Julie Gets Sucked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan55
alan55
157 Followers

This then became the normal daily routine. She would arrive at Mr. Davis office first thing in the morning wearing the breast exposing bustier, change her panties in his office, with an inspection of her pussy while doing so. She would then have the milk sucked from her breasts by him before being told she could start her workday. All day long, the clit stimulator was on, keeping her in a state of constant arousal. She was addicted to the drink that caused her breasts to swell with milk, downing 3-4 of them a day. At the end of the day, she was back in his office to have her breasts sucked of all their milk, followed by Mr. Davis fucking her hard, fast, and deeply. When they had finished, she would scoop up all the cum leaking from her pussy and swallow it, followed by sucking all the combined cum from John's cock.

This went on for quite some until one afternoon, when it was time for her afternoon sucking and fucking, Mr. Davis informed her there was a party for clients that evening and he didn't have time to service her. Her attendance was required and she was to dress in one of the breast exposing tops and to have only her split crotch panties on, no skirt.

To be continued . . .

alan55
alan55
157 Followers
12