Julie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers

He knew it, too. And that only made it hotter for her.

"Do you want me to?" Julie asked. She meant to sound playful, teasing, but what came out sounded like she was asking permission. He continued to smile, saying nothing.

His cock was so hard and throbbing, Julie didn't know how he could stand there so calmly. Julie was on her knees, asking him if he wanted her to suck his cock! How could he be playing it this cool?

She squeezed his beefy member, causing a large bead of precum to ooze from him. She couldn't help herself. She licked it off, her body surging with delight at the texture and taste of him on her tongue.

"Julie," he said, and she quivered in anticipation. Here it was! He was going to tell her to do it! "Put my cock in your mouth."

She looked up into his eyes, letting him see the willingness. He already knew it was there, but Julie felt compelled to show him again. She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the first inch of his mighty shaft, her eyes never leaving his. Her tongue flicked at his head, cleaning away any remaining precum. Then she waited, knowing he would tell her to continue.

"Suck it."

In a fresh explosion of wetness and arousal, Julie's lips glided down Greg's shaft. She wrapped her hand around the base, loving the meatiness of him. She moved her mouth up and down on him several times in a slow, sensual way, watching his reaction.

It was almost intoxicating the way he looked at her. She could see and feel the effects her lips and mouth were having on him. At the same time, from his eyes he radiated an aura of expectation. Like there was nothing else Julie could possibly want to do more than pleasure him.

"No," he said. "Suck it like a slut." She whimpered involuntarily, increasing her pace. "Yeah, like that," Greg encouraged her. "Show me you're my cocksucker. My slut." Julie moaned, closing her eyes. The way her lips were stretched wide by his girth as he was calling her a cocksucker made her feel so hot. She bobbed, swiveling her head from side to side, still unable to believe how turned on she got with Greg in her mouth.

The build-up and anticipation at the bar, the way he pushed her to her knees and now, the power of his thick member pulsing in her mouth was all getting to be too much.

Suddenly, Julie had to pause with his cock in her mouth as her body rocked in orgasm. It was so deliciously hot to feel the shock wave of warmth ripple through her. Especially with her lips wrapped around his shaft. She grabbed onto his leg to steady herself as the passion roared through her. She had to let it subside before she could resume sucking him. God! It was amazing that she could cum from sucking cock!

In the semi-delirious afterglow of her orgasm, Julie bobbed hard and deep on Greg's cock. She didn't even realize it at first, but she was sucking him like she wanted him to cum. It crossed her mind that she really, desperately craved his big cock in her pussy. But even as she thought it, she continued to suck him with a certain abandon, slurping fast and sloppily on him, anticipating at any moment his balls would tighten, his cock swell and he would fill her mouth with his masculine offering.

There was even a whimper of disappointment when Greg stopped her, pulling his rock hard tool away from her mouth.

"You love sucking cock, don't you?" Greg asked, hoarsely, his glistening member less than a foot from her face.

"Yours," Julie admitted, causing a warm flush to run through her body. Embarrassed, she cast her eyes down for a moment, before looking back up at him with a slightly sheepish grin.

"Just mine?" he asked, eyebrow arching.

"Yes," she confessed in a whisper. "Only yours." She thought about it for a moment, then decided to volunteer more information. "You're the only one I....uh... the only one I swallow for." There, she said it! It was a little embarrassing, but it was worth it. She had made it clear to him that there was something special between them. That she would do things for him that she wouldn't do for anyone else. Not even her husband.

That had to turn him on, didn't it? Feed his ego? And, most importantly, make him even hungrier for her. Yes, there was lust in his eyes as he digested her words.

"Maybe later, you can," he said, stepping away from her. "Now, I think it's time you stripped for me." He sat down in the chair they had fucked in that morning. His cock was ramrod straight, shining with Julie's saliva and she wanted it so damn badly!

But he wanted her to strip. While he watched. Mmmm.... She would have to give him something worth watching then, wouldn't she?

Still on her knees, she turned to face him, spreading her knees apart. Eyes on his, Julie started to pull her skirt up, just as she had at the bar. This time, of course, it wasn't going to be a quick flash. As she drew her hem up past the tops of her thighs, she kept going, showing him her exposed, throbbing womanhood. She loved the way Greg's eyes darted back and forth between her eyes and her pussy.

Holding her skirt with one hand, she slipped a hand between her legs. She put her middle finger into her dripping opening. She wet the tip of her finger then put it in her mouth, pursing her lips around it in a most suggestive fashion. She slid it in and out of her mouth like it was a cock.

"Mmmm...." Greg moaned from the chair.

Julie stood and walked over to him, swaying her hips in her high heels.

"Want a taste?" she asked, slipping her hand under her skirt and her finger back into her pussy. Greg raised an eyebrow, a slight smile on his face. Without waiting for him to answer, she pulled her finger from under her skirt and held it out to him. Greg licked her juices from it, his eyes never leaving Julie's. Watching him lick her finger sent a shudder of pleasure through her.

She stepped back and took off her blouse, casting it carelessly over her shoulder. She reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra. A moment later Julie was standing before him in her skirt and her new heels. She cupped her hands under her breasts, holding them up for Greg. They were nice, full C-cup breasts that men tended to notice. Bared like this, held up by her hands, nipples rock hard, they had to be damn near irresistible. Greg couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from them for more than a couple seconds at a time.

"Like them?" Julie asked, unable to keep from smiling. Greg nodded. Still smiling, Julie stepped up close to him and sank to her knees between his legs. She leaned forward until his cock lay between her breasts, then squeezed them together around him. He sighed as she massaged his cock with her tits.

His cock was so big and so hard! Holding it between her breasts this way, feeling his vein grinding against her sternum, was driving Julie crazy. Her nipples and pussy were truly aching with arousal. There was also something about being on her knees in front of him that intensified everything for her. On her knees with his cock mashed against her, well... that was even better still.

Julie slid down his rod, tipping her head down to lick him as he came close enough to her mouth. She found herself wanting to take him back in her mouth again. His cock was like a magnet to her, drawing her lips and mouth to it. She took the tip of him into her mouth briefly before continuing to tit fuck him. She stroked him faster with her breasts, loving the hardness of him, the way his erection seemed to be straining at the bursting point.

The way his cock felt against her skin, sandwiched by her breasts made her quake. She wanted to feel his hardness rubbed all over her body, head to foot. Just have him press his erection against every part of her. Rub it against the instep of her foot, the inside of her thigh, her tight belly, trace it around her breasts, along her throat up to her cheeks, across her eyelids... Every inch of her body claimed by it.

Julie moaned softly as she delighted in the thickness captured by her breasts. Oh, it was so fun to play this game, but if they didn't fuck soon, it would probably kill both of them!

She released her breasts, allowing his ample member to spring free. Unable to help it, Julie took hold of it and lowered her mouth over it again. Closing her eyes, she let her lips glide down it, filling her mouth with his erection. She bobbed sensually several times, letting her hair fall in her face, pool in his lap. His fingers traced her lips and cheeks, letting her know just how much he was enjoying the warmth and wetness of her mouth on him.

If she hadn't been so desperate to have him inside her, she would have kept going. It would have been a little slice of heaven to keep sucking him until he burst, feel him erupt in her mouth, taste his masculine satisfaction, hear his appreciative moans of pleasure. She had to stop though. As much as she delighted in giving him that pleasure, she wanted—needed—a dose of her own.

And Greg would surely give it to her.

Reluctantly, Julie slid her lips off of him. She nuzzled between his thigh and cock, feeling the wetness of her own saliva on her cheek, breathing in the musky manliness of his balls. She licked them gently, letting his cock rub against her face.

"You really want to suck it, don't you?" Greg said. It wasn't a question. Julie smiled up at him, slightly chagrined.

"Well, maybe," she admitted, grinning. "But can you blame me?" She held him by the base, still awed by his length and thickness. She put the first couple inches of him in her mouth, closed her full red lips around him and, eyes on his, slowly sucked back up, dragging her lips lustily along him. Reaching the top, she licked his head like an ice cream cone before lowering her head and sucking on him for another couple minutes.

"Whoa!" Greg said at last, breathless, pushing her away. "You gotta stop or you're going to make me cum." His words flooded Julie with fresh arousal and desire. They also tempted her to keep going, find out if he really was so close to orgasm. See if her mouth, tongue and lips were too much for him to resist.

But instead she pried herself away from him and got back to her feet. She swayed her hips in front of him as she reached for the zipper on her skirt.

"No, leave it on," Greg told her. "I want to fuck you in it." Julie's body shuddered with anticipation at his words.

"Okay," she purred, trying not to let the excitement she felt show in her voice. She really liked the idea of him taking her with her skirt on. She didn't know why, but it felt hotter, sluttier that way. Like they were too wound up to bother taking off all their clothes... just enough to let them satisfy their animal urges.

Or maybe because she had worn it to work. It was a symbol of her professionalism and power and by taking her in it, Greg was showing that he was able to conquer her, tame her, at her highest point.

Julie turned and climbed onto the bed, getting on her knees and elbows with her ass toward Greg. Her feet in her new heels hung over the edge of the bed.

Greg stood up and, as Julie watched him over her shoulder, he stepped up behind her, pushed her skirt up her back and grasped her ass firmly in both hands. He squeezed her and rocked her back against him. Poised on the bed as she was, it was an awkward angle and he could only rub his massive cock between her legs, further stimulating her already dripping pussy.

He pushed her forward and she crawled into the middle of the bed. He climbed up behind her and positioned himself between her legs. Almost as soon as he touched her, a cry broke from Julie's lips. She grabbed for a pillow and clamped it to her face as he pressed the bulbous head of his cock to her opening.

He didn't push forward right away. He rubbed himself in her juices, lubricating himself and toying with her.

"Oh God!" she begged, "put it in me! Put your fat cock in me!"

But Greg seemed to enjoy teasing her. He continued to rub his cock against her opening, not letting more than the very tip penetrate her. At the same time, one of his hands slipped around her, his fingers probing her clit, swirling it deftly. The extra stimulation made Julie quiver and shake as she cried out into the pillow. She felt a burning urgency to have him thrust himself deep into her. Yet he continued to play with her, build up the wetness and the anticipation to the point where she thought she would lose her mind.

Then his finger slipped away from her pussy. A second later, she felt it probing her ass. Her whole body bucked and jumped. His finger at her sphincter sent a jolt through her like none she had ever known. Was he planning to fuck her in the ass? He had said something about it before, hadn't he?

Julie had never had anal sex. She had tried with a boyfriend on two separate occasions, but it hadn't worked out either time. And nothing about it had turned her on, then or since. But the thought of giving her ass to Greg, letting him drive that huge cock of his into her, was strangely appealing. She shivered and moaned. Would she really let him?

It would hurt. Probably a lot. But the pain and pleasure were intermingled in her head. She could picture pain like that making her cum. Cum as hard as she ever had. And it would be hot and dirty and slutty too, letting him fuck her in the ass. She would forever after be a woman who had taken a cock in her ass. An anal slut.

She whimpered as his finger continued to prod at her hole. Even though he didn't actually enter her, each poke sent another explosion of sensory overload through her already quivering body.

At the same time, the head of his cock was still sliding between her swollen pussy lips. All Julie could do was close her eyes and bury her head in the pillow as she wailed, almost delirious.

"You want it in your ass, don't you?" Greg said, giving her another prod. She jumped at his words as much as his finger.

Julie wanted to tell him that he could take her any way he wanted, use her as he pleased. But nothing articulate came out. Just another deep, throaty moan into the pillow. Oh God! Was he about to shove that monster of his into her ass?

"Not yet," he said, "but soon." He gave her a final probe before grabbing her hips and positioning himself to thrust into her. Julie's body shook. Greg had just told her that he was going to put is cock up her ass. And she already knew she would let him.

"Ready?" he asked with a slight laugh. He put his cock to her pussy and pushed in about an inch or so... just enough for Julie to feel him stretch her lips. She tried to thrust herself back, impale herself on his pole. But his hands gripped her ass firmly, preventing her. She moaned again, helpless to get what she so desperately needed.

Then Greg released her, letting her drive herself back onto his cock. He thrust his hips forward simultaneously, driving his cock deep inside of her. Even in her incredibly heightened state of arousal, she wasn't ready for all of him. The first half of his member slipped easily into her, but the second half ground into her hard, stretching her, hurting her.

Julie shrieked, barely remembering the pillow her mouth was buried in. The explosive force of the pain and pleasure mixed was an unfamiliar sensation. It knotted her up inside, caused her jaw to clench and her pussy to throb. When Greg pulled back and hammered into her again, more of her own juices coated his shaft, making his second thrust slide in much more easily. He still stretched her wider than she was ready for, but it was less pain, more pleasure.

Greg drew himself almost all the way out, poised with just the tip of his cock nestled between her lips. Then he thrust forward as he pulled her hips back, cramming his cock deep into her again. Julie shuddered, her insides quivering like jello as Greg pounded into her. He drew back and again plunged into her as she screamed hoarsely into the pillow.

In three more powerful thrusts of his cock, Julie climaxed. Her hips bucked hard as she drove herself back against him, writhing as the world around her disappeared in a murky haze. She wasn't aware of anything but the surge of passion through her whole body, throbbing to the beat of her own racing pulse.

Once again, Greg made her cum so hard that her skin felt too tight, like the heat, the pressure of this wave of heat boiling through her would rupture her. She twisted and cried out in the grip of her passion as Greg continued to shove his long, hard cock into her, over and over. Her pussy clenched around it and released repeatedly as the storm of her orgasm shook her. It was pleasure to an excruciating extreme. It was so good that it hurt.

Greg pulled his cock out of her and flipped Julie onto her back. Pushing her legs back so her knees were at her chest, Greg slipped his cock back into her and began fucking her furiously.

Julie was distantly aware that Greg had rolled her over with such vigor that her hair had fallen across her face and was getting in her mouth as she moaned. But that was far away. The repeated deep pounding of his cock, which felt like it was pushing her insides around, was far more immediate.

Greg pushed her legs back and apart, spreading her open to her most vulnerable. Julie loved the feeling that he was forcing her legs apart, violating her as deeply as he could. Reaching deeper than any man ever had before. Her back arched as he pushed her legs back, causing her ass to rise from the mattress and meet his thrusts.

Each time Greg pulled almost all the way out of her before plunging in again. The head of his cock rubbed the folds of her pussy just before he plowed down into her. Every time, a starburst of stimulation flashed before Julie's eyes.

"Fuck me!" she panted. "Fuck me! Oh! Yeah! Pound me with that big fucking cock of yours! Oh!" Her voice rose his tempo increased, the last "Oh!" almost shrill. The heat and the pleasure coursed through her, almost a continuous pulsing now, every rough thrust of his cock sending out fresh ripples of ecstasy.

Greg lay down on her, his arms pinning her legs back. Her feet, still clad in heels, hung in the air above her head. Greg's thrusts were so powerful that their bodies shifted back and forth on the bed. The force of their bodies slapping together echoed around the room, interspersed with Julie's screams.

"Oh! Your cock! Oh my God! Your cock!" she squealed. "Fuck me harder!" She was only barely aware of what she was saying. If Greg fucked her any harder, they'd wind up in the next room!

Greg began to groan himself as he continued to piston his cock in and out of Julie's ravaged pussy. Harder and harder he thrust and pounded, driving everything out of her awareness except the feel of him inside of her.

Abruptly, Greg slowed, pushing deep then drawing out very deliberately. He slid in a couple more times at the same unhurried pace.

"Gotta slow down," he said, breathing heavily. "Getting too close."

It occurred to Julie that Greg hadn't put on a condom. His unsheathed cock was inside her, ever so close to cumming, filling her with his seed.

"Cum inside me," she implored him, brushing her sweat-matted hair out of her eyes.

"With no condom?" Greg asked. Julie nodded, a smile creeping onto her face. He shook his head. "I don't know," he replied. "Maybe I want to watch you to swallow."

"Greg, dear," Julie answered, reaching down and running her fingers under his balls. "If you want me to swallow, just put your cock in my mouth and cum." She flashed him her sexiest dirty girl smile. Greg drew a sharp breath, nostrils flaring, obviously appreciating her answer.

Greg looked down between his legs, taking his massive tool in hand. He pulled all the way out of Julie's pussy, then pushed just the head in and out of her. She shuddered. He just knew how to touch her just right, get her so hot and wet.

And wild.

KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers