Julie

Story Info
A sub's first meeting with a Dom she met on line
3.5k words
4.11
37.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was a submissive. Julie had always been a submissive, but if you ever asked when it started, she would not be able to tell you.

I remember her once telling me that the first time she was ever tied up, was in a college play, when she played Joan of Arc, and was tied to the stake. She told me that she had a strange feeling about it, but had no idea what it meant.

Her next role was as a roman slave girl, and yes, she was tied up again. In fact, in most of her roles she was tied up in some way or other. A gangster's moll, a kidnap victim, anything that required a girl to be tied, Julie was the first to volunteer.

But there was nothing sexual in this, it was just something she seemed to enjoy. A lot!

The first time she was tied up in sexual activity came one night when she and her boyfriend of the time had been out for a meal, and had drank a bottle of wine. That she had drank more than he had was incidental. Or so she tells me.

Apparently, they had been fooling around when they got home, and he had told her he was going to teach her a lesson, as she was teasing him at the time. Grabbing some old school ties, he fastened them around her wrists, as Julie howled in laughter. Even when he fastened the ties to the bed, so she could not use her hands to defend herself, she still could not control her laughter.

True, when they started to fuck, and she still could not use her hands to hold him, the laughter stopped. But it was replaced by the biggest orgasm he had ever given her, but both of them put it down to the brilliant night they had just had, not to tying her up.

A few weeks later they split up, and he had never repeated the tying up. Neither had he brought about the same intensity of orgasm after that night.

The next time Julie was tied, was at her own direction. She was with a man, a married man, and one night when he came over she suggested that he tie her hands up, as she had done it once before, and enjoyed it.

The man obliged, using some washing line that Julie supplied. Tying her hands behind her, and then lowering her to the bed, before making love, seemed a strange thing to do, to him, but he did it. The act of love lasted longer for him, as he was able to control himself, without Julie pulling at him, but for her, it was magnificent. She started to cum in minutes, and just couldn't stop. Orgasm after orgasm flooded the bed beneath her, until, at last, her man friend finally exhausted himself, and finished.

Over the next few weeks they re enacted the scene, but it was always at Julie's insistence. She just wished that once,. just once, he would come over, say nothing, and tie her up. But he never did. True, he did once come over and "ASK" if she wanted tying up. But she didn't want to be asked, she knew she wanted to be taken.

Eventually, the man told her that he wanted to make a go of it with his wife, and that he was going to have to stop seeing her. At first she was upset, and really did cry. But it didn't take long to get used to the fact that he meant it, and just never came back.

This now left Julie in a quandry. She had found something that she really liked, and wanted, but she had no-one to give it to her. You could hardly go up to a man in a bar and ask him to take you home, tie you up, and have sex. The taking home and having sex was not the problem, but she wanted tying up, she wanted sex to be "GIVEN" to her, not shared "WITH" her.

One day she was surfing the net when she found a site that amazed her. It was a chat room, and whilst she did not join in, she watched the things appearing on her screen, and started to feel very damp. There, in front of her, were others talking about bondage, and how they would have sex with someone whilst they were tied up and defenceless.

She had never dreamed that this really happened outside her own ideas, and to find that others were of the same mind, surprised the hell out of her.

For over a week she logged in to the chat room, and never typed a single word. Just watched. Every time she visited, there was someone talking about bondage. She watched a two way conversation between a man and a woman, where the man was telling the woman what he was going to do with her, and to her. To Julie's surprise, the woman seemed to be egging the man on, and again, Julie felt that strange warmth she had felt every time she had been tied up, all the way back to Joan of Arc.

Suddenly it dawned on her that it was exactly what she wanted for herself. For someone to TELL her what they would do, and then do it without her being able to resist. The next night she logged on, and typed a message. She sat for ages looking at what she had written, not pressing the enter key. What would happen if she sent the message? All she had to do, was press that key, and it would appear on screen, and on the screen of everyone logged on. Then everyone would know. What if it was someone she 'KNEW'?

For what seemed a lifetime, the message sat in front of her, the cursor blinking at the end of the line, as if begging her to send it. She closed her eyes. It still wasn't too late! All she had to do was delete the line, and it would not be sent. But she knew that she HAD to send it. It was fate that had brought her here, and she knew what she had to do. With eyes closed, her finger found the key, and pressed.

Seconds later, it was there on the screen in front of her.

"25 year old woman wants tying up. Please help!"

Perhaps the others in the chat room had not seen it! Maybe it only showed up on her own screen, and it would never be seen!.

She watched, horrified at herself, but knowing she had no choice. For over a minute there was no activity on screen, as if her message had stopped the world.

Then something happened. A message,obviously for her. just three words, and she could ignore them, couldn't she. NO, she could not. She knew in her heart the message was for her. Just three words. "Can I Help?"

This was the moment. Decider time. The final kick in a superbowl game, that decided who won the big game. If she answered, who would be the winner? If she didn't, would she be the loser. But as if she had no control over her hands, the answer appeared on her's, and everyone else's screens."Yes please"

Did she write that? How could she?

Then another message. "Tell me about yourself".

About herself. What was there to say? That she liked to get tied up before having sex? That she wanted someone to take control, and Make her enjoy it. That she wanted to be raped? All of these were true, but was that what he really meant?

As she didn't answer for a minute or two, another message flashed onto her screen.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!"

This really looked as if the sender was shouting at her, and she immediately began to type her life story into the computer, not knowing why, but knowing she must.

For over three weeks the exchanges took place between her, and her internet Master, Yes, she had started to call him Master, at his insistence. But she somehow felt at ease with this, as if it were natural.

Then came the message she had been both wanting to see, and dreading. The Master would be in the same city the next week, and would want to see her. He gave her a list of things to but, and wear, and told her when and where to met him, but not to be one second late, or he would leave, and she would never hear from him again.

Her heart missed several beats. She couldn't lose him, now. Even though she had not met him, she wanted him, and only him. She sent an answer saying that she would appear, on time. To which he re-iterated what she was to wear, and nothing else.

The next few days were shopping days, as she had none of the stuff he had told her to wear.

Nylons, not tights. Short black skirt. Tight fitting black top. Red velvet neck collar. Black high heels, and to bring with her two pairs of handcuffs. This last item worried her most, but she dare not refuse. What would she do if the first thing he asked for, she had not got. It didn't bear thinking about.

For two days she sat at home, watching the computer, waiting for Him to say something. But nothing came. Since telling her he was coming, Nothing! She sat looking at the handcuffs, the cold metal somehow both threatening, and comforting. She wanted to feel them on. But dared not. It was His job to do that to her.

It had never dawned on her that all she had to do was say.No, and he would not come, and she could go back to her normal life. But what was normal? HE was normal, to her. Her world was changing, and all that she had dreamed of was about to come true. But had she the courage to let it. It was still not too late. It wouldn't be, until she let him use these handcuffs. She toyed with then again and again, but they still had the air of both threat and something else. LOVE!.

The days passed. Slowly. Why did she have to wait so long? Was he married? What did he look like? Why is he not here now, when I need him.

It had occurred to her on many occasions that she had already given herself up to this man, and had never even seen him. But she felt that it was right. Felt at ease with it, though with some trepidation. She just put that down to the unknown factor. But she knew it was more. Every time she thought of him, she made her panties wet, and he hadn't even touched her yet.

It was Friday. This was the day. Julie was up early, wanting to be ready in plenty of time. She showered, and ate breakfast. Showered, and dressed. Showered again, as if all this would bring the time to three pm quicker. But her watch must have stopped, or slowed down. Why was it not time yet? Was it really only eleven. God! four hours to go.

Julie checked her appearance again. The skirt showed almost all of her legs, and the high heels seemed to make them even longer. The black top was really tight, showing off her tits underneath it. She had no bra on, as he had said not to wear anything other than what he had told her to wear. She just hoped there would not be a strong breeze before she reached the meeting place, as he had not mentioned knickers to her either.

Slowly, the clock moved forwards. Three hours to go. She could still change her mind. It was not too late. But Julie knew she would not, could not change her mind. She needed to KNOW. Was this what she really wanted.? If she didn't go, she would never know for sure.

Two hours, and her stomach had hundreds of butterflies beating a tattoo inside her. Again and again she checked her appearance, not wanting anything to be wrong. She held the back of the skirt against her legs, sure that people would see that she had no knickers on. But was this part of the test? Did she have to show him that whatever he said, would be obeyed. Or had he simply forgotten to mention them. Such a dilemma!

One hour. Should she go, or should she leave a message to tell him that something had come up, and would like to postpone the meeting. But she knew that there would be no postponement. If she was late, or didn't arrive at all, that would be the last she heard from him. She had to go.

The walk to the meeting place was a bare ten minutes, but Julie left home early, trying to make sure that she was not late. It was a sunny day, and would have looked silly if she had worn a coat to cover up the short skirt. But the Master had not mentioned a coat anyway, so he obviously wanted her to walk through the streets like this. She just knew that everyone was looking at her. Did they know she had no drawers on? Mr Dickson had never smiled like that before. His eyes had never left her chest, watching it bounce without the bra that normally supported her breast

Suddenly, she was there. She was early, but rather that than late, and find Him gone.

She moved to the third bungalow, and knocked on the door. There was no answer, but the door was already standing slightly open, so Julie pushed it wider, and with one last sigh, entered..........................................

As she entered the room, Julie held her breath, not knowing what to expect.

She stood, halfway through the door, thinking of what she was doing, but knowing she had no choice. Seconds later, and one step, and she was through the door.

A soft voice from somewhere to her left, told her to close the door, and not look around.

The voice startled her, but she amazed herself by obeying, wanting more than anything to look, to see what he was like.

The voice told Julie to walk into the centre of the room, and undress, facing the far wall. Panic suddenly set in, and Julie could not move, frozen to the spot, knowing that if she obeyed, it would be out of her control.

The voice came again, almost a whisper, but she knew it was an order " UNDRESS"

Immediately Julie's hands moved the her thin top, and without another thought, pulled it upwards and over her head, baring her breasts for the still unseen Master. The skirt followed, leaving her naked in this strange place, unable to run, yet not wanting to do.

"Sit on the chair" said the voice.

Julie had seen the chair, a wooden one with arm rests, and moved towards it, not daring to turn around. Still with her back to the voice, she sat in the chair, wondering just what was going to happen now. Did the man like what he could see? Was she too much overweight? Did her breasts sag too much for Him?

Julie heard a movement behind her, and something dark covered her eyes, blocking her vision, It took a second to realise that the man was blindfolding her. She wanted to move, to leave, but she could not, not now!

Once the blindfold was in place, the man gently took her left wrist, and she felt something like a rope pass around it, Seconds later, her wrist was secured to the arm rest of the chair. Again she panicked. What was he doing to her? What would he DO to her.

She wanted to scream out to him to stop, but as the man took her right wrist, and secured this also, she said nothing. As he moved to her ankles. Julie meekly let him secure them to the chair legs, holding her in place, unwilling and not wanting anything different.

She could hear him walking around her, and guessed that he was looking her over, His prisoner. She wanted to please Him, wanted Him to be happy with what he could see. Afraid He would be displeased with her.

A hand suddenly touched her bare breast, gently brushing against the nipple. Julie squirmed in the chair, but with an unexpected pleasure. She had had hands on her breasts before, but they did not feel like this. They did not seem to raise the fire within her that was already growing.

The hand moved to her other breast, and the fire became a blaze, the warmth filling her whole body, yet the man had done nothing yet!

His voice, a soft whisper, told her that he would always want her breasts to be available to him, so she was not to wear a bra ever again. Even then, Julie knew that if he had asked her to stand naked in the middle of the road, she would have done so. But she said nothing, just nodded her head in agreement with Him.

His hands moved across her stomach, and Julie felt as if it was all she had ever wanted, and without warning she felt the orgasm rip through her body, the most intense she had ever had, and still he had done nothing but touch her.

The dampness between her legs felt like e river, though she knew that this was not possible, the heat in her pussy forcing her to move in the seat, as His hand moved lower, to meet her thinly haired groin.

Julie raised her hips to meet His finger, but he pulled back, and away from her. She just knew that He was laughing at her, toying with both her body and her emotions, not allowing her the pleasure she suddenly craved for, more than ever.

She felt Him move away, and then back again. He told her to open her mouth, and as she did so, she felt something round being pressed into her mouth, a gag. He quickly fastened straps behind her head, and the gag was in place. She tried to say something, but nothing but a mild groan came out, and she knew that this was what He wanted from her.

Her mind flipped. Was this really what she had always wanted, ever since she had played Joan of Arc all those years ago. He was now free to do what He wanted, and the most that Julie could do, was moan through the gag.

Again she felt His hands touching her breasts, fingers toying with her nipples, gently squeezing at them. feeling them harden achingly under His touch.

Julie felt herself pushing her chest out to reach His fingers, but he moved with her, so that his fingers still gently touched and brushed the area she so wanted him to use.

Her whole body ached with wanting, needing, this stranger to take her. To make her His, and control her.

Again his hands moved to between her legs, brushing at the damp lips to her womanhood. With no control, Julie found herself raising her hips, trying to meet the hand of her Master, but still he tormented her with gentleness, allowing Himself to just touch her so gently, feeling the dampness grow again, as Julie lost control of herself.

Julie did not need to be told that this man was her Master.It was natural that He should be in control, her aim to please Him more than anything in the world.

His fingers moved to find her clitoris, and gently squeezed it, sending another orgasm tearing through the bound slave, more intense than any other. Julie cried out as the hot feeling swam through her like molten lava, but the gag reduced her scream to a gentle moan. He knew, though. He knew exactly how she was feeling, what he was doing to her. The emotions running through her as she came again, unable to control what was happening, or how she was feeling. He knew she did not want to leave, did not want this to stop,,,,ever.

His lips closed on hers, and Julie thrust her tongue out to push into His mouth, as she felt His hand press harder at her groin, a finger pressing against her womanhood, forcing its way inside her. She found His tongue, and sucked at it eagerly. It was the first real touch she had been allowed.

His fingers pressed deeper into her, filling her with a wanton feeling like she had never experienced, all of her wishes coming true at one time, fulfilling her needs, as the finger, His finger, began to feel like everything she had ever wanted.

Gone, now, were any inhibitions, and she knew that she was His, and would be forever, the most willing, and obedient of slaves. At last a Master...................