Julie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
355 Followers

It was almost beyond her comprehension that in such a short period of time she had gone from being completely put off by him to being worried that she hadn't given him a good enough blow job. Surely, she had felt the attraction all along? Sure. That was probably a large part of why she resented him: she didn't want to want him.

And now? Julie remembered the way he told her to suck his cock... and how hot that got her; how much it made her want to do it. And then the way he fucked her... any way he wanted, any position. Hadn't he said something about fucking her in the ass? Oh, God! What if he had tried? She realized she might very well have let him. And aside from one failed attempt in college, she had never let a man anywhere near her ass. But if Greg had slapped a dollop of lube on her ass and pushed his cock against her sphincter...

It was almost scary, how compliant she was at his hands. But that was what made it so hot, right? It was handing him total control that excited her. Sure, his body was awesome and his cock was big, but that wasn't what really got inside Julie's head. It was about being with a man who made her willing to do almost anything to please him.

She typed her reply:

"Thought about it... still not sure. Might need hard evidence."

It wasn't her wittiest double entendre, but it was the best she could come up with at the moment. It certainly sent the message Julie wanted to send.

She waited in front of her computer for ten minutes, hoping to get a quick reply, but none came. She went back to bed before Gary got home.

* * * * *

Julie spent the weekend feigning some degree of illness. She felt terrible about keeping Gary away from her like that, but she found herself growing more and more reluctant to have sex with him. Was she really worried about him somehow discovering her infidelity? Or was she worried about the inevitable comparison?

She already knew that Gary didn't--couldn't--fuck her the way Greg had. Gary made love to her in his sweet and wonderful way. And Julie had always thought that that was one of the great things about their relationship. Now it seemed like it was a huge deficiency.

It wasn't fair to him at all, Julie knew. But the more she thought about it, the less she wanted to be treated like an equal in bed. She wanted to let go... be told what to do. Told to suck cock, to fuck in this position or that. She had discovered that she loved the hot, slutty feeling that came from giving pleasure to a man who could take her for granted.

Gary could never inspire that kind of reaction in her. It made her feel awful, worse than any guilt over her actions ever could. But what could she do? She couldn't tell herself how to feel.

Julie felt a flood of relief when she got back to work on Monday. She just wanted to be away from Gary. He had been almost overwhelming in his efforts to make sure she was okay. He actually brought her soup in bed at lunchtime on Sunday. It made her ashamed to lie to him like that.

Strangely enough though, she felt only excitement when she read Greg's latest email.

"Hard evidence? Hmmm... a probe might be necessary."

She sat at her desk reading it, wondering how serious he was and how much of this was just internet flirting. In reality, he didn't live that far away. It was maybe a six or seven hour drive. Not that she would ever be able to do it without being missed at home. But he could drive here. Or at least get close enough to make a rendezvous possible.

Assuming, of course, that he had any real interest. There was probably a plentiful supply of willing women in his neck of the woods. Why drive six hours to get a blow job from a woman who couldn't get the job finished? She pushed the thought away.

She pondered his email a moment longer before replying:

"An in-depth probe?"

She clicked send with a slight smile on her face. She waited a few minutes, again hoping for a prompt reply. When none was forthcoming, she closed her personal email and got back to work.

Things at work were changing for Julie. It seemed everyone knew how well the audit had gone and that the new customer was practically in the bag. And everyone seemed to know what that meant for Julie. Several coworkers jokingly started calling her ma'am.

It was a good feeling, Julie acknowledged. But there was still a lot of work that went along with her impending promotion. She threw herself into it with the vigor that had gotten her the opportunity in the first place.

That week was a long one. She got home late, she worked after she got home and she generally busted her butt to make sure that everything on her end was done. And as thoroughly as possible.

It also gave her an excuse to be exhausted at bed time... yet another way of keeping Gary at bay.

That Friday morning her boss called her into his office and asked her to close the door. Her pulse picked up a little. This was it! She was going to get the job!

Sure enough, a half hour later she walked out of his office with a new job... if she wanted it. She had been offered the account manager job and a sizeable raise. Not to mention the office! Carl had given her the company's written offer and Julie had been about to take the job on the spot.

"I'm sure you'll want to talk it over with your husband," Carl had said. "Make sure the money is what you want and that he's okay with the demands of your new job. You'll be putting in more hours, probably some weekends. And there's going to be more travel. So let me know on Monday, okay?"

Julie had felt a little foolish that she hadn't thought about any of those things. Of course she had to talk all of that over with Gary. What had she been thinking?

Julie didn't doubt that Gary would be completely supportive. If the extra hours and the travel were a bit of a sacrifice, he would do what he could to minimize their effect. As for the money, well, they were both working good paying jobs already. They had no kids. Other than their mortgage, they had little debt. The extra money would be nice, but it was almost a non-issue. It was really the recognition and the chance for advancement that mattered. Not the percentage of the raise that went with it. But she did have to talk it over with him first, even if her mind was already set.

* * * * *

Julie met Gary at a restaurant as was their Friday custom. It wasn't an upscale restaurant, just a chain place where the food was good.

"Well?" Gary asked her, smiling expectantly. Julie had dropped a few hints on the phone.

"Well...." she said slowly, playing it up. "They made me an offer this morning. Account manager. They want me to decide by Monday."

"Wow! That's great!" Gary said. "This is what you've been working so hard for. And now you're going to get it. That's awesome!"

It was such a typical Gary response. He was always so supportive and encouraging. He was probably a big part of the reason she was where she was. Whatever she had discovered about herself and her darker desires, she wanted a man like Gary in her life. A friend, a confidant. That was more important than sex, wasn't it?

Sitting across the table from him as he beamed proudly at her it was easy to say that. But what would happen if she were in a situation with Greg again? Was what she had with Gary enough to give her the strength to resist? Again, it was easy to say it was when she was sitting here with Gary. But if it were Greg sitting across from her...?

When they got home, Julie didn't try to deny Gary. She didn't make excuses about being tired as she had all week long. When they went up to bed and Gary started rubbing her breasts through her nightshirt, she gave him an appreciative moan.

Not that she felt all that turned on. But she loved Gary and she knew she couldn't keep pushing him away. That might make him suspicious. Or at least hurt him, and Julie didn't want to do that.

Plus she was in a good mood and wanted to celebrate her promotion. Sex with Gary was never bad. He was always very considerate, concerned about her orgasm as much as his own. Maybe even more so.

But as she lay on her back and felt Gary enter her, Julie's thoughts were focused on trying to do things the way she always had. It was strange. She had never really paid attention to things. Not in that sense, anyway. Was she responding the way she normally would? Making the sounds Gary would expect her to?

It wasn't that the sex wasn't good. But Julie was so completely distracted by her worries that there was never a chance for her to reach orgasm.

So she faked it.

It wasn't like she had never done it before. There had been times when she just hadn't felt it. They had been few, of course. Tonight was just another case of too many distractions, right?

She called out as if in ecstasy as she felt Gary cum inside her.

Then he kissed her and laid on top of her for a few minutes. It should have been good and comforting, the way it always had been before. But tonight it was a mirror, reflecting her actions back at her. Not just her infidelity, but her avoiding Gary all week, faking an orgasm, faking all of the intimacy that they were supposed to be sharing at this very moment.

She was relieved when he rolled off of her and went to sleep. She laid awake for quite a while, listening to his breathing. The guilt she felt was substantial, but it was still oddly not because her infidelity. Not directly, at least. It had more to do with her dishonesty with Gary that was a by-product of her infidelity.

Realistically, how guilty did she expect to feel about the actual cheating? Especially considering she knew she wanted to do it again? Here she was lying in bed beside her husband, his cum still in her pussy, and she was thinking about another man. Another man for whom she would love to spread her legs wide, for whom she would eagerly get down on her knees. Another man for whom she would be a willing slut... a fuck toy.

Conflicted, Julie tossed and turned for quite a while before getting to sleep.

KKHowling
KKHowling
355 Followers
12