Julia's Skin

Story Info
He drives her to school; they drive each other wild.
9k words
4.66
210.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers

Sigh...don't I wish that this were true! But, it isn't. This is a work of fiction. The characters, places, and events are the products of my imagination, and any resemblance to people living or dead is coincidental.

Julia's skin was so sweet - perfectly smooth. A full-scholarship college tennis player, she had that tautness of muscle tone that went beyond the normal for a 19-year-old sophomore. Not overly muscled, just firm all over. I remember making up after one of our many fights during high school by rubbing the inside and outside of one thigh, sitting next to her as she stood in a short tennis dress. She went off into that dreamland that puppies often go into when scratched in just the right place. I wasn't far behind. It was a nice leg, with no jiggles of fat. She had been a little embarrassed and had blushed when she realized that she had almost felt hypnotized by my touch.

Now, I was caressing her neck with my lips, gently touching her beautiful skin, drinking in her smell. She was wearing hot pants and pantyhose, and, a dreaded bodysuit, impossible to get underneath to lay claim to her breasts without a full-scale assault on the hot pants, which she knew full well and teased me about.

"No sneaking up the hill right now," she giggled, as I realized her choice of wardrobe. Fair's fair, I thought, and moved my hand down from her waist to caress the smoothness of her pantyhose on her upper thigh. I used a light touch on the space between her knee and upper thigh, on the top of her leg.

"Cruel, cruel," I cooed as I gently rubbed and squeezed. She purred.

"Can't do much about anything here anyway," she observed, noting that we were, in fact, in her parents' living room at about 8 at night, with her parents studiously trying to stay out of sight yet within earshot. They still didn't trust us far, even though, after four years of dating Julia was still a virgin. We had come close, but she had always said that she wanted to save it for marriage, and I respected that. I too, was a virgin, she being the only girl I'd dated extensively.

Not that we hadn't come close. Not that I didn't have the typical overactive hormones of a teenage boy. Julia loved to have her pussy caressed and eaten, and had become quite adept at stroking my dick to wonderful orgasms. I loved to kiss her breasts. She would sit on the sofa, bra unhooked (I remember her glee the first time she wore one that hooked in front as I struggled in consternation searching for the hook in the back. She finally unhooked the front and released her beautiful breasts to my fingers and lips, releasing the cups of the bra and immediately taking her arms around me to guide my face to her nipples). I would maneuver to kneeling in between her legs as she sat, giving me equal access to either breast. I would kiss them and suck them, and slowly pull down her pants. Her flat belly was so wonderful I would spend a lot of time kissing and nibbling it. Then, pulling her pants off I would move on farther down, where I would lift her legs onto my shoulders to eat her soft snatch until her legs would squeeze my ears as she came in a shuddering orgasm. In turn, she would work her hand into my pants and stroke my cock until I came, covering her hand with my sperm. At least what didn't spurt all over my shirt.

But for now, no breasts. No eating pussy. Just kisses and ear nibbling. Cock stays in the pants. She would sink her tongue into my ear and give me goose bumps and shudders. She knew it drove me crazy. Well, turnabout is fair play, I thought, and started gently licking her ear with just the point of my tongue, punctuating the motion with heavy, warm breaths into her ear. Not hard. Gentle, loving.

"Do you like this?" I breathed softly into her ear.

She said nothing, but nodded slightly with her eyes closed, her mouth parted a little as her breathing quickened. I kept up my assault on her ear and neck. Little nibbles to neck and ear. Her breathing deepened and quickened. I rubbed a little more firmly on her thigh.

" I want you at my place," I whispered, referring to my new apartment on the campus of the college I'd transferred to that fall. "I want you in my bed. Alone, just you and me. I want you with all your clothes off, our skin touching from head to foot, so I can love you all night long." I finished whispering with a long, gentle exhale into her ear.

She shivered and moaned and I smelled that incredible musky smell. I had brought her to orgasm with just aural sex! She kissed me deeply, passionately, holding my face with her hands. "I love you, Sean," she whispered.

"Oh, yes, Julia, I can't wait to have you in my arms there."

"When? I have to leave for school Saturday!" she moaned, "And it's Thursday!"

Hmm, a serious problem. There was no time. It was the end of Christmas break. My school was an hour and a half away, hers two hours in the other direction. It didn't look good. I sat back.

"Sean," said her mother, coming into the room.

"Yes, Mrs. M," I probably got along better with her mother than I did with her. No so her father, he was as tough as they came, and had no illusions about my intentions towards his daughter. Mom understood, at least a bit, and gave us a fair bit of space and patience. She was an elementary school teacher, intelligent, a good conversationalist, and all-around nice lady. I liked her a lot. Dad was gruff, always testing. He held a good white-collar job that had him commuting an hour and a half each way every day. I gave him great respect, which he had earned.

"Sean, I just heard the weather forecast, and I have a big favor to ask."

"What can I do for you, Mrs. M?"

"The weather's supposed to be really bad this weekend, and Julia needs to get back to school. I don't want her father out in it, and I don't trust myself to drive in snow and ice. Could you take her back Saturday in our car and bring it back on Sunday? It would really help us out. We'll give you money for gas and to go out for dinner when you get there." Mrs. M. looked at me hopefully. She knew I had to get back to school Sunday, which would make for a lot of driving for me in potentially really bad weather. She also knew my own car had Volkswagen Bug Heat, which meant not much.

I tried not to look like I'd died and gone to heaven, having just been handed The Golden Opportunity, complete with parental blessing. "Sure, Mrs. M, I'd be happy to help out," I said, "If it's okay with you, I'll leave my Bug in your driveway, swap cars when I get back and go on to school." I figured that getting into the details of the arrangements would distract her from the obvious.

"Let's leave late morning," she replied, "I'd like to sleep in one last time, but I'll be all packed into the car the night before so we can just leave." Her eyes shone as she looked at me. I could feel my toes melting. She cast quite a spell over me. A Leo, though, to my Capricorn. We were fated to fight like cats and dogs. But making up was always so sweet. She was my first love.

"OK, I'll get here about 11," I said.

"11:30?" she asked meekly, knowing I usually was out of bed by 6.

"OK," I laughed.

The rest of that evening we played Scrabble with her folks. I got clobbered, as usual. They were ferocious players, while I was a neophyte. Julia and I stood at the front door for a long time and kissed deeply when I left, my arms encircling her firm waist.

"I can't believe it!" she whispered.

"Me neither," I said as I nibbled her neck in that wonderful soft place beneath the cheekbone. "We'll have all night together! I can't wait!"

"I can't, either," she breathed. I grazed her skin and almost made her cum again right there.

Saturday finally came. I arrived promptly at 11:20. OK, I was early, but you would be, too. Julia met me at the door. She could fill out a pair of jeans like no one I ever saw: beautiful, long, tennis-toned legs attached to her firm, shapely bottom. She set the standard for my appreciation of female anatomy ever since. She had on a long-sleeve button down white shirt with pockets over each breast. Her shoulder length brown hair loose, her distinctive white streak of hair prominent in front where she parted it. As often, she took my breath away. She was what my friends and I called pretty, like Audrey Hepburn or Emma Thompson, rather than in the style of gorgeous like Sophia Loren, Racquel Welch, or Jennifer Lopez. It was a stylistic rather than qualitative difference, and I preferred pretty.

"We'll be on the road in minutes," she squealed as she threw her arms around my neck and pressed her body against mine. I held her close an immediately noticed that she had no bra underneath her shirt. My body responded.

"You forgot an item of clothing," I whispered in her ear as I stroked up and down her back, pressing my growing erection into her belly.

She pulled back and looked me deeply in the eyes. "No, I didn't," she said with a little smile.

"Oh, my," I whispered with mock shock, and pressed even more firmly. "Did you do that for me?" In answer, she felt my hard cock against her belly and pressed back. She giggled at my discomfort.

"Well, say goodbye!" said Mr. M, coming into the entryway. I was grateful for my coat, which I hastily buttoned closed over the bulge in my pants. We said all our good-byes and gave kisses and handshakes all around. I was told to be careful driving, but at that moment the sun was shining and the temperature was below zero, way too cold for significant snow. I assured them that I would be very careful going and returning, and Julia and I went out to the car. As usual, I opened the door for her (my older sister had taught me well). We set off.

"I can't believe we're doing this!" Julia cried as we pulled away.

"Me neither," I said, shaking my head. "Well, move over!" It was a big Mercury sedan, with a middle seat belt in the front bench seat. She moved over to the middle and buckled up. I didn't put my arm around her, because I was conscientious about safety on a long drive.

But have you ever tried to elevate holding hands to an art form? Intertwining fingers, stroking with a thumb ever so gently. Exploring the folds and places of someone's hand with just your sense of touch. So that the feelings rise just above the level of consciousness. So that each of you knows what's happening with your fingers and palms. Funneling all of the love you feel down your arms, and trying to express it in simple touch. We did that for over two hours. An uneventful drive? Not at all. It was intense, in its own way.

When we got to her dorm, a suite with four bedrooms sharing a common room, bathroom, and kitchenette, none of her roommates had arrived. They were all high school friends of Julia's.

"Do they know I'm going to be here?" I asked.

"Yup, I called them all and told them to be as late getting here as possible," Julia said, eyes sparkling.

"But you have your own room," I said, looking around her room of the suite as I set the first load of her luggage and my knapsack in the corner.

"Yeah, but the walls are thin, and they're jealous," she said.

"Jealous? Of me? We could invite them in to watch. Maybe participate!" I said, and ducked her roundhouse swing laughing.

"Sean! Don't you dare!" She said angrily. Then, she moved in close and put her arms around me. "I want you all to myself today. And tonight."

"Starting now?" I asked, as innocently as I could.

"Starting now," she said firmly, and hugged me, gently pushing me back towards her single bed in the small but comfortable room. I yielded, and shuffled back until I felt the backs of my knees touch the mattress. Our lips had locked by then, and our tongues hungrily explored each other's mouths. My hands removed her coat and rubbed up and down her smooth, braless back. She pushed my army field jacket down my arms behind me and tossed it aside.

"You planned this," I said, moving my hand to unbutton the top button of her shirt.

"Uh huh," she said, smiling what looked a little like a wicked smile.

"I'm glad," I said, and I sat on the bed, pulled her standing in between my legs, and continued undoing the buttons of her shirt, looking first at her stunning cleavage, then seeing more of her shapely breasts. She took on that dreamy look. When I finished I moved her shirt aside and just looked at her breasts. They were perfect. Well-sized, firm, with round brown aureoles and, at the moment, very erect nipples. "Julia, your breasts are so beautiful. I have to kiss them."

"Yes, please kiss them and hold them," she breathed. I moved my hands up her waist and encircled each of them, firmly grasping and squeezing, the nipples poking through between my thumbs and fingers. I moved my lips to kiss one nipple, then the other. Alternating, I took each into my mouth and gently bit and sucked them. Julia's breathing grew heavier. I continued to give her breasts my full attention. We had never really had an opportunity like this, with no potential interruptions, and plenty of space.

I took as much of each breast into my mouth as I could. I pressed my face in between her breasts, kissing her skin and mashing them against my cheeks. I kept on kissing her breasts - sides, undersides, tops, nipples. There's a wonderful place where the top of the breast starts to rise from the chest. I kissed there. I was in a gentle frenzy. But it wasn't over. As I kissed her, I moved my hands to her jeans, first unbuttoning the button, then slowly, languorously unzipping them. My lips moved down from her breasts to kiss and lick her chest, then her navel, spending time tickling it with my tongue. Julia giggled a little, but the intensity of my caresses had put her in that far-away place. My fingers grasped the sides of her pants and I slowly, ever so slowly, began to slip them over her hips and down her legs. Once her shirt was free of where it had been tucked in, she shrugged it off. I looked up to see her in beautiful naked glory, breasts and arms free of all clothing. The sight took my breath away. "You're so beautiful," I said.

"You're not finished yet," she breathed, reminding me of the task at hand. I didn't dawdle. My fingers hooked her panties and they traveled down her hips with the jeans. Both garments slid down over her tight butt, and we were home free. As I pushed them down, I kissed and licked the front of her right thigh, up to her hip and across her waist. When I got the jeans and panties to the floor, I took one foot at a time and helped her get free of the denim and cotton of the panties. Voila! I paused to look. Her bush was trimmed, but not overly so. Every inch of her body was breathtaking. I pressed my face into her fur, soaking up the scent of her womanhood, grabbing her cheeks with my hands. They were so firm and tight. I could taste her wetness without actually reaching to her pussy. And did I mention it? I was so happy to have worn my baggy carpenter's jeans. They had kept my cock from breaking, I think, allowing it to expand, and now throb, in directions that tight Levis would never have permitted.

Julia had that faraway look when I pulled back from her muff and looked up past her breasts to her face. She came out of her reverie and looked down at me, smiling. "I'll be you're pretty uncomfortable," she said, "with all those clothes on."

I just nodded, still looking at her body. She started with my shirt, a pullover soccer jersey from my high school days as a goalie. She reached down and pulled it up and over my head with one motion. "That's better," she said, kneeling now between my legs and running her hands over my chest. She pressed in and kissed me deeply. I could feel her nipples against my bare skin, her firm breasts against my chest. Her tongue went practically down the back of my throat. Her arms came away from my back and went to my belt, where she unhooked it with practiced motion. Her fingers found the pants' button and undid it, and then, quickly now, she undid the zipper and spread the denim, reaching inside for my cock through my underwear. She dug around and pushed it into a vertical position inside my briefs, and caressed it with her fingers. Her hands moved to the sides of my pants, and she started working them down my hips, taking the briefs with them. But they were caught on my erection and I gasped, interrupting the deep kiss we had maintained.

"Oh, sorry!" she said, not without a smile, when I explained my distress. She pulled back and took the waistband of my briefs down over the head of my cock, now poking out in its swelled, purple glory.

"That looks so good to me!" Julia said, staring at it. We had never really done this in the light, and here we were in mid-afternoon. She pulled briefs and jeans down now, me lifting enough off the bed for her to get them under my bottom and free of the mattress. She, too, helped me get my feet free. We now only had our socks on.

"No socks!" Julia said, removing mine, and then her own, reaching back behind to her feet as she knelt in front of me. "Now," she said, "back to pleasure!" She came forward and wrapped her arms around my neck, her lips finding mine at first ever so softly: sweet, flitting kisses, with occasionally the merest suggestion of tongue for only an instant. Then she would move a little closer and plant one on me, tongue reaching deep into my mouth. She had never kissed me like this before. She didn't press against me, but rather came only close enough for me to feel her nipples against my chest in the ever-so-soft way. This was all new. With a little jealousy entering into the back of my mind, I asked where she had learned that way of smooching.

"We all go to the movies to see what we can learn. But mostly we talk about it later and laugh hysterically," she said, smiling at some apparently very amusing memories.

"What movies taught you kissing like that?" I pressed, not entirely convinced.

"Mostly the porno movies they show on campus," she said simply.

"You go to porno movies?" I asked incredulously. This was nothing I would ever have expected of Julia. "With who?"

"Oh, Martha, Robin, and Sue," she said, naming her three suite mates.

"And they're funny?" I asked.

"Well, the whole scene is pretty funny," she said, and proceeded to describe how groups of men and women would show up for midnight porno flicks on campus and studiously avoid each other. It sounded just like where I went to college. I was mollified, but curious.

"What else besides exquisite kissing have you learned?" I asked, with mock scientific demeanor.

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know!" she laughed, looking at me.

"Well," I said, a little shyly, "I would."

"I can try, but it's nothing I've practiced," she said shyly, too.

"That's okay, Julia," I replied softly, "We have all afternoon and night to practice." She looked at me and smiled just a little, and then pressed forward to hug me hard, breasts in my chest and nipples against my skin. My cock was sandwiched between us, having never given any hint of deflating. My balls were painfully blue.

Our lips met. Our tongues entwined. I made enough space to put my hands between us to hold her breasts. I squeezed her nipples and she sighed. One of her hands came down from my neck and reached between us, wrapping around my cock just below the head. She stroked gently up and down the shaft, stopping at that oh-so-sensitive place just below my engorged cock head. It felt incredible after hours of torture. My hand roamed south to cup her pussy. She was warm and wet, and I slid my finger in between her pussy lips, and deep inside her. She moaned and sighed, moving against my hand. She stroked my cock firmly.

"If you do much more of that, I'm going to cum all over us," I said, embarrassed, "You have me so turned on."

"No, no, I don't want you to cum yet," she mock scolded me, "I have something I want to practice."

Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers