Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

"So are you certain that Mr. Williams is the father and not Robert?" I asked.

"No, I can't be certain, but Robert's cock is so small, and so was his load, he never got very much semen very deep inside me. Mr. Williams, Ben, was his first name, he was so big and his load was huge, I couldn't have gotten all of his semen out of me with a pressure washer. It was so deep in there, that I'm almost certain that he is the boys' father." Julie said.

"Why did you wait until now to tell me this Julie?" I asked.

"Because you already had a suspect in Robert. He knew it was possible that he was the father so he assumed he was when you confronted him and hasn't tried to have any tests done to save himself the scandal. I thought we could just leave it at that, but I couldn't. I should have told you about Ben a long time ago, and I'm very sorry for any new pain this causes you." Julie said.

"Did you ever take our wedding vows seriously? You said that you were with Ben for the first time a few months after we moved into that house, we moved in right after we got married. Did you ever think about what your lust for Ben's cock could do to our marriage? What would have happened if I'd found out? What would have happened if I'd caught you?" I asked.

"I'm a horrible person John, I know, I'm going to hell for what I've done to you. I just couldn't help myself." Julie said.

"You're a horrible lying slut. I don't want to see you or the boys ever again." I said.

"You can't do that, the boys need you now. They're becoming young men, they need their father." Julie said.

"From the sound of things you fucked their father to death." I said.

"John, please, don't do this. I told you so that I'd have no more secrets from you." Julie said.

"But you lied to me about two affairs, and let me believe one man was the father of the boys when really it was the other. I can't even understand now how it is that I ever loved you the way that I did. You aren't the person that I thought you were. Now don't ever call here again, and tell the boys not to expect to see me again." I said.

I hung up.

Three days later I happened to be in town, at my old office helping out when I noticed everyone looking at me a little funny.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I guess you haven't seen the paper this morning." Dave said.

He handed me the town newspaper folded to the page with the letter to the editor. The letter was titled "I can't go on"

Dear readers

Hello my name is Julie Evans and I have a sad story to tell you. This is a fairly small town so most of you have probably heard of my ex-husband John Evans. What nobody but John and I know the full truth behind however is why we ended up getting divorced.

John and I have known each other since kindergarten and I was in love with him from that first moment that I saw him. As we grew up we had the perfect relationship. We went to college then came back here to get jobs, get married, and build a family.

A few months after moving in to the house that I still live in I began a sexual affair with an elderly man that lived next door to us. It was purely a physical relationship, but we both wanted to keep it going.

A few months after that I had a one night stand with a co-worker and was blackmailed into continuing the relationship.

I didn't feel bad about having the physical relationship with our neighbor as to me that was just sex. I did however feel horrible about what was happening with my co-worker.

I felt as if I was cheating on my husband so I tried to stop the relationship, but he threatened to expose our affair to my husband if I didn't keep seeing him. I relented and our relationship continued.

My husband and I were blessed with three wonderful sons, we loved them and raised them happily until a few years ago.

After attending first his, then my family reunion and seeing that our sons didn't look like the rest of the family my husband grew suspicious that he might not be the father of the boys so very carefully he had blood tests done to determine whether or not he was the father of the boys.

He wasn't the father of any of them. His heart was broken and he considered our marriage over so he got some divorce papers and confronted me with the results of the blood tests.

He didn't ask me who the real father was, he didn't ask me why I had cheated on him, the only thing he wanted to know at the time was whether I knew that the boys weren't his sons.

I had suspicions, but as far as I was concerned he was their father, and he was most definitely their daddy.

He allowed me to explain myself to him, but I made the mistake at the time of not being honest with him. I only told him about the affair with the co-worker as the elderly neighbor had died so I thought that my affair with him would just die too.

My husband could not forgive and he could not forget, but he did try to love me again, even knowing that he wasn't the father of our children.

Eventually it got to be too much for him and he simply couldn't go on living with the every day reminder of the pain so he again asked me for a divorce and I signed the papers as I could never bring myself to try to keep him with me if he didn't want to be here.

The last five years of my life have been hell. I lost the only man I ever loved, and it was eating me up inside that I hadn't been completely honest with him.

A few nights ago I called him and confessed to my affair with the neighbor. I knew it would anger him and hurt him all over again, but I couldn't keep the secret anymore. I revealed to him the truth that I don't know which of the two men fathered my sons or whether they had both fathered at least one.

My husband told me that I wasn't the person that he had thought I was for all of those happy years that we'd spent together and that he didn't want to see me, or the three boys that still only know him as daddy ever again.

Okay John, you won't have to see me again.

I...I can't go on.

Julie had written a tell all letter detailing the fall of our relationship, but what nobody but me seemed to read into it was the cryptic message in her last line.

I rushed out of the office, drove to the house, and ran into the house.

I found her in the master bathroom surrounded by pill bottles. She was barely conscious.

I called 911 for an ambulance and stuck my finger down her throat to get her to vomit. She threw up a mess of pills before the EMTs arrived. I went with her to the emergency room where her stomach was pumped and her system was flushed.

Seven hours later she woke up in a recovery room.

"John?" Julie asked.

"Hey. This is a damn drastic way to get to see me again kiddo." I said.

"Did you save me?" Julie asked.

"Yes, I did." I said.

"Why?" Julie asked.

"Julie, how can you ask me that? What you did is unforgivable, but I don't want you to die." I said.

"You don't?" Julie asked.

"Of course not. Julie I still love you deeply, but I also hate you for what you did to me. The love is stronger than the hate though." I said.

"Can the hate ever go away?" Julie asked.

"I don't know, it hadn't gone away before you told me about Ben, and it got worse when you told me about Ben. He was old enough to be your grandfather for crying out loud." I said.

"I know. I can never apologize enough for what I've done to you." Julie said.

"No you can't." I said.

I got up and headed towards the door.

"John, where are you going?" Julie asked.

"I'm leaving Julie, you're going to be okay now and your parents are outside with the boys." I said.

"John, don't leave me." Julie said.

"I have to Julie, if I stay now I might never leave and I'm not ready to come back to stay." I said.

"Does that mean that you might be someday?" Julie asked.

"I guess you'll just have to stay alive and find out." I said.

"I will John, I will. I'll wait as long as it takes, whenever you're ready just come home." Julie said.

I walked out of the hospital room, hugged the boys, and left.

I saw Julie from time to time over the next few years, but always from a distance. She always smiled and waved but not once did she approach me or try to talk to me.

It wasn't until Kyle graduated from high school that Julie and I spoke again. I sat by myself up high in the back of the bleachers where I hoped she wouldn't see me, but she always did have the eagle eye and spotted me within a minute.

She kept looking up towards me during the graduation, I guess to make sure I hadn't left. When it was over friends and family mingled among the graduates to congratulate them. I wanted to shake Kyle's hand and give him the gift I'd got for him so I made my way down into the crowd.

It was a mass of humanity; you could walk right past who you were looking for without seeing them. I found Kyle, gave him his gift, he hugged me, then as I was trying to slip out she found me.

"Hi John." Julie said.

"Hi Julie, it's been a long time." I said.

"Far too long John. Look, I was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner some night? With the boys all out of the house it's quiet and lonely, it would be nice to have an old friend to talk to." Julie said.

"Who are you calling old?" I asked jokingly.

Julie laughed.

"Seriously though, I'd like that. How about tomorrow night?" I asked.

"Sounds good, 7:00?" Julie asked.

"Sounds good to me." I said.

When she opened the door the next night she was wearing nothing but an apron and a smile. I don't know what she tried to make for dinner because by the time we heard the smoke detector in the bedroom it was burnt beyond recognition.

We haven't gotten remarried yet, but lately we've been talking about having a family of our own. Julie promises that this time there will be no doubt for either of us that I'm the father, but given her track record we'll just have to wait and see.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers
12