Julie & Daddy Meet Sarah

Story Info
Julie's first experience with another woman.
1.8k words
4.36
92.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers

Julie and I have been surfing the Internet quite a bit lately and entering some of the couples chat rooms. At first, it started strictly as a lark since we were, and still are, totally engrossed in each other and in the pleasure we derive from our adventures together. However, after our adventure with Jonathan and the 'chance' meeting Julie had in the restaurant bathroom with the mysterious blonde, the idea started to gel that perhaps we could spice things up a little. In particular, I wanted Julie to experience more fully the pleasures of sex with another woman with me both watching and participating.

One night – after a particularly satisfying adventure of lovemaking – Julie sat on my lap in her robe (I was also wearing nothing but my short robe) in front of the desktop computer. As we surfed through one of the chat room sites, we decided to set up a private room so we could invite any potential ladies to meet us in a place where we could get better acquainted. After going through the necessary steps, we had a room called 'Julie and I' (real original, eh?). We then proceeded to surf the site. Much of the discussions were pretty inane but then someone named Sarah signed in. She was greeted by all but remained fairly silent, which struck us as unusual. So we took the chance and opened a dialogue with Sarah indicated that we were interested in connecting with a young women for mutual fun and satisfaction. Of course, everyone jumped on the bandwagon but when we learned that Sarah lived within 100 miles of our home, we invited her to join us in our private room. Julie and I entered the room and waited to see if Sarah would join us; in about three minutes, her name appeared and we started to chat in earnest.

Sarah proved to be a woman in her late thirties with long auburn hair way down her back. She explained that she was about 5'11" tall with green eyes and weighed about 135. We agreed that we would immediately exchange pictures so Julie and I attached our digital photo and soon had Sarah's by return. All were agreed that if the facts were borne out, we might well have an opportunity for some fun. It was agreed that I would arrange for a hotel approximately half way between our homes (for security of the unknown) and would meet there the following weekend for two days. I said that I would set up dinner for the Friday evening so we could meet in a neutral setting and, if we didn't click, I would arrange a separate room for Sarah for the one night so she could return home the next day.

Julie and I were very excited at the possibility although m\y baby did express some trepidation at a full-blown encounter with another woman. Her first had been in that restaurant washroom and the other woman had taken all the initiative. I did my best to reassure her and said that I would be with her all the time; in fact, I would be an active participant as often as long as they wanted me to be. The week seemed to fly by and before we knew it, Friday had rolled around! Julie and I had been shopping to purchase her some new clothes (a special dress for the dinner and some truly amazing lingerie she could wear whether or not this worked out. Most of Friday was spent preparing ourselves for that evenings dinner and we left in lots of time to check into the four star hotel I had reserved. My darling Julie outdid herself with her hair piled high on her head (revealing her long swan-like neck), a daring low-cut gown with a high hemline (well above her knees s\to show her fantastic legs) and 5"spike heels. I felt somewhat dowdy by comparison in my back suit but it would have to do. After we kissed sweet baby goodbye – leaving her in the care of Julie's sister – we set off.

After checking in, we went to the lobby to await Sarah's arrival. At precisely 6:30 she breezed into the lobby and came straight over to us; we embraced like old friends and went to the dining room for dinner. Sarah was also dressed to the nines wearing a light green bias cut dress that brought out the green of her eyes; it was slit high on the right leg almost to her waist thus exposing some very fine flesh and her auburn hair hung straight down her back almost to her well-rounded rear end. As she walked arm-in-arm with Julie in front of me to our table, they both sashayed their hips sexily and Sarah's hair swung smoothly across her back.

We spent the next two and a half hours becoming better acquainted and by the end of the meal, there was no doubt that we would be sharing a room and a bed. We got into the elevator and, as it rose to our floor, I took Julie in my arms and started to kiss her very deeply. As I did, Sarah came up behind Julie and ran her hands around Julie's back to gently caress her breasts. Julie moaned softly into my mouth as we kissed. At our floor, we walked together to our room and once we entered and I locked the door, Sarah and Julie embraced and their lips met in a tentative kiss. It wasn't long before the kisses became more frenzied and their hands were flying over each other in wild abandon. I smiled as I said, "Slow down, my loves. Why not undress for each other while I watch?"

They stepped back and, as if on an invisible command, both reached behind themselves to unzip the dresses. With a shrug of their milky shoulders, the gowns fell to the floor and they stood admiring each other in their sexy underwear. Neither was wearing a bra and their tits were standing high and full both tipped with engorged nipples. In Julie's case, pearly droplets of milk were seeping from each nipple and Sarah licked her lips and groaned "Oh baby! That looks so good!" Her own nipples were pink and hard against her milk-white skin with just a sprinkling of reddish freckles scattered across each tit. As they stood their facing each other – gazing hard into each other's eyes – they each took their own nipples between their fingers and pulled and tweaked them to even more hardness.

Then, they rolled their sexy very brief panties over their hips and pushed them to the ground; both were shaven clean and their pussies were shining with the excitement of what was to come. I walked over to them and took both by the hand and led them to the side of the king-size bed. They turned to me and slowly removed my clothes as they kissed their way from my lips to my sensitive nipples and then shared my rock hard cock for a few moments. I then lowered them to the bed and sat in a wing back chair next to the bed to watch as they embraced and kissed each other softly. Sarah rolled over to lie on top of Julie and with their breasts and nipples touching each other, began to slowly cit-fuck Julie. The feeling and the heat of the two cunts rubbing together as they increased their speed soon had them both covered in a fine sheen of sweat and their breath coming in short gasps! They both held off for the other and came fairly quickly in a mutual orgasm that shook them to the core.

As Sarah rolled off Julie, she turned around and starting with her breasts suspended over Julie's mouth, dropped her own lips to encircle Julie's hard wet nipple and drew it in to suck on her sweet mother's milk. As Sarah moaned in delight at the taste, Julie lifted her head to capture Sarah's nipples one at a time between her teeth to pull and nip on them. It was only a few minutes of this to drive them both into another nipple-inspired orgasm! Sarah slowly moved down Julie's body and, as she did, Julie was reciprocating the kisses and nibbles on Sarah's suspended flesh. Finally, They rolled onto their sides into a full 69 and hungrily attacked each other's wet and wide-open cunts! The smell of their joint arousal had my cock straining to cum as I stroked it faster and faster! Just as they once again orgasmed in concert with wave after wave of sensation, Julie looked over at me and smiled. "Oh no you don't daddy! You don't waste that! Get over here and we will take care of you!"

Both smiling and making room for me to lie down between them, they started at my ears and worked their way down my body – bypassing my raging hard cock – to my feet and then started the slow tantalizing trip back up each leg! They finally reached my balls and each took a clean-shaven gonad into their mouth to suck and pull on it. Meanwhile, their soft hands were joining in stroking my ever growing cock to a length I never knew I possessed as I strained to control my climax as long as possible. Apparently Sarah knew a few tricks since she applied just the right pressure to the base of my cock to slow me down each time I drew close to cumming! This went on for an eternity before they took turns taking my cock into their mouths and licking up one side and down the other!

Then one mouth was working my cock while another warm pussy lowered itself to my mouth – it was Sarah since I hadn't tasted this one before! Her juices filled my mouth as I felt that familiar cunt of Julie's impale itself on my cock and start to ride me. The two women leaned towards each other to exchange kisses as one fucked my face and the other my cock! I reached up and grasped a tit in each hand – one of Julie's that was spurting milk all over Sarah and I – and the other taking the weight of Sarah's breast and squeezing it while I thumbed her nipple to increasing hardness. I took Sarah's large hard lit between my teeth and pulled it down into my mouth to suck it hard as she flowed her cum into my mouth over and over again! Julie meanwhile was going orgasmic as she rode my cock deep inside her and I pinched her nipple and she and Sarah traded hot passionate kisses! That was enough to drive me hard into Julie's steaming cunt and I sent spurt after spurt of cum flying up into her!

We all collapsed to the sweat soaked bed and fell into each other's arms in temporary exhaustion! We had all the day and night to find new and exciting ways to fuck and suck each other to satisfaction but I personally needed a little recuperative time! The young ladies had other ideas as they almost immediately started kissing each other again!

silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers