Julie Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
363 Followers

"Please," Julie begged, almost unable to endure any more of this torturous build-up. Greg smiled down at her, but it wasn't a warm or friendly smile. Slowly, almost painfully so, he reached for the button on his jeans. Julie's eyes followed his fingers as if hypnotized. Well aware of Julie's urgent desires, Greg paused for a moment before undoing his pants. Then he hesitated again before unzipping his fly.

"What's your husband's name?" Greg asked as his zipper came down. His question was disconcerting. She didn't want to think about Gary now. But Greg was forcing her to. He knew that he had the ability to completely pervert Julie's sense of right and wrong and he was doing so, just to prove he could.

"Gary," she whispered, unable to look away from his hands at his zipper.

"Should we call Gary real quick?" Greg asked, smirking. "Tell him what you're about to do? Maybe I could hold the phone by your mouth so he could hear the sound of you sucking my cock?"

It was so transparent, what Greg was doing to her. But knowing it for what it was didn't make it any less effective. She felt she was on the verge of breaking into tremors. She knew her control over her body was tenuous at best. The interjection of Gary into her thoughts at this juncture, kneeling, waiting, anticipating Greg's cock slipping into her mouth... It was mortifying, right? Or was it only mortifying because she didn't feel guilty enough to even think about stopping?

The juxtaposition of Greg's soon-to-be-exposed cock and Gary's name should have started a conflict within her. And maybe it did, but if it was a conflict, it was a feeble one. Nothing on Gary's side of the equation had any real influence over her anymore. Maybe at one time it would have been a more even contest, but now... It was all Greg.

Julie felt her breathing hitch as her eyes followed Greg's hand into his pants and withdraw his huge cock. Yes, Gary had seen Julie suck that cock. He had seen her take the cum from that cock in her mouth and swallow it. He had watched her finger herself to orgasm with her lips still wrapped around that cock.

As Greg brought it out, Julie felt her breath rush out of her as the wetness in her pussy tripled. Greg had masterfully demonstrated his control; how he could invoke Gary's name and still pull his cock out and watch expectantly as Julie took it in her mouth.

Julie was as turned on as she could remember being about giving a blow job. There had been times before when she had cum while giving Greg head without any direct stimulation. She felt pretty sure as she parted her lips and leaned forward that it was about to happen again. The thrill and excitement of sucking Greg's cock was going to be enough to bring her to orgasm.

As Julie's lips encircled the head of Greg's cock and began sliding sensuously down his shaft, he drew a sharp breath and let it out in a hissing sigh.

"Oh fuck yeah," he whispered through his teeth. "If Gary could see what a fuckin' cocksucker I turned you into." As Julie closed her eyes and bobbed deeply, she acknowledged that Greg had done just that. The word itself would have been offensive to her at one time. And now? Her pussy tingled every time he said it.

Technically, she supposed she had already been a cocksucker. The term could be applied to any woman who had ever sucked a cock, right? But there was a huge difference between having sucked a cock and being a cocksucker. Julie had been one, then the other. And as her lips went up and down Greg's cock, her tongue swirling lovingly along his vein and the underside of his head, Julie delighted in being a true cocksucker.

"You're so damn hot on your knees," Greg continued, driving Julie closer to her climax. "Look at you. You want me to cum in your mouth, don't you?" His words made her whimper and moan around the massive shaft she was sucking.

"How many times," Greg went on, "do you figure you went home and kissed him with my cum on your breath?" Julie shuddered. She knew it had happened several times at least. She had sucked every drop from Greg's shaft and then rushed home to Gary.

Thinking about it now, with Greg's cock in her mouth, was almost too much to bear. Her husband had kissed her lips, never suspecting that those lips, his wife's lips, had just coaxed sperm from another man's cock. Sometimes her tongue was even still tingling where Greg's potent seed had coated it.

That she might have brought her husband's lips in contact with another man's cum was a bizarrely gut-wrenching thought. Was she actually getting off on that? Her orgasm was so close now...

One of her hands was wrapped around Greg's cock, holding it as she sucked. The other hand found its way up to her breast, squeezing it firmly. Pinching the nipple too as she started bobbing faster. She could feel Greg stiffening, his vein swelling.

"Oh, yeah. Keep doing that and you'll get another mouthful of my cum," Greg groaned. "Another one you can run home and give Gary a kiss with."

It was too much. She had to take Greg from her mouth as her pussy spasmed and her body erupted in orgasm. Her hips twitched, her gut tightened and heat of passion exploded through her. She threw her head back and let out a short, sharp scream.

Even before it fully passed, Julie took him back in her mouth and sucked with a vengeance. She was still quivering with her own climax when Greg stiffened, groaned and pumped his orgasm into her mouth.

It was strange how erotic and exciting it was to have Greg cum in her mouth. How gratifying it was to her to swallow it for him. It didn't taste substantially better or worse than Gary's. Or any other man she had been with, for that matter. And even after she had been with Greg, swallowed his cum, she had still spit out Gary's.

The taste, obviously, had little to do with it. Greg was simply man enough to strip away her lofty ideals of herself and bring her to her knees. Gary and the others hadn't been.

Greg pulled Julie to her feet and kissed her. Then he lifted her and carried her to the bedroom. There, he laid her on the bed and removed her pants and panties. Julie could smell how strong her arousal was.

A moment later, Greg was between her legs, licking away her orgasm as he drove her toward another one. When his finger slipped into her ass, her hips bucked and she came. He slowed down, his tongue running slowly, sensuously over her lips and clit. His unhurried pace coupled with his finger in her ass soon took her to another orgasm.

They curled up in bed, close in each others' arms and dozed for a while. When they awoke, Greg rolled on top of Julie and slipped his massive cock into her pussy. They fucked for almost an hour, slowly and passionately at first, building up to a forceful doggie style pounding. Greg rolled Julie back to missionary position and slipped inside her so they could look into each others' eyes as they reached orgasm together.

Their eyes stayed on each other even as the passion waned and Greg's erection faded. When he slipped out of her, they kissed with power and energy, as if trying to recapture the intensity of their sex.

In the morning, Julie dressed in the navy blue skirt Greg had requested. It was nice and tight around her curvy hips and ass, around her thighs, hugging her figure in a very appealing, feminine way. It fell just above her knee, and, for some reason, she liked that Greg would be able to see her knees. She smoothed her blouse, pulling it tight across her large, firm breasts. Her clothes were exactly what she wanted.

She turned her attention to the rest of her appearance, pulling her hair back and putting on her glasses. She did everything to affect her most professional, no-nonsense appearance. She wanted to look like a woman who was too serious, too important to even consider giving a blow job.

Judging by Greg's reaction, she nailed it. He nodded approvingly when he saw her.

"You don't look like a woman who would suck a cock, do you?" he asked, smirking. Of course, they both knew the game. Julie was getting just as big a thrill out of it as Greg.

"I'm a woman who you shouldn't take so lightly," she replied. "I have a private office. Four people report directly to me. I'm responsible for a quarter million dollar budget. And I'm the manager of the biggest new account my company has landed in five years." She arched her eyebrows behind her glasses, as if daring him to challenge her assertions. Greg nodded, as if in agreement.

"Yeah, and one more thing," he said, the smirk in full bloom. Julie's heart skipped a beat. She didn't know how he was going to say it, but she knew exactly what it would mean. "You're going to go sit in your private office and manage your four employees and your quarter million dollar budget..." He reached out and touched her lips. "with your belly full of my cum."

Her knees trembled. Her lips quivered. It was exactly what they both wanted: Julie at the height of her professional power. About to be ordered to her knees. To suck cock.

Once again, Greg stood in the middle of the living room, not far from the big front window. There was more traffic past the window this morning, but it didn't deter Julie for a moment. She was barely aware as Greg unzipped his pants and told her to get on her knees.

Her skirt was drawn taut across her thighs as she knelt with her knees together. Her feet, clad in sensible but elegant shoes, were close together, pointing straight out behind her. There was something compelling for her in this, to submit to him in so perfect a manner. To be a woman of consequence... and yet on her knees before him.

Julie looked down. She could see her knees protruding from under her skirt, could see them on the floor. She was on her knees. God, why did that make her so wet? Why did she get so turned on by this act of submission? She was almost as aroused by being on her knees before Greg as she was by his huge cock, which hung now just inches from her face. From her lips, mouth and tongue.

She shivered with anticipation as she leaned forward and captured it.

As she sucked dutifully on Greg's massive tool, he spoke to her, intensifying the feeling for her.

"You think they gave you this promotion because they knew you were capable of handling it?" Greg asked. "Or because they figured you would suck your client's cock?" She moaned at his words. "Do you think they knew you were a slut? Who would blow the client if she had to? Hmmmm?"

"When you wore this skirt into that presentation," he went on, almost derisively "you wanted to look sexy, didn't you? You wanted all the men in that room to notice your legs, right? And wonder what was under there? A little fucking tease, right?" He pushed the hem up slightly with his foot. "And at the same time, you wanted to look polished, professional. Untouchable." Julie moaned. He was exactly right, of course. And she was loving it.

"Now you're wearing the exact same outfit, aren't you? But you don't seem so 'untouchable' now, do you? No, now you're on your knees in that skirt, aren't you?" As he said it, and Julie's pussy responded with another surge of wetness, his hand slipped behind her head.

As her lips moved down him, he started pushing on the back of her head. When she reached the bottom of her stroke and started to come back, his hand prevented her, forced her down still farther. His cock hit the back of her throat, triggering her gag reflex. Her whole body lurched as her throat tried to expel him. He released her before it caused her to vomit, but he only gave her a brief moment of respite before forcing her down on him again. Again, Julie gagged and squirmed in his grip.

She understood, of course. He had taken all that she could voluntarily give. She had willingly dressed this way for him this morning, done her hair this way. She had gotten on her knees without hesitation. It was all too easy. Too little resistance on her part.

So now Greg was forcing his cock into her throat. Gagging her. Subjugating her. It wasn't that it had to be unpleasant for her. It really wasn't, actually. It just needed to be his will controlling the situation. As he shoved Julie's mouth down on his long thick cock, she found herself responding to the power he was exerting over her.

Each time he forced his cock into her throat, Julie's body responded involuntarily. She couldn't control her gag reflex and that seemed to suit Greg just fine. Even as she tried to relax herself, suppress it, he thwarted her by driving himself in harder, deeper.

Julie put her hands against his leg and started pushing back, trying to catch her breath after his repeated stabs into the back of her throat left her gasping for air.

"You better put your fucking hands in your lap," he growled. Julie tried, but then he hauled her down on his massive rod again and they sprang up again automatically. "Hey!" he cautioned. Her hands shook in midair, just inches from his thighs as her body convulsed with another deep penetration of her throat.

Greg pulled her back by her hair, tilting her head up to face him. "You may be dressed like a woman who's in charge," he smirked. "But if I tell you to put your hands in your lap and let me gag you with my cock, that's exactly what you're going to do! Understand?" She nodded, mutely and humbly. He gave her a second to take a breath, then pushed her back down again.

Greg's words and actions would have seemed harsh to her not so long ago. A total turn off. Now, the way he took his manhood and gagged her with it, the way he exercised such power over her using his cock... it left her dripping wet. Julie sputtered and gagged and tried all the while to keep her lips on his cock, suck him and please him.

Eventually, after he had rammed his cock down her throat a couple dozen times or more, he released her to finish him on her own. Her stomach muscles hurt from tightening so hard so many times. Her throat and jaw were sore from stretching open to accommodate his substantial girth. But Julie had no desire to stop before she tasted his satisfaction. Freed of Greg's grip, Julie paused only a moment to catch her breath before resuming a lusty bobbing on him.

"Yeah, you loved that didn't you?" Greg breathed. "You loved gagging on my cock, didn't you?" Yes, she did. It was perverse. Inexplicable. It was a form of submissiveness that she was still surprised to find inside herself.

She moaned around his cock, quickening the pace of the sloppy sucking she was giving it. A few minutes later, her efforts were rewarded. As Greg had promised, she set off to do her important, management level job with a load of cum in her belly.

KKHowling
KKHowling
363 Followers
12