Julie and the Office Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,752 Followers

Guilt?

Not in the slightest.

I felt like a 'woman' for the first time in my life. I'm no fool and I realised that Stevie was using me and would drop me like a stone as some other female entered his life; but that didn't matter because I had used him too!

I wore stockings and suspenders for work every day the following week. Stevie pestered me to wear the seamed ones for him but I wouldn't. That really would have been a 'step too far' and caused all kinds of rumours to circulate the company.

We had sex every night as we finished the project. I would suck his cock while he fingered me or licked my pussy before we started work and always finished with a good hard fuck. By the Friday when we drove back to the derelict factory Stevie had got me to use words like fuck, cock, cunt and spunk during sex.

I really was a changed woman after those two weeks and planned to use my new found skills and confidence with or without my husband.

Mag58
Mag58
2,752 Followers