the rest of her life, she still lived with her parents, was going to a local juco, but really didn't articulate much of a plan going forward. A tall girl of almost six feet, she had only a couple of attractive qualities: her light blue eyes were stuff dreams were made of, and her fat tits hung far enough over her belly to be mouth watering. On the rare occasions she dressed up, she looked wonderful.

Everyone else was gone, my stuff was loaded and I only had enough clothes for the evening and tomorrow. Yet there she stood in the middle of my living room, framed by the patio door overlooking the church in the distance. "What are you still doing here?" I asked again.

"I dunno. We done?"

"Yes, I think so. Unless there's something else. . ."

She looked a bit confused, then looked at a corner of the ceiling. "Well, I think so."

I waited and after a moment prompted her. "Do tell."

Another pause, and she said: "I think you've been looking at my tits."

I shook my head. Where was this going? "Yes, among other things. I really think your eyes are spectacular, but that's neither here nor there. It doesn't matter what physical qualities I like or dislike. I'm leaving town tomorrow, and that's the end of our relationship as it stands now. And I'm sure I'm not the kind of guy you dream about."

This had to be true, because I'm in my late 50s and am a bit overweight. Grey hair has started to creep into my head and beard, and I've used absolutely no charm on anyone since I was ordained 12 years ago. I haven't even fantasized about a woman under 40 for years, my life would be complete if Rachel Hunter became my housekeeper. And Julia had said once the prospect of making out with an older man was creepy.

"Well, probably. An older man isn't what I normally fantasize about. NORMALLY."

What the hell did this mean? "I don't understand, Julia. We're done with the job and you're free to go. What's the hold up?"

Her lower lip started to quiver, and it was time to let up a little. I raised my hands in a question, and she sighed. "I don't know what to do."

"About what?"

"I want to, but I don't want to. I want to let you touch me, but then again. . ."

I shook my head, and sat down on the couch. "So I guess we play 20 questions. You have a fantasy about me, right?" She nodded her head eagerly, though still looking away. "What kind of fantasy are we talking about? Do you want to see a movie?" A definite shake no. "Do you want me to hold your hand or kiss you?" Another firm negative. "Do you want me to touch you?'

"Yes." Her voice was timid and almost inaudible.

"Willingly?'

"No."

Well, that changed things a little. "You don't seem to want to look at me. Should we wait for nightfall?"

"No, no. I gotta get home."

"And I need to rest up my last night in town before the move. Have a lot of unpacking to do tomorrow night at my destination. So you want to play some stupid game where I touch you, but where you're not entirely free and you don't want to look at what's going on. You're strange, Julia. How about a blindfold?"

"Yes." Holy cow, that was strange. All right, I had some handkerchiefs that weren't packed and a score of tea towels and bath towels that weren't making the trip. I took a look out my front door and didn't see any strange cars in sight, and Julia was parked at the church a quarter mile across the pasture. The only car parked parked by the church was hers, and she spent enough time there it wouldn't arouse suspicion. "You want me to blindfold you and maybe do some other stuff?"

"Yeah. I want you to do that." She trembled a little, but still avoided my eyes.

"Look me in the eyes," I commanded. She did so: they were a sea of longing and confusion. They were lovely enough to melt my heart if I let them. "I will ask you to do several things. You may say yes or no to any of them. When you say no, you may suggest something else in its place. Anytime you can tell me you want to stop and it's over, same for me. Good?"

"Good," she said, looking straight at me.

"No games. Say yes when you mean yes and no when you mean no. You all right with that?"

"Yes."

I went to the bedroom I was using and brought out a red handkerchief, which I folded into a strip and tied around her eyes. When it was in place, she relaxed noticeably. Going into the kitchen, I brought out a wooden chair and put it behind her. She started to sit, but I pushed her up. "Do you want me to touch you?"

"Yes, I do."

"Do you want me to touch your bare skin?"

"Yes, I want you to touch my bare skin."

"Are you willing to remove all your clothes?"

"No, I am not."

"Are you willing to remove any of your clothes?"

"I am willing to remove the clothes above my waist."

Now we were making progress. "You can start anytime you want."

She shook her head. "You can start anytime YOU want."

"All right. Put you arms straight up in the air." She complied immediately, and I took the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up carefully, taking care not to dislodge the blindfold. Her arms came down so I could pull it off. Standing there in her bra, her breasts seemed even huger than before, restrained in a formidable garment designed to take the strain. I could see the fastenings in the front. "May I unhook your bra?"

"Yes." I wasn't sure she'd let me do that, so I unhooked her and drew the garment back. She offered no resistance as it pulled away and let her humongous boobs flop free.

I looked around for some inspiration; they were way too low for me to play with considering my bad back. Spotting a TV tray in the corner, I said: "I want to put your breasts on a TV tray. May I do that?"

"Yes."

"Then I want to pick up your tits and hold them until I can bring that over." She obeyed me, gathering her massive jugs up and holding them for me. I moved the table underneath them and when I was satisfied instructed her to put them down. This was more manageable: they covered the table and the nipples stood off the end, perking beautifully. I couldn't wait. "I want to touch your skin now. May I?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I could still stop you."

Something else clicked. "Put your hands at your sides. I'm going to tie them to the chair."

"All right."

A couple of bath towels worked well and soon her hands were bound to the sides of the chair. She sat there, naked from the waist up, her breasts on display, helpless against anything I wanted to do to them. "I'm going to touch your skin now, and you can't stop me."

"Yes."

"So here it comes. I'm going to touch you whether you want me to or not."

"Yes."

I started with her shoulders, massaging the big muscles for a little to relax her, then tracing fingertips delicately over the skin. She obviously had little experience, because she sighed and began to shudder with the slightest touch of my hands. Her tan lines outlined a one piece, full figure swim suit, her arms, face and neck were brown as a berry, but the skin of her breasts and stomach was stark white. Standing behind her, I stroked her chest, working across the tan line, moving down ever gradually. Her head leaned back against my groin, which gave me ideas. Every pass farther down quickened her breathing, and I began to catch a faint aroma from her crotch.

I knew she was a virgin, and would probably stay that way. That's all right by me, I had hopes for fun short of that.

"Your nipples are hard, Julia. They want me, I can tell it. I'm going to touch them, and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Yes. There's no way I can stop you." Well, I didn't tie her down tight, and she knew that. She could get free easily if she wanted to.

My hands swooped down and found the areolae. Her nipples were huge, thick, about four inches across, and totally appealing. I played with the brown circles, the nipples erecting, the body shuddering, licking my fingers to make the sensations more intense. Her breathing got quicker and shallower, and after a while I pulled back to let her breathe normally. After she calmed down, I advanced on her brown jewels again, this time pinching them slightly and gently milking them. A series of moans came from her, then a gibbering in high pitches, her arms quivering against their restraints.

I was amazed that she began to buck and wobble, it was like she was having an orgasm already. So I kept my manipulation going relentlessly until she murmured for me to stop. Moving around, I brought up a chair and looked at her massive tits from in front, nipples erect before me, inviting, charming. Resisting temptation to touch her legs, I stroked one daintily with my index finger. "I want to do something new. Are you ready?"

She took a couple deep breaths through her nose and let them out. "Yes. What are you going to do?"

"Something you can't stop."

"Will it hurt?"

"No."

"All right."

Gingerly, I stuck my tongue out and touched her soft flesh, causing her to take a sharp breath through her nose. I licked her white goodness, coming close to her areola, but not quite. Then, I couldn't wait any longer, taking her whole nipple in my mouth and bathing it when my tongue. She gave a little cry and threw her head back, her mouth open and her tongue working as I sucked and licked her delightful nipple. Her breathing grew shallow again and just when I thought she was about to climax again, I stopped suddenly. She shook her head in confusion, then I attacked her other nipple with my mouth. She climbed the mountain again, and this time I took her over the brink, making the smell grow ever more pungent in the house. I'd have to remember to air the place out before I left.

As she recovered, I went into the kitchen and found a squeeze bottle of a famous chocolate. I knew Julia loved chocolate, and bringing it back, I asked her. "Would you like some chocolate, Julia?"

"Yes, absolutely."

"Even if you have to lick it off my hand?"

"Even if I have to lick it off your hand."

I put a bead on my index finger and lifted it to her lips. When she realized what it was, she opened her mouth at started licking it immediately. It was gone quickly, and I replaced it for her to lick off again. The third time, I put my finger into her mouth, which she welcomed gladly, moving her tongue all over it, sucking like an infant. I put a drop on her chest and bent over to lick that off. She muttered "Yes, yes, yes," to herself, and I spread it farther. "Oh yes, lick it off, I love the feel of your tongue on my skin. Yes, yes, yes. My God, I can't believe how good this feels."

After a couple of rounds up high, I leaned over and put the chocolate directly on her nipples. She shivered and said: "Cold." I took the chocolate covered bud into my mouth and sucked it off, making her squirm and sigh. "Oh, you can do that again."

So I did, several times. She came up to the summit time and time again, before I stopped and let her relax before taking her up again. Finally I put an extra huge dollop on her right tit and stayed with it until she moaned and shook again, the aroma permeating the air.

I gave her time to recover before making my next proposition. "I've made you feel good, haven't I?"

"Yes," came a soft reply.

"I've made you feel very good, haven't I?"

"You've made me feel wonderful, spectacular."

"I've made your fantasy come true?"

"Oh my God, you have definitely made my fantasy come true. I loved your hands on my breasts. Thank you."

"So you owe me." She paused a moment before nodding her head slowly. "This is how you will reward me. You will lick chocolate off my thumb until I tell you to stop. Agreed?"

There was a short pause until the reply: "Agreed."

I put a dot on my thumb and put it into her mouth. She sucked it eagerly, her tongue moving all over it, and resisted when I pulled it out to reload. I put more on and she sucked it off, we kept this up until I said: "I'm going switch now."

"All right."

My other thumb enjoyed its attention, and another part of my body got ready for its time of celebration. She was still at it when I said. "I am switching again. If you don't want to continue, please tell me."

"Okay."

Now was the moment of truth. I unzipped my pants and put a dollop on the head of my cock. When it touched her lips, she hesitantly snuck her tongue out to touch it, but after a second, she sucked the cockhead in and started moving her tongue around to clean it. I couldn't believe how eager she got, surely she knew what she was doing. Her mouth went slack and I waited for a moment until she murmured with a mouth full of dick: "More chocolate."

No problem, I put more chocolate on my dick and she sucked and licked it off. I put a little on my balls and she licked that off without a complaint as well. I was close, and after putting a huge glob on my pecker, I held her head in place as she worked it over. She was relentless, keeping up her licking and sucking until I shot a large load of cream that filled her mouth at once. No complaints as she licked and swallowed the entire contents of her mouth and sucked me dry.

I took out my digital camera and shot a few frames of her from different angles before taking off her blindfold. "How was that for you?"

She looked at me fondly with her big eyes. "Wonderful. Marvelous. Unbelievable."

"And you're still a virgin."

"I'm still a virgin, I guess."

We laughed and I took a picture of her, her eyes beaming, smiling broadly, her massive breasts resting on the TV table in front of her. I played with her nipples again, pinching them and milking them a little again. It was time to let her go.

But I did honor one of her foibles. Not once did I try to kiss her.